Chapter 17

Dance With Love

Hi everyone!!!! Sorry for the slow updates! I've been super busy with school. Here is chapter 17 and hopefully you guys enjoy it as mush as I do too! :)

 

Recap:

“If you don’t go now I might not be able to see you again.” That line made me stop he look so serious, I need to know why? Why won’t I get to see him again?

 

"Let's see if she is here tonight" The DJ said as he made a annoncement. "Gong Minzy are you here today?!!!" People started to look around. "I don't think she's here today." He look at Doojoon

"Is she really that good?" Doojoon asked.

"Yes, I bet you that when you see her dance your mind will be blown away."

"oh" Doojoon shook his head."Do she come here often?"

"Well she come every now and then"

"Gong Minzy, is it?"

"Yes"

"Do you know where she live?"

"No but I heard that she go to AOM"

"Thankyou" He pat the guy's shoulder.

 

On the other side Jay had Minzy in a corner.

"Please don't." Jay look into Minzy's eyes.

"Why?" She asked.

"can you listen to me, just this time, please? I won't kick you out of the team or do anything foollish around you" Minzy took a glance at the dance floor and look back at him. She put her hoodie on so no one would notice her.

"ok" Minzy look at Jay as he look released.

"Thankyou. I'll explain everything to you when everything is over" He pat her shoulder and walk away leaving Minzy at the corner. 

 

That night Minzy went home thinking to herself. Why would Jay do that to her? Do he not want her to dance? Is he scare something might happen to her? Minzy has whole bunch of mix emotions running through her head.

 

Next day

 

Minzy went to her dance class early in the morning and saw Junho in there fixing the stereo.

"hey can I talk to you for a second?" Minzy asked.

"sure, whatsup?" Junho look at her.

"Tell me more about BEAST" 

"They're the best!" Junho said. "Whoever join them will get lots of money and they also get promote around the world."

"That's good." Minzy sign.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing" She shook her head. "I wish I can get that kind of treatment."

"Just show up infront of and say that you want to join them. I bet they will take you right away." Junho said.

"That is a good idea. Where can I find them?"

"I heard that they're doing a tour around ou school today. So Jay won't be here with us today."

"What? No way, I want in too!" Minzy left Junho by himself.

-----

 

"So Jay? let me ask you something." Doojon said.

"What is it?" Jay asked.

"For what reason , why don't you want this geat opportunity? I introduce you to hip hop for one reason right?" Said Doojoon.

"I think that I should just stay like this. I really don't want to be known all around the world, and I know that you want us to be the best dancer. Thank you for everything you have done." Jay said as Doojoon nodded to himself.

"Ok. So you really don't want this then?"Doojoon look at Jay.

"Yes"

" Then I guess I will recruit someone from here then. Thankyou for the tour" Doojoon walk away from Jay.

*SMACK on the head*

"The hell was that for?" Jay turn around and saw Minzy.

"For not telling me that you have a tour with BEAST!" Minzy said.

"And?"

"And I'm thinking about doing a audition."

"Psh!!! Like they want you." Jay giggles.

"Boh?" She smack his head again.

"Yah!" he shout. 

"Say that again?" She said.

"Minzy, seriously I don't think you should audition. If you know the truth about how they run things, you probably don't want to join them."

"How would you know?"

"I've been there, done that, so it's not worth it."

"Maybe they don't like you thats why you couldn't get in"

"Whatever!"

"Minzy!" Bom ran over.

"Yeh?" Minzy answered.

"Someone wants to see you."

"Who?"

"Someone called Doojoon?" 

"Doojoon?"

"Yes at the front of school. Well I gotta go to class, see you in a bit" Bom left the scene.

"Doojoon?" Minzy question herself.

"Don't go." Jay said.

"Why?"

"You don't even know him."

"And?"

"You're not afraid? What if he's a rapper?"

"And?"

"And I don't think it's a good idea to go. You won't know what will happen to you right?"

"That's why I have you with me."

"But I don't think it's a good idea to go." Jay said.

"Well, I'm gonna go." Said Minzy

"Don't" Jay said.

"Why???"

"Let's........get lunch together" Jay drag her by the hoodie down the hallway.

"Yah!!!! Let go!" Minzy cried out.

 

----

 

At a Cafe

 

"Are you avoiding something?" Minzy asked while they were seated at a table.

