Only Look at me

The Tutor

 

A/N: The reason why there’s no onkey on the prev chap is b’coz of this chap. Hehe enjoy~

 

"I'm okay, dad, really...there's nothing to be worried about! For crying Pete sake it's been over two months already since that accident and now you're gonna call up and suggest that I should go back there? Oh C'mon! You're too old to act like mom." I furrowed my brows frustrated. I really just wanna hang up right now.

 

"Jesus! Don't you dare threat me or else! Dad! I'm freaking fine here! I'm actually living a life now really! Should I send you a picture of myself and my grades or something so that you could stop worrying? Stop panicking and tell that of yours to shut her ing mouth and stop whining about her !" I growled gripping hard on my phone waiting for his raging reply but to my surprise he solemnly apologized and hushed his of a girlfriend. I cool down a bit, I felt superior.

 

"Dad, get a grip. I'm okay really. You could just talk to my dean of a cousin and ask him about me. I'm in the middle of my tutoring session right now and my tutor is giving me the glare...ok bye." I hung up and freed all the stiffened air in my lungs. I eyed the guy right next to me and he was just staring blankly at my displeased image.

 

"Sorry if you have to hear all those bullcraps." I sighed. He softened and smiled patting my head for comfort.

 

"It's alright."

 

"He wants to send me back because of that incident and if I didn't get angry at him or yell at his girlfriend. I would be packing my stuffs, again!" I grimaced scratching my hair in annoyance. He chuckled and placed the book down to his lap.

 

"Well I dunno about your issues but if you need extra vanilla whipped cream. I could buy one for you." he said with a smirk. I laughed and slapped his arm playfully. He never fails to brighten up my mood.

 

"Make that two." I smiled sweetly at him.

 

The stupid teacher's lounge was not back yet from renovation and I was also fed up in using the library. Minho was sleeping and was too tired to even pull his shoes off so we concluded not to end up in his room. My room was a mess so it was not an option either. And after years of searching we ended up studying at the coffee shop near the fountain stood.

 

Although it was a bit noisy and publicize as well, there was still enough peace for us to continue our tutoring. With the topics getting heavier and heavier, I couldn't waste enough time to laze around and cram.

 

But over the hundreds of reason why I get distracted and could not concentrate on my work, there stood one which top them all.

 

And that was Lee Jinki.

 

He was overflowing with too many handsome features. One was his dark brown hair long and silk slightly tied at the back with a little broom like ponytail, his untied hair and bangs were drooping off to his sides which create this cool manga style character. Two was his black rectangular angled glasses that perfectly fit that face of his and made his eyes appeal and beautiful to look at. Three was his tall nose and plump red lips. Four was his today's outfit, he wore a white turtle neck shirt top off with a black leather jacket and a pair of nice jeans which made him look like a hot professor drinking black coffee while reading his favorite book. Five was that I'm completely dying over the thought of him asking me to be his girlfriend.

 

After the incident with Jessica, I was alarmed but I don’t have the courage to ask him the question either. He must be aware that I already knew about it and was avoiding it and I don't know why I can't bring him to that topic either.

 

About the girl

 

Jessica was gone. She moved out of the school a week ago leaving the anti-Eveony campaign disheveled. Everything was back to normal and no one dares to even get close to me because Onew was there to protect me.

 

But I can't protect myself from the questions whirling around my mind. I wanted to ask him, but I'm too afraid he might remember her and go look for her. I want him to only look at me. I wouldn't want him to be taken away from me. He was like my locket and I'm the key, I wanted him to open up but I also wanted him to close the boundaries of his past.

 

It should be all left behind.

 

But why do I have the feeling its coming back for him again?

 

I shook my head, my thoughts leaking out on me again. I was talking about me waiting to be his girlfriend and not him waiting for his past girlfriend.

