Chapter 16

Dance With Love

A/N:Just finished another chapter because I feel like I owe everyone one for making you guys wait so long. Enjoy :)

 

“Minzy wake up!!!!” At that moment Minzy finally woke up. “Yah!!” He pulls her in and hugs her. “Don’t you ever do that to me again.”

 

 

“Yah?” Minzy said softly and look at him as he did also.

 

 

“What happened? Why did you fall--” At the same time Minzy put her finger on his lip.

 

 

“I want to rest.” She leans on him and closes her eyes.

 

-

 

At a nearby food stalls Jay and Minzy were there eating spicy rice cake, pork barbeque, and duboki.

 

 

“I’m so hungry” Minzy finish her second bowl of rice.

 

 

“You must be hungry huh?” Jay was watching her eat.

 

 

“Yes, because of you.”

 

 

“So you starve because of me?” Jay leans forward with his arm cross on the table.

 

 

“Yeah.” Minzy said while eating in between.

 

 

“Why did you do it?” Jay questioned her.

 

 

“because—“ Minzy stopped and look at him. “well because you shouldn’t starve yourself like that.” She begin eating but stop when Jay chuckle to himself. “What? Are you making fun of me?”

 

 

“Who told you that I starve myself?” Jay asked.

 

 

“well Dara did.” Jay chuckles again. “What’s so funny?”

 

 

“You must be blind.” Jay said.

 

 

“Why you say that?”

 

 

“I was eating the whole time at practice; I guess you didn’t notice me.”

 

 

“WHAT????” Minzy shout but Jay covers . Minzy push his hand away from her face.

 

 

“Lower your voice.” Jay said.

 

 

“How can you do this to me?” She said.

 

 

“What are you talking about? You did it yourself. I didn’t ask you to starve with me and plus when I got home that day I ate because I was so hungry.” He said as he put a spoonful of rice into his mouth.

 

 

“I must be stupid.” Minzy got up and left the stall. Jay follow after he pay for the bill.

 

 

“Minzy stop.” Jay said and grab her hand but she push him away.

 

 

“How can you do this to me?” Minzy said. “I almost died because of you, you should’ve told me but instead you let me starve?” She continues walking but Jay walk in front of her.

 

 

“I’m sorry Minzy. You should understand that I was having a hard time.” Jay said. “I’m very sorry.” Minzy look at him and walk pass him. This time he didn’t follow her.

 

-

 

The next day Minzy ignores Jay like he was a ghost. It was very awkward during practice because everyone can tell that those two had an argument. Like when they practice Minzy will purposely mess up the choreography and they have to start over again.

 

 

“IS THIS A GAME?” Jay shouts at Changsung because he made the mistake this time. It was meant for Minzy. “Get out if you don’t want to do this anymore.” Jay was really pissed of this time.

 

 

“I’m sorry hyung.”Changsung said.

 

 

“We have to practice for our school festival. The adviser told me this morning that we will be performing three dances one for the opening and two for the closing. Whoever wants to join better take practice seriously, everyone can resume to what they’re doing.”

 

 

“Minzy are you alright?”Junho walk over to her.

 

 

“Yeah I’m fine.” Minzy smile at him.

 

 

“I hate it when Jay is mad so let’s make him stay cool for a while ok?” Junho said.

 

 

“Ok” Minzy agree.

 

Out of the blue Junsu rush into the gym panting hard like he just saw a ghost.

 

“What’s wrong?” Jay asked Junsu who fell in front of him.

 

 

“It’s-it’s…..” Junsu tried to catch his breath.

 

 

“It’s what?” Jay wanted to know but Junsu couldn’t say anything yet.

 

 

“Beast is here.” Junsu said.

 

 

“Yeah right.” Junho smirk.

 

 

“Who’s Beast?” Minzy asked Wooyoung.

 

 

“You never heard of Beast?” Wooyoung asked her as she shakes her head no. “They’re from Dance Academy called Beast, they placed second in Universe competition which means they beat every country’s dance team except America. They sometimes visit other college to recruit people who can dance. I wish I was one of them.”

 

 

“Wow how cool is that? I remember reading about them on the internet “Minzy said as the door open and six guys walk in. Jay was the first one to approach them, one of them give him a hug.

 

 

“How you been Jay?” The tall guy asked.

 

 

“I’m good Doojun.” Jay said. “What bring you here?”

 

 

“I was nearby so I thought I should stop by to see you.” Said Doojun.

 

-

 

“Doojun is the guy that introduced Jay to dance.” Wooyoung said to Minzy.

 

 

“Really? How come Jay isn’t in Beast?” Minzy asked.

 

 

“He rejected them.” Said Wooyoung.

 

 

“What why?” Minzy look at Wooyoung. “He missed such a good opportunity. “

 

 

“Yeah, he must have a reason not to join them though.” He said.

 

-

 

“I heard that you guys won first place congratulations!” Said Doojun.

