Chapter 5

Dance With Love

hello how's it going? Sorry for not updating for so long. I was very busy. But here's another chapter and enjoy the show!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xt1w9MHKZdI

 

RECAP: While Minzy did a spin she fell down because she was too shock. She didn't know that Jay was sitting at the bench throughout the whole time and didn't notice him at all.


"Wow bravo bravo!!" Jay claps and walk towards her. He then bend down to get on her level. "Very indeed" He smiled.

 

'Yah how long have you been here, how come I didn't see you at all?" Minzy got up.

 

 

"Well for your info I was sleeping UNTIL..... I heard a pig dancing. " Jay cross his arm.

 

 

"BOH??? A PIG???-"

 

 

"You were dancing so loud how could I go to sleep?" Jay said as he walk past her and put his back pack on the ground. " Since you know how our routine go then I expexct you to catch up with us today."

 

 

"But-"

 

 

"No but, you saw how we did it yesterday. If you have any question ask Junho" Jay said while stretching now.

 

 

" Why can't I ask you now since your the captain?" Minzy walk over to him.

 

 

" I'm busy" Jay put on his headphone into blast so he wont hear her whining.  The reason why hes doing this is because he wanted to mess with her and also he's testing her if she have any patience.

 

 

"If I were the captain you'll be dead. Asshi!!!!!!" Minzy whined.

 

 

 

Meanwhile Bom walk around the hallway to find Minzy but she couldnt find her.

 

 

"That's weird. Where did she go?" Bom kept looking around until she bump into someone and start yelling at that person without looking. "DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT??" Bom look at that person and that person was Nikhun, the biggest flirt in AOM College. He dated every single pretty girl in the school and their relationship dont even last a week.

 

 

"Sorry pretty lady." Nikhun wink at her and walk past her like he never heard anything she say.

 

 

 

"Just wait pretty by, one day I'll turn you into a ugly hippopotamus. hmp!!!" Bom finally found Minzy by the vending machine.

 

-

 

"YAH!!!" Bomm shout at Minzy as she got surprise.

 

 

"Dang Bom my ear drum.  You don't have to shout, I'm like 4inches away from you." Minzy open the cap from the bottle and drink some water.

 

 

 

"Where have you been? I was looking for you" Bom said while swinging Minzy's hand around like a little kid that would do for their mother if they dont buy them candy.

 

 

"That's right. Bom sorry I haven't told you what happen." It was Minzy's turn to drag Bom into a empty classroom. Minzy explain everything to Bom about what happen at the contest.

 

 

"Really?????? So your parents doesn't know about it accpet your brother?" Bom asked.

 

 

"Yes, and since I made a sutupid deal with Jay I have to keep it." Minzy said.

 

 

 

"You know..... that was pretty stupid of you. I wouldn't go and make a stupid deal like that to Jay. I would have just tell him that I will dance with him. Agioo, if I were you I'll be super embarrass to face Jay all the time." Bom said.

 

 

 

" Well I have to go to class now or else Jay will get even more piss at me" Jay said.

 

 

 

'Why what happen?" Bom asked.

 

 

 

'I mess up a lot on the dance routine so I get to do punishment. "Minzy got up. "Bye see you after school" Minzy wave at Bom and left her.

 

-

 

"AGAIN!" Jay shout at Minzy who were the only one dancing while the others look at her. Minzy was ot of energy so she couldn'tdo it anymore.

 

 

"Jay Beom hyung give her a break" Junho said.

 

 

 

" do you want to do it together with her?" Jay question Junho.

 

 

"I'm the VP(vice president) so you have to listen to me this time." Junho said. Jay look at him.

 

 

 

"Alrite 6min only" Jay walk out the door. Junho walk over to Minzy with a bottle of water

 

 

"Here, you must be thristy." Junho hand it to her as Minzy take it from him

 

 

 

"Thanks" Minzy said.

 

 

 

"Let me help you get it right so Jay won't tell you to do it over and over again. Cmon get up. " Junho said.

 

 

 

"Thankyou." Minzy and Junho begin to dance to the part wher Minzy get confuse at. Meanwhile Jay was looking at them through the window.

 

-

 

"Omo!!! I Did it, I did it!!!!!" Minzy was so happy that she jump around. " Thank you soooooooo much Junho oppa!!!!!" Minzy smile at Junho.

 

 

 

"No problem." Junho said. " Since Jay left already, you wanna go eat?" Junho asked.

 

 

"Sure-"

 

 

 

"Do it again" Jay said while walking in and stand infront of Minzy.

 

 

 

"it's ok. Show Jay" Junho said as he step back to play the music. After Minzy's performance Jay was speechless.

 

 

 

"Do it again" Jay said.

 

 

 

"Boh?" Minzy look at him. "This isn't good enough for you? or are you just playing with me? Look I know-"

 

 

 

"How can you not do this? Any dancer can do this over and over until they're good. I don't know why you can't do this simple step." Jay was messing with her and try to keep a straight face.

 

 

"Yes I know that but from the way you telling me to do over and over again is so stupid. I did all the parts you told me to do. If you don't like it then ask CL to dance instead." Minzy walk off because she was super mad at Jay. He purposly doing this to her.

 

 

On Minzy's way out she bump into a girl who look new here at school.

 

 

" ohhh Minzy ah!!!" She said as Minzy turn around.

 

 

"Dara? DARA!!!!!" Minzy's mood change and quickly hug Dara. " How you been? I mmiss you so much!!!"

 

 

"I miss you too!!!! It's been almost four years that we haven't seen each other." Dara said.

 

 

" yes it is. Why are you here?" Minzy asked.

 

 

"I just got transfer here. Wow I never expect AOM college will look this nice." Dara look around.

 

 

" Is your class done?" Miny asked.

 

 

"Yes I'm just taking a tour around." Dara replied.

 

 

" ok wait for me and let's go out to eat." minzy said

 

 

-

 

 

""If your trying to test her patience then i suggest you to stop. She had enough patience already until you went over the limit." Junho said while sitting next to Jay.

 

 

" She still need to learn" Jay replied.

 

 

"She's a dancer and you know that very well, You don't need to play her around. If you don't stop-"

 

 

"If I don't then what?" Jay asked.

 

 

"You know that very clear." Junho got up and left.

 

 

-

 

 

"Wow your captain is that strict?" Dara said.

 

 

"yea. Thats why I hate him" Minzy said.

 

 

"Stop!!! when you say hate that means your going to like them later on" Dara said.

 

 

 

"Whatever Dara that will never happen" Minzy said.

 

 

 

"Trust me you will" Dara said." On second thought I want to see how he look like."

 

 

"I can show you tomorrow." minzy said.

 

 

"Sounds great!!!" Dara said.

 

 

 

The next day Minzy walk with Dara to the gym and met Bom in the hallway.

 

 

"Bom this is my friend Dara Park  from highschool and Dara this is Bom. I met her here and she's awesome!!!!" Minzy said as Bom and Dara greet each other. So Bom decided to stick with them.

 

-

 

"Wow minzy you're gym is big" Dara said while turning around and saw a figure. " Jay?" Dara look closely "JAYBEOM YOU BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Dara shout from the top of her lungs.

 

 

 

A/N: Did you guys like it? I know its short but don't worry I'll be updating more you just have to wait.