Chapter 15

Dance With Love

Hey I'm back!!!!Sorry for not updating anything for the past few months. Well here's a long chapter for you guys. ENJOY!!!!

 

 

 

Recap:

"How about....." He pin me to the wall again. I swear this dude is drunk, I can smell him. Why do he keep drinking when he can't even handle it? " a goodnight kiss?" I frooze there when he said that. He just came right at me and kiss me for the second time.

 

 

Minzy’s P.O.V

 

 

I couldn’t sleep throughout the night at all. That kiss confused me, why would he kiss me?

 

 

“Minzy?” Bom called me while I was still thinking.

 

 

“Yes?” I look at her.

 

 

“It’s getting late wake up. I made breakfast.”

 

 

“Ok I’ll be down in a second.” I don’t want to see Jay’s face right now. It’s so embarrassing, but then if I act like this he’s going to think I’m easy, no I have to face him no matter what. I got dressed and went downstairs. Everyone was there except jay, I wonder where he went.

 

 

“Where’s Dara?” I asked.

 

 

“Dara and Jay went to the hospital; their father is in the emergency room right now. We’re going to head there after we eat.” Junho said.

 

 

I wonder what is Jay going to do. I remember Dara telling me that jay won’t go visit his father no matter what. I guess he decided to go. I couldn’t eat anymore because I’m worry about Dara and Jay. We finally finished breakfast and arrived at the hospital.  I saw Dara and her mother crying and Jay on the chair with his head down.

 

 

“Dara?” Me and Bom walk over to Dara and hug her. “How’s your father?” I asked.

 

 

“The doctor said that my father probably won’t make it today.” Dara sobbed. It’s very hard to accept that Dara’s father is going to leave them. Dara is my best friend I can’t help but also cried with her.

 

 

End of Minzy’s P.O.V”

 

 

Dara and her family were allow to enter the room where their father is in.

 

 

“Dad you can’t leave us yet.” Dara was hugging her father while crying. Her father reach out his hand to Jay who was far at the door. “Oppa?” Dara turn to look at him. Jay slowly walk over to his father as Dara move out of the way.

 

 

“Dad?” His father signal him to come closer for a hug so Jay did.

 

 

“I’m…..sorry” His father said to him. “I was wrong” Jay embrace his father closer to him and they both cried together.

 

 

“Dad I’m sorry, it’s my fault that you became like this. Please stay with us.” Jay said.

 

 

“I love you Jay, there’s not a day that I won’t think about you.”

 

 

“Same here Dad.”

 

 

Throughout the day Jay stay close to his father. He wouldn’t let go of his father’s hands at all.

 

 

“Oppa here eat something.”  Dara offer him a sandwich.

 

 

“I’m not hungry.” He said.

 

 

“You have to be strong oppa.”

 

 

“I’ll eat it later”

 

At that moment Mr.Park’s beeper went on as they panic.

 

 

“Dad?” Jay got up to see his father.” Dad no, no dad please wake up.”

 

 

“Appa? Umma appa is—“

 

 

The doctor rush in but it was too late. Jay’s father already passes away. On the same day they did Mr. Park’s funeral. Most of Jay’s friend came to support and comfort his family.

 

 

“Dara I’m sorry about your lost.” Bom and Minzy said as they were in black dresses. They stay with Dara until the burial.

 

 

Everyone left the cemetery after they buried Mr. Park except Jay. He was still there looking at the grave. Minzy decided to stay back with Jay.

 

 

“Jay are you ok?” Minzy stand next to him.

 

 

Jay didn’t say anything to her but he pulls her in to hug her and begin to cry on her shoulder. Minzy decided to hug him back.

 

 

Later they sat at a bench by the lake.

 

 

“Jay?” Minzy look at him.

 

 

“I’m tired let’s stay like this for a while.” He said.

 

 

 

“We should go home, we’ve been here for a while now.”

 

 

“This place is where my family comes to the most when we were young and where I took off when my father disowned me. I should’ve been a good son to him then.” Jay said.

 

 

“Jay you’re a very nice person, don't blame yourself.”

 

 

They stay there til dark so Jay took Minzy home. Before getting out of the car Jay stop Minzy.

 

“Minzy?” Jay said.

 

“Yes?” Minzy turn to look at her.

 

“Thank you for staying with me the whole day. I don’t know what I could’ve done to myself.” Jay said.

 

 

“No problem at all. Please drive safe home.” Minzy smile at him as he nodded his head.

 

 

Two days later

 

 

Minzy and Bom met up with Dara at school. Dara didn’t look that good.

 

 

“Hey are you ok?” Bom asked Dara.

 

 

“Yes I’m ok.” Dara said with a sad face.

