Chapter 4

Dance With Love

**AN: Hi I already promise you guys that I will update more so here is Chapter 4. But I'm planing to update two chapter each week or more hehe.

 

 

 

(Minzy's P.O.V)


NO NO NO NO NO is all I hear inside of me right now. My eyes begin to get watery when I found Jay out of nowhere. He just look at me like he knew it already that I lost. I can't let him tell on us Taeyang will be super mad at me for making such a dumb deal with Jay. Ahhhh what should I do right now? Runaway? Approach Taeyang and tell him the truth? Hide forever? or......or die? ahhhhhhhh.
Later on there were a after party for the top ten. I feel so sorry that I almost didn't come but Taeyang and the rest of the team force me to come.


"Hey are you ok?" Taeyang sat next to me.


"Yeah I'm ok" I lied I'm ok at all, I'm scare and I'm trying to find Jay but he's nowhere to be found right now unless he's trying to avoid me because he knows that I'm gonna find him.


"Thanks for everything." Tayeyang said.


"Don't thank me oppa, it's all my fault that now Jay is going to go tell the directors about what we just did to get into the top 10" I told him. He just look at me with no expression on his face.


"I'll handle it" Taeyang said.


"No oppa. I don't want you to get introuble because of me, I'll talk to Jay since we go to the same school Ok? Please let me do it." I begged him.


"Ok, but I'll handle him if you can't ok?" Taeyang said.


"OK" I reply. "Excuse me.."  I make my way to the bathroom but I spotted Jay talking to some of his friends. So I decided to go over to him. 'Sorry to interupts but can we talk?" I look at Jay. He look down at me and reply "No" and begin talking with his friends. "This is emergency if you don't talk to me" I wishper into his ears.

"I don't care" He mouth the words to me.


"So you're going to leave me and your baby just like that?" I said it out loud since thats the only way to get his attention.


"What?" He was so shock including hs friends.


"Jay your having a baby?" His friends said. Yes it worked but I kow I'm gonna get introuble for this.


"We have to talk" I give him the you know what I'm talking about look.


"Fine" He said so I follow him outside.





" So what should I do with you?" Jay put both of his hands on his hip and stump his feet.


"Please" I said. "Please don't tell on us, I was wrong I made the desicion to help them out."


"But we made a deal." He said.


"Please I begged you. If you tell on us, BB won't be joining the competition anymore and plus this is their first year and I mess it up for them. Please!!!" I got on my knees. I can't believe I did it.


"Yah what are you doing?" Jay pull me up but I refused to let him.


"I don't know you very much but I won't get up unless you promise me that you won't tell." I told him.


"Ashishhhhh." He was getting frustrated with me. "Fine fine fine, just get up will you?"


"Really you promise???" I asked.


"Yes I promise!!!!!! Now get up!!" Jay yelled at me so I did.


"You can't take back your words ok?" I make sure that he's not lying to me.


"But" He point one of his fingers at me.


"But what?" I asked.


"You have to join AOM" Jay command.


"But-"


"No but. Come to practice starting Monday." Jay begin walking away.

 



(Author's P.O.V)

 



Back at the where everyone is enjoying the party.



"CL I heard that Jay is having a baby" Changsung said out of no where.


"WHAT?? WHO'S HAVING A BABY?" CL choke on the water that she was drinking.
 

"Woah take it slow" Chansung help her with her cup. "I heard that Jay is having a baby" He slow it down for CL.


"That's impossible" CL said. " I don't see him with any girls."


"Well I saw the girl who say it to hyung earlier." Chansun said.


"WHAT??????" CL screamed this time.


"DAMN!!!! CL my ears. Mann I bet you every dead person is awake just by your scream." Chansung touch his ear.


"Where's Jay?" CL look around.


"Probably with his baby mama now." Chansung giggles.


"Yah" CL snaps.


"OK CL" Chansung laugh it off.



"Where did you go?" Taeyang ask Minzy when she came back.


"Oh I met some old friends and had a little chit chat with them." Minzy smile at Taeyang.
 

 



When Monday comes Minzy get nervous, she usually doesn't get nervous but somehow she is today. So after her ballerina class she took her time walk to where Jay is. When she reach there she stop before going in.


"ok Miny don't be nervous, don't be nervous" Minzy took a deep breath. "Ok i'm going in" Right when she was about to go inshe bump into someone.


"Ahhh" chansung signed.


