Chapter 12

Dance With Love

Sorry for the long update. Hopefully you guys will enjoy this chapter. Sorry again for making you guys wait so long.

 

 

*Jay's POV*

 

I can't believe I was late to go save her. Why is taeyang here? I can't just stand here and do nothing I have to go to the hospital. So I run all the way to the hospital. When I got there I saw Taeyang standing outside the emergency room.

 

"How's minzy?" I asked.

 

"she's fine but she will get introuble very soon." answered Taeyang.

 

" what do you mean?"

 

" if her parents find out that she's in the hospital because she was drinking and got sick after that she will get in trouble. She shouldn't be drinking."

 

" why are you at our school?"

 

" oh yeah the reason why I came over is because Minzy told me about the deal thathe made with you. I don't care if you snitch on us I don't want Minzy dancing on your team. I rather get disqualify then let her stay with your team."

 

" why do you hate me so much? We only met one time at the contest."

 

" I don't hate you, I just hate the fact that your using Minzy just to win the competition. You know that Minzy is a strong dancer and you wanted to take her so you can win."

 

" Wrong, did she tell you that she did this just to save you? I don't think so? By the look of her eye she care for you that's why she came to me. You should be thankful to her"

 

"....."

 

"Taeyang?" Minzy said when she wake up" Jay?" She look at me. We both heard her and turn to look at her. Taeyang rush to her.

 

"Minzy are you ok?" Taeyang asked.

 

"Yeah I'm ok. Sorry oppa I was drinking too much last night when I shouldn't have." She said.

 

"Did someone force you to drink it?"

 

"No no oppa I just feel like drinking it. No one force me to." Minzy took a glance at me.

 

"Then why did you drink for? You should have a reason right?"

 

"No I just feel like drinking. Don't worry oppa." She smile at him. Since she's doing fine I just walk out without them noticing me.

 

 

Minzy's P.O.V

 

Taeyang have to leave since he have a meeting at school and I couldn't find Jay anywhere after my release. It's already seven pm, maybe I should head to the gym to see if he's there. While I was on my way I just remember those girls from earlier. "Who the heck is Lee Heebon?" I thought to myself. "Ah that's right. Heebon is the girl that always so jealous of me back then in Highschool. How the heck did she find me here?What do she want from me this time?" I said. I saw lights coming from the gym so I poke my head by the door. I saw Jay dancing, he was all sweaty and he look like he was focusing so hard.

 


"Hurry up and come in" He said without looking at me. I fell to the side because I thought he didn't know that I was here. So I walk in and stand next to him waiting for him to say something. He then turn to look at me. "Are you ok?"

 

"Huh?? Oh I'm ok." I replied.

 

"I guess you can't tolerate alcohol."

 

"I can just that I can't drink that much."

 

"I see." He walk infront of me then turn around to look at me. "What are you waiting for?"

 

"HUh?"

 

"Are you going to dance or not?"

 

I smiled."Ofcourse I am." I stand next to him as we practice our dance for the champion next week.

 

-

 

Everyday we practice for the champion because we really want to win especially Jay. I can tell that he want it. But at the same time I feel bad for Taeyang oppa and the others. If they see me up there they will feel betray. But I love my group here also and I can't do anything about it. The night before the champion Taeyang came over.

 

"Yes?" I said once I open the gate outside.

 

"ARe you really going to do this?" Taeyang asked.

 

"About?"

 

"Tomorrow. Are you really going to be with Jay?"

 

"Taeyang oppa-"

 

"I like you" I pluse for a bit. I wasn't surpirse but I'm just shock that he confessed to me like this.

 

"Oppa I know you like me-"

 

"I don't like you as a friend or sister. Minzy you should know that and I don't want to you dance with Jay. How would BB feel about you tomorrow? Do you know that they don';t even know about this just me?"