"Like what?" Jay asked.

"I'm trying to put pieces together." Minzy said.

"Have you ever heard of a great dancer called Twister?" Jay changed the topic.

"No, why?"

"so let me tell you something about my dance history. The leader of Beast and I use to dance together, matter of fact he was the one who introduces me into hiphop and Twister was our intructor. Twister was the best dancer that I have ever seen. He taught me a lot of things and i repect him a lot. But then something happened to him."

"What happen?"

"Things didn't go too well in the company so Twister disappear and never been seen again. Even I don't know where he's at, and this is why I don't want to go back there again."

"So you repected him a lot then?"

"Yes." Jay nodded his head. " And this is the reason why I dont want you to join Beast because I know how they work."

"Can I believe you?" Minzy question.

"Yes you can."

 

Minzy came home after school. She lay on the couch and think to herself who will this twister be. So she took her phone out and youtube Twister. She start looking at some of his dances, she can't really see the face because he was wearing a mask throughout all his videos.

"Jay is right, you are good." Minzy mumble to herself.

"What you looking at?" Taebin pop out of nowhere.

"oppa you're back?" Minzy said.

"yeah." Taebin sit next to her. "What chu got there?" He turn to look at the screen.

"Just examing some of his moves. I think it will be good for me." Said Minzy.

"That's pretty easy." Said Taebin.

"Oppa you don't know anything about dancing at all." Minzy giggles.

"Oh I guess you don't know me, c'mon follow me." They went to the garage.

"oppa seriously, I've never seen you dance before and I don't think you know how to dance." Minzy kept laughing.

"give me your phone." Taebin took a look at the clip and give Minzy back her phone. "Got it, watch." So he perform some of the move for Minzy.

"Wah!!!! that was good!!!! Oppa I cannot believe that you could dance. How do you know how to do all that by just watching it once?" Minzy was so amaze by Taebin.

"Let's just say that I can memorize things faster. Shuuhhhh!!!! Don't tell dad, this is our little secret ok?"

"Oppa teach me please!!!!!"

"Alright! I'll teach a few."

"Okk!!!!"

-------------------------

 

Next day in dance class, while everyone was dancing Doojoon interupts them.

 

"Continue everyone" Doojoon said.

"What are you doing here?" Jay asked.

"I'm just looking, go on" Doojoon said as Jay walk towards Minzy and tell her to sit down.

"Wait, why are you telling her to sit?" Doojoon asked.

"Because she was not a part of this." Jay said.

"She looks like it. Go on" He told Minzy. She had no choice but to dance. While they were dancing Doojoon were eyeing every single one of them and Minzy attracts him the most.

"Take a break" Jay said as he walk towards Doojoon. "What are you doing here at this hour? I thought you left?"

"Not just yet. I'm here to recruit my person." Doojoon said.

"And who is that?" Jay asked as he put his chin up.

"Deffinitely not you."

"Then who would it be?"

"I'm not telling you yet." He walk out of the room.

 

Later on Minzy went to Underground with Bom and Dara.

"We're here to check out guys huh?" Minzy asked.

"Hmmm maybe" Dara said.

"She has a date tonight." Bom said.

"Really? Who?" Minzy asked.

"Umm he's from Beast, he's just a friend of mine."

"Who???" Bom and Minzy both asked.

"Is he cute?" Bom asked.

"I told you he's just a friend" Dara said.

"Dara!!" A guy walk over with one of his friend.

"Junhyung! over here!" Dara said. "Girls this is Junhyung and Doojoon."

"Hi" The girls said.

"and this is Bom and Minzy!" Dara said.

"Hi" Doojoon smile and put his hand out to Minzy. At first she kind of hesitate but then agree. Bom's phone start ringing as she excuse herself and left them. Junhyun pull Dara eslewhere leaving Minzy and Doojoon.

"So do you dance?" Doojoon asked.

"Not really." Minzy said.

"You were pretty good earlier." Doojoon said.

"I'm still practicing" At that moment a slow song came on. (Esna- Biting my bottom lip)

"Well, do you want to go for a dance?" He put his hang out.

"Sure" Minzy took his hand as they walk towards the dance floor. He wrap one of his arm around her waist and took her other hand while one of Minzy's hands rest on his chest.

"You're very pretty!" Doojoon said when they met each other's eyes.

 

 

A/N: How's this chapter guys???