Please Don't Do This To Yourself... I'm Begging You... Please... (Part II)

The Feeling of Being Loved

 

From the Previous Chapter:

~Gikwang's POV~

"LEE GIKWANG! HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO YOURSELF?!" she yelled. Well, she tried to yell but it seemed like the words came out only between frequent sobs. 

I smiled at her and pushed her head back onto my shoulder. 

We sat in that position for a few minutes. 

I feel happier already. 

But I know that she only sees me as an older brother. Nothing more nothing less. 

I squeezed her tighter as I dug my face into her hair and kissed her head. 

She didn't seem to mind. But that might've been the last one in a long time. 

--------------------------------------------------------

~Still Gikwang's POV~

I held here there for a long time. Remembering all her features that intriged me and as well stunned me. I tried to remember the feeling of being loved again. It seemed like it will take a long time until I will feel the same way I do to Cara. I let go of her, holding her shoulders, pushed her back to see her face. She was looking down at the floor, not daring to look up at me. I took my hand from her shoulder and lifted her chin up. She looked at me with tears still running down her cheeks. Cara pushed away my hand that was held against her face. I grabbed her and held her close. Even though I told myself it was wrong, I didn't really care. I just wanted her warmth. She hid her face in my chest. 

"I don't deserved someone like you. Gikwang-ssi" she said as she held me tighter. "No, that's wrong. I think you are the best girl I've met so far. Unfortuately, you don't feel the same as me. But that is okay, because I will protect you, look over you and guide you as.." I took a deep breath before say it. "brother. You can talk to me about anything. Just like Big Bang and 2NE1. Is that okay?" I asked her as i looked down at her.

"Are you sure you're okay with that?" she asked. 

I could feel the tears about to fall. I held them back and said, "Yes, I'm fine with that." I smiled at her. "As long as I'm in your life, I am happy. But still call me oppa okay?" "She looked at me for a moment. "Okay, oppa." she said happily. She hugged me tighter. I lay my head against her head. Suddenly, she turned her head to look at me. 

She stood on her toes trying to be face to face with me. I felt puzzled for a bit. She kissed my cheek where she captured a lonely tear. Cara giggled shyly as she came down to her normal height. I smiled at her, "Keep smiling okay Cara? With that smile, there will always be light in your world." "Neh"

With Cara's arm around my waist and my arm over her shoulders, we skipped out happily out of my room. I will always remember that kiss. 

I promise I will protect Cara no matter what. 

 

~Yoseob's POV~

Big Bang, 2NE1 and the rest of the members were crowded in the living room. I was really worried for Gikwang and Cara. GD hyung told us that Cara was crying to last night. He told us that he had never seen Cara cry that hard before. CL and Minzy told us that they too were shocked and scared when they saw Cara when they picked her up from Cara's date. Unable to bear the fear, I stood up and started pacing back and forth. Junhyung came and put his arm around me, "Don't worry. Cara will fix him. He'll be fine. She knows what she's doing okay. Just trust her. She's Cara." He ended with a reassuring smile. However, I saw the fear in Junhyung's eyes too. 

The room door opened and out skipped Cara and Gikwang. 

We were all so surprised to see Gikwang in such a happy mood. "He's all fixed up. I told you I could do it." Cara said with a triumphant smile. Gikwang looked towards me and smiled. He did look better than before but I could still see the pain that was reflected off his eyes. 

"Are you okay now?" asked Doojoon.

As Gikwang was about to speak, Cara interupted "He's fine oppa. Come on, stop buggin him 'kay. Let him rest. LOTS OF REST." Cara pushed Gikwang into his room with a shocked look and closed the door on him. When the door was closed, she turned to us as her expression changed. From behind, Gikwang opened the door. Abruptly, Cara's head whipped back and she pointed to his room. Gikwang slowly closed the door as he got back into his room like a little boy being punished. Again Cara turned to us. 

She let a sigh out, "He should be okay now. I talked to him, he told me that he'll let me go. So I think he should be okay, but he needs to rest himself and his heart. Can you guys make sure he sleeps and rests?"

The five of us nodded.

"Thank you. I really appreciate it." She said with a forceful smile. I saw that she was in pain also. 

"Thank you Cara." said Doojoon as he went up to her and gave her a hug. The rest of us followed him and gave her a hug.

I saw Big Bang, 2NE1 and Cara to the door. We said our farewell's and thanks as they left.

As soon as they left, we went to Gikwang's room to make sure he was really okay.

We found him lying on the bed sleeping. The members went out seeing that he was sleeping. I walked closer to him and saw a tear roll down his cheek.

"You'll be fine." I said as I wiped his tear away and pulled a blanket over him. 

--------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating in a long long long timee! I've been busy with school ):

GUESS WHAT! 

I just came back from the 1st Shinee World Concert in Singapore!

I WAS SO AWESOME! OMG! THEY WERE SO GOODDDDD! AHHHHHHH! IF SHINEE IS GOING TO YOUR COUNTRY, YOU NEED TO GO WATCH THEM!!!^^

Anyway, yeah... GO WATCH THEIR CONCERT!

AND I HEARD TT 2NE1'S CONCERT WAS AWESOME TOOOO!!!!! ^^

Please do comment! So i can improve on my story. Thanksssss! (: