Cara, We Need Your Help.....

The Feeling of Being Loved

From the Previous Chapter:

I looked at my phone.

Woah! I have eleven miss calls!

One from each Beast member, one from JiYeon unnie, one from YG appa, one from DongWook oppa and three from Gikwang oppa.

I sighed as I remembered what happened last night.

I should proably call Gikwang oppa later.

I took out my favourite apron from the kitchen pantry and started to make breakfast. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah, tada! I just finished making the unnies and oppas’ favourite breakfast.

As I was putting the food into the oven just to keep them warm, I heard a voice from behind me.

“Is that you Cara?”

I turned around shocked.

Daeseung oppa and Taeyang oppa had just walked out of my room.

Daeseung oppa’s hair looked like a bird’s nest. There were strands sticking out all over the place. He squinted his eyes, looking still half confused.

Taeyang oppa’s hair was practically normal, well almost normal. As he walked towards me, he seemed to have tripped over himself.

I giggled.

Hearing me laugh, he cocked his head to one side. Staring at me for a bit while he tried to gather his thoughts.

“Oppa, kenchana?” I asked him trying to hold in my laughter.

Ignoring what I said, he just walked past me. As he walked past me, I saw something really shocking. Taeyang oppa has somewhat of a Mohawk hairstyle. As he walked past me, the back of his Mohawk was literally flat.

Finally I couldn’t hold in my laughter anymore.

Seeing the oppas in this state, I fell to the floor where I continued laughing.

“Who’s laughing so loud?”

The rest of the sleepy heads finally woke up. Now all I need to do is to get them to wash up.

“Shesh! Cara, you’re louder than my alarm clock.” Said Seungri oppa as he scratched the back of his head.

“Mianhae oppa. Guess what! I made our favourite breakfast! So you guys better hurry up and clean up so we can eat!” I told the group of them as I tried to push them to the toilet. At first it was pretty hard to get them to move. But I realised after all these months staying with them, the respond the most to eat, breakfast, lunch, dinner, food and snacks. Especially Bom unnie, if she sees corn, its merrily impossible to hold her back.

In almost no time, I saw a stamped of people running to the bathroom, shoving and pushing each other.

I laughed as I saw them shoving each other for one bathroom.

“You guys know that your apartment is just next door and we have two bathrooms here. So why are you guys fighting for a toilet?” I said.

They all shot me the dumbfound look. They must’ve been still asleep.

The oppas looked at each other before they actually understood the information that I was telling them. In an instant, they ran past me and to the door.

The unnies usually take really long, especially Dara and CL unnie. My goodness! It’s really amazing how long they take.

As the kitchen started to quiet down, I turned to the sink that contained all the dirty dishes. With a sigh, I put on gloves and starting washing them.

After breakfast….

 

“Woah Cara! In your past life you must’ve been a seriously amazing cook!” complemented Bom unnie as she the maple syrup off her finger.

“Kamsahamnida!” I answered as I stood up wanting to wash the dishes.

“Aniyo. Cara, sit down. We’ll wash the dishes since you made the breakfast.” Said Minzy unnie.

Everyone nodded with an approving look on their faces.

“Neh. I got it. Thank you!” I said as I handed Minzy unnie the apron that I was still wearing and headed off to the living room for a short nap.

I stared at the ceiling as my mind went free. Second by second, my eye lids seemed to start to close. Before I knew it, I had fallen asleep.

“Cara, wake up. We’re done the dishes and we clean the apartment up also. Come on, wake up.”

As I heard the voice I slowly stood up and blinked my eyes.

The unnies and oppas had surrounded me with bright expressions. I smiled at them with satisfaction.

Wait. They clean the whole apartment?

I look at all their faces.

“What do you mean when you say that you guys cleaned the WHOLE apartment?” I questioned them with curiosity.

“Oh, well. What happened was Seungri and Minzy started to wash the dishes first but for some reason it turned into a water fight. So we thought it would’ve been fun. So the rest of us just.. Er.. joined them?” said TOP oppa looking ashamed.

I shook my head with a sarcastic smirk on my face. “Oppa, and you’re suppose to be one of the oldest and you are playing water with the two maknae’s? Oppa. Oppa.”

“Yah. As if you haven’t done that before. What about Bom noona? She’s the oldest.” TOP oppa complained.

* thud *

Bom unnie just hit the back of TOP oppa’s head.

“Ah, noona that really hurt.”

Bom just laughed at her accomplishment. As she swung back again, wanting to hit TOP oppa again, TOP oppa ducked and Bom unnie flew forward.

“Noona! Kenchana?” asked TOP oppa apologetically.

With a cold stare, Bom unnie started chasing oppa around the apartment.  

Seeing the two of them ‘fight’ the rest of us continued to laugh.

“Oh yeah, did you guys see the note from YG appa explaing about we’re going to do today?” I asked with a smile.

Everyone nodded their head.

“Great so what should we do today?” I asked excitedly.

“I know! Let’s introduce Cara to my little brother!” said Dara unnie happily.

Ahh, so I’m finally goin to meet unnie’s mysterious idol brother that I haven’t met before.

“Sure! Let’s go!”

* Zzzzz… Zzzzz… *

GD oppa’s phone rang.

“Hold that thought.” Said GD oppa.

“Anneyo HyunSeung! Oh how is he doing? What?! Seriously? Have you tried….. Oh I see. Okay I understand we’ll go down as soon as possible. Neh. See you later. Bye HyunSeung.” Oppa’s face had turned glum.

“What was all that about oppa?” I asked him.

“We have to get to Beast’s dorm. CL can you call YG hyung and ask him where is the keys for the big van?”

CL unnie nodded and went to our bedroom to make a call.

“I was afraid this would happen.” Muttered GD oppa.

I turned around to the others, they seemed to have understand what oppa was talking about.

I looked back to GD oppa. “What’s happening?” I asked worriedly as I started to shake the hand that I was holding onto.

“That delicate kid. Come on everyone, we’re meeting down stairs in ten minutes. The rest of 2NE1, please help Cara get ready.”

From then on, I was still clueless. But I had no choice but to follow orders from them. I trust that it’s from my own good. I hope nothing bad happened.

At Beast’s dorm….

~Doojoon’s POV~

“Hyung, come on you have to eat something. Come on.” Dongwon held a spoon to Gikwang’s mouth.  

Dongwon has been trying to get Gikwang to eat something for the past five hours. The members and I have been trying to get him to talk but he just won’t make a noise.

Gikwang gently pushed the spoon away with his finger then he turned his back to us where he continued to stare at the wall.

After the five hours, Dongwon seemed tired and depressed himself.

“Come on big guy. Let him have sometime by himself.” I explained to the maknae.

He looked at me for a while and then nodded.

I brought him outside of the room and I just flopped onto the couch.

The poor guy, he’s been quite every since the incident at the beach.

With him in this state, Manager hyung decided to cancel all our schedules for today.

Ah, how are we going to fix him?

“Hyung! Hyung! They’re coming. Cara’s coming to try to fix Gikwang.” Said HyunSeung as he ran into the living room.

“Good. Good. Now all we can do is wait for them and hope that Cara will be able to fix Gikwang.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey hey! 

Just another promotion! (: 

Please read my friend's fan fic! (: 

It's called She's Mine! http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/57394/she-s-mine-donghae-lovetriangle-mblaq-romance-seungho-superjunior

One last thing. 

KIM HEECHUL! WE WILL WAIT FOR YOU TO COME BACK FROM ARMY! STAY STRONG! WE ELFs LOVE YOU! DON'T FORGET ABOUT THAT!<3

)': Heechul come back safely.