Today I'm Going On A Date With Gikwang!

The Feeling of Being Loved

From the Previous Chapter:

At the dorm..... 

"So what are you going to wear for you date tomorrow?" asked Dara unnie.

"Wait wait... Do you like Gikwang-ssi? As in lik like?" asked Bom unnie. 

"Aniyo! We are just like sibiling love."

"Are you sure?" asked CL unnie.

"Yessss unnie. Now come one we should sleep. Especially the unnies."

"Neh Cara. Good night..."

"Good Night...."

"Nites"

--------------------------------------

The next day....

“Yah! Cara wake up!”

Argh come on! There are no schedules today but why are the unnies waking me up so early today?!

“Yah! Cara! WAKE UP NOW!”

“Unnie! Why did you guys wake up so early today? I don’t have any schedules today and neither do you. So please! Unnie why did you guys wake up so early today? And why are you waking me up to?” I said half-asleep.

“Don’t you remember where you’re going today?” asked Minzy unnie excitedly.

“Er.. Actually Cara we have schedules today and we are going to get ready after we personally style you today!” said Dara unnie  happily.

“Neh?”

“Don’t you remember where you are going today?” asked Bom unnie puzzled as she pulled my blanket off.

“I’m not going anywhere unnie.”

“YAH CARA WAKE UP NOW OR ELSE I’M GETTING THE ICE WATER NOW!” yelled CL unnie as she walked into the room.

Poo! That is my line! Why is she suddenly using it?!

“I’m up! I’m up! Unnie that’s my line! Why did you use it?”

The other unnies chuckled.

“AH! What happened to you Cara!” asked Seungri oppa as he came into my room.

“Oppa! Why are you here?! Are you here to wake me up also? Please tell the unnies to let me sleep! Please!”

“YAH! WAKE UP! DIDN’T YOU FORGET THAT YOU ARE GOING OUT FOR A DATE WITH GIKWANG FROM BEAST! YOUR MEETING HIM IN 2 HOURS SO HURRY UP AND GET YOURSELF PRETTY! THE STYLIST NOONA ARE ALREADY WAITING FOR YOU OUTSIDE! WAKE UP NOW!” yelled Seungri oppa as he gave a hard pull at my blanket.

The next thing I knew, as I opened my eyes, all the unnies had thrown a bucket of cold water each.

“Mianhae Cara. We warned you!” said Minzy unnie.

“I didn’t actually think that you guys would actually do it…” I whinned

“Cara do you know how many times you did that to me already?” CL unnie said with her hand on her hip as she chuckled.

I guess I did deserve it.

Seungri oppa was snickering at the corner of the room.

“OPPA! COME HERE!” I yelled cheekily as I took an empty bucket and ran towards Seungri oppa.

“AHHHHHH! Mianhae! Sorry Sorry.”

“Hurry up you’re wasting time” said Bom unnie.

“Neh!” I answered happily as I skipped down out the door.

When 2NE1 finished styling Cara….

“TADA!”

Wow! I cant even recognize myself!

I saw wear a simple black skinny jeans a baby blue solid coloured  tank top. I wore Minzy unnie’s favourite high tops. Dara unnie gave me a NY baseball cap that was stylish and it was able to keep my identity hidden.

I just had a light brown eye shadow with Bom unnie’s favourite mascara that made my eye lashes longer. I had black eyeliner on which made my eyes stand out.

“Kamsahamnida unnies! You guys are awesome!” I said as I hugged each one of them.

“Woah! Is that you Cara?” asked Seungri oppa jokingly.

“Neh! Let’s go now! I’m late!”

Just as I was about to walk out the door, someone appear before me.

“Someone’s excited!”

“DAESEUNG OPPA! Are you following Seungri oppa to send me off?” I said playfully.

“Neh! Actaully I am!”

“Jinja?!”

“Neh! Seungri cant drives yet remember.”

“Wah! DAEBAK!” I said excitedly.

“Okay, we have to really go now! By noonas! Let’s go Cara.” said Seungri oppa as he pulled my hand.

“By unnies! Have fun at your schedules!”

“MAKE SURE YOU TAKE PICTURES AND SEND THEM TO US! KEEP YOUR PHONE ON!” yelled CL unnie just as I walked out the door.

“NEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

After 30minutes….

“There just at that post. Gikwang oppa is standing there.” I said as I spot Gikwang oppa.

He was wearing almost the same outfit as me. 

Black straight pants, a grey singlet, and a colourful graphic hoodie. He was wearing a black beanie and black glasses. 

As Gikwang oppa saw me, he slowly walked to us as Daeseung oppa parked the car.

“Anneonghaseyo Hyung.” Gikwang oppa said politely with a bow.

 

 “Anneyo! Please do take care of our baby! She’s very precious to us.” Said Daeseung oppa with a cold look.

“Neh. I will for sure!” said Gikwang oppa with a reassuring tone.

“You better or else you know that GD, TOP and Taeyang hyung will come and find you!” said Seungri oppa teasingly.

“I will don’t worry Seungri.”

“Okay then, Cara we’ll take off now. Bye! Have fun.” Said Daeseung oppa as he grabbed Seungri oppa shirt from the back of his collar.

I love it how Daeseung oppa trusts me so much. Actually I love the whole YG family. They are just that AWESOME!

Hahaha! Seungri oppa keeps on looking back to check on me. Haha!

As we watched oppa’s car leave we wave at them as the left.

Gikwang oppa turned to look at me.

“So, what do you want to do first?” Gikwang oppa said with a dazzling smile.

Usually if a guy does that to me, I would blush. But Gikwang oppa is really like an oppa to me. So we joke around.

“Well, oppa you brought me to the beach so, let’s go.”

“Okay! Beach here we come!”

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter but i think its best if i cut it off here because of suspense!

I've been having school for the past week so i couldnt really write anything. Sorry!

But i'll make it up to you guys now! Hopefully one chapter a day?

ANYWAY! PLEASE COMMENT AND READ MY AWESOME FRENS FANFIC! 

ITS ABOUT SUJU N MBLAQ.. its called She's Mine! by ocean-brown! ^^

PLEASE ALSO PROMOTE MY FANFIC IF POSSIBLE!

KAMSAHAMNIDA! <3