I Want You To Meet Someone

The Feeling of Being Loved

From the Previous Chapter:

"Thank you. I really appreciate it." She said with a forceful smile. I saw that she was in pain also. 

"Thank you Cara." said Doojoon as he went up to her and gave her a hug. The rest of us followed him and gave her a hug.

I saw Big Bang, 2NE1 and Cara to the door. We said our farewell's and thanks as they left.

As soon as they left, we went to Gikwang's room to make sure he was really okay.

We found him lying on the bed sleeping. The members went out seeing that he was sleeping. I walked closer to him and saw a tear roll down his cheek.

"You'll be fine." I said as I wiped his tear away and pulled a blanket over him. 

------------------------------------------------------------------

~Cara's POV~

As we drove home, I was still able to feel the pain in my heart. Bom unnie hugged me and said that everything will be alright. I smiled at her.  

*Zzzz.... Zzzz....*

My phone vibrated on my lap, Gikwang Oppa. 

I smiled at my phone as I read the message:

"YAH! Don't forget that you are still staring in our music video! And also, tomorrow, the members and I are going to meet another boy group that we're really close with! So make sure you come! BYEONG! ^^"

I laughed as the end and I replied:

"Merong! I won't forget! Which group am I going to meet exactly?"

He replied:

"Not telling just come!"

Seems like he's back to normal already! 

"Neh, Neh. Go and rest! Shoo! Go!"

The message came in:

"Yeah yeah. I'm going to sleep now! Make sure you go tomorrow! (: "

I shut my phone. "Who was that?" asked Dara unnie.  I told her that it was Gikwang oppa reminding me that I am still featuring in their music video. I also told her that the Beast members wanted me to meet another boy group that were like really to the

"Do you know which group that you're going to meet?" Dara unnie asked. 

"Er.. Well he said it was a surprise."

"Hmmm.... Okay then, I'll send you tomorrow to the place okay? Cos the rest have their recording to do."

"Neh, thanks unnie!"

~Joon's POV~

"Hyung, your phone is vibrating."

I tried to open my eyes. I sat up from my bed, rubbing my eyes from my sleep. Ah, last night my schedule ended to late. So I decided to take a long sleep. Beauty sleep you know. Then make I might go the the gym. Oh yeah! Tomorrow we're going on Music Bank! 

"Hyung, your phone." Mir said trying to capture my attention. 

"Wops, mianhae. I was thinking about tomorow." I said as i took the phone from Mir's hand. 

GIkwang

The message read:

"CHINGU! After Music Bank the members and I will go to find you and we'll go out because we haven't in a long time! Arasso? ^^"

I laughed at my message. Gikwang and I have been friend ever since we did the year end wrap up dance for 2009. 

"Neh! Arasso! Luckily we're free tomorrow after Music Bank. Find us after our performance Arasso?" I replied. 

"NEH! Oh yeah, there is someone that we want to introduce you to. You guys will love her for sure! She's our little sister! ^^"

Huh?

"Huh? Arasso! I'll tell the others! See you tomorrow! I'm going to sleep somemore! ^^"

"Neh. You lazy bum. Go to sleep. Go to sleep."

I put down my phone and went outside to the living room where Seungho was practising his piano. "We're going out with Beast tomorrow after Music Bank. Apparently there is someone that they want to introduce to us."

"Neh, okay. We haven't meet them in a really long time anyway! " Seungho said as he stopped playing the piano. 

"Okay! Er, can you tell the others? I'm going to back to the gym then to sleep. Last night's schedule really worned me out."

"Neh."

I wonder who this girl is. 

After Music Bank...

~Still Joon's POV~

"Long time no see!" Dongwoon said excitedly as entered our waiting room. 

"Anneyo!" i said as i rubbed his hair. 

"Come on. Are you guys ready? Let's go to the place where we're meeting her." said Gikwang to us. 

The members nodded. 

"Is this the girl that you guys keep on telling us about?" asked Cheondung.

"YUP!" answered Yoseob happily.

"Let's hurry and go meet her then!" said Mir as he raced out the door. 

