Welcome to Star King! Part 1

The Feeling of Being Loved

From the Previous Chapter:

"We will be on air in 5 minutes. Big Bang, 2NE1 and Cara please report to the stage. Kamsahamnida!"

"Oh! We better hurry. We haveto run now!" said Taeyang oppa

"Come one let's just have fun with Cara's first broadcast!" said Minzy unnie happily.

"NEH!"


----------------------------------------

~Cara's POV~

"Anneyohaseyo Everyone! Welcome to Star King! I am Ho Kang Dong and I am the MC. Today we have a wonderful group of artists today! Why don't we give them the stage so they can introduce themselves! The group that catches the ladies hearts and are full of cool, BEAST! "

Oh! Gikwang oppa is going to perform! I better watch him so that I will be able to dance as well as him.

Once they were all onstage and ready, the music started playing. The were performing 'Fiction'

Suddenly, there was an up roar of screams that were coming from the crowd.

Wow! They surely have a lot of fans! I hope I get as many as they do!?

As Doojoon-ssi started his sog, the audience fell silent.

Doojoon-ssj has such a wonderful voice! ?So talented!

Then came Junhyung-ssi, his rap was so powerful! He surely owned the floor!?

Gikwang oppa! Wow! His dance step were very sharp bt he was able to execute it smoothly. I absolutely was amazed by the vibe that he sen fftk his audience. I was so amazed by it.?

Hyun
Seung-sii was next, he too had a wonderful voice but what I was amazed at was his dance steps!

Yoseob-ssi! No more cute guy! He looked super cool on stage! Wow! I didn't know he could dance well also!?

When it was Dong-Woon-ssi's part, he had a lot of charasmia that I haven't seen a maknae give off. He didn't seem like the maknae in stage.

Wow! The Beast members are all really talented dancers!

As the music faded off, another roar of screams erupted again.?

"Anneyohaseyo! So....... Beast!l?

"Please listen to our new album well!" said Doojoon-ssi as the members all bowed.

I smiled as I was amazed at the performance.?

Suddenly, I spotted me.

He smiled at me as he was walking back to his seat that was actually right infront of me!

I just smiled back hoping that the camera didn't catch it.

Thankfully it didn't because KangDong-ssi was introducig the Big Bang oppas.

"Now we have the band which its members have all earned number one on the music charts..... Biggggg Bang!"

The unnies and I were clapping and screaming like crazy!

As the music started, the screams of girls could be heard again.?

I already knew that the oppas had so many fans, I was happy for them!

They performed their most recent song called 'Tonight'.

The unnies and I were clapping and cheering as they performed.

The oppas were awesome!

But come on! They're from YG! 

YG is the best!^^ HEHE

"Anneyohaseyo! We are Biggggg BANG!"

"Please continue to support big bang and theYG family!" said GD oppa while the rest of the oppas did with a curtious bow just before he got off the stage.?

Again the crowd of fans screamed again

"Now introducing the girl group that sold every single ticket and there is a high a demand for tickets at their upcoming first concert! Give it up for 2NE1!"

Here it goes! I have three prepared performances to do for the show that the YG Family prepared for me. The first was dancing and singing with the unnies.

Again, the crowd went wild when they saw the unnies and I walk on stage.?

I saw many people staring at me but I just smiled.

The music started. We performed I Hate You. I danced with the unnies and sang the chorus with them.

"Kamsahamnida! We are 2NE1!"

"Please listen to our songs and support the YG Family!" said CL unnie while the other unnies bowed polietly.

Again, a tsunami of screams could be heard from the crowd.

"I see that we have a new person with us today!" said KangDong-ssi

The Big Bang oppas came down to join us on stage.

"This is Cara she is a solo artist that will debut soon while she awaits the other members of her group. Please do give her as much love as the YG family!" said Dara unnie.

"Neh! Please do love her as much as you can!" said Taeyang oppa.

"Now, introducing, our very own YG made.. CARA!" said Seungri oppa proudly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating my fanfic.. :/

Sorry for the short chapter also)':

BTW! PLEASE DO CHECK MY AWESOME FRENS FANFIC! its very nice(:

HER NAME IS OCEAN-BROWN.... HER FANFIC IS CALLED "IS THIS WHAT YOU REALLY CALL LOVE?"

BTW, i wann change the title name to a better one.. any suggestions? <3

 

PLEASE COMMENT!(;

 BYEONG! <3