Rapunzel's gift

The Tutor

 

A/N: back for an update, although there are a lot of things to do in school it's a miracle I find time in writing and I'm happy with it. Hahaha

 

Btw I really really want to stress this out more, just scan through it or something I just want to quote it again because I forgot to say it last a/n hahaha.

 

//"You know sometimes I hate you." he snorted looking at me in a mocking gesture. I gave him the look and he took it, stretching his arms upwards.

 

"For making girls cry."

 

"Oh shut up. I did it because you told me so. It's part of your ing condition."

 

"And putting her to bed while you're at it, nice touch"

 

"Back off." I curled my fist and aimed to hit him. He yelped and made countless of apologies. I glared at him and stopped, air for a minute to calm his unexpected insulting compliment.

 

"But it's convincing you know, Eve literally made me into a sponge, my shirt was drenched in tears I had to change first before meeting you."

 

"You think that's good news? it." I gritted my teeth and shoot lasers at him again.

 

"Okay sorry. That went wrong. I was just trying to help you. You see, if you make her believe you have actually break the bonds between you two then it's going to be a lesser problem for her to marry me. I mean to-almost-marry me and you dealing with the woman."//

 

And this one

 

//He stopped in front of a familiar lot and looked at me while nodding his head in permission. I got out and stared from the house in front of me. She caught my attention from the window. She was just standing and watching something, and then she vanished out of my vision. I was lucky enough to see her, not all the time that window from her room was open.

 

Eve, I'm sorry. Please hang on. I'll be back to get you...//

 

He never really wanted to break up with Eve in the first place, it's just that it's part of his plan. I just felt like explaining his side, since I made him into a big goof the other chapter lol. But he's just really on the part. Can't blame him. Haha

 

Anyway here's the chap!

 

-----

 

The room was cold and I went downstairs to wait for Jonghyun to arrive. It was making me uneasy and I started going back and forth to my room to check on the hidden documents as if they were real treasure I buried. I was so eager to let him know, to let that woman out of our lives, to have at least one person know my circumstances inside the house.

 

Jonghyun was the only person I could trust for now. He was like a God sent miracle from heaven. When he appeared in front of me I thought that God still care for my future. He wouldn't want me to suffer so much so he brought Jonghyun back to my life. My father locked me up in this house and he doesn't want me to work either until I get married so I had no choice but to stay inside. But I don't really refuse being here because there was nothing to do outside either. It was plain boring without Jinki around.

 

Jonghyun, on the other hand, took care of me and helped me ease up the pain and hurt I was experiencing when Jinki disappeared again. But he never pushed himself to me and instead just encouraged me to stay strong. He never said something bad to Jinki. He was just there touching and hugging me for comfort.

 

It was possible for them to have some sort of acquainted relationship since both of them were in the same business matters. But I highly doubt that because, maybe, just maybe, Jinki knew and he was mad at Jonghyun for presenting himself to marry me. He told me that it was my father who persuaded him. It was just that he was so shock to find out that I was his daughter, but he didn't decline the offer and he honestly said that he was still in love with me after all these years. I somehow felt safe with him. Jonghyun never really did something bad to me before. If Jonghyun was not the guy who I was arranged with, I'll probably be thinking of committing suicide.

 

I closed my eyes and inhaled the soft sweet scent of my room. When I opened my eyes it was the calendar on my wall that greeted me. How many days have passed since the last time we saw each other? How many hours have I waited for him to appear again? Honestly, I've lost track of it. As I got tired of waiting and looking at this calendar, counting the days in which I swallowed my sadness. I swallowed my pride and surrendered to Jung Ah's dictations. It was on that apartment he abandoned for a reason. It was the last I've seen him with the same eyes as mine, longing, yearning, loving...

 

Missing...

 

I miss him.

 

"Another month without you what do you plan to do now?" I said softly, damping my fingertips on the smooth surface of the paper, watching the number as it succumbed my attention.

 

The door bell rang and I hurriedly went down remembering Jonghyun and what he needs to know about Jung Ah so I grabbed the door and yanked it opened. But it was frustrating to see someone else standing behind it.

 

Of all the people at a time like this

 

Why her?

 

"Hello my darling. Mommy's home." she chirped and entered the house, kicking her heels on the side. I glared at her. The minute I saw her made my throat burn in anger. I don't know how I restrain myself from gripping her neck and choking her but then again, my will was stopping me.

 

"Do we have something to eat? I'm starving." she whined and started opening the kitchen cabinet one by one.

 

"I'll rather not eat any of those things there, you don't know which one is poisoned or not."

 

She stiffened, stopped and stared directly at me. I crossed my arms waiting for her response.

 

"And you're willing enough to kill the people who live here? What a disgrace you are!" she rebuked eyeing my form from head to toe. I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

 

"Please , talking about disgrace? Why? Aren't you ashamed of yourself? Intending to kill your own mother and brother? Destroying my family? Destroying your father's reputation? Using my father for some pretty y selfishness of yours? No, I'm not a disgrace. YOU ARE!" I shook with anger, throwing all of it in her.

