The Making of Beast's Music Video.... PART I

The Feeling of Being Loved

From the Previous Chapter:

 

As he shut the door, we could still see fan crowding around the van. 

HAHA! I can see the article on allkpop already. "2NE1's CL and mysterious girl jump into Beast's van."

I greeted all of them, and apologised for being late. 

Then we set off. 

Oh poop! I just rembered something important.  

I'm debuting next week!............ 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Cara's POV~

*Zzzz.... Zzzz....*

I woke up to the vibrating of my phone. I sat up and looked around, we've finally reached the filming site! FINALLY! When JiSu oppa, beasts' manager, saw me awake, he let out a soft laugh. "So you've finally awoken from your sleep now have you?" he said with a smile. I turned to him unfortuantely still half asleep and gave him a slight nod. Slowly as I turned my head, looking around the van, I saw the members and CL unnie still fast asleep. AWWW.. They look so cute! haha!

"Cara, do you mind waking the rest up? We are slightly behind time." said JiSu oppa.

"Neh!"

"Eeleona Oppas and unnie! We've finally reached the camp site! Hurry up!" I said as I oppened the car door, hoping that the cool breeze would wake them up.

Dongwoon oppa opened his eyes, looked at me and practically fell back asleep. Frustrated, I started shaking him. "OPPA! Eeleona JuSaeYo! Ballie!"

Eventually after much hard work, he woke up! ^o^

"Oh, we're here already? Oh gosh! Look at the time! We're running behind schedule!" said Dongwoon oppa frantically. I gave him the cold stare. "Thats what I've been trying to tell you this whole time....."

"Mianhae. Come on, I'll help you wake the rest up." From the glove compartment, Dongwoon took out a loudspeaker. Oh gosh, why didn't I think about that before?!

Before I knew it, Dongwoon had practically yelled through the loudspeaker. "Eeleona!" Abruptly, the rest of the sleepy members plus CL unnie woke up, which soon their protests of waking up followed.

"Good, you're all awake. Now, lets get ready shall we?" said JiSu oppa as he walked in chuckling.

After make up and styling....

"Okay, the story line is about this guy, which will be Gikwang,  who likes a girl, which will be Cara. However, Cara doesn't feel the same way towards him. And this is practically the story line." said the script writer. 

When all of us heard about this we were all shocked. 

Ah pooh. This is super DeJaVu. I looked towards Gikwang oppa and mouthed, "Kenchana?"

Although he really didn't look okay, as it probably pulled back painful memories he nodded. 

As soon as Doojoon oppa saw me mouth the word to GIkwang oppa he immediately said, "Scriptwritter hyung, do you mind if I do it with Cara instead of Gikwang? He doesn't look very well today." He's probably just trying to help Gikwang, I felt really bad at that point. 

"Hyung, Kenchana. I can do it. I'm feeling better. Really." said Gikwang with a forceful smile. 

Doojoon looked to Gikwang with his hand on Gikwang's shoudler, "Are you sure?"

Gikwang nodded.

"See, he's fine. Anyway, let's get started in the first scene. Gikwang and Cara go that the beach and just like 'play' with each other. Splash the water around and all that kind of stuff." said the scriptwritter. 

This scriptwritter dude is reall annoying. Argh. 

"Neh."

As all of us were at the beach, already in posiion, Gikwang whispered to me, "let's do it like how we did before."

"Are you sure your okay with it?" i asked him worriedly. 

"I really fine. It's okay." 

Halfway through filming...

Argh.. I'm so tired. We've been filming for about 3 to 4 hours already. Straight. 

CL unnie is taking a nap currently, she was even prepared! She brought her little teddy bear even to sleep. Haha! Cute unnie!

The beast members and I are lying on a mat that is layed out on the floor. Practically, everyone is lying in a circle with me and CL unnie  rolled up in the middle. If you  can kind of visualise what i'm trying to say.. Right?

*Zzzzz... Zzzz...*

"Cara you have a message," said JunHyung oppa

I turned around and looked at my phone. 

"MORNING! Sorry I didnt' message you like I said you would. I just woke up.. Couldn't sleep. Are you sleeping now? Or Filming?"

Ahhhhh.. Now you texts me! LIAR. Cheondung. 

"You're so forgetful.... -.-" " i replied. 