 

"So, uhmm...why don't we stop for a while and celebrate your birthday?" I chirped at him. It was his birthday today, a special day for him but it seems that it was not that special to him anyway. I was the only one who was excited.

 

"Celebrate?"

 

"Well, yeah. It's your birthday right? You're not stupid enough to forget your own birthday right?" I laughed patting my leg. He sipped on his coffee and stared at me. I stopped and got embarrass.

 

"Yeah, it is my birthday. Where's my gift?"

 

Oh yeah his gift. I left it at my room.

 

"It's in my room. Should I get it for you?" I smiled and stood up packing up our things. He did the same and started grinning like a dog. I knew he would like the idea of us being in my room. He loves it there.

 

I'll just have to swift away all the hanging on my room.

 

We walked outside and the cool air greeted our skin. The breeze of December was very refreshing with a mixture of sweet fragrance through it. I sighed happily.

 

Jinki was beside me smiling as well. I turned my head back to him and returned the happy gesture. He held out his hand for me and I took it gleefully. It was the simplest of gestures, holding hands, but for me, it was the nicest feeling of all.

 

Especially if the hand you hold onto came from the one you love the most.

 

Walking on the hallway like lovers, it felt nice. The fact that I knew he likes me was enough. Why am I even bothered by someone who lives in his past? This present was enough for me...

 

“Is something bothering you?” he whispered on my head while holding me close. I smelled his scent, intoxicating. I shook my head lightly and looked up to him, “No. I’m just thinking.”

 

He faked surprise, “You’re thinking?!” I jabbed him on his chest and laughed. “Yes I am! I’m not that stupid anymore.”

 

Of course my grades were extremely at its peak. I got A plus in English. I’ve never reach the word A before and I was hoping one day I’ll get A’s for the rest of my subjects. I enjoy studying now especially when I’m studying with my tutor. I am relief that his my tutor, he was the best I ever had. Then I suddenly remember his nonchalant behavior back when we first met.

 

“Yah! Why did you just left me on the floor like that?” I screamed at him. We arrived at my room. I was opening my door when I spoke and he was behind me waiting.

 

“What?”

 

“On our first day, you left me on the floor when you entered the dean’s office. You’re so rude back then. You didn’t even look back.” I puffed air cutely and entered but I quickly picked up all the scattered objects and hanging inside. He just chuckled at me and entered as well closing the door from behind.

 

I didn’t turn around while I was fixing my stuffs when he suddenly grabbed me from behind and hugged me right there. His head near my ear bustling soft whispers on his lips. I held his hand on my waist and leaned backward. I really love him. I really do.

 

“I’m sorry if I was rude.” He whispered and left a quick kiss on my cheek. Jinki can be really sweet at times and I’m still worried that I can’t adapt his sweetness because I always feel my heart thumping for joy. But I know it’s not that bad at all.

 

I turned and face him, my palms cupped his cheeks. I smiled sweetly at him and initiated a soft kiss. Feeling the warmth of his thick lips was very pleasurable, I wish I could just hold him forever like this.

 

“I forgive you.” I told him under the kiss. He chuckled and placed his lips on mine again. He grew hot and all I could do was to yield into him, kissing him back while my arms traveled on his nape. I shuddered as he kissed me with need, the two soft flesh of his lips were like his little self, so assertive but passionate.

 

This was the passionate side of him.

 

I surely love it a lot.

 

I was pushed all the way to my bed and laid down there, him on top, French kissing. We’ve been like this ever since the renovation started, without the room we used to study, we were like lost hungry hounds looking for a place to stay and this room was one of our best visits. Jinki respects me with all his might, not even going inside my pants since then. But day by day I knew how much he exerted effort into resisting me and it was barely seen on his face.

 

He could wait.

 

I hope.

 

“Jinki…” I moaned through our heated kiss. He had a different set of eyes, playing with lust and desire. I smiled and pulled off but he was too persistent to kiss me so I was like chuckling under him while he was making quick kisses here and there.

