It's Just You and Me for the Night

The Tutor

  

 

“At the beginning and at the end of Love, the two lovers are embarrassed to find themselves alone.”

                                                                        -Jean De La Bruyere

 

A cold drop sweat trickled down my face. My eyes started wondering elsewhere, I stopped dancing, turning my body to the exit door. Jonghyun suddenly grabbed me from my wrist.

 

“Where are you going?” he yelled, the music was not really helping.

 

“I need to find Taeyon!” I shrieked back, walking my way out of the hall. Jonghyun wanted to follow me, but some girl who I think was Jessica’s friend came into view and dragged him away. I didn’t care at all that time. All I wanted was to see my precious Taeyon.

 

I really have a bad feeling.

 

Where the hell did they go?

 

I ran to the Student’s building, taking of my heels and carrying them like a boss. Running in heels are a no no.

 

When I reached Taeyon’s door I knocked until my fingers were sore.

 

No one was opening it for me.

 

.

 

I grew frantic, walking back and forth from her door. I don’t know what to do. Realizing this now, I don’t really know Onew, he’s mysterious and hell I didn’t know if he’s a bad guy or not, like what I said, he’s mysterious.

My eyes have slowly build-up tears, I was expecting it. I felt like I’m responsible for loosing Taeyon. I tried contacting her on her cell phone but it was shut off. I choose to think for the positive side, maybe she’s alright, maybe she’s just sleeping, Onew wouldn’t do such weird things to a girl such precious as her.

 

I sighed heavily.

 

I gave up and went back to my room. But then I saw this beautiful view from the hallway. The fountain at the middle of the student’s building’s front yard, it was glowing with different colors and the soothing calm effect coming from it hugged me to my feet. I walked down the stairs and crept to the fountain. The cold whisky air muffled my skin; the dim lights enticed my eyes.

 

Somehow the music coming from the party was heard from where I stand. It was actually loud enough to hear it from here. I smiled to myself.

 

I paced to the fountain and placed myself at the fountain’s edge dipping my finger into the icy water.

 

My thoughts randomly grouping pictures of people whom I know, mom and dad, my dad’s y girlfriend, Taeyon, Jonghyun, Onew…

 

And an image of a boy when I was I think at the age of seven appeared, I questioned it. Why would I remember that boy from the past?

 

I shrugged my thoughts away, absorbed playing with the water.

 

“Hello, Juliette.” I nearly pushed myself to the water when a voice sneaked out from my back. It scared me to death.

 

“Seriously! You want to kill me you freaking lecherous bastard!” I knew the voice that came from my neck. I seriously want to punch his face right now, but I rather not. He needs some explaining to do.

 

I turned around and found him smiling at me, his breath mixed with liquor. He drunk a while ago, I also did.

 

“Lecherous?” he questioned tilting his head in a cutesy way. I glared at him, weird out by his unnatural attitude.

 

“Where the hell did you take, Taeyon? If you move one finger on her I swear I’d –“

 

“She had some errands to do, her father called her a while ago insisting her to come to their house immediately. She wanted to bid you goodbye but she saw how you were grinding yourself from Jonghyun’s crotch.” He told me, I furiously blushed when he blurted out his last sentence.

 

“YAH!” I straight-out and angled my fist. I was angry but then again I was also relief knowing that Taeyon was safe. I was about to give him a slap when he suddenly grabbed my hand and turned me into a dancing position.

 

“The hell are you doing?!” I struggled from his grip, his hand slid from my back gripping me tightly while his other hand grasped my wrist.

 

“Wanna dance?” he persisted looking straight at my eyes; it was bad that I looked at him that very moment because I somehow became hypnotized by his sweet looking eyes. My body slowly alleviated from his touch.

 

“Why are you doing this? Are you that much of a drunken dude?” I muttered. He puckered his lips and looked away.

 

“I can drink ten times as much as you do. Anyway, the music was good so why not enjoy it?” he said steadily swaying his body from left to right. Now that he had said it, the music changed into a slow and sensual rhythm turning the atmosphere into a sweet and romantic feel. I remembered Jonghyun when I left him at the party, I should be dancing with him right now.

 

 

“Why are you pouting?”

