Thank You!

The Feeling of Being Loved

From the Previous Chapter:
 

Once i finished putting on all my 'gear' Cheondung said, " Ready?"
I nodded with a smile.?
The drive was quite long. Throughout the first quarter of the ride my eye lids were closinging.?
Then I felt a hand pull me in. I looked to my side to see Cheondung's hand around my shoulder pulling me into his shoulder.?
"Don't worry. You have your gear on. Sleep. Your tired." said Cheondung sweetly with his eyes still on the road but with a smile on his face.
I was puzzled for a moment until he started to pull me towards him again.?
In the end, i gave way and slept on his shoulder as Cheondung drove with one hand on the steering wheel.?
Then i dozed off into dreamland............

--------------------------------------------------------------------

~Cheondung POV~

As I drove along the road, I could feel her head becoming heavier and heavier. I stopped at the traffic light as I turned from yellow to red. With one hand still on the steering wheel, I turned my head to take a peek at her. Cara had been sleeping ever since we left the karaoke centre. She seemed really tired. Although there she was hidden under sunglasses, a hat and a jacket, she looked elegant. Dara noona was correct when she said that Cara had her own charm.
 


Suddenly, I heard honks from the back car. I looked up from her face to see that the traffic light had already turned red. I turned around and bowed my head at the car behind. Hopefully nobody recognized me or Cara. I stepped on the gas pedal and we sped forward.
 


We had reached the entrance of the dorm.
 


“Cara, wake up. Cara.” I lightly shook her shoulder.? She blinked her eyes and slowly rose up. “We’re here already? How long have I been sleeping for?” she asked probably half asleep. “Well, you’ve been sleeping for practically the whole trip back.” I said as I smiled. “Oh gosh. Sorry,” said Cara as she started to take off the ‘protective gear’. I pushed it back to her, “Keep it, I’m sure that we’ll see each other soon.” She nodded; she’s finally fully awake now.? “Come on, why don’t I walk you to the front gate, just in case of any paparazzi.” I told her as I intertwined my finger with hers. Although she seemed shocked, she did mind. I think.?
 

We walked and laughed as we slowly walked towards the front gate. Just as the front gate was visible, I saw a figure. As we continued to walk closer and closer to the entrance, I was able to make out who the figure was. Joon. I wonder what he was doing here at YG’s dorm at this time of the day. As I was going to shout out his name, I saw another figured slowly emerge through the gate. I stopped to cringed my eyes hoping to get a closer look. That was the moment I was able to feel my blood boiling. The other figure was. Dara Noona.

~Cara’s POV~

“What’s wrong.” I asked Cheondung as he suddenly stopped walking. He was looking straight ahead but I was able to see the anger in his eyes. I blinked my eyes. There were two figures standing at the front of the gate. I gasped I looked hard and saw Joon and Dara unnie. Now I understood why Cheondung was so angry. He admitted to me that he was very protective of Dara unnie especially when it came to s.

Instantly, I saw Cheondung quicken his pace as we neared the entrace gate. I quickly ran after him just in time before Cheondung was able to open his mouth. I wroapped my hand around his mouth adn pulled him down to the ground. 

"What are you doing?" I asked as i slowly let go of my hand. His eyes shot daggers. 

"You wouldn't understand my point of view at this moment," Cheondung told me as he looked away. 

"No, I probably don't understand but I do understand that Dara unnie gets lonely sometimes due to one of the reasons that her schedule is so busy where she won't even be able to see her own little brother even though she is dying to." I gave Cheondung the cold stare. 

"Now, when I see Joon and Dara unnie together, for some reason I can see a sparkle in her eyes. She always seems happy when she's around him. Would you rather your sister be happy or sad and lonely? Think about it." I started to walk the opposite direction from Cheondung, just leaving him there speechless. 

