Chapter 14

Dance With Love

Hello everyone,yes I know I know it's been a long time that I haven't update my story. But I will update one today and hopefully you guys will enjoy it as much as I do also.

 

I'm not done yet, I just created another page for poster request. GO check it out.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/399108/cherish-gallery-poster-request-shop-graphics

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jay's POV

 

Darn I should have never drink yesterday. My head is going to explode, ughhhh stupid hangover. Well as long as I didn't do anything bad I'm ok. So I decides to go out for a jog around my neighborhood. Wow is it just me or today I feel somewhat happy after the hungover? Oh well. I took out my ipod and play some random songs. After my twenty minutes jogged I call out Junho to go get lunch together.

 

 

"Dude why are you so late?" I asked once Junho got here.

 

"traffic mann" Junho replied.

 

"I order your usual already."

 

"Cool"

 

"ok I have a question thats why I call you out." I said.

 

"What? About what you did last night?"

 

"I must did smething really big huh?" I asked.

 

"Umm yeah ofcourse you did." Junho replied.

 

"What did I do?"

 

" You threw up all over Junsu and CL."

 

"WHAT??? wait what?? I did that?" I was confused.

 

"Yah you did. CL say that she's gonna come after you regain your memory and for you to wait for her."

 

"Oh heck no, I'm not gonna get hit by no girl"

 

*SMACK on the head*

 

My face lay straight on the table for a good five second because I was at loss. I turn around and it was Dara.

 

"For what reason why do I deserve a hit fro you?" I asked Dara.

 

" Because you deserved it." Dara sat next to Junho.

 

"OK what did I do yesterday? It's not only one huh?" I look at Junho and he shook his head yes.

 

"Last night after you were with Minzy I took you home but you refuse to leave so you decide to stay and drink some more. That's when you threw up on Junsu and CL. You took off your shirt and start dancing-"

 

"All over me and guess what? You flash me your white " Dara cross her arm accross her chest.

 

"sorry Dara" I said.

 

"should I continue on?" Junho asked.

 

"No i'm fine." I said. "Since you came late you pay" I got up and left.

 

End of Jay's POV

 

 

"Oppa did mom and dad really left for american?" Minzy asked Taebin.

 

"Yeah, they told me to stay behind and watch you." Taebin answered.

 

"Is it because of me?"

 

"Ofcourse not silly."

 

"When are they coming back?"

 

"Maybe a month or so."

 

"Why so long?"

 

"They have to take care some bussiness there. DOn't worry you got me."

 

"But still."

 

"I'm going to be out of town for two days. You better watch the house and be a good girl until I come back."

 

"You hanging out with friends again or for work?"

 

"It's work this time" He said. "I'll be going in five minutes when my ride come. Mom just put  some money into your account so use it wisely."

 

"Ok I understand."

 

*beep beep*

 

"Oh my ride came early, well stay safe" Taebin kiss her on the forehead an right at that moment she remembers the kiss between her and Jay.

 

"oh, you too!" Minzy watch Taebin go out and hen close the door. She lean behind the door and touch her face. "I have to forget about the kiss."

 

 

In Minzy's room

 

"Yeah my brother just left." Minzy was talking on the phone with Bom.

 

"Do you want me to come over and sleep with you?" Bom asked.

 

"It's ok I can stay home by myself."

 

"Well I'll drop by to stay for a while if you don't mind."

 

"That'll be fine. I'll ask if Dara wants to come over to hangout also."

 

"OK see you later" They both hung up.

 

 

Later Dara and Bom both cae over with junk food.

 

 

"Hows the party last night after I left?" Minzy asked.

 

"It was nasty and everything because my nasty brother start acting up once he's drunk. Want me to tell you a story about him?" Dara said.

 

"Yeah yeah" Bom said.

 

"OK so he have a rountine everytime he gets drunk. He will first kiss whoever is near him, second he'll drink some more, third strip, fourth vomits, and last he will flash his booty to anyone that is near him."

 

"Wow he's that crazy?" Bom asked.

 

"Yeah, hmmmm I wonder who did he kiss this time?" Dara touch her chin as Minzy began to look nervous. "Who was with him in the begining?" Dara then look at Minzy as she jump. "Is it you?"

 

"Me? haha you crazy, I would never let anyone kiss me without my permission. I'll definitely kill him." MInzy said.

 

*Ding dong*

 

"Uh who's that?" Minzy asked.

