Chapter 7

Dance With Love

Jay's P.O.V

 

 

Darn it I knew that I'm going to forget my headphone in the gym. So while walking back to the gym I turn on the lights. Once all the lights were on I saw a figure in a white towel. Is that?????? Minzy???

 

"Oh....sorry" I quickly turn around because I already know that she's embarrass.

 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" I swear she'll wakes everyone up in Seoul.

 

"Quiet down" I said impatiently.

 

"YAH!!!!!!!!" She cried.

 

"Let me ask you a question, what are you still doing here?" I asked.

 

"Just give me some damn clothes" Minzy whined.

 

"OK ok ok" I cover my eyes so I won't see her and walk into the boy;s locker and took some of my extra clothes out for her.

 

Minzy's P.O.V

 

"This is so embarrassing" I mumble to myself while putting on Jay's clothes. Hopefully he went home or something. I don't want to face him right now.  I put on a white thirt and a black sweat pant. Dang this boy is small. So I quickly grab my back pack and walk out covering my chest because i didn't have a bra on. Dang he's still here. ".......Thankyou but..." I stop.

 

"But?" He turn around to look at me.

 

"Can I also borrow your jacket?" I asked.

 

"Why?"

 

"because" I tried to move my arm so he'll get the piont that I need his jacket to cover up my chest.

 

"Ahh" He touch his head. I think he get the point. So he took his jacket off and give it to me. " Do you need a ride home?"

 

"Ah ni (no)" I replied.

 

"Cmon I'll give you a ride and plus its getting dark." He said. I have no choice but to let him drive me home. If only I wasn't in this condition then I will not go with him.

 

-

 

"If you don't mind me asking, where did your clothes go?"  He asked.

 

"Let's just say that I couldn't find them anymore after I came out of the shower." I replied.

 

"Ohhh" He nodded his head. " Should I make a right turn?"  he look at me.

 

"Yes please."

 

"So"  Jay touch his lipswhile bouncing his head to the beats of the music. " Wanna hit the club tonight?"

 

"BOH????" Is he crazy??? Not in this condition. I don't even have my bra or my undergarment on. He must be insane!!!! " No, I have to go home and sleep and plus I didn't let my parents know."

 

"ahhh so your a momma girl huh?" Jay said.

 

"And so what?" I said.

 

"Nothing" He said.

 

"You can stop here" I said.

 

"Is this your house already?" Jay asked.

 

"yes" I open the door and close them once I was outside. " Thanks for the clothes and the ride. I'll return your clothes back to you asap.

 

"alright" Jay drove off.

 

Author's P.O.V

 

The next day Minzy didn't want to go to dance class at all. She's still embarrassed from last night incident. Minzy was in the locker changhing her clothes.

 

"Did you have fun walking home last night?" CL lean against the wall.

 

"Boh?' Minzy question and then remember why her clothes were missing. "Ah that must be you who took my clothes last night huh?" Minzy look at her.

 

"Nae, that's me. I've already told you that I won't let you off easily." CL said.

 

"Well for your info I went home with Jaybeom. Thanks for taking my clothes." Minzy smirk at her.

 

"Boh? No you didn't" CL say.

 

"You can ask Jay if you want." Minzy left the locker room.

 

-

 

" Ok let's do it again." Jay said and saw Minzy coming and their eyes met.  Minzy hesitant for a second. " Come here"

 

"ohh" Minzy run over to him.

 

"Go over there and start practicing." Jay command.

 

"Ok" Minzy walk over to the rest of the people.


Later on Jay join Minzy on the dance.

 

"What are you doing?" Minzy asked.

 

"What are you talking about, I'm dancing." Jay said.

 

"Why are you so close to me?"

 

" If you haven't notice this routine is about skinship too." Jay point at the other people.

 

"How come you didn't tell me?" Minzy asked.

 

"I thought you were smart about it.... Let's not waste time and begin." The music start again while Minzy and Jay begin to dance. Minzy was actually nervous because this is the first time dancing with Jay like c'mon this is Jay, the one that every girl want to dance with when he enter the club. " You don't need to be nervous" Jay wishper into her ears which makes her creeps out even more. The next move they didn't see it coming, the next thing they knew they bump each other in the head while doing a spining. They both stop to massage their head. "Yah!!!" Jay yell at her.

 

"Boh??? I didn't see it coming. Sorry." Minzy replied.

 

"ahsis!!!!" jay complain. They both sat out on the bench with an ice pack on their head.

 

-

 

"have you not dance with a guy before?" Jay complain.

 

"ofcourse I did."

 

"Then what happen? I'm a guy and why are you so nervous around me?"

 

"..........."

 

" We need lots of practice" Jay said. " I guess we have to stay after so don't leave yet."

 

Minzy want to complain but what's the use? Jay isn't going to listen to her anyways. All she want to do is cried out WHY IS DANCING SOOOO HARDD????

 

-

 

"How's your forhead?" Junho ask Minzy while he's packing his stuff to leave the gym. Minzy touch her forhead.

 

"It's ok now. I don't have a bruise right?" Minzy asked.

 

"hmm..... just a little but don't worry no one wil notice it." Junho smile.

 

"Are you leaving now?" Minzy asked.

 

"yes, are you?"

 

"No I have to stay back with Jay. We need to go over some stuff." Minzy said.

 

"Is it? Well hope he won;t go too rough on you" Junho carried his bag on his back. "Alright then see you tomorrow" Junho wave at her.

 

"Alright goodbye" Minzy also wave back. After everyone was gone Jay came out of the locker room.

 

" Shall we dance?" Jay asked as Minzy agree.

 

Minzy's P.O.V

 


I hate you Jay Beom!!!!!!!Why do you always make things so hard on me????