 

“Haha…s-stop.” I said trying to push his heated chest. I shivered just by that. He stopped and stared at my face blankly.

 

“You know, I wouldn’t really stop you…but then again…I can feel something was straining in your pants.” I chuckled softly, something was definitely hitting my thigh down there and I couldn’t help but to tell him then blush.

 

“Oh Jesus! Sorry…I am..ugh..sorry. I-I mean. Y-you were so hot.” He tried to compose himself sitting up beside me while he tried to cover that. I laughed at him, he was stuttering and a cool guy like Jinki never really stutters, until now.

 

“So you find me hot huh?” I tried to lure him more sending him seductive eye waves. He gulped and looked away. Damn, he was hot just like that, embarrass by his own uncontrollable desires.

 

“Y-yeah…” but he still managed to answer.

 

“Hehehe…I would say so myself.” I laughed and rolled to my bed and got something from under my pillow then I hid it on my back and twirled back to him.

 

“Anyway I got you this!” I presented my gift to him with a ta-da~. It was simple really and very selfish. I got him a necklace with a clock locket. He smiled at me and took it playing with it in his fingers. He seems to like it so I was satisfied.

 

“Wow thanks. I really want to have one of these.”

 

“You do?”

 

“Yeah.”

 

“That’s great! It has something special inside too, go on open it.” I giggled and waited for him to open it. When he saw what’s inside, his lips turned into an upright curve and glance back at me adoringly.

 

I put my face on the locket.

 

Selfish right?

 

“Well that’s a gift alright.” He chuckled and put it on. My gift dangled from his chest and it added him another charisma points. He was dang hot again. I shrieked and threw myself at him pushing him on the bed, me on top.

 

“You know why I put my face there?” I told him, nuzzling on his chest.

 

“Why?”

 

“Because I want you to look at me and nobody else”

 

Only me…

 

He didn’t answer and just watched me in his chest, his fingers twirling along my hair. He leant forward and kissed my forehead.

 

“I will.”

 

-----

 

I knew one day it will come to the point where everything will be revealed right before my eyes. I knew one day she’ll ask that question. She’ll be curious about it. But I don’t know how I am going to react into it. I don’t know how I am supposed to answer. I only wanted to get away from everything but it seems that it’s coming back for me little by little…

 

I looked at her while we walked out of the streets. How her face shines when she smile, how she crinkles her nose when she gets irritated, how she blabbers about something so absurd, how she shows her laugh so pure and innocent.

 

I smiled at her.

 

But she was worth loving.

 

“HEY! Are you even listening!?” she jabbed me. I must have space out from her. Seeing her so irritated made me chuckle. She was really cute.

 

“Yeah.” I shrugged and waited for her to continue with her blabbering.

 

“I mean, what’s up with that? Can’t they see we’re like walking together and they’ll just pull you somewhere to give you gifts and stuffs? Don’t they have any idea what that will make me feel?” she was shoving her hand on her chest seemingly frustrated about her topic.

 

“They have an idea, that’s why they did that.”

 

She stopped when she finally realized what I tried to pin point at her.

 

“Oh. BUT! Even though it’s like that. They should at least show some respect! I’m a senior and they’re just – SPLAT – What the hell was that!?” she screamed. I jolted back at her and guffawed. Some kind of flier flew and slapped her face. She staggered and aggressively threw it out of her face then watched me while I made fun of her.

 

“Stop laughing!” she pinched me. I yelped like a girl which made her chuckle. That resolved her issue.

 

“What the hell is this anyway?” she flipped the paper and scanned it. It was some kind of biking competition near the area and they were promoting free rides. I smirked at it. I remembered Eveony hates bikes.

 

“Let’s go there.” I told her waggling my brows. She furiously looked at me and popped her eyes. “Are you kidding me?! No way! I’m not gonna ride another bike ever again!”

 

But unfortunately for her, it was my birthday.