 

 

“Dara cheer up ok?” Minzy said.

 

 

“I’ll try, my brother is a mess.” Dara said.

 

 

“What do you mean?” Minzy asked.

 

 

“He starves himself for two days now.” Dara said.” My mom tried to convince him but nothing work.”

 

 

Minzy decides to go find Jay in the gym and good thing he was in there alone practicing. She walk over to him and turn off the music.

 

 

“What are you doing?” jay asked.

 

 

“Let’s go grab something to eat?” Minzy asked.

 

 

“I’m not hungry.” He said.

 

 

“C’mon this is your only chance; you won’t get an opportunity like this again.” Minzy smile and drag him to the cafeteria.

 

 

“Here.” Minzy brought him a tray of rice with kimchi, beef, and other side dish.

 

 

“I’m not hungry.” He answered.

 

 

“ehh that’s a lie, cmon eat.” Minzy give him the spoon but he didn’t take it. “Yah!!! Are you really going to act like this?” Jay looks at her. “if you’re not going to eat I won’t either.  We can starve together.” Minzy push her tray to the side.

 

 

“Do whatever you want.” Jay got up and left.

 

 

“How dare he said that to me. Fine let’s see who can starve the longest. Minzy lets do this hwaiting!”

 

 

Throughout the whole day Minzy have been starving herself to make Jay care for her so that he will eat again. When she got home her brother made some good food for her.

 

 

“Oppa it smells good.” Minzy said.

 

 

“Really?” taebin said. “I’ll get a plate for you so lets eat.”

 

 

“No oppa.” She stopped him.

 

 

“Why? I thought you love my cooking?” taebin look at her.

 

 

“I do but I ate with my friends already. I’ll be in my room studying. “

 

 

Next day at school

 

 

“Minzy let’s go eat I’m super hungry.” Bom grab her hand.

 

 

“I can’t.” Minzy said.

 

 

“Why? Are you on a diet?”

 

 

“No, I actually made a bet with Jay.”

 

 

“Not again? What is the bet this time?” Bom asked.

 

 

“Well you know he hasn’t been eating so I told him that I’m going to starve with him.” Said Minzy.

 

 

“Just to make him eat again?” Bom said.

 

 

“Yes. He didn’t agree with me but I’m going to starve with him.”

 

 

“Minzy ah you can died because of starvation, you know that right?” Bom said.

 

 

“I know I just don’t want him to starve.” Said Minzy.

 

 

“You make it seems like you two are dating. Don’t tell me you like him?”

 

 

“No-no I don’t like him.” Minzy stuttered.

 

 

“Then why would you starve just for him? I don’t get it at all.” Bom said.

 

 

“because-because he’s my friend, yeah he’s my friend.” Minzy stuttered.

 

 

“Fine, just don’t starve too long or you’re going to faint and drink some water.”

 

“ok.”

 

 

It’s been three days since Minzy have been starving so she doesn’t look too good when she come back to school the next day. Minzy looks like a zombie.

 

 

“Oh my, is that you Minzy?” Bom run over to her.

 

 

“ Yes.” Minzy said with a slow voice.

 

 

“You need to go to the hospital right now.” Bom said.

 

 

“No I’m fine Bom.” Minzy walk pass her to the gym.

 

 

“Minzy are you alright?” Junho asked her when she walk in.

 

 

“Yeah I’m ok, where’s Jay?” She look around and Jay was nowhere to be found.

 

 

“He’s in the swimming pool. Why?” Junho asked.

 

 

“Nothing, I just have something to tell him. I’ll be back.”

 

 

Minzy walk over to the swimming pool which is the next building. She was so weak that she uses all her energy to get to the swimming pool. Minzy finally arrive there in ten minutes. She saw Jay getting out of the pool and dry himself with a towel.

 

 

“Jay?” She calls out his name as he turns around. He was just wearing his short so you can see how muscular he is.

 

 

“What is it?” jay asked.

 

 

“Why are you being like this?” Minzy asked.

 

 

“What are you talking about?” Jay was confused.

 

 

“Like starving yourself, why? I know it’s because of your father but please don’t” Minzy touch her head because she's getting dizzy.

 

 

“Don’t worry about me.” Jay walk pass her drying his hair.

 

 

“Jay-“ Out of nowhere everything was black to Minzy and she suddenly fall into the water. Jay heard something splash into the water and turn around to see.

 

 

“Minzy?” he threw his towel away and dive into the water. Once he gets a hold of Minzy he swims up and put Minzy on the ground. “Minzy? Wake up can you hear me?” He decides to perform CPR on her. “Wake up!!!” He shouts and keeps repeating the same step. “MINZY!!!!!”

 

 

Hey how's this Chapter so far??? Comment below and I'll reply back :)