The Twenty-Eight of Us...

The Feeling of Being Loved

Previous Chapter:

~Cheondung's POV~

"Come on, don't be shy. Cara won't bite and anyway you guys will probably talk a lot together because of your noona." said Seungho.

Ah, so she's Cara. The girl noona couldn't stop talking about. hmmm... Next time I better listen more often. 

"Anneyo, I'm Cheondung also known as Thunder."

"Ah, your unnie's little brother right? She talks a lot about you. She actually brags quite a lot about you!" Cara said with a smile. 

Haha! So unnie does brag about me! And she told me she didn't..

"There's a music carnival across the street. I heard the Super Junior sunbaes are performing plus Zhoumi and Henry. Henry actaully told us to go find them. Should we?" Asked Junhyung.

"Sure. Why not? Let's go." said Mir as he grabbed Cara's hand. 

I felt a bit jealous when Mir grabbed her hand. Maybe it's just my shyness kicking in right?

-----------------------------------------------

~Cara's POV~

"Ah, your unnie's little brother right? She talks a lot about you. She actually brags quite a lot about you!" I said with a smile. 

Cheondung returned a warm smile. I've always wanted to meet him, Dara unnie says that she wishes that we were together. Haha! She's probably just saying that!

"There's a music carnival across the street. I heard the Super Junior sunbaes are performing plus Zhoumi and Henry. Henry actaully told us to go find them. Should we?" Asked Junhyung.

OHHH! Super Junior! Oh my gosh! I'm such a big fan of them! Sorry Sorry Sorryy Sorry nigga nigga nigga nigaa....

"Sure. Why not? Let's go." said Mir as he snatched my hand for my pocket and flung me across the room towards the door. 

As I was being pulled around by Mir, I saw Cheondung. Was that jealously I saw in his eyes?

I shook my head. No, I'm just imagining things. It can't be. 

Reached the music festival....

HER WHISPER IS THE LUCIFER~

AHHH! SHINee oh my gosh! SHINee! I got to see them perform! They were awesome! OH MY GOSH! I can't believe it. After a while, I was jumping up and down too, yelling their fan chants. When the song was done, I found myself panting and the MBLAQ and Beast members all staring at me at the verge of laughter. 

"What? Can't I be a fan too?" i asked. 

Suddenly they all started laughing. Then I realised that Super Junior was behind me, their faces in shock. 

I suddenly felt embarassed and hid behind Cheondung. Why did I hid behind Cheondung? I'm not sure but I felt at my best when I was near him,  including Gikwang oppa akwardly. 

"I haven't seen a fan so enthusiastic before!" said Eunhyuk. 

AH! Eunhyuk! The legendary dance machine! 

I bowed slighting in embarassement. "Mianhaeyo. Eunhyuk sunbae."

"Haha! You don't have to say sorry! Really! It's fine!" said Leeteuk as he put a hand around my shoulder. 

AHHH! LEETEUK! It's really him! Leeteuk! I controlled myself to hold in my excitement. 

"Aww, she's really cute!" said Sungmin as he laughed. 

With that statement I felt more shy and embarassed. I held onto Cheondung's arms and continued to hid behind his back. I felt his whole boy shake as he let out a quiet laugh. 

"Come on! She's tiny! So small and adorable. Like a doll." said Siwon as he ruffled my hair. 

"Hyung! She's tiny because she's surrounded by guys." chuckled Kyuhyun. 

"This is really good." said a voice from behind us. I turned around to see Shindong eating a hot dog. 

I giggled a bit. Shindong looked at me, smiled and offered me his hot dong. I signalled to him that it was okay. He just shrugged his shoulders and joined the others in their line. 

As the three different groups started to catch up on time, I felt left out and went towards a bench to sit down. I looked down at the ground, kicking the stones one by one. Suddenly, someone sat beside me. I turned my head and saw Cheondung. He had a warm, sweet smile on his face. "I'm sorry for being really shy just now. I'm just not really good when I meet new people. I take time, especially with girls." He too started to look down on the floor. 

