Cara Meet Your New Family..

The Feeling of Being Loved

From the Previous Chapter:

 

One week after the letter had arrived..

"Bye Mom, bye Dad, bye Kali! I'll miss you guys! I'll surely contact you guys when I'm in South Korea. Don't worry I'll surely make you guys proud!" As Cara made the last of her farewells, she boarded the plane where a YG representative was there to greet her which Cara later found out the she was Cara's manager named Ji. 

"Good Afternoon passengers, we will now be departing to Seoul Icheon International Airport."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"Okay from now on, I'll be your somewhat parents/guardian okay? Don't worry! We are going to have so much fun! First, let's go to meet you're family!" Ji said as she  took my bags and we sat inside a black van that had tinted black windows that didn't look very welcoming but inside the van was a different story! The seats were like limo seats. Happily seeing the seats, Cara flopped onto the seat and fell fast asleep.
 
"Oh woah! She's so young!"
"Aww! She's so cute!"
"Hey! I want to see her too!"
"Unnnie! Who is she going to stay with?"
"Yes! Haha! She's staying with me! Merong!"
"Hyung! Come and see our new dongsaeng!"
 
As Cara slowly opend her eyes as there were so many unknown voices surrounding her. As she slowly came her senses she got a shock of her life. Ji Unnie laughed as she saw Cara's reactions. Cara seemed to shocked as so many of singers that she looked up to were surrounding her in a large studio. Still in a state of shock, Ji unnnie introduced her.
 
"Everybody, this is Cara. President has already confirmed her a solo artist and when a potential girl group is seen, she will join them. Cara say hello."
 
"Anneyonghasaeyo." Cara answered shly.
 
"Hey Cara! Do you remember me? I was at your audition! I thought your popping was amazing for a girl at such a young age! Maybe even better than Minzy? By the way, all of us has seen you routine and song." said GD
 
" Kamsahamnida Oppa. I don't think it was that good though. There was still a lot of things to work on." said Cara modestly.
 
"No! That was really good already! At your age I wasn't that good yet! You are surely going to be a great dancer. Seungri oppa and I will help you! Won't we oppa?"
said a girl that seemed just a few years older than Cara. 
 
"YUPS! For sure! Minzy and I will definitely help you! After all your now the baby of the YG Family! We will surely take care and nurture you!" said Seungri.
 
"Ahh, so they are the dancing machines MInzy and Seungri! Woah! They are going to teach me personally! I feel welcome already!" thought Cara with a smile.
 
"Cara! Do you remember me? CL? I was the one that looked like a pabo crying. Do your remember?" CL questioned enthusicatically. 
 
"Yeh Unnie! I remember!" answered Cara.
 
As Cara answered, CL hugged her tightly as if they had known each other for years.
 
"YAH! Now I feel bad! Cara! Come here! Give your oppa a hug also! I'm getting jealous!" said GD as CL let go of Cara.
 
Giggling, Cara gave GD a warm hug also.
 
"GD and CL. Why don't you guys introduce the YG family!" said Ji unnie.
 
"Neh! I'll start first! This is TOP, Taeyang, Daesung, Seungri is already introduced and you already know me! We are... BIG... BANG!"
 
Cara giggled and the rest of the family followed.
 
GD asked what was so funny and all Cara could answer was that TOP and Daeseung oppa had funny expressions when they introduced themselves.
 
Laughing at Cara's innocence, TOP and Daeseung started chasing Cara around the studio jokingly asking her what she said. 
 
Suddenly a pair of warm arms caught Cara and acted as a barrier. Shocked, she turned to see who it was. She giggled again as she noticed Taeyang oppa's playful side because since the beginning of the introduction he seemed quiet. 
 
As Cara continued laughing, GD also started to be playful also.
 
Ji unnie chuckled as she thought this was a scene that would rarely be seen. Big Bang being playful with their new dongseang!
 
To absorbed in their little game, the six 'kids' were interrupted by Se7en Oppa and Gummy Unnie's cough.

That was when they realized that they were just a bit too absorbed in their game.
 
"Mianheyo. Hyung!" said Big Bang.
 
On the side, Top and GD were still in their playful mode while they ruffled Cara's hair.
 
"Anneyong Cara! I'm Dong-Wook also known as Se7en but you can call me Dong-Wook oppa and this is Ji Yeon. She's also known as Gummy! But I think she wants to be called Ji Yeon unnie." Said Dong-Wook
 
"Anneyonghasayo!" Cara said politely as she bowed
 
"Okokokokok! Finally its our turn! Okay! Cara! This is Bom, Dara, Minzy is already introduced and well of course you know me!" CL said.
 
"Ohh! Hi Cara! We are going to have so much fun! Don't worry! We'll have more fun than you have with the Big Bang oppas. Merong." said Dara jokingly.
 
"Yah! Yah! Cara had fun with us okay!" answered TOP jokingly.
 
Soon, a rackety of joking shout could be heard from outside the studio.
 
Suddenly, the lights when out.
 
"Congratulations Cara! You are the newest member of the YG Family!" said the YG as he walked in with a cake that said "Welcome to Your New Family.. We will Always love you!" 
 
Everyone clapped happily and grouped hugged Cara until she was literally squished between Dong-Wook, Ji Yeon, the Big Bang member and the 2NE1 members. 
 
"AHHHH! CAKE COME ON! LET'S EAT! I'M HUNGRY ALREADY!" said Bom
 
Everyone laughed and agreed that they should go out for dinner as they practically spent the whole day introducing themselves to Cara. 
 
As the cake had been cut, Cara started crying..
 
Shocked everyone looked at her, CL asked her what happend.
 
With a laugh, Cara explained that she thought that life in Korea would be so hard because she would be by herself but actually she already has a family that accepted her in as one of their own.
 
Smiling, CL wiped a tear off Cara's face..
 
Now YG said, "GROUP HUG!"
 
"OKAY! LET'S ALL GO OUT FOR DINNER AS ONE FAMILY TO CELEBRATE CARA'S SAFE ARRIVAL!" said Taeyang.
 
In a flash, everyone happily started running out to the carpark where their vans were parked.
 
Cara smiled at her oppa and unnie's playful sides.
 
A pair of hands were placed against each of her shoulders.
 
She looked left and right.
 
Ji unnie and YG were beside her.
 
"Welcome to the family, you are one of us now. No matter what we will always be here for you."
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
(:
 
A long chapter yeahhh!!!!!!!! Ahh i'm tired now, it like quite late now but i'll try to add more chapters ASAP!
 
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLZ<3
 
SARANGHAE<3
 
BYEONG! see u in a bit!