 

For once, I made a decision I will never regret. Seeing her ride a bike was the best thing ever. She was screaming and squealing and doing all sorts of wanders while I helped her ride the bike. We haven’t even started and yet she was already growling like a cat and nagging at me. I completely ignored her which made her even more frustrated.

 

“C’mon, let’s see your rider skills.” I said trailing my fingers on her legs. She squiggled and started stomping on the ground but she still tried to get herself on the bike. It was a mountain bike so it’s a little bit big for her frame. I held tight on the handle bar and under the saddle to make sure she was secured. She looked at me cutely and all I could do was to nod and encourage her.

 

“Remind me why I’m doing this again?”

 

“It’s my birthday.” I laughed. Eveony groaned and positioned herself.

 

“Uhmm…like this?”

 

I checked her out. She got a great posture but her was sticking out of the saddle hitting my wrist. I saw her looking at the professional biker and I thought she might be copying that guy. I smirked and slapped her .

 

“Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh~!”

 

“Your is sticking out.” I slapped her again and she continued to whine. She was so cute I started biting my lip to stop my laughter.

 

“I swear, Jinki, when I get down from here you’re gonna get it” She growled at me and hopped her feet on the pedals.

 

“If you ever get down” I challenged her. She flustered and whimpered at me. Her face all over my eyes, I might adore her too much but I couldn’t help myself.

 

Everyone was looking at us while we played around the open ground. Eveony kept on complaining and whining but she was pedaling on her own. I only had my hand on her saddle for support while she drove the bike around and around. She was whining but she was wearing a smile, she was certainly enjoying herself.

 

I secretly let go of her and stopped, crossing my arms on my chest. I watched her on her own.

 

“You’re doing great!” I yelled. She looked back and saw me a few meters away from her. She laughed and replied, “I am? I am! Yay!”

 

But upon congratulating herself she didn’t notice she was nearing a tree, I tried to warn her but she was too late to maneuver the bike and so she hit the tree and fell. I grew frantic and run to her.

 

“Ow! That hurts!” Eveony hugged her knee. Her fall was not that bad but she hit her knee somewhere from the tree and got a splinter. I hovered over her.

 

“Oh , I’m sorry I shouldn’t have released my hold.” I said looking over her pretty face.

 

“No, it’s my fault. I wasn’t looking.” She tried to relieve me with her smile. It seems to work perfectly.

 

“Carry me.” She purred and slung her arms on my nape. I nod with a smile shifting my arms on her frame. I lifted her up and placed her on a nearby bench. I examined her wounded knee and she hissed.

 

I called for first aid assistance and a nurse came up. She smiled at me and checked on her. While she was cleaning the wound, my eyes got stuck up by the way Eveony resisted the pain, her eyes watering up as she bit her plump lips. I sighed to myself. She was just so adorable I couldn’t contain my emotions.

 

 “Better?” I crouched down aligned with her knee. She nodded timidly and wiped her tears. I don’t know why but I automatically leant forward and kissed her knee. She gasped and hit me on the head. I chuckled, watching her so embarrass was so entertaining.

 

“Why’d you do that? It’s embarrassing!” she hid herself on her fingers. I crawled back up and sat beside her.

 

“How about I treat you an ice cream? Would that make you feel better?”

 

Her face lit up, “Yeah sure!”

 

-----

 

I had fun! Even though I got a bruise, Jinki was there to make me feel better. He was the best.

 

I giggled my ice cream bought by him. It was tasty. I took a glimpse of him and he was eating the ice cream too, tracing his tongue on the side of the icy substance while he gazed at it. I never knew watching Jinki eats ice cream was freaking hot too.

 

He sensed me and turned his head. It was soooooooooooo freaking cute when he turned his head while his tongue was still half sticking out. I wanted to strangle him.

 

“You’re so cute.” I told him and giggled finishing up my melting ice cream. He slid his arm across my shoulders closing the inch space between us, sitting there with him was a warm feeling.