The rest of us chuckled at Mir's reaction. After a few seconds, he popped his head out from the door. "Are we going?"

The members and I thanked everyone for their hardwork and left with Beast. 

At the meeting place...

~Still Joon's POV~ 

In the end, we went to Beast's dorm. It hasn't change since the time we last came. 

We sat down and started to catch up on things since Beast and MBLAQ last saw each other. In the midst of laughter, the doorbell rang. 

Hyungseung stood up and opened the door. 

"You're here! Oh! Anneyo noona!" 

Oh, the girl is here already. 

As a figured walked around the corner, I saw Dara noona, Cheondung's older sister. I wonder what she was doing here.

"Noona!" Cheondung said as he saw Dara noona.

"Cheongdung? What are you going here?" she asked puzzled. 

Beside her stood a young girl, proabably a trainee at YG, she had about hair that was a bit past shouder. She wore simple skinny jeeans with a baggged shirt and a cute happy face sock. 

"Gikwang told Joon that there was someone that they wanted to introduce us to."

"Oh, I see. This is YG Family's little baby! So take care of her! Arasso everyone?"

"NEH NOONA!"

"Okay, Cara. Have fun. I have to go back to the YG Building, YG appa asked me to help him with your debut stage design. See you later!"

Ah, so her name is Cara. I don't know but every time I see Dara noona, my heart skips a beat. I just don't know why..

"Anyway, so this is Cara." said Yoseob as he held the girl's shoulders and pushed her towards us."

"Anneyeonghaseyo!" she said bubbly. 

~Cheondung's POV~ 

"Okay, Cara. Have fun. I have to go back to the YG Building, YG appa asked me to help him with your debut stage design. See you later!"

I haven't been able to see noona in a really long time due to my busy schedules. I was really happy that I saw her today actually, even if it was brief. 

Uh oh. Joon is looking at noona like that again. Joon told me a few months back that he liked noona but the thing is noona doesn't know. I don't really approve of my sister dating any of my members. It's not that I don't like them, it's just that I'm afraid that they'll influence her. You know?... But the members and I know about his liking my sister. I'm still not up for the idea and if i find them really dating.... We'll have to see. 

"Anneyeonghaseyo!" the girl said. 

"Annyeonghaseyo. We are MBLAQ."

She bowed politely. The girl saw me staring at her and she gave a smile,  I smiled back to her. From the side, I could feel Gikwang's stare, it felt like he was going to kill me. I decided to look away from her. 

"I'm Mir. They maknae of MBLAQ, the cute one apparently." 

The one and only girl up, Mir. 

"I'm G.O. I'm known for my heavenly voice." said G.O. cheekily. 

Standard hyung!

"I'm Seungho. They musical prodigy."

"I"m Joon. The 6-pack guy." Joon said proudly. 

"Also known as the muscle idiot." said Gikwang jokingly.

The girl laughed. Her laugh was light and full of enthusiasim for some reason. She seemed really close with Gikwang. 

"Yah! You're known as the muscle idiot too okay!" said Joon as he lightly punched Gikwang. 

Now, it was my turn to talk to her. 

"Come on, don't be shy. Cara won't bite and anyway you guys will probably talk a lot together because of your noona." said Seungho.

Ah, so she's Cara. The girl noona couldn't stop talking about. hmmm... Next time I better listen more often. 

"Anneyo, I'm Cheondung also known as Thunder."

"Ah, your unnie's little brother right? She talks a lot about you. She actually brags quite a lot about you!" Cara said with a smile. 

Haha! So unnie does brag about me! And she told me she didn't..

"There's a music carnival across the street. I heard the Super Junior sunbaes are performing plus Zhoumi and Henry. Henry actaully told us to go find them. Should we?" Asked Junhyung.

"Sure. Why not? Let's go." said Mir as he grabbed Cara's hand. 

I felt a bit jealous when Mir grabbed her hand. Maybe it's just my shyness kicking in right?

----------------------------------------

Yess! two different bands getting introduced in one chapterrrr! (:

Please do comment. 

Oh yeah and by the way. i feel that my story is dry. So please help me jucien it up by commenting. Please!