Chapter 10

Dance With Love

 

Minzy's P.O.V

 

On my way to school all I did was taunting Jay in my mind. That evil bastard!!! Why is he going to use that on me? I can't believe this at all. "Am I really going to beg him?" I accindently shout it out loudly. Good thing no one was looking at me. Ashish why do I have to be in this mess? I open the door to the gym and there was Jay stretching. So I walk over to him.

 

"Yah Jay-"

 

"Why are you here?" He look at me.

 

"What are you talking about?"

 

"You don't belong here anymore, get out"

 

"I'm confuse-"

 

"You just got kick out of the dance team, what else are you confuse about?"

 

I smirk.

 

"Is this really how it's going to be?" I asked.

 

"Yes" He put his chin up.

 

"Just because I pull a prank on you and-"

 

"Are you done?" he question me.

 

"I'm sorry" I said and left the gym.

 

End of Minzy's P.O.V

 

-

 

"Hyung you're stupid for doing that to Minzy" Junho complain. "She just wanted to tease you back for joking with her. You don't need to kick her out."

 

"I just did and-"

 

"And we're going to lose the champion this year" Junho got up and left. Right before Jay was going to get up Dara push him back down.

 

"Dang Dara!" Jay snap.

 

"What? Are you going to hit me?" She asked.

 

"If you're here to talk about Minzy then you're wasting your time."

 

"yes I'm here for that do you have a problem with that?"

 

"yah!!"

 

"Boh??"

 

"I don't want to hear anything about her right now."

 

"Oppa can't you just give her a chance? And it's your fault since you started. If you kick her out you will have to find a new parnter and oppa who can dance her part better than her?"

 

"Just leave me alone"

 

"Oppa your so bad!!!" Dara hit his head before leaving.

 

"YAH!!!" Jay shout.

 

-

 

"Minzy ah, don't worry Jay is just a scary cat that's why he kick you out of the team. if not he wouldn't. But I guess he is. Stupid Jay I want to rip his head apart from his body and throw it in the ocean." Bom said while eating a corn.

 

"I guess all I have to do now is wait until he ask me to come again." Minzy said. "Well I gotta go now, see you later."

 

"Where are you going?"

 

"To Taeyang's crib." (That means the club)

 

-

 

"Whahhhh how long has it been already Minzy? We finally see each other again." Taeyang said as he invited Minzy to their table.

 

"i've been busy that's all." Minzy said and sit next to him and the others.

 

"Here" Seungri hand over a cup of beer to Minzy.

 

"Oppa you know I don't drink"

 

"Well you look depress so whynot?"

 

"but still no thankyou"

 

"So how have you been?" taeyang asked.

 

"I've been good, how about you?"

 

"I'm great! Oh yeah how are you dealing with Jay?"

 

"Don't worry I got everything under control." Minzy fake a smile.

 

"Good" He said.

 

-

 

Jay and some of his buddies also came to the same place where Minzy and taeyang were. They were sitting two tables away from each other.

 

"Jay, that guy over there just challenge you." A waiter said and piont to a guy wearing a black and white track suit. He was around five nine feet. But he look like those pretty boy and at the same time a gentleman also. Jay saw him and roll his eyes.

 

"Can't i just have some peace for once?" jay complain.

 

"He say that he's willing to do it for money."

 

"tell him that I don't like that idea"

 

"he say that if you beat him he's willing to give you ten thousand."

 

"Jay just do it" Junho said.

 

"Ask him where and when" Jay said to the waiter. A few minutes later the waiter came back.

 

"He say at nine pm tonight underground and you should know where that place already."

 

"ok leave" Jay said.

 

"Jay you better win this or else it's sad." Chansung said.

 

Underground is a place where other dancers have dance battles for money.

This is how Underground look like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKIgbR_V8fs&feature=related

 

-

 

"Hyung let's go underground tonight." Seungri said.

 

"Do you know that as soon as I get there, they will put me in a dance battle right away, so no" Taeyang said.

 

"then just disguise youreself. I'm pretty sure no one is going to see you." seungri said.

 

"Oppa lets go" Minzy said.

 

"........alright then"

 

-

 

As soon as Jay enter the door to underground people already notice him and begin to talk about him. Jay is known for the Dancing Machine in Underground.

 

"Please welcome JAY PARK!!!!!" The MC said on the mic and everyone begin to look for Jay.

 

"Hey I'm glad you're up for the dance battle." The guy from eariler said. "I'm Choi Taejoon." he got his had up for a handshake and Jay replied back.

 

"If I lose I won't owe you anything right?" Jay asked.

 

"Yes you won't and if I lose I'll pay you."

 

"OK that's fine with me." Jay said and they walk to the middle.

 

 

At that moment Minzy and the others also came in. She over heard some people saying that jay is dancing so she rush to the middle to see if its true and it was. She sstood there and watch Jay every move.

 

"Let's Welcome CHOI TAEJOON!!!!! and JAY PARK up to the stage!!!!" Said the MC. So they did. "This will be a fair dance. Who will like to go first?" Taejoon and Jay look at each other.

 

"You go first' Said Jay.

 

"Ok" Taejoon agree as they put the song on.

 

(Taejoon dance to this song) (these song have some rated r words, the reason i pick these songs because i like the beats)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VqO0QmEj_0&feature=related

 

Everyone were enjoying his dance but to be honest he was very good! They don't know if Jay can beat him. Jay was focusing on Taejoon closely seeing how he move with the song. After Taejoon finish it was Jay turn.

 

(Jay dance to the song here)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eq4TugDxkxQ

 

"Is that Jay?" taeyang asked.

 

"Yes it is him" Seungri said. Minzy was just observing him for the time being. She never see this side o him before, he seems to be more serious and agressive when it comes to dancing. Jay finally finish dancing.

 

"how about the last round for a duet with a lady out there?" The MC said as all the girls went crazy.

Taejoon was very confidence and decide to go first. this song came out and taejoon begin to dance.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nf4DhXy9oU&feature=related

 

Jay was looking into the crowd to look for someone who's capable of dancing and finally Jay met Minzy's eye. He walk over to her and hand out his hand towards her but another hand also reach out for her and Jay turn to look and saw Taejoon.

 

a/n: Who do you guys think Minzy will pick? Hehe stay tune to the next chapter. Comment below :) Sorry for the short chapter.