 

 

“Thankyou.”

 

 

“If you don’t mind can I see that dance that made you guys win?” Doojun said. Jay hesitates for a bit because he already knows what Doojun was going to do. He wants them to perform so that Doojun can observe who he wants to recruit.

 

 

“Fine.” Jay walk back to his team. “Let’s perform our winning piece.” He said to the whole team and walk over to Minzy.” Stay out of this. CL you take Minzy’s part for now.”

 

 

“What? Why?” Minzy asked Jay.

 

 

“Because you were lacking off earlier. “ Jay walks away from her. The team starts dancing while Minzy stay out to watch them. She’s still mad that Jay have to kick her out like that.

 

 

“Bravo bravo!!!” Doojun and his guys clap their clap. “That was good Jay.”

 

 

“Thanks!” Jay said.

 

 

“After your down with class let’s hangout at Underground” Doojun pat on his shoulder and left with his guys.

 

 

Class were over as everyone pack their things.

 

“Jay I have to talk to you.” Minzy said.

 

 

“Now you want to talk?” jay said.

 

“Why should I stay out earlier?” Minzy asked.

 

“I already told you that you were lacking off that’s why I put you out.”

 

 

“Then can I go to Underground with you later?” Minzy asked.

 

 

“No” Jay walk away from her.

 

 

“Why? I want to go also.” Minzy follow closely behind.

 

 

“Still no.”

 

 

“Why should I listen to you anyways I can do whatever I want.” Minzy walk pass him.

 

 

“You better not go.” Jay shouts at her but she ignores him.

 

 

Later at Underground Jay came with his friends and met up if Beast.

 

 

“I’m glad you came.” Doojun said. “It’s been a while how about a battle? It’s ok if you don’t want to.”

 

 

“I’m cool let’s do it.”

 

 

Doojun and Jay walk into the middle as the DJ begin to talk.

 

 

“Look at who we got here, its Doojun from Beast and Jay from AOM. Both great dancers are here let the battle begin.”

 

Jay decides to go first, people were cheering for him because he did great. At that moment Minzy and Bom came in and squeeze through lots of people so that she can see Jay dance. She cheers for Jay once she get a full view. Jay’s turn was done and Doojun was next.

 

“Dang!!!!!” Bom said. “He’s good!!! I don’t think Jay is going to win.” Bom said to Minzy.

 

 

“He is.” Minzy agree. At the end Doojun of course won.

 

-

 

“You did great; I think you should’ve won.” Doojun said.

 

“Nah don’t sweat it, you’re a better dancer than me.” Jay replied.

 

 

“How about joining Beast now?” Doojun asked.

 

 

“You should know my answer already, it’s still the same I’m sorry; I have to turn you down again this time.” Jay said.

 

“ I guess.” Doojun said. “Hyoyeon over here.” He wave over to a girl who was making her way to them.

 

 

“Hi” Hyoyeon said to Doojun.

 

 

“Hyoyeon this is my friend Jay and Jay this is one of the members in Beast, she’s Hyoyeon.” Doojun introduce them to each other.

 

“Hi” They both greet each other.

 

 

“I heard a lot about you from Doojun.” Hyoyeon Said.

 

 

“Oh really? It must be good things about me.” Jay said.

 

 

“Jay this girl here won first at Girl’s dance competition. Can you believe that?” Doojun smile.

 

 

“Really? Congrats!!” Jay said.

 

 

“Thankyou.”

 

 

“Hyoyeon how about a battle now?” Doojun asked her.

 

 

“Sure but I don’t think these girls will want to compete with me.” Hyoyeon said.

 

 

“Don’t worry they will.” Doojun walk Hyoyeon into the middle. He talk with the DJ about a girls dance battle.

 

 

“Who’s the best girl in here?” Doojun asked the DJ.

 

 

“If you said best it’ll have to be Gong Minzy.” The DJ said.

 

 

“Gong Minzy?” Doojun questioned.

 

 

“Yes, she even beat the guys here.”

 

 

“Is she here today?” Doojun asked.

 

 

“Hmm let me ask around for a bit.”

 

-

Minzy’s POV

“Jay??” Bom yell out his name as we walk over to him. When I saw Jay he pulls me to the side.

 

 

“I thought I told you not to come.” Jay said yell at me.

 

 

“Who are you to tell me what to do?” I asked.

 

 

“Please go home.” Jay begs. Mann what is his’ problems today?? Is he pmsing?

 

 

“What so bad about me being here?” I put my chin up.

 

 

“Can’t you just help me this one time?” Jay asked.

 

 

“No I want to stay.” I refuse to go home unless he give me a good reason to.

 

 

“If you don’t go now I might not be able to see you again.” That line made me stop he look so serious, I need to know why? Why won’t I get to see him again?

 

 

A/N:

O oh??? Why would Jay say that to Minzy?

 

To be continue.........