Chapter 3

Dance With Love

***AN's note: Sorry for not updating for so long I promise that I will update more and more in the future!!!!!!

Enjoy the story :)

 



The next day Bom drag Minzy down the hall to take a peek at AOM practicing.



"Let's go Bom" Minzy pull her but Bom's head was half way in the room.



"Wait let me take a look" Bom push her away.



"Huryy we're going to get caught" Minzy keep pulling Bom back.



"What are you two doing?" Jay was standing behind them. Jay was wearing a white t-shirt and a black sweatpant along with his red back pack.



As soon as they both heard his voice they quickly got up.



"ummmm......" minzy sign and let go of Bom's arm.



"Nothing" Bom answered.


 
"Are you girls here for an audition?" Jay asked. He took a glance at Minzy then to Bom.



"No, Yes" Minzy and Bom say at the same time and turn to look at each other.

"What are you doing?" Minzy mouth at Bom but bom give her the you will thank me later look.



"Both of you?" Jay question.

 


"No just my friend right here" Bom pull Minzy to the front.



"Bom?" Minzy wishper to her.



"Come in then." Jay walk in while Bom was trying to push minzy into the room. So finally Minzy was pushed by bom.



"This girl?" Jay look at Minzy for her name.



"I'm Gong Minzy"



"This girl Gong Minzy would like to audition for-" Jay got cut off by CL.



"No" CL said. "No she can't oppa"



"Why? everyone is welcome to audition." Jay said.



"But that girl......" CL stop.



"What about that girl?" Jay arch his eyebrown at CL.

 


CL didn't answer and look away.



"I'm sorry but I'm not here to audition. There's a misunderstanding." Minzy walk back but Jay stop her.



"You can't......You can't leave here until you dance. That's AOM's rule here." Jay look at minzy.



"I don't care if you have rules here, I was forced here." Minzy turn around.


 
"If you don't care why should I? You will have to dance." Jay reply.



"Bom are you going with me or are you going to dance?" Minzy asked



"Yah wait for me.....sorry everyone" Bom bow to them and ran after Minzy.




"Yah Jay hyung, what was that all about?" Wooyoung asked but Jay ignore him ad walk pass him.


 

 

 

The 2011 Dance Competition have arrived. All the dance team from different colleges had came to the Chun Na University to compete.




-Backstage-

 



"Hi oppa" Minzy walk to Taeyang.

 


"Oh hi Minzy!!!" Taeyang was surprise to see her and give her a hug. " You're going to cheer for me right?"

 


"Ofcourse oppa, I'll always cheer for you" Minzy smile.

 

"Taeyang hyung!!!!" Seungri ran over to where they were at.
 

 

"What's wrong?" Taeyang asked.
 

 

"May Doni injured her ankle just now. What are we going to do if May Doni is out?" Seungri asked.
 

 

"BOHH???" ( you guys should know what that means right? *What*) Taeyang shouted."Where is she now?"
 

 

"My sister took her to the ER. So we need someone to do May Doni's solo." Seungri said. All Taeyang can think of is Minzy.
 

 

"Minzy?" taeyang look at her with a seriouse face.
 

 

"Mmph?" Minzy sign.

 


"Can you do May Doni's part?" Taeyang asked.

 



"But oppa if anyone find out that I'm not from BB college then you guy will be disqualify.

 


"Minzy no one will know if we just make you look like May Doni and plus you know our dance routine very well. Remember we practiced and made all the dance move together? Please"Taeyang said.

 



Minzy had no choice but to agree with Taeyang.

 



The competition had already started with a couple dance team already while Minzy was in the back reharsing with Taeyang.

 



"Let's welcome our last year champion A.O.M!!!!!!!" The MC scream through the mic. AOM finally walk to the stage to dance.
 

 


"Wahhhhh....... they're good!!!!" Daesung said while peeking from the side." Hyung we're really next" Daesung said to Jiyong.



"Don't worry we'll be fine" Jiyong said.

 

 


So finally it was their turn so they walk to the stage and dance once the song begin playing. Jay and his team was on the side looking at them. But when Minzy's solo come Jay was so shock. All he wanted to do is go up to the stage and pull Minzy out. So he wait until they were finish.

 



"Great job everyone" Taeyang said to all his team member when they walk down the hall.

 



"Nice dance" Jay stop infront of Taeyang.

 



"Thanks" Taeyang smile.

 



"But, don't you think that girl go to my school?" Jay was referring to Minzy.

 



"I'm sorry to hear that but you must have mistaken her to somebody else" Tayeang said.

 


"Oh really??? She's not the Gong Minzy I know?" Jay question.

"Oppa?" Minzy walk to the front.



"How could you do this to our school??" Jay question her. " Do you know that's call cheating? Wahhh no wonder you don't want to join us because you were planing to dance with them huh?"

 


"This is our business so don't in." Taeyang step infront of minzy.

 



"What? It's not my business? Fine, have fun when the director come talk to you guys" Jay walk away but Minzy stop him.

 



"Lets talk." She said as Jay smirk and turn around. So they went outside to talk. "Please don't tell the director. It's my fault for dancing with them."

 


"What can I do about it?" Jay asked.

 



"Well I promise you that if you don't tell on us, I'll join AOM dance team." Minzy said.

 


"I-" Jay got cut off by minzy.

 


"If BB make it to the top ten then you can do whatever you want but they don't, please pretend that nothing had happen." Minzy said.



"So you're making a deal with me huh?" Jay question her.

 



"....you can say that" Minzy replied as Jay begin to think for a while.

 


"Fine deal." Jay walk away.
 


So later the results was in. Some of the team was called to the stage including AOM.

 



"The last team that I will be calling next is.........." The MC stop.

 

 

Throughtout the whole time Minzy was praying to not be them even though she wants them to win  but at the same time she feel so sorry that she have to make a stupid deal with Jay. Jay was on the other side knowing that BB will be called because who wouldn't want BB to move on to the competition? He's just happy that the deal Minzy give him was a easy one.

 

 

"BB COLLEGE!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!" The MC shouted out as Minzy fell stright to the ground. She was so shock thatt she found Jay right away. Jay caught her attention and smile at her.

 

 

**AN: Do you guys/girls like it so far? Comment please :)