Chapter 8

Dance With Love

Hi everyone!!!! This chapter is going to be different and short, it will focus on Dara on the Halloween night :)

 

 

 

Dara walk down the hall until someone call her.

 

"what do you want?" She roll her eyes.

 

"Can you do me a favor?" Jay asked.

 

"No" She replied.

 

"Why?"

 

"Why should I listen to you?"

 

"Because your my adorable sister" Jay put his arm around her shoulder and walk down the hall.

 

"I can't say yes so what is it?" Jay wisper into her ear. "No way!!! Nope I won't do it."

 

"Whynot? It'll be fun!

 

"Ahniyo!!!! Minzy is my friend so go ask someone else" Dara brush Jay's arm away and begin to walk away from him.

 

"Dara ah?" Jay said.

 

"Bye" She wave at him.

 

-

 

"Junho hyun why are you so happy?" Chansung asked.

 

"Because I got Minzy to go to the Haunted house with us tonight" Junho replied.

 

"Really? awesome!!!!"

 

"What are you guys talking about?" Wooyoung came over.

 

"the haunted house. Are you going?" Chansung asked.

 

"Nahh I'm not a bug fan of haunted house."

 

"Boooo Loser!!!!! Junho and chansung both said at the same time.

 

"What? It's not that I'm scare or something it's just that I choose not to go because it's a waste of money." Wooyoung said.

 

"Uh huh sure" Junho said.

 

"I'm serious!"

 

"then prove it!!!" Chansung said.

 

" Fine!!! You two owe me dinner then." wooyoung said,

 

"Alright!!!

 

-

 

Later at night Dara went to the haunted house with some friends by force.

 

"This better be scary or I'l kill all of ya when we get out." Dara said.

 

"You go first" The first friend said.

 

"Fine fine fine!!!" So Dara walk in first leading the group. ut what she doesnt know that she went in alone. "Ahhh!!!" She cream and look behind her and there was no one. "Ashish those bastard is going to get it when I'm out" Dara was actually scare. She wanted to kill them so bad for making her go first. Out of no where a clown start to chase her as she begin to cried out loud. "Get away from me" She scream and out of nowhere she hit something on her hit and fell down. "ouch!!!" She touch her head and there were blood! "Ahh!!!" She couldnt get up anymore.

 

-

 

"We can go in now?" Wooyoung asked.

 

"If you want us both to treat you then go by yourself" Chansung said.

 

"Fine!!! You better keep your words." Wooyoung said.

 

"I will so go" chansung push him in. Wooyoung wasn's scare at all because everything is just a fake to him. While he kept going in he heard a girl's voice calling for help. He ignore it because its just those actors crying.

 

"Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

Wooyoung look around but there was no one.

 

"I'm not scare alright? So don't try-" He stop cause he saw a girl laying on the ground with blood all over her forehead. "haha I'm not scare at all"

 

"wait.....please help me" Dara said.

 

"Sorry I gotta go ghost!"

 

"I'm not a..... ghost it's Dara"  Wooyoung quickly turn around and run over to her.

 

"What happen?" He asked.

 

"I hit something and I'm kind of dizzy to get up now." Dara said.

 

"Cmon I'll help you." Wooyoung carry her like a bridal and begin to walk.

 

-

 

"Is she still in there?" Nikhun asked

 

"Yes she just went in" the first girl said.

 

"Thank you" Nikhun smile at them. Right before he walk in he saw Wooyoung carry Dara out. "Yah wooyoung what happen?" He run over to them.

 

"Go get my car now" Wooyoung said

 

"Don' t take me to the hospital. I just need some fresh air and I'll be fine." Said Dara. "Just put me at the bench over there" She point over to the bench. So Wooyoung walk over to the bench and put her down.

 

"Wait for me" Wooyoung run over to his cr and grab a bottle of water and the first aid kit. "Here drink some water" He hand her the bottle. She open it and drunk some. He open the first aid kit and grap some tissue to wipe her bloog on her forehead.

 

"ahhh" Dara sign.

 

"sorry" he said as Dara begin to stare at him. After wooyoung finish she was still staring at him. "It's done"

 

"Thankyou for everything' dara said.

 

"your welcome" he said.

 

"DARA!!!!!"Jay run over with a clown outfit. "I heard about you, are you ok?" Out of no where Dara smack the back of jay's head. "Ah what was that for?"

 

"For scaring me duh!!!!" Dara said.

 

"But that wasn't me scaring you"

 

"Uh huh sure go away why are you still here?" dara asked.

 

"Fine I'll go gosh!!!" Jay walk away as Dara's phone vibrate. She got a text from Minzy.

 

From: Minzy

To: Dara

 

Up for a show tonight?

 

To: Minzy

From: Dara

 

Sure!!

 

 

Minzy smirk and walk away.

 

 

Did you guys enjoy it? Comment below :)