 

She was so shock and stood there helplessly staring at my shuddering form. There it was, my anger suddenly unleashed out of me. Remembering all that memories in the past made my temples heat up with hate.

 

"I don't know what you're talking about."

 

"Oh don't around me Jung Ah I know who’s the lying around here. And it's obviously not me." I hissed through my teeth. She frowned and crossed her arms.

 

"You're accusing me of something I did not do. Wait till I tell your father-"

 

"THAT'S WHERE YOU'RE GOOD AT! USING MY FATHER! I don't even know what he saw in you, a filthy dirty !" I screamed, my nails digging on my palms. The tension was higher. One more snap and it's the end of this conversation.

 

"Every bitter memory in my life was created by you! Because of you my mother died! Because of you my life and Jinki's life were torn apart! Go to hell Jung Ah! GO TO HELL!"

 

"YOU DESERVE IT! YOUR MOTHER DESERVED TO DIE! YOUR FATHER WAS A JERK! AND JINKI SHOULD SUFFER ALONG WITH HIS FAMILY! EVERYONE DESERVES TO BE IN HELL! ESPECIALLY YOU EVE!"

 

She attacked me with a hard slap until my earrings fell off with the impact. I growled thickly and slapped her face back, slapped her on both side, scratched her, screamed at her, yanked her hair off, and tore her clothes. I couldn't take it anymore! She was the worst human being I have ever met and I want to kill her so ing bad my tears just burst out of how much pain I am experiencing and how much anger I felt from her words.

 

"YOU !"

 

She countered me with a powerful push that made me hit the counter and fell on the floor so hard I lost my breath. There was a strong shock all over my body but what startled me the most was the pain immensely stretching on my abdominal area. I shrieked and curled from the agony, my breathing stopped when I felt a sting of gush flowing down my legs. I looked down and screamed.

 

It was blood.

 

"WHAT THE !" a loud thick male voice came and he hovered over me, trying to shake me up.

 

But that was the moment my mind went blank and everything else was just a black mist.

 

-----

 

“YOU DESERVE IT! YOUR MOTHER DESERVED TO DIE! YOUR FATHER WAS A JERK! AND JINKI SHOULD SUFFER ALONG WITH HIS FAMILY! EVERYONE DESERVES TO BE IN HELL! ESPECIALLY YOU EVE!”

 

"Bingo."

 

He chuckled and typed in something so fast the key felt like it was going to come off. At the same time, a sharp endless thorn disappeared on my chest as I listened to the conversation. It was intense and my heart sank deeper into my chest because of how useless I am, sitting here like this, listening to them fight, it was making me worry that something serious might happen, like they both intent to kill each other while I'm here praying they don't.

 

"Oh ." he growled and the speaker turned into an irritating noise. I stood up and went to his desk, leaning a little bit to his side to dart my eyes on his screen.

 

"What happened?"

 

"The server went down. Something happened to the earrings."

 

I bit my lip and shuddered, my stomach was churning really wild. That was not a good sign.

 

"What should we do now?"

 

He crossed his fingers, put his elbows on the desk and perched his chin over his fingers. "Nothing, Jinki. We just have to wait. We already have the evidence. Jung Ah blurted it out herself."

 

"But how about them? What if Eve gets hurt? What if they kill each other right there? Something must have happened and this is scaring the out of me. It's going to be a lot harder if she-"

 

"We can't do anything right now in this condition. Her involuntary speech wasn't enough to put her down the ground, Jinki." He cut me off, turning his chair to face me and let out an unavoidable sigh. I ruffled my hair in exasperation.

 

"Thanks for reminding me." I smiled weakly. He was right. I can't do anything now. I still have to wait for the ing right time.

 

My cell phone vibrated and I stood up, tapping Jaejoong's back before I walked out of his underground office where all the tracking takes place. If it weren’t for him and Jonghyun, everything is going to be hard for me, harder than what it seems to be.

 

"Hey Jjong how-"

 

"GET YOUR ING OUT OF WHEREVER YOU ARE AND MEET US IN THE HOSPITAL!!!"

 

 Harder than what my capable mind can do.

 

-----

 

The air was scented with rust followed by the loud siren made by the ambulance. I stopped on the door and waited for them to get out of the van. My heart was pounding as the door opened and came out Jonghyun along with other emergency dispatcher. My knees shook when I saw her form got hoisted out of the van and was transferred to the stretcher. As soon as she was in it, the paramedics hovered over her and dragged her to the emergency entry. I had the chance to see her unconscious face and blood flowing down her skirt. I was so bewildered that I wanted to scream in there and kicked something. I was denying this. I can’t believe this was happening.

 

“You are not allowed to enter this area. I’m sorry.” Someone pushed me back and closed the door in front of my face.