 

“Huh?”

 

 I looked up from where his face was and I was surprised. He looked jealous from my view.

 

“Uhmm..nothing I j-just remembered something.” I stuttered regretting why I stared at his eyes. He was still as handsome as ever.

 

“Forget about him, enjoy the night with me, Eveony.” I was surprised to hear him say my name in a nice slow gentle voice. It gave me chills running down my spine. But then again, it felt nice.

 

“Fine.” I said smiling at him and then my arms automatically traveled at his nape entwining my fingers there. I’ve dated other guys before, I should be relaxed by this contact right now and he seems pleased by my action, I tried hiding away my blush but of course I can’t.

 

When did we become so close?

 

I couldn’t remember when.

 

“You happy?” he said closing the small gap between us. His scent was wonderful that I felt like I was by it. I rested my head against the pave of his collarbone; I was kindda tired and him being so comfortable that I couldn’t resist doing the act. His chin rested above my hair, Jinki was so warm and irresistible.

 

This moment was more thrilling than what I have with Jonghyun, my body trembling from every small step we did while dancing slowly. The music turning very romantic and I might possibly have kissed Onew this very moment.

 

But of course I won’t do that.

 

“Sort of.” I told him, not falling from his wicked trap. His hands went up to my long curled hair and stayed there for a while, playing with it.

 

“I didn’t know you could sing.” I broke out, controlling the weird moment. I don’t wanna be stuck in the awkward silent mode so I thought I would make conversations.

 

“I didn’t know you could rap.” He said still playing with my hair.

 

“Well that was the only talent I got.” I retorted moving my head a bit to get more comfortable, my head fits on his neck perfectly.

 

“You’ll figure out your talents soon enough.” He puffed out, breathing through my hair. I couldn’t resist purring out on him. I felt him smirk and rested his chin even more from my head. He was now undeniably hugging me.

 

“Uhmmm..” I mumbled, my body shivered, it was really awkward but still felt really nice. Why the hell are you like this Eveony? Wake up!

 

“Do you really like Jonghyun?” he asked out of the blue, I stiffened.

 

“Yeah, I like him so much.” I retorted prolonging the sound of so.

 

“Hmm.”

 

“What’s with the Hm?” I eagerly asked, getting away from his touch and moved back, but we still have our holds to each other.

 

 

“Nothing.”

 

“You coward.” I bluffed out, rolling my eyes. He just chuckled.

 

I paused for a moment, contemplating on us once again.

 

“Do you like Taeyon?” I looked at him straight in his face, looking for reactions but all I did see was a blank stare and a pouty lips.

 

“I told you before right?”

 

“But you said you were sick that day.” I complained. He grinned at me, that grin that can send 50 girls to heaven appeared in front of my face.

 

“You’re jealous?”

 

“What?! I- ugh! No I’m not! Get real idiot!” I pinched the back of his neck and he yelped softly, I knew I was blushing, I couldn’t help it. He was so goddamn right sometimes it’s like a sin!

 

I glared at him but he refuses to glare back, instead, his eyes got narrowed to mine. I don’t know why but he seems serious.

 

His hand suddenly took one of mine from the back of his neck and has placed it on his cheek. I was certainly surprise by his sudden action. My heart started beating faster when his eyes followed my gaze.

The air was harmonious and soft, the smell of the fountain water gave a sugary edge to the honey sweet fragrance of the flowers in the bushes. That second made me think that time had stop on us, his cheeks were manly but soft, his gaze never left mine and by some means, it made connection. I would be, at that moment, flush red and would have fainted, but no, I’m still Eveony and he’s still the same guy.

 

Am I right?

 

Maybe not…

 

“I am real.” He softly said, he held my hand on his soft cheek tenderly and moved it to his chest where his heart lies. I felt his heart beating fast, I winced, and so does my heart.

 

We both fell into deep silence.

 

He was real.

 

Did he mean something else?

 

He just had to let me think.

 

Stupid Jinki…

 

Here I am, dancing with him at the middle of the fountain, our hearts that created the same pattern of beats, our gazes transferred to each other, our hands intertwined. I told myself that I was dreaming and had to wiggle my head from side to side.