I laughed. "Are you hear to keep me company, or to be shy with me? Because I'm fine with anything." 

Cheondung blushed. 

"The first one."

Haha. He's so cute.

Suddenly, I saw five figures run past us. They seemed to be playing a game of tag. However, there was some at the back yelling at them to stop. When the five of them stopped, I was able to make our their faces. Heechul, Henry, Zhoumi, Donghae and Ryeowook.

Heechul was bent down, hands on his knees, panting. While the other four members were teasing him.

"Hyung. You need to exercise more!" said Donghae jokingly as he helped Heechul up. 

"I do okay. It's just that i'm getting....." 

"Old?" said Ryeowook as he high-fived Henry. 

I looked at them and laughed. 

"Oh yeah. Junhyung, Onew asked if they could come with us out. Is that okay?" asked Henry. 

"I'm okay with it. But you should as Cara. She's like our lil sister here. So do treat her well." said Junhyung. 

"Er.. I'm fine with that. The more the merrier?" I said nervously. 

"Obviously your fine with it. Hyung, you should've seen her cheering. Woah, I wish we had fans like that." said Eunhyuk with a smile on his face. 

"Honeslty, I'm a fan of every group!" I said as I stood up. 

"Jinja? Then make sure that you cheer for us when we perform too!" said Sungmin. 

"Neh!" I said with a smile. 

*Zzzz... Zzzz...* 

Henry's phone rang. 

"Hello? Oh hi mom. Yes I'm doing fine. I'm kinda busy now. Can I talk to you when I'm back at the dorm? Okay. Sure. Bye! I love you!"

"Henry-ssi, you speak english?!" I asked in shock. 

"Yeah.. Duh, I was born in Toronto."

"NO WAY! I was born in Vancouver!"

"Seriously?! Don't lie! Okay, speak to me in English now."

And well, our conversation became very long. 

Suddenly we heard a forced cough. 

SHINee was behind us, also dumbfound like the rest as they too heard Henry and I's conversation. 

We both bowed at the same time in apologise. 

That made the both of us laugh. 

"Oh yeah, Taemin. You and Cara are the same age. So speak comfortably okay?" said Joon 

"Jinja?! ANNEYO!" said Taemin as he ran from behind his hyungs.  

He startled me a bit. "Anneyo!" I answered back. 

"Thank you for letting us join you." Onew said to Junhyung. 

"Anything for my buddy." answered Junhyung. "But actually it was Cara's okay."

"Jinja? Oh, thank you Cara!"

"Join me in your english conversation so I can improved also." said Key as he pushed himself toward Henry and I. 

I laughed. "Okay! Sure! But maybe a bit later, when we find a place to actually sit down and have something to munch on."

"KARAOKE!" yelled Jonghyun excitedly.

"Okay! Let's Go!" i said excitedly.

"We can hear you sing and give our opinion. Did you guys know that Cara is going to debut soon?" explained G.O.

"Yup, Henry told us everything already and we actually also heard fromt he YG artists. I heard that Cara, your their baby. So we better take care of her." said Minho.

I smile shyly.

"News really does spread fast." I said.

"But it's a good thing so that's okay!" said Cheondung.

"Okay! Quit talking and let's go to karaoke!" yelled Mir as he started running away from us.

Suddenly we were all running too.

Then i felt someone grab my hand. Cheondung.

I liked the way his hand felt.

I blushed and abruptly, he pulled me close to him for a quick hug.

"I'm glad I met you." he whispered.

I wasn't sure what that was suppose to mean but, i can tell you one thing. I feel different around him then I am with the others.  

I shook the idea off

He broke the hug, smiled at me and grabbed my hand as we ran together towards the others.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So many bands! 

I have a question to ask. Is my story very dry? ):

Please do comment .Thank you.