Chapter 11

Dance With Love

Hi I'm back with another chapter. Sorry if it's short but hopefully you will like it and comment below :)

 

 

Minzy's P.O.V

 

Am I dreaming right now? What am I suppose to do? Reject them both? If I pick the other guy Jay will be super piss at me and if I pick Jay he will still- I was pull out by Jay out of suddenly, how can he interupts me when I'm still deciding who to dance with. I turn to look at the other guy's face he seems very upsets. Since Jay already picked me we get to dance first.

 

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

 

"we're dancing can't you see"

 

"I didn't agree with you yet."

 

"No matter what your answer have to be yes. Now listen to me, do your best alright?" He look at me with a serious face. Ughhh I hate Jay so much.

 

End of Minzy's P.O.V

(the song that they're dancing to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAVKMFnPPcA)

So Jay begin to dance first. minzy was trying to get the beats first before joining him. Minzy then cut Jay out and begin to dance, Jay stay back to cheer her on. Then he join her and wisper something into her ears. They then do a little part of the choreography from their team. Jay walk behind Minzy and dance very close to her. Minzy notice and turn her head to look at him, he give her the don't worry look on. After the battle was done Jay won.

 

"That was awesome" Taejoon said shaking Jay's hand.

 

"Yes it was, about the money I don't want it." Jay said.

 

"Whynot I'm willing to give it to you?"

 

"next time when we have another battle" Jay smile and left him.

 

-

 

"Minzy what was that?" taeyang asked.

 

"What was what?" Minzy asked.

 

"That dance?"

 

"That was nothing"

 

"How do you that choreography of his?"

 

"Taeyang I- I join their dance team at school."

 

"Boh?" Taeyang was very confuse.

 

"I made a deal with him oppa. I'm sorry" Minzy walk pass him and catch up to Jay. "Yah!!!" She pull him back.

 

"What?" Jay look at her.

 

"What do I get for doing this for you?" He came closer to her face as she lean back.

 

"Nothing" He wisper to her and begin to walk down the street.

 

"Yah!!!!" She run after and pull him back.

 

"What do you want now?"

 

"Are we fair now?" Minzy asked.

 

"If you go drink with me"

 

"Yah I don't like to drink" Minzy follow him into a different club. There was not a single person that she knows at all and it's also a good thing because when she's drunk she do pretty crazy things around the person shes closest to.

 

"Here" Jay give her a bottle of liqour. "If you drink this your back on the team."

 

"Why do you make me look so desperate?" Minzy question him.

 

"If you don't want to then it's ok" He said while taking the liquor back but she stop him and took the bottle away from his hand and begin to chuck it down.

 

"Wow you're good" Jay was just surpirse by looking at her chucking that bottle down.

 

"Let me have yours" Minzy took it without Jay's permission and drunk all the bottles that was on the table.

 

Five minutes later

 

Jay was so embarrass he should have never give her any liquor at all. Now she's ontop of the counter dancing to the music with her jacket off. She is now wearing a thin white tub shirt under. Jay roll his eyes and walk over to her.

 

"yah get down" Jay grab her arm.

 

"No, I want to dance let me go" Minzy push him. He finally pull her down to the ground. "Yah who are you? Stop messing with me will you?" Minzy act like a little girl.

 

"Lets go home ok."

 

"Awe my favorite song is on. Let's go dance" Minzy drag him to the dancing floor and begin to dance all over him like he did to her earlier. Jay didn't know what to do so he drag her out of the club. "Yah where are we going?"

 

"Be quiet" Jay command so Minzy stop talking. Jay follow Minzy until she stop and sat on a bench nearby the street.

 

"Do you know........" She stop for a while looking at the cars driving pass. " My father won't let me dance at all? He wants me to be a good girl and become a ballerina instead. "She took a deep breath into the air. " What should I do?" She look up into the sky. Jay look at her with a worry face.

 

"Runaway" He said. Minzy turn to look at him.

 

"Huh? Runaway?" She question.

 

"Yes, like I did. That's the only thing you can do right now. It won't get you anywhere but as long as you get to do the things you like it will be fine."

 

"Really?"

 

"Yes" He nodded.

 

Next day

 

Minzy was walking to class until Jay stop infront of her.

 

"What do you want?" Minzy didn't look good from what Jay saw in her. Her face were pale white and she look like she didn't have any energy.

 

"Do you remember anything from last night?"

 

"I don't remember anything when I'm drunk. I'm sorry if I did something wrong" She quicky did a bow.

 

"I guess you didn't hear this then."

 

"What?"

 

"You can come back to practice. "He walk pass her to the gym. Minzy scratch her head and follow him in.

 

-

 

"Minzy I knew you were be back." Said Junho. Minzy just smile. "Are you ok? You don't look too good."

 

"No I'm fine don't worry about me." She fake a smile.

 

"Are you sure?" He asked.

 

"Yes, don't worry about me."

 

Minzy's P.O.V

 

After practice I sat down at the bench and put my head against the wall and close my eyes. I get sick everytime I drink too muc. Urghh I should have never came to school. I grab my bag and walk out until some girls stop me.

 

"Are you minzy?" I turn to look and there were at least five girls surrounding me and I already know that this is not good.

 

"Yes what do you want?" I asked and touch my eyes because I couldn't see very well anymore. I feel like my body is going to shut down on me any second.

 

"My sister wants us to give you a piece of her. Remember Lee Heemin?"

 

"What?" I slowly asked. I don't have any energy at all. I can see everything moving around me. The next thing I knew I fell to the ground.

 

End of Minzy's P.O.V

 

"OPPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Dara run into the gym where Jay was getting ready to leave.

 

'What?" Jay asked.

 

"Oppa!!!!! Minzy, Minzy, um, Minzy fainted down the hall. I need you to help me bring her to the hospital."

 

As soon as they got there Minzy was already in Taeyang's arm. They walk away while Jay just stare at them. Jay was mad that he didn't make it in time to get her.