 

"Yes oppa I know and it's hard on me also. But keep this in mind I don't go to BB anymore, I go to AOM. Oppa I'm sorry but I only see you as a really close friends."  I turn around and head back inside. When I reach to my room I peek out the window and Taeyang oppa was still there. "I'm sorry"

 

 

Next day

 

 

 

We alrrive at the Yeongu Stadium where the champion is held at. There were ten teams that made it to the finals. In my group we wore blue skinny jeans, a white beater shirt, and a red cap. I saw Taeyang but he walk right pass me. I know he's still mad at me for picking Jay over him.

 

"Hi Minzy" May Doni came up to me.

 

"Hi Doni" I replied.

 

"Are you here to support us again?" She asked but why am my mouth glue together? I know that this is coming. Open your mouth Minzy.

 

"No, I actually going to participate with AOM since I go there."

 

"..........Oh" She look so shock and mad." Goodluck' She fake a smile at me and left.

 

"I'm sorry Doni" I said to myself.

 

In our room Jay was talking to the group about the champion.

 

"Are you ok?" Jay asked.

 

"Oh yeah I'm ok"

 

"You don't look too good. Are you sure?"

 

"Yes"

 

"Ok then" Jay walk over to the other guys. I touch my heart and try to catch my breath. I don't know why I'm so nervous and scare. It's not because of BB right? Ughh I don't know. After what I told May Doni, her expression isn't too good. Now I have to imagine how BB going to look at me.

 

"You alright there?" CL came over.

 

"Yeah I'm ok"

 

"Calm down it'll be ok. If something goes wrong Jay oppa will be super mad, you know that right?"

 

"Yes I know"

 

"ok" CL pat my back before leaving. Thinking about this whole thing makes my head hurts.

 

"Five more mintures AOM" The coordinator said and left.

No this makes me even more nervous.

 

"Ok everyone" Jay said as we all gather around him. "It's time, we have to do our best and go out there to win. We can't be second or third. It has to be first. FIGHTING!!!!!!!" We all shout together but I didn't.

 

End of Minzy's P.O.V"

 

"Please welcome AOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The MC annouce and AOM came up to the stage. When the music start they begin dancing.

 

"Oppa how can she do this?" May Doni said to Taeyang while they watch AOM dance.

 

"It's ok they won't win anyways" Taeyang said.

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"Just watch"

 

After AOM finish they have to go back to there room to rest for the next round because they have to prepare two dance.

 

"Minzy you did great!!" Jay told her.

 

"I mess up you didn't see?"

 

"I did but its not noticeable. Just do your best next round."

 

"Ok"

 

"I'm sorry you can't come in here" Someone said and Minzy turn to look.

 

"Dad?" Minzy got up and walk to him. "Dad"

 

"There you are let's go." Mr. Gong drag her out.

 

"Dad I'm not going anywhere."

 

"I never knew that you would disobey me like that."

 

"Dad please I begg you I can't go right now. You know that this is very important to me and I can't just leave my team like this. Dad you should know how I feel since you were like this before."

 

" I don't care. If Taeyang didn't tell me anything I would have never come. We have to go now, the plane is leaving at four."

 

"Let go I'm not going" Minzy cried as she push herself back and almost fall but Jay had catch her. "Dad please just let me do this one more time and I'll go with you and do everything you say, just please let me finish my last performance."

 

"DO you want me to go can cancel this whole thing or do you want to go quietly with me? It's your choice." He walk out.

 

"Minzy are you alright?" Jay asked.

 

"Yes. Jay I'm sorry."

 

"FOr what?"

 

"For everything."

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"I can't be with you for the last stage. I have to go now." JAy hold on to her hand.

 

"You can't go."

 

"You heard my father right? He will cancel this whole competition and our dance will come to a waste. I have to go. I'll contact you later." Jay release her hand as she disappear in his eyes.

 

Did you guys enjoy this chapter so far? Sorry for this short chapter. I will try my best to update them ASAP :)