*Zzzz.. Zzzz..*

"Mianhaeyo. I can't sleep, can i call you? All the members are asleep too and I'm too lazy to text.. Sorry."

"Sure, We're taking a break anyway. I'm at Beast's latest MV's filming site. I'm done all of my shots. But I'm going to stay a little while more to cheer the oppas on."

*manmanmanman ha ja. Je bal hahahahahaja...*

Ahhh, my ringtone. SUPER JUNIOR A-CHA! haha

"Yeoboseyo."

"CARA! Wadsup!"

"Hey! Nothing much. You?"

"Nothing much either."

Anyway, our conversation was way way way too long to recall so err... i'll summerise everything for you. How about that! 

WE LITERALLY TALKED ABOUT EVERYTHING. YOU JUST NAMED IT, WE PRACTICALLY TALKED ABOUT IT. 

"Oppa, do you want to come down to the filming site? Doojoon oppa actually said its okay if you come down. CL unnie is here."

"Really, I can come down? Oh.. the member are awake do you think they can come down also?" 

In the background I heard, "PLEASE CARA PLEASE!" I could have sworn that it was G.O. and Seungho. 

"Was that G.O. and Seungho?"

"Yeah. They're really messed up in the mornings." 

"hahaha.. okay. Let me go asked Doojoon oppa."

I explained to Doojoon what Cheondung's request was. And definitely it was a yes. 

"He said yes! So you guys can come down but come down quick, we're probably finishing up soon."

"Okay! Our appartment is about a 10minutes drive to where you are so it should be fine. See you soon!"

10 minutes later...

"Oppas!"

"Annyeong! We have came to make everyone breakfast! Literally everyone so just sit back and relax." said Seungho oppa as he and the rest of the MBLAQ members stepped out of their van each with at least four grocery bags. 

"Jinja?!" said CL unnie and I practically syncronised. 

"NEHHH! Now, go back to sleep...." said Mir and Joon as they gently pushed us back down to our 'mat'.

An 'X' number of hours or minutes later.... Hmmmmm....

I woke up to the aroma of eggs... Half conciously, I sat up and blinked my eyes a few times. To my astonishment, everyone was already eating without me. 

I quickly got up. "YAH! HOW COME YOUR DIDNT WAKE ME UP TO EAT?!" i practically yelled annoyingly. 

Then, everyone started bursting out in laughter. 

"Cara! Your hair! It's practically a mess and your eyes are half or not even half open." said Mir as he fell off his chair. 

I swepted a hand above my head. OH POOH. My hair felt like EINSTEIN's, you know.. Like the hairstyle that's from the cartoon when someone blew something up in your face. KAPOW!

Once everyone got back to eating after I had THE MOST EMBARASSING TIME IN MY LIFE, I was still standing there...

Sudddenly, Cheondung oppa chuckled lightly, stood up and went to where I was standing. 

"Come on sleeping beauty, time to eat." he said as he held me tightly to his body. 

He brought me to the table and sat me down. Running his fingers through my hair, he tried to straighten it. 

"There, much better. Now come on eat, then you have to go back.. You need to practise for you debut which is in like six days." I was fully awake then. I nodded to Cheondung and finished my food. 

"See you soon okay? I'll for sure text you. Promise." said Cheondung oppa as CL unnie and I were parting ways early due to my practises. 

Ji unnie was already here with the van, so that meant that we really had to go. 

I hugged all the beast and mblaq oppas tightly before I left. When i hugged Cheondung oppa, Gikwang oppa seemed really tense. Hmmm, is he jealous... Nah, he's just looking out for me. 

"Anyway, we really have to go! Come visit me at the studio sometime! Anneyong!" I said just before I closed the van's door.

As we left, all the staff plus the managers, beast and mblaq waved to us as we left. 

"Cara. Here's a White Mocha Venti Frappacino. You'll need it, we're going straight to rehearseals. So get as much sleep as possible now. You too CL. Your coffe is on the side."

The both of us thanked Ji unnie for the coffee. 

I took a little sip, and cuddled against CL unnie's shoudler and fell fast asleep. Hoping to gain as much energy as possible to practise later.....

---------------------------------------------------------

My apologises in advance as exams are coming up soon, i wont be able to update as fast as i want to. BUT PLEASE DO CONTINUE TO COMMENT!  AND PLEASE CONTINUE TO PROMOTE ME! 

BYEONG!