 

“Jinki…”

 

“Yeah?”

 

“What do you like about girls?”

 

“…”

 

“Well?”

 

“I like girls with long wavy hair.” He grinned at me. I yelped softly. I have that kind of hair.

 

“How about the attitude?”

 

“I like aggressive girls.”

 

Two points…

 

“What kind of outfit do you want to see in a girl?” I asked him out of the blue. I wanted to play dress up and surprise him but I didn’t expect that he wants a girl in a…

 

“Bikini, two piece…something with a lazy strap on the back. I actually prefer a red bikini.” He nonchalantly replied. I was so shock I left my mouth open.

 

What the hell. Should I wear one? Should I? Oh my god. I never thought he would like…uhmm..hmm…I’m regretting the question. What the hell. Seriously…

 

I didn’t notice I was absorbed by my thoughts when I just felt fingers trailing my hair. I tilted my head up and saw Jinki playing with it. He watched me closely and I felt my heart skipped a few beats. He smiled and closed his eyes leaning forward. I felt him smell my hair and kissed it. I was stunned. Why was he so sweet and charming today?

 

“It’s alright, don’t worry. You are enough for me.”

 

I almost tear up. I don’t want to let this relationship fade away. I’ll never let go of this love.

 

His hand appeared on my lap and I held it. We both smiled at each other and stood up.

 

“Shall we go?”

 

-----

 

Walking on the hallway like lovers, it felt nice. The fact that I knew he likes me was enough. Why am I even bothered by someone who lives in his past? This present was enough for me...

 

"Oh. Taeyon..." Jinki blurted, I looked up front and saw Taeyon towards our way. She was with Minho and they were both talking with love in their eyes.

 

Minho was in love as well.

 

Minho already confessed to Taeyon.

 

Minho and Taeyon were in a relationship.

 

And I am happy for them.

 

"Sup guys!" he chirped and flew his hands up in the air, waving at us. Jinki rolled his eyes and Taeyon laughed shyly.

 

"What are you guys up to?"

 

"We came to see you happy Birthday Bro!" Minho threw his body towards Jinki and cradled him in his arms. I flew all the way to Taeyon's side because of that.

 

"Get off of me!" He tried to push Minho away but the guy was like sticking to him like glue. We just laughed at them.

 

"You want a smooch? I'll give you some smooch!" Minho puckered his lips forcing Jinki's cheek to a kiss.

 

"Yuck!"

 

I couldn't help but to burst out laughing, gripping my stomach hard. We were in public so it's very entertaining to see these two loving each other.

 

Taeyon invited us to have dinner all together and we agreed to it. Through the corridor we strolled happily, singing happy birthday to Jinki while he gets irritated by it. The basic foundation of friendship was found in us, laughing and teasing along. I sort of wish Jonghyun was here. It would be fun if all of us where together.

 

I still held Jinki’s hand while Taeyon did the same with his boyfriend. Boyfriend… I haven’t really used that word yet to Jinki. And I was still hoping.

 

“Hey Taeyon, I think someone’s waiting for you at your door.” Minho pointed out. Jinki and I didn’t pay that much attention and talked to ourselves until Taeyon greeted the stranger and turned to look at us.

 

“If you’re thinking of doing something like that then…” Jinki stopped. As soon as he glanced up at the stranger, he stopped. His hand suddenly tightened on mine.

 

I worriedly look at him and he froze. Frozen. Right there.

 

“Omo.” Taeyon said.

 

I paid my attention to the girl standing in front of us. She was smiling at him. At him…

 

“Happy Birthday.” The girl greeted her. I don’t know how to react. I don’t know how to feel. Something was wrong. Something was definitely wrong.

 

 Jinki was just staring at her.

 

Jinki…

 

Look at me…

 

Look at me…

 

Please…

 

 

A/N: Omo…she’s here. >.<