 

“What’s wrong?” he said lowering his tone.

 

“I thought I was dreaming so I have to wake up.” I told him randomly while slapping my face in front of him. He smiled and leaned over my ear.

 

“If you were dreaming, would you feel this?”

 

He bent towards my forehead and kissed it lightly. I didn’t have the chance to react and froze on the spot.

 

“Yep, I am dreaming.”

 

He chuckled once again.

 

“We better go. It’s starting to get really cold, I don’t want you to catch one. Exams are coming up and you need to study.” He suggested, my eyebrows furrowed, why’d he had to bring the exam at that time?

 

“Errghh..thanks for letting me remember.”

 

“Don’t mention it; I’ll walk you to your dorm.”

 

“Kay, thanks.”

 

The moment was ruined and abruptly, everything was back to normal. I was kindda grumpy when we walked out from the fountain. I was expecting something else to happen.

 

What the hell am I expecting anyway?

 

He was suddenly back to his normal self, cold and evil. He didn’t even bother talking to me while we were walking. He was self-absorbed.

 

This bastard knows how to stir my inner contemplations.

 

I mumbled angrily at myself. He just doesn’t care and walked like he’s not with anyone at all.

 

We reached my room and came to a stop. I turned to get my keys from my small pouch while he was just standing there waiting for me to open my door.

 

“Wanna come in? I’ll make you a hot coffee.” I tried lighting up the situation, joking that I want him to come in.

 

“Sure.” He fast replied. I laughed at him.

 

“Its past two already, I’m just kidding.” I have opened my door and entered. I turned around to look at him and to say goodbye.

 

“Goodnight, Romeo.” I sweetly said mimicking the real voice of Juliette on one of the plays I’ve seen. He smiled once again and bent down on my forehead.

 

“Goodnight, my love.” He said, kissing my forehead. I knew he was just teasing me; I wouldn’t fall for any tricks of him again.

 

I stuck out my tongue and closed the door, leaving him behind it.

 

He knocked and I laughed. He’s too irresistible.

 

“Yes?” I opened the door again. But this time, he came forward and took me by surprised.

 

He kissed the side of my lips.

 

He’s not aiming for my lips, another tease.

 

But somehow my heart skipped a beat.

 

He moved back and began to leave. I was utterly dumbfounded. My fingers crept out to where he had smooch my face. It burns.

 

“You need some energy for tomorrow’s tutorial. I gave you mine.” I heard him said while he was walking away, that’s the only time I came back to my senses.

 

“Yeah, well thanks for that!” I yelled back and closed the door for real.

 

As soon as I stepped on my room, I started jumping like a wild horse and squealing like a fan girl. I remembered everything that happened today and I was so freaking happy. This was the best night of my life!

 

I jumped to bed and puffed air. I am tired, but I need to get out of my clothes and make up. I crawled back up, walking straight to my bathroom.

 

I saw myself on the mirror, and I’m still beautiful as ever. The long eyelashes, the feline eyes, the small pouty lips, the long curled hair, the body, and the legs, I smiled twisting my body from left to right.

 

Maybe I should keep this image.

 

Bunny, my precious daughter, your natural beauty is amazing; please do not overuse make-up in your face all right? You don’t have too

 

Yeah, well if you had not accessories yourself with too much paint in your face, I could consider you as being beautiful again

 

I’m glad you like my renovations. You’re really beautiful, unnie, it’s just that your make-up turns you into a weird creature

 

You’re pretty

 

 

Yep, I should really keep the image. Everyone wanted Eveony to come back.

 

I smiled.

 

I’m gonna miss wearing my skull-imprinted shirt…

 

 

A/N: I finished it.

Finally! Where the Onkey happens. :D I really did my best for this chapter. Thank god I still have my free time lol.

Eveony! Trying to change! *sniff* and Onew gaaaaahh…wae you being so hot and a tease to Eveony! Aigoo… he had kissed her 3 times in one night. You were such a creep! Ahahaha. xDD I just had to love you! OMG OMG

 

Replies:

Vampireme12: kekeke, Onew will have his way from time to time. But this I tell you, it’s never really easy for him. :D you’ll find out soon enough! Just stay tuned. Hahaha

 

Agito_kanon9: lol. I was planning to rotate all the couples from Shinee. But dontcha worry my dear. Onkey and 2min will remain untouched haha. Don’t panic! Minho will come out soon! Soon enough I think, I have lots of things going on in my head. Probably more Onkey moments lol…

 

Mis_Lah: updated! ^^

 

 

Oh, this is a prelude for the next chapter to come!

