I need to, I have to

The Tutor

 

The moist feeling against my soft skin coming from the pouring rain made me uncomfortable. But I couldn't exactly think of it right now. The wind keeps on pushing me back to where I ran from but I rather continue to where I decided to go. My eyes were covered with tears. Tears I couldn't stop from streaming, tears I don't know how long it wants to stay there, tears that came along with the pain from my heart I couldn't bear.

 

I don't know if I jumped to conclusions too fast, but that was just because of what I saw before me. I regret the hour I decided to see him in his room and talk to him about the sudden 'break up' hoping we could fix it, but I didn't expect to see him in his room with a girl standing before her, hugging him.

 

I gnashed my teeth uncontrollably, trying to penetrate the pain I was experiencing. It was intolerable but I felt so perplexed. I don't have time to think for any reasons except for the fact that he’s been cheating on me since the day I left. But I can't deny that I also cheated on him in some ways.

 

But the thing that made me feel like this, was that I am always worried about us being in a relationship which cause me stop and hold back my feelings for Jinki and all the while he was forgetting we had that kind of relationship, that we were dating and we're suppose to love each other.

 

Even though we only dated for two weeks, those two weeks we had were memorable. He loved me wholeheartedly and I loved him back. He was a great guy even if he had once asked me for pleasure but I denied him and that was the time I felt he grew cold in me.

 

I sighed, walking without any thoughts of going back.

 

I felt so empty...

 

I felt so used...

 

I felt so stupid...

 

And I think it's my entire fault...

 

I hugged myself in the cold heavy rain. I was so puzzled that I ended up running to the streets, not really minding if danger comes to me.

 

"Why hello there wet chick."

 

That's when I thought I spoke too soon...

 

I turned my head to where the voice came from. Eyeing the man that appeared from the darkness, his face was familiar, like I've met him somewhere before.

 

The rain stopped unexpectedly and he stepped in forward from the darkness, my eyes capturing his full face from the glow of the street lights. I gasped in terror, my whole body stiffened.

 

It was the guy that almost Taeyon.

 

I stirred and turned forcing myself to run back to the campus. But he was big enough to seize me. He hungrily grabbed me from my wrist, covered my lips and dragged me to the dark corner. I was petrified, I wanted to scream but he was too strong it's like he's already suffocating me to death. I thought this was the day I was going to die.

 

He pushed me hard against the concrete wall and punched my stomach making me cough up blood right in my mouth. He pinned me right there and gripped my neck so hard. This guy had no plans on letting me live and I'm completely aware that there's no one who could save me at this time.

 

I choked. Little by little my lungs couldn't intake air any longer. I tried to plead him to stop but he had no response for that, just his eyes seeking with lust and vengeance.

 

"Thought I forgot you, you crazy ."

 

Yes, he remembered me. Who wouldn't? Right after I kicked the balls out of him.

 

When I thought it was my last second, he released me from his hand. I immediately fell from the floor holding my neck while I cough, greedy for air. But before I could breathe again he pulled my hair up to make me stand. I shrieked silently, the pain emerging in every inch of my body.

 

"It's a good thing, you're hot and I still love to have some y time with you." he told me right in my ears. I whimpered. It felt horrible. I was getting exploited by a maniac and I have nothing else to do but to cry for pain.

 

I wanted to push him away but the strength of my body betrayed me right there. He went in for my neck and ravished it like a dog. I tried to scream but I failed, his hand gripping my jaw too tight.

 

And then I thought maybe I should give up.

 

It's no use anyway. I felt I was completely hopeless...

 

I closed my eyes, the tears kept falling from the edge of my cheeks. I was cold and scared, I'm done for...

 

'You selfish sissy girl.'

 

What was that? I thought I heard of something? Am I hallucinating? Or is it my half-conscious mind telling me that I'll be dead in a minute...

 

'Fight back'

 

'I'm waiting for you...'

 

'Don't give up now'

 

'Eveony...'

 

That's when I heard his familiar soothing voice, calling for me. My subconscious mind retracing him back to empower me, His face appearing in my head like it's supposed to be. I have to fight back. I need to fight back...

 

I'm in love with Jinki...

 

I need to let him know...

 

I struggled and pushed him away with all my might, his defense suddenly went down so he staggered by my sudden blow, falling backwards to the ground. That was when I was about to run and get away from him as soon as I can.

 

But luck seems to fade away from me slowly...

 

He gripped my shoulder to turn me around forcing my body back to him, and when I did. A pain from the hinged of my waist erupted. A strong and sharp cutting impact came across my bare flesh.

 

He stabbed me.

 

I replied one last breath before falling in to the ground.

 

I was about to close my eyes when I caught someone came from behind, pushing the man to the edge to beat him off. He was strong enough to scare away the man who stabbed me and run back to his den.

 

I was panting heavily, my hand trailing down the gushing blood from my side. I knew I was at my limit.

 

I felt my body raised and carried by two strong arms cuddling me into his chest. He didn't waste any time and rushed me somewhere.

 

I couldn't hold out any longer and my vision went to the pit of haziness, trying to breathe.

 

"Please, don't close your eyes..."

 

"I'm here to save you..."

 

"Don't die on me now..."

 

I had to believe in everything he said, fighting back to continue and let light submerge from my eyes. I wouldn't want to die this way.

 

But if I ever did…

 

I'm sorry Jinki...

 

I still love you though

 

A/N: supposed to be updating two chapters, unforetunately my ipod app reformat the chapter I'm working on after this and poof! I have to rewrite it again TT. I dunno if I'm stupid but I think it's the application's fault! xD Hahaha anyways...sorry for the delay. I'm trying to catch up to the fullest! ^^

Spoiler: Eve's not going to die lol..

 

oh and another thing!

Do you guys remember Eveony's favorite skull imprinted shirt? Well, Key wore them! ASDKADFHSADLKGH!!! hahaxDD