Chapter 1

Dance With Love

Chapter 1


When I was eight years old I entered a ballerina school. I hate it there because my parents force me to go there to become a professional ballerina. So I forced myself to go to class every day. During Middle school and High school, I got into hip hop dance and I love it. It’s not like that slow and stupid tip-toeing dance. My parents are against me dancing hip hop for some reason but I always go clubbing at night when they're asleep or not home at night with a fake I.D. when I’m still in high school. In front of my parents I have to pretend that I love ballerina. I mean I do like it but it’s not what I want to or what i like to do.

I got a scholarship to go to an Art College which has a dancing class too. So here I am standing in front of AOM Art College. I’m wearing a skinny jeans with a black Addias that designed by Jeremy Scott, and a white hoodie. I carry my book bag and went inside to find my classes.

I’m in math class right now. I can't believe I fail math in high school. I thought I did well. Ahhhh this class is two hours long. Urghhhhh. After staying in math class for two hours I walk to my next class which is ballerina. I wish I can take hip hop class.
Here I am in ballerina class doing nothing but listen to the teacher lecture for two whole hours. She’s telling us what to have in class and telling us what ballerina really is.

Finally this class is over. I don’t have any more class from now on so I decide to take a tour around the school. While walking down the hallway I heard some hip hop music playing so I decide to go check it out. I poke my head inside the door and saw some people dancing.
Wow they're awesome!!!! Especially the one in the black muscle shirt and gray sweat pants he dance really good. He seems to be the leader or the captain of the class. I wish i can take this class urghhh.

*Home*

"I'm home" I drop my bag on the couch and lay there.

"Sweetie how's your first day of college?" My mom asked while preparing dinner.

"It’s ok" I close my eyes for a bit.

"How's your ballerina class?"

"It’s not bad. We start dancing next week." I mumble." Mom?" I question.

"Yes" she answered

"Can I.....can I take another dancing class?" I asked and open my eyes to look at the ceiling.

"You have one dance class already why do you still want to take another one sweetie?" She asked.

"Because I want to learn more about different types of dancing like hip hop, jazz" I got cut off from mom.

"No" She said while putting plates on the dinner table.

"Why?" I got up and walk to her. "Why ballerina and not hip hop?"

"Your dad and I don’t like that kind of dance. Didn’t I tell you that story of what happen to your father and his friend?" she question.


My mom once told me that when my father and his friend were in high school, they really love hip hop dance and they always go to battles in the clubs and parties. One night my dad and his friend got murdered and my dad’s friend got killed by the other team because my dad and his friend won first place. Ever since that he never dance and never let me do hip hop dance. He don’t want me to end up dead like his friend.
 

The next day I went to ballerina class. We were watching some videos about how ballerina starts.

 

"Hi" a girl with a pony tail approach me after we finish watching the videos.

"Hi." I said.

"I'm Park Bom and you?" She asked. I notice her eyes is HUGEEEEE and GORGEOUS!!!! I wish I have her eyes.

"I'm Gong Minzy." I bow to her.

"Nice to meet you I’m a sophomore here, how about you?"

"I’m a sophomore too. I used to go to Big Bang College but my parent transfers me because I have a scholarship here." I said

"Cool, if you need anything just ask me and I’ll help you." she smiled at me.


After class l hangs out with Bom. We ate lunch together and went to the garden.

 

"aww you want to go see the hip hop class?" Bom said happily

"Umm sure." I agree and follow Bom.

"come sit here" she wave for me to sit on the bench with the others.

"They're very good!" I said

"yea they are." bom said. " The one in the white t-shirt in the front is their leader. His name is Jay Park, he's a junior here. He has been their leader ever since this year. He’s such a good dancer!!”

"True" I said

"His team won first place in the national last year and they're going for it again this year. And guess what?" bom look at me.

"What?" I give her a confuse look.

“they’re recruiting at least two or three more girls into their team. Tthe audition is tonight and I’m planning to go do it." she said happily.

"cool, you should definitely audition.I’ll support you" I smile at her.

"I know, you should do the audition too!" she said

"No I’m fine." I smiled at her.

"But that girl wearing white next to him is CL, she’s always with Jay and she think she's all that because she’s always Jay's partner every time they dance and she thinks Jay likes her. ahaha she’s going be salty when she finds out he don’t even like her at all." bom said

"But her dancing is good!." I replied.

“Yeah, but not really." bom said. "Minzy don’t you dance?" she look at me.

"Ummm yea but I’m not good." i said

"But still I want to see you dance." bom smiled.


Later at six the audition open. Right now Bom is super nervous!!!!! I told her its ok but she’s like breathing hard as heck.

 

"You'll be fine!!!" I told her

"I don’t know if I will do well, I’m so nervous right now." she said

"I'll be in the gym watching you ok." I give her a hug and left.


I sat on the third row of the bench and watch people doing their dance. I swear some of them can do better than that. Finally it’s Bom's turn. She was dancing to Beyoncé crazy in love. Dang!!! She looks y dancing but I wouldn’t think she will pass. Her moves don’t fit well with the beats and she was kind of off. The audition end and I met Bom in the hallway.

"Minzy?" She had on a sad face.

"Yes?" I replied

"I don’t think I did well."

"Boh? What are you talking about? You did an awesome job!" Sorry Bom but I have to lied to you.

"Are you sure?" She looks at me.

“yes you did." I give her a hug.

"Thank you Minzy." She smiled.


Later on the night Bom came to pick me up to go clubbing with her. At first I refuse because my parents is going to yell at me but then I was like, I always sneak out anways so I might as well go.

 

 

-Club-


"Wahhh" Bom signed as we got in the club. She was wearing a tube tight black dress that is up to her thigh. And for me I'm just wearing what I usually wear to clubbing, a red hoodie and a skinny jean. I don’t care about how I look i just care about the dance competition here.

"Hi Minzy!" I turn around and saw Taeyang.

"Hi oppa" I give him a hug.

"How’s your new school?" He asked

"It’s good!!!! But I miss going to school with you." Me and Taeyang know each other since seventh grade and he's also the one that got me into hip hop dancing.

"The whole crew misses you too!" Taeyang smile at me.

"oh yeah this is my friend Bom and Bom this is Taeyang." I said

"Hi" Bom said to him

“hi" Taeyang smile at him. "So how about a dance battle?" he look at me.

"I’m up for it." i smile at him. Every time when we go clubbing me and Taeyang oppa always have a battle.

 

We walk into the middle and when the song came on Taeyang was the first one to go dance. Everyone was cheering for him including me. (Taeyang was dancing to Chris Brown- wall to wall)

It was my turn to dance so I walk to the middle to dance. (She's dancing to Fort Minor- Remember the name)

-End of Minzy POV-

"Jay lets go see who’s dancing over there" CL grab his hand and drag him to where the crowd was. They were watching Minzy dancing. "She looks familiar."

"Yeah she do" Jay was studying her throughout the whole time when Minzy was dancing.