My phone suddenly vibrated. It was a text from Ji unnie. (Cara's manager by the way.. )

"Sorry! forget to tell you. In about an hour or so, you need to be at Beast's Music Video filminging site. The date for filming has bee suddenly shifted earlier due to some changes in their comeback date. See you at the filming site soon! By the way, the beast members should be picking you up at the dorm soon. See you at the filming site! <3"

I closed my phone and looked at my watch. The Beast oppas are probably coming soon, I better get ready, I thought.

Suddenly, I felt a hand on my shoudler. I turned around to see Cheondung standing in front fo me, with sorrow in his eyes. 

"I guess you're right about noona's happiness. I guess I was just worried about her. I'm going to give Joon a chance, but only because you persuaded me to." said Cheondung. 

I smiled after hearing his approval of Joon and Dara unnie's 'dating'. Unconciously, I straight away ran towards Cheondung and hugged him. Although he seemed shocked,  it seemed liked he didn't mind. 

"Don't worry, I'll keep an eye out." I told him. He just smiled back at me. 

"Oh yeah, I have to go now because the Beast oppas are picking me up soon." i told him. 

"For what?"

"I'm co-starring in their comeback music video."

Is that jealousy in Cheondung's eyes?

"Oh, okay then. I'll text you! I probably have to go too. Er, do you mind pulling Joon over here, he probably needs a lift home anyway." said Cheondung. 

I nodded. 

Then, suddenly kissed my cheek. I was in a shocked stage. 

"Thank you for everything," he said as he pushed me gently towards the entrance gate. My legs seemed to melt, making it harder and harder to walk. I felt my cheeks going hot. 

Seeing my state, he laughed to himself and waved to me. 

I smiled back. 

When I reached the entrance gate, Joon and Dara unnie were really shocked to see me. 

"JOON! YOU ARE SO LUCKY! CHEONDUNG FOUND OUT! AND WELL, HE'S GOING TO GIVE YOU A CHANCE WITH DARA UNNIE!" i said proudly. 

Shockingly the looked at ear other for a while and hugged each other.

HA! I knew it! 

"Thank you so much Cara! I owe you one!" said Joon as he came over to hug me also. 

From a far we heard someone shout, "MUSCLE IDIOT! HURRY UP AND GET YOUR BUM HERE!"

I giggled, it was definitely Cheondung. 

Embarassed Joon waved goodbye to us and ran towards Cheondung's car. 

When he was out of sight, I turned to Dara unnie and hugged her. 

"I knew you two liked each other! Treat each other well!" i said 

"Thank you soooooo much Cara!"

As we were going up in the lift, I received a message from Gikwang oppa. 

'We're downstairs already! ^^"

Oh pooh. I have even changed my clothes and gotten my stuff.

I replied:

"Mianhae oppa, I just arrived. Give me five minutes, I'll be down by then." 

SEND.

*Zzzz.... Zzzz....*

"Okay! That's fine! The members are excited to see you again! Haha! Even though we saw you a few hours ago! How did you come back again?"

"Cheondung(: I'm coming down now!"

SEND.

I told the 2NE1 unnies about the filming and CL unnie decided to come with me to the site just in case. I was happily that she came though, I missed her bunches. And anyway, my other 'family' members texted me telling me that they're going to visit me anyway! 

When CL unnie and I stepped out of the entrance, to our surprise, we saw the black beast van, and many many many fans!

Due to CL unnie and I's quick instinct, we covered out faces and hair and ran through the crowd, we luckily JunHyung oppa was quick enough to open just enough for us to get into the van. 

As he shut the door, we could still see fan crowding around the van. 

HAHA! I can see the article on allkpop already. "2NE1's CL and mysterious girl jump into Beast's van."

I greeted all of them, and apologised for being late. 

Then we set off. 

Oh poop! I just rembered something important.  

I'm debuting next week!............ 

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! Sorry for the super long period where I practically didn't update. It was during exam period )': 

er. I have a question. 

Should I abandon this fan fic? Please do tell me through the story's comment box. Thanks....