Chapter 13

Dance With Love

 

While Minzy was walking out the building with her father she stop.
 

"why are you standing there like a tree? Let's go" Mr. Gong said.
 

"dad wait I forgot to do something. It'll take me one second only" she run back inside to find taeyang practicing dancing with BB. "Oppa?"
 

Taeyang stop and turn to look at her.
 

"Minzy-" 
 

Slap
 

Taeyang's face were on the side for a second because he didn't believe what just happen. 
 


" what's the meaning of this?" 
 


" that's my question" she walk out but he grab her hand but another slap land on his face again. " thanks for letting my father 
know in advance" she walk out the room. Taeyang let out a small laugh.
 

 -
 



" Oppa what are we going to do now?" CL asked.
 

 
Jay was just shock by what Minzy's dad did earlier. He can't believe that Minzy disappear infront of him like that. 
His head hurts thinking about what just happen so he went outside for some fresh air.
 
 

Later second round start and it was AOM's turn to perform. Jay was just down he didn't feel like dancing anymore.
He even create the highlight part of the dance with Minzy. Without her he can't do it alone.The highlight part of dance arrive, everything is 
dark accept the light flashing at him. He close eyes and imagine that Minzy was there with him. 
 

" Oppa" he heard Minzy's voice and he smile to himself.
 

" it's just my imagination" he thought and open his eyes and saw Minzy smiling at him. " let's dance" she nodded her head and they 
begin dancing until the music end. Jay look at her. " I wish you were really here with me"
 

" it's me Jay" Minzy said. " your not dreaming, it's really me."
 

"huh?" he touch er face and it was really her " so you were actually dancing with me just now?"
 

" yes" she nodded her head. " we did great!!!" they heard the crowd clapping and the group run over to bow at the audience.
 


Backstage
 

 
"I thought you left?" Jay said.
 
" I did but I came back"
 
" how?"
 

Flashback


 
"Taebin Oppa?" Minzy said once she saw him. " where's dad?" she look around.
 

" I chase him away" Taebin said.
 

" how?"
 


Another flashback


 
" father you need to stop this right now." Taebin said while coming out of his car.
 

" what are you doing out here?" Mr. Gong asked. He look surprise seeing taebin.
 

" stop controlling Minzy, she's grown and she know what to do already. If your scare that she's going to get hurt like you then don't. 
What your doing is STUPID and DUMB!!!!" he shouted. 
 

" stay out of this you don't know anything about me."
 

" oh yeah I know so much about you that I'm about to throw some of them away right now. If you want Minzy to 
be happy and love you then you have to stop this. Father this is not the year where you used to live when that happen. 
This is 2012, no one do that anymore. If you don't want to lose your son then I suggest you to stop now." taebin was very serious.
 

Mr. Gong didnt replied and just left the scene.
 


End of flashback


 
" Oppa you did?" Minzy cried and hug her brother. " thankyou so much Oppa I love you"
 

" I will always be here for you. Hurry and go your going to miss your performance" taebin smiled.
 

" I'll see you later" Minzy wipe her tears and left.
 


End of flashback


 
" wow so that really happen earlier then?" Jay asked.
 

" yes, so thanks to my brother that he made this happen."
 

" I have to meet your brother then"
 

" he left so you can't see him now." 
 

 -


Finally everyone gather on the stage to hear the result for first place.
 
 
" and your 2012 championship is ..........AOM!!!!!!" the MC said.
 
 
" WE WON JAY!!!" Minzy scream in happiness. 
 
 
" yes we did" jay answered. Out of no where Minzy hug him. He didn't  know what to do so he hug her back. 
 


Party
 


" I would like to make a toast for our leader Jay" Junho said while holding his cup. " thanks hyung for making this
 happen. Without you we would've never made it this far. So this toast is for you" they all drink there together. 
 


 -


" why are you here alone?" Jay asked Minzy. She was outside sitting alone.
 

" I just need some fresh air." she replied. 
 

" today feel like a dream to me. Thankyou for coming back"
 

" I have to come back no matter what."
 

" did you come back for the group or me?" Jay .
 

" huh? Ofcourse for the group" Minzy also laugh. " are you drunk?"
 

" no I'm just tipsy I guess" 
 

" go inside before you do something bad to me" Minzy push him but he caught her hand.


"Call me oppa again." He look at her.


"Why should I call you that? And when did I call you that?"


"Remember earlier Oppa let's dance" He copied her.


"Stop that" She push him away again but he hold on to her waist and pull her closer. "What are you doing?" She look at him this time.


"I'm about to do something bad to you." He pull her in and kiss her on the lips. She frooze there for a second cause she didn't know what to do. 
But then she push him away and he fell to the ground and start sleeping. 

"Yah are you asleep?" Minzy shake him but he is KO. So she left him there to get some help.

-


"Hey Junho, your leader is knockout outside so carry him inside." Minzy said


"Ok, are you going home already?"


"Yeah it's getting late. See you on Monday." Minzy wave bye and left.On her way home she saw Taeyang standing by her gate. SHe was too mad at him
to talk to him now.


"Minzy let's talk." Taeyang grab her hand.


"I have nothing to say to you" Minzy said. " Let go of my hand."


"Minzy hear me out first."


"ABout you telling my dad?"


"No I didn't do it on purpose Minzy, you have to listen to me please I begged you."


"Make it fast then." Taeyang let go of her hand and walk infront of her.


"Your dad came to me and ask me if you really did join the hiphop class at AOM, I totally forgot that your dad was agaisnt that so I told your father."


"How can you lie to me? Remember what you told me in highschool? You say that you won't let my father get in the way, did you forget that already?"


"Minzy-"


"You did it because I choose Jay huh?"


"............"


"Taeyang I don't want to see you at this moment, please leave." Minzy start to make her way out.


"Why him?" Taeyang said as Minzy stop. "Why Jay Park? Why can't it be me?"

" It's getting late you should-" Minzy stop because Taeyhand had kiss her but she was fast enough to not let the kiss go on for more than three second and push him hard away. "What do ou think your doing?"

 

"I like you Minzy, I always do and I don't want you to go to Jay. Please forgive me, I was wrong."

 

"Please just go." Minzy open the gate and went in.

 

Minzy's P.O.V

 

I finish taking a warm bath and now laying on my bed thinking about what happen today. The thought of what Taeyang did to me was bogus and the kiss that Jay give me was a totally surprise.I can't believe that Taeyang would kiss me on the same night when Jay kiss me also. But why do my heart beat so fast just thinking about my kiss with Jay?

 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I screamed from the top of my lungs. "HE STOLE MY FIRST KISS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

 

Hello everyone, sorry for the short chapter but stay tune for the next chapter. Guess what will happen when Jay remember the kiss? keke not telling you :P