 

"How about doing this move instead?" I suggest and show him.

 

"Ohh not bad. Lets try that." So we begin to dance. "I like it let's use that instead."

 

It is now ten o'clock and I'm exhausted.

 

"Perfect!!!!" I heard Jay shout out. "That's good!! Lets call it a night and we'll practice some more tomorrow shall we?" He look at me.

 

"Yes please!!!" I fell to the ground because I was too tired.

 

"Are you hungry? Let's go eat." He said. I wanted to say no but I'm also hungry.

 

-

 

We walk in the street to eat in those stall where there are spicy rice cakes, and others stuff. While eating I don't even know how much spicy fish cake I have ate, all I know is that I'm hungry.

 

"Dang, you are a pig" He look at me with one of his hand on his chin.

 

"So" I replied.

 

"So are you done?" He asked while I finish with the last fish cake.

 

"Yes!!!!" I got up and walk outside because he's paying for everything hehehe.

 

"Yah!" He came out atfer paying.

 

"Boh?" I turn around to look at him.

 

"You owe me"

 

" whatever" I begin walking down the street. "Bye I'll treat you next time" I wave at him.

 

-

 

The next day I saw flyers everywhere about the haunted house this weekend. Ofcourse Minzy you forgot all about Halloween!!!! Well you know what? I'm not going because.......because I'm scare.

 

"Minzy?" Junho run over to me. "Did you hear about the haunted house this weekend?"

 

"Yep!! Why what's up?" I asked.

 

"Some of us gonna go so do you want to join us?"

 

"No thanks, clue me out" I said while stretching."

 

"aweeee Minzy a scary cat huh?" Junho tease me.

 

"No I'm not" I hit his arm.

 

"Then why don't you want to go?"

 

"Because........because I don't want to."

 

"C'mon Minzy it'll be fun. If you're scare I can be your bodyguard." He smile at me.

 

"No it's ok" I refused.

 

"Fine I'll tell everybody that you're a scary cat then" He said.

 

"........No no no no, I'm not so don't"

 


"Then promise me that you will go"

 

"........................Fine I promise."

 

"Ok I'll come pick you up at seven then. Remember" Junho walk away. AHHHHHHH Junho I am so going to slice you into pieces. If I don't go then your going to make fun of me and I hate it when people makes fun of me. Just wait Junho I'll make you regret for inviting me. HEHEHE

 

-

 

On Saterday Junho came over to pick me up.

 

"Where's everybody?" I asked once I got into the car.

 

"Don't worry we'll meet them there."

 

"Is Jay going to be there?" I asked.

 

"Why? You want to see him?"

 

"Ofcourse not." I said. So we arrive at the Haunted house. I'm like going to pee in my pants. Never in my life I will be this scare.

 

"C'mon" Junho held out his hands as I quickly hold onto very tight. "minzy calm down you will be fine." Fine my Junho. I'm like shaking my off right now. We met with Chansung and the others. Everyone were making fun of me because I was obviously the only one scare out of all of us. It was finally our turn. Umma help me. I was trying to pull back. "Minzy what's wrong?"

 

"Junho I begged you let's not do this." I cried.

 

"Don't worry I got you." He pull me in. The first thing I did was close my eyes and wrap my arms around Junho's waist. I can hear those creepy sound in the background.

 

"AHHHHH!!!" Someone was pulling me from behind.

 

"Minzy? Minzy? Look at me." Junho turn around and grab both of my arms. "Minzy open your eyes." I was out of my mind. All I wanted to go is get this over with it.

 

"Yes?" I finally open my eyes and saw Junho.

 

"Listen to me, you're going to be ok so no need to be scare." Junho look into my eyes. "Just open your eyes before you trip and fall somewhere. Can you do that?"

 

"I-I'll try." I said and hopld on to his arm.

 

"ok c'mon" We begin to walk into a dark place. I couldn't see anything accept some red lights flashing like the one in the club. Out of no where I saw a clown coming out from nowhere chasing us. I scream even louder because I dislike clowns. Clowns is the number one things that I dislike the most. I fell striaght on my but and begin to cry. I don't care Junho can make fun of me all he wants.

 

"I want to go home!!!!!!" I cried.

 

"Ok c'mon let's go." So we took the exit out the house. Finally I can get some fresh air. We both sat at the bench drinking water.

 

"Wow Minzy you're incredible." Junsho said.

 

"What do that suppose to mean?" I asked.

 

"Like I have never seen anyone as scared as you. Wow I still can't believe at all." Junho shook his head. Out of no where I heard someone laughing but I ignore that laugh, but it starting to come towards our direction. When I finally follow the voice I saw Jay in a clown uniform laughing his off.

 

"Minzy you should have seen your face when I came out." Jay kept laughing. Mann this is not even funny at all.

 

"Shut up" I stand up but he's still laughing." Is it really that funny? imagine if you're in my situation. Will you be piss if someone scare you like that HUH?" I shout at him which makes him stop.

 

"Yes it is fun that's why it's call a HAUNTED HOUSE DUMMY!!!" Jay begin to laugh. Ok I'm done for tonight. So I walk away as Junho folow me after.

 

"Minzy I'm sorry for forcing you out here tonight. It was jay's idea. He wanted to scare you. I'm really really sorry. Please, I'll give you a ride home."

 

"It's his..... idea?" I asked.

 

"yes" Junho nodded his head.

 

I smirked. It is so on Jay Park!!!!!!

 

 

A/N: Did you guys like it? Sorry if there's a lot of grammars. Please bare with me. I really enjoy reading your comments. Please tell me if you like it or not or tell me what I should change? Thank you :)