 

"Opps forgot to tell you but it's no fn when it's just us three minzy." Dara run to the door and let the boys in.

 

"Wow Minzy your house is biggg" Junhsu said as he brought in some drinks.

 

"You should invite us more." Junho said.

 

"Please, dont come" Minzy said to herself. because she doesn't want to see Jay at the moment. There he is walking into the living room.

 

"hi" Jay said to her as she replied back.

 

Throughout the whole time everyone were just talking while Minzy wasn't talking much.

 

"Oh yeah like I was telling Bom and Minzy earlier, who did you kiss last night while you were drunk?" Dara asked Jay.

 

"What??" Jay asked.

 

"Oppa you always have a rountine when you drink. Kiss always come first." Dara said.

 

"that's right hyung." Junho said. "Who is it?"

 

"I don't remember." Jay replied.

 

"Hmm as I see, Minzy was with you when you were drunk." Junho eyed Minzy.

 

"What? we didn't kiss at all" Minzy denied.

 

"Yeah if I were to kiss her I would've remember." Jay said as he slowly remember what happen last night.

 

"Call me oppa again." 

"Why should I call you that? "

"Remember earlier Oppa let's dance" 

"What are you doing?" She look at him this time.

"I'm about to do something bad to you." 


"oh my gosh!!!!!" Jay said to himself quietly and touch his head.

 

"Hyung did you remember?" Junho asked Jay.

 

"Oh kind of." Jay took a glance at Minzy.

 

"WHo is it?" Dara asked.

 

"i don't remember." Jay said.

 

Later everyone was getting drunk and this time Jay kept himself away from the beer. Minzy went to the kitchen as he follow her.

 

 

"Hey can we talk for a bit?" Jay asked.

 

"Sure what??" Miny asked.

 

"I remember what happen last night, sorry." Jay said.

 

"Oh........"

 

"what's wrong with your answer?" Jay asked.

 

"oh um... oh it's nothing." Minzy panic.

 

"Um are you ok?"

 

"ah yes  I am" Minzy drop the plate of grapes and it fell all over to the floor. " sorry"

 

"I'll help you.'Jay begin to help her.

 

"It's ok I got it." Minzy refuse to let him help her until he grab onto her hand and stop. They both look at each other.

 

Minzy's POV

 

Right now my heart is beating fast. WHy do we have to end up in a situation like thsi where we both can't say anything to each other? What I see in dramas is that when they are in a situation like this they normally kiss because they like each other. No that can't be happening right now.

 

"yah minzy?" I snapped out of myself as I see Jay already pick up the grapes and put them back in the plate. What in the world am I thinking? "You ok?"

 

"Oh,, yeah I am. Thanks" I took the plate from him.

 

It was getting really late so I decided to let them sleep over because all of them were drunk accept me and Jay. I help Jay with the girls to the guest room and the guys just stay in the living room. Out in the hallway Jay stop me again.

 

"You don't talk anymore after I mention about what happen yesterday." Jay said.

 

"What do you mean I do talk." I said.

 

"IS it your first kiss?" he asked.

 

"Ofcourse not, I kiss plenty of guys back in highschool. You're not the only one." I stuttered.

 

"Sure." He said.

 

"I'm telling you the truth."  The next thing I knew he push me to the wall and he put on of his arm against the wall.

 

"Prove it." He said it in a seductive way.

 

"I don't need to prove anything to you." I tried to look away but he turn my face back to him.

 

"Then I must be your first kiss huh??" He said.

 

"yah are you drunk?"

 

"No I haven't have one sip of that beer yet."

 

"Then why are you acting this way?"

 

"I just want to know if you're a good kisser or not."

 

"Well you ask the wrong person."

 

"But you did say that I'm not your first kiss. Your lying huh? Just admit it. What's so hard?"

 

"....................Fine you are. Let go of me before you see my fist." I said as he giggles and let me go.

 

"Yah I'm just teasing you." He said.

 

"Well since you know go downstairs and sleep." I told him.

 

"What if I said no?"

 

"Then you will see my feet next, how about that?"

 

"How about....." He pin me to the wall again. I swear this dude is drunk, I can smell him. Why do he keep drinking when he can't even handle it? " a goodnight kiss?" I frooze there when he said that. He just came right at me and kiss me for the second time.

 

 

Hey do you like it so far?? Comment below and I'll get back to you.

 

Seeya soon :D