Today Is a New Day...

The Feeling of Being Loved

 

"Cara, today is a new day." Cara thought to herself as she happily rose from her bed with a smile. 

Today was the day that Cara would be auditioning for YG Entertainment. She had been practising day and night for this audition. She sang where ever she was able to. Every minute for the past 6 months  she has been only thinking on how to improve her skills. Juggling dancing, singing, rapping and studies was surely a chore for her. But miraclously, she was able to handle everything.

8:10am

"Hmm, I still have time to practise my dance routine and song a few more times." Cara walked into her living room with her speakers and her IPod. A smile on her face as she strolled slowly to the middle of the room where a large mirror stood. After stretching for a few minutes, Cara started her dance routine. 

"Gotta get get.. Gotta get get.. Gotta get get get get get.." Her body popped and locked to the beat of the song. She sharped each step and hand movement as accurately as possible. As the song stopped, the only thing Cara was able to her was her heavy breathing and her heart pumping through her body. 

Sitting down slowly, she opened a glass of water. Since her dance practise was somewhat done, she stood up and got ready for her audition song. 

"Balkge useobojiman.. Nae mame deulji anha.. Nan yeppeuji anha areumdapji anha.. oh oh oh oh.." 

"I think I'm ugly and nobody wants to love me. Just like her I wanna be pretty. I wanna be pretty. Don't lie to my face tellin' me I'm pretty.." Tears started streaming down her face as Cara sang the song. She thought about all the times she was looked down and scorned at school for singing in public. More tears streamed down her face as she remembered about all the times she was told she was ugly and that she should get lost. Gaining strength from the lyrics of the song, it motivated her to strive and endure through all the hard work that she had to put in for the audition.

Wipping her tears away, she looked into the mirror and smiled at her reflection. 

She walked up stairs as she hummed to the song, thinking about the good things that could happen if she would be accepted as a trainee.

10.30am

Cara showered and slipped on a pair of skinny jeans. Rummaging through her closet for a top she pulled out a  white graphic t-shirt that she had cut two large holes on both sides of the t-shirt, exposing the sides of her from just below the arm pit just above the hips. Inside she wore her favourite black tube bra. She grabbed a Black NY hip-hop cap from her dresser and walked down stairs. Cara walked out with pink high tops and a sling bag. 

12.00pm

"Number 2890 to Number 2895 please proceed inside"

Oh it's my turn already? thought Cara

As she walked in with the other 4 people she saw a large room, most probably a ballroom, that had a small table at one corner. Bending her head forward a bit, she tried to see who it was. OH MY GOSH! It was the President himself! And on top of that G-Dragon and CL was there! A smile stretched across CL's face as she saw Cara reaction. GD seemed to have caught Cara's reaction because he himself chuckled. Embarrassed, Cara looked away.

"Number 2895, please start your routine" said the President.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi^^ This is my first FanFic that I'm writing so please do comment on it if possible!! ^^

Sorry for this boring chapter, after i get past probably the next 2 chapters, Cara will be in YG already! 

Anyways.. Please do subscribe and comment. 

BYEONG! <3