 

“!” I growled and hit the wall with my fist, smacked my palm on it and kicked it as hard as I can. I wanted to hurt myself just so that I’ll feel numb. I wanted to feel numb because I was hurting more and more and this pain was not stopping until it completely reach my lungs, suffocating me, crushing me apart, pointing me that this is what I have to deal with.

 

everything!

 

“Calm down, Jinki! Stop hurting yourself!” Jonghyun tried to stop me, but I pushed him back and kicked the wall again, expressing my anger on it. I couldn’t control myself from all the hate I have to go through.

 

Jonghyun snarled and hastily turned my body to face him and right there punched his fist on my cheek. I fell over and gasp, rubbing the part where he hit.

 

“I said stop you ing bastard!”

 

I stopped and realized the commotion I created. I was panting heavily but my mind was running sanely again. Jonghyun bent over and pulled me up, slapping my jaw in a mild way. His eyes looking at me in concern and I tilted my head away from him.

 

“She’s going to be fine.” Jonghyun said and I wanted to trust him. He was the only one who could helped me composed myself back to my original state.

 

I sighed and sat on the nearest bench, putting my palms against my face and lowering myself to my knees. The tears were spilling out of my face and I wanted to hide it from Jonghyun as much as I can. I thanked him for respecting my privacy, for just sitting beside me, waiting, and tapping my back.

 

“Jung Ah…is she…” I asked, my voice frigid with hesitation. Jonghyun’s hand fell on my lap and I looked up to him.

 

“She vanished right when I saw Eve…” he told me, his hands gripping. I gritted my teeth as well. That woman…

 

“If anything happens to Eve…she’s definitely paying for this.”

 

Jonghyun nodded in response.

 

The minutes passed and we sat there in silence. I settled down in my seat, my eyes fixed on the floor. I hadn’t move an inch or relaxed a muscle. There were no thoughts in my brain. It was blank, lifeless, completely isolated from wisdom. I’ve never felt so lost in my whole life.

 

The door flew open and we stood up and hurried over the doctor who came out. His expression was readable, relieving in such ways.

 

“The patient was fine.” He said, suppressing a calm smile.

 

“Oh thank god…” I hissed in release. Thank god nothing serious happened.

 

“It was a good thing that the baby had a strong grip on her.”

 

I stopped and froze right on my spot. I thought I misheard something on the doctor’s statement.

 

“I’m sorry, what?” I tried to ask. Jonghyun gripped my shoulder and I turned my eyes on him.

 

“Eveony is pregnant.”

 

I don’t know how I would respond to this. The fact didn’t dwell on my mind clearly. But I knew I heard myself gasped. I heard myself scream. I heard myself cry for something. And yet I don’t know what was written in all those actions.

 

The doctor smiled at me and respectfully left us, leaving me in a confuse state.

 

I still don’t know what was written on my face, what was written on my sudden stomping on the floor. But Jonghyun’s laugh was helpful enough to make me realized that I was happy. I was happy in the mist of all the bad things. I was happy that I’m going to be a father. I felt the sudden strength inside me and I wanted to pursue my plan. I wanted to get the hell out of this and marry her.

 

God, I love her so much.

 

“Earth back to Jinki, we still have a problem, buddy. You can rejoice a little later.” He chuckled and slapped me. It was unbelievable I could still grin and slap his back.

 

“I know, and you know what to do. I’ll count on you my great friend.” I told him, giving him a strong man-hug.

 

“You don’t know how nice that feels.” He choked laughing.

 

“Yeah, save the kisses later. I need to restudy Eve’s latest talking. I think she saw something from the house that made her remember our past. She might tell that important thing to you that can lead us in advantage. I better go. Her father would probably be here any minute now. Take care of her, Jonghyun. I’m putting my one hundred percent trust on you.”

 

“Thanks buddy. I never knew this day would come forth.” He grinned and kept his head nodding. We were never really that close before, it was just the fact that we loved the same girl that brought us into helping one another. And I can’t thank him enough for offering his support towards me.

 

“Yah Jinki!” he called me when I was about to bolt out of the hospital. I turned my head around and waited.

 

“See you in the wedding!” he waved.

 

I smirked.

 

“Yeah, see you in my wedding.”

 

-----

 

A/N: I really hope you get something from their conversations. Because haha, I couldn’t just reveal everything, the thrill won’t be there anymore of course. And yeah as much as possible I don’t want this story to be fully angsty, I am not good with that haha. I miss all the fun stuffs too…

 

Eve’s preggy eue and the father seem to be so happy. Kekeke and Jung Ah’s still is a here and only here! I love her as an IDOL. I swear! Hahaha.

 

Let us love Jonghyun for being a good loyal dog. I mean friend haha

 

Next chapter should be interesting ^^ I hope you anticipate!

 

I HAVE A QUESTION PLEASE ANSWER IT OR ELSE I WON'T UPDATE. [ofc it's a joke haha but please answer it]

DO YOU GUYS READ THE TITLE? Not just this chapter, but all the chapters, do you read the title or skip ahead into the story?

I'm just curious, this is going to affect my further works so please answer it? ;))