"I'm soo sorryy. Are you ok?" Minzy asked.


"I'm o- .....oh you're Hyung's baby mama." Chansung piont his finger at Minzy.


"HUH????" Minzy was confuse because she forgot what she did last night.


"Jay hyung your wife is here" Chansung shout and everyone turn to look at Minzy. were wide open in shock plus embarrass. Jay took a deep sign before walking over to Minzy.


"Hyung your-"


"Just go" Jay wave for chansung to leave them alone. " That's what happen when you start a rumor here." Jay scratch his head.


"I'm so sorry." Minzy apologize.


"Follow me" So minzy did. " Everyone from now on this is your new team memeber. Please introduce yourself." Jay look at her.


"Hi everyone, I'm Gong Minzy. Please take care of me" Minzy did a quick bow.
 

"But hyung how can she dance if she's pregnant?" Junho asked. Jay give him a you will get it after class death glare. Junho quickly cover his mouth.


"CL may you please show Minzy where her locker is?" Jay asked. CL glare at him and walk pass so Minzy follow her. "There" CL point at a random locker and lean against the wall. " Don't think that I will like you because you're in our team. I will never accept a person like you. I don't know what Jay oppa saw in you but he made a big mistake."


"I don' like you either" Minzy slam the locker door after she put her stuff in and walk pass her while CL just smirk at her.


Since it was Minzy first day Jay let her sit out and let her study how everything goes around the room. At some point Jay and some of his friends had a difficult time busting out a move so Minzy walk over since she was looking at them and kind of figure what move they were trying to do.



"You guys seems to do it wrong" Minzy interupts them. So minzy show them. "It's like this" Jay just look at her with disappointment in his eyes.


"Wahhhh you're good!!!!" Nikhun give her a thumbs up.


"Yeah can you teach us that?" Teacyeon asked.


"Sure" Minzy line up with them and teach them steps by steps while Jay stay back to observe them.


Afterclass Minzy change back to her regular clothes and went straight home since her mother called her to come home for dinner.
 

 

 

-Minzy's POV-

 

 


"Mom?......Dad?"  I speak out while we were eating dinner. My dad ignore me while mom look at me.


"Yes dear?" Mom asked.


"N--Nothing I'm just thinking too much." I shook my head.


"Are you sick?" Taebin oppa asked.


"Oh no I'm ok oppa." I said.


"say it sweety" mom look at me again.


"Well I'm was going to say that ballerina isn't as bad as I thought it would be." I lied.


"REALLY?" Mom question as I nodded. Sorry Umma " That's good to hear."



After I help my mom clean up I went up to my room to do my homework. Then I heard a knock from my door.



"Come in" I said as I saw Taebin oppa coming in. " Hi oppa"


"Hey" He sat at the edge of my bed.


"Did you need something oppa?" I asked.


"About eariler, did you lied to us?" Oh shoot, my oppa knows when I lied all the time and will always come and disguss it with me.


"Yesssss oppa." I sat up. "How did you know?" I pout my lips.


"Remember that I'm your brother so I can tell whenever you're lying." Taebin said.


"Well yeah. Oppa I just hate it when mom and dad disagree with me about dancing. I just have no choice. Oppa I'm not a kid anymore." I begin to have watery eyes.


"Don't worry I'll talk to them since I'm back from America. Just do whatever you want and if there's a problem mom and dad can come to me first." Taebin said.


"I don't want you to get introuble oppa" I said to him.


"That's why you have an older brother to help you right?" Taebin smile at me and did the same back.


"thankyou" I give him a hug.



"Finish your homework and go to sleep so you won't get sick ok?" He said.


"OK" i answered.


The next day I changed my ballerina to hip hop class. So right after math class I went stright to the gym where Jay and the rest of the guys. But good thing I was the first person to come. I changed my clothes begin to do my stretching. Since no one is here yet I put on my headphones and begin dancing.

 


-AUTHOR'S POV-

 

 



While Minzy did a spin she fell down because she was too shock. She didn't know that Jay was sitting at the bench throughout the whole time and didn't notice him at all.



"Wow bravo bravo!!" Jay claps and walk towards her. He then bend down to get on her level. "Very indeed" He smiled.

 

 

**AN: hmmm should I start a BomKhun couple here? (I think that's stand for Bom and Nikhun) hahahh let me know. And I'm going to bring the WOODARA IN TOO!!!! Are you guys happy?