 

It’s Saturday morning, three days since the pageant happened. I woke up light and happy. It’s a less-worry-day! Onew was studying at the college building so I have no tutor for one day. I felt so relaxed and ease.

 

After that pageant, I gave up my rebellious looks and undergo a major make-over to a simple less make-up normal looking girl. Although my attitude didn’t change, somehow I manage to cope up with everyone after that incident. I was even in the school news talking about how I turned out before and after the pageant. It was hilarious. But things were different now, and it seems to make me happy with all the changes.

 

Jonghyun was not leaving anywhere near my side. He’s been following me everywhere I’d go. It was probably because he was sending death glares to every guy who attempts to get close to me. He already told me he likes me so much and I was even happier. We find ourselves in a mutual relationship.

 

Taeyon, on the other hand, was now very popular. In one day she will get lots of love letters, chocolates, and gifts. I would sometimes help her choose the best letter or eat the chocolates. But although she was really well-loved, she hasn’t found the guy that brought her back to her own country.

 

Jessica…hmm…she was the same as before, but now even more jealous when Jonghyun and Onew would always hang-out with me. I don’t actually give a damn.

 

And Onew, he’s back to his self. He didn’t even remembered what had happened that night at the pageant. I didn’t bother asking him if it was the truth or not. I don’t care anyway; he’s still mean as hell whenever we get down to the studying board. And now that the finals are coming up for the first grading, he’s even more aggressive. I am very frustrated about him.

 

Just thinking about him made me really frustrated.

 

I need a cup of coffee.

 

Oopps forgot to buy.

 

I’ll just borrow some from my cousin.

 

I smiled to the idea, I haven’t seen him in a while and maybe this was the perfect time to visit.

 

I was still in pjs but since it’s still early, no one would roam around in this early morning. I walked to my whole body mirror and scrutinize myself. My brown long wavy hair was fine like that and I don’t really need to get my make-up done. I was blooming. I grinned in front of the mirror.

 

I wore my fluffy jacket and some comfortable shoes and marched outside. Indeed there were no people in the hallway. It was peaceful.

 

I was on foot ready to go when suddenly I woman appeared before me.

 

“Oh geez! You scared me ma’am.” I told her and she just smiled.

 

“Sorry, young lady, I was just wondering if you could show me the way to the dean’s office. I haven’t been here for a long time and I terribly lost my way.” She said looking so gloomy, she was holding bags and I couldn’t just leave the poor woman alone.

 

“Sure, Ma’am, let me help you with your luggage.” I told her getting some of her stuffs. We were on the same path anyway, so why not help her.

 

“Thanks dear, such a fine lady.” She said softly beaming at me.

 

“Not really, haha, I’m just kind to people who are kind to me.” she laughed gently.

 

“Am I not bothering you? You seem to be on a hurry.”

 

“No, not actually, I was in the same path as you, ma’am, I’m also going to my cousin’s office. The dean was my cousin.” I blurted out, forgetting that this lady was a stranger, but I felt at ease with her.

 

“Oh, so you’re Kim Eveony! What a surprised to meet you.” I was surprised of what she just said.

 

“You know me? gosh…” I giggled.

 

“Well, my son always talks about you so I should know you by your face and name.”

 

“Oh, so your son study here.” So that’s why…

 

“Yes, he’s a handsome boy.” She told me grinning. I laughed at her.

 

“Well, I would want to meet your son.”

 

“Haha, yes, you two would make a great couple.”

 

I paused and smiled. It felt really nice talking to her; she was just like my mom.

 

“Ah, that sounds nice.” I told her.

 

We finally entered the dean’s office. The secretary smiled at us and greeted us formally. I went back to sit in one of the stools to wait for her.

 

“I would like to speak to the dean.” She told her.

 

“And what are your appointments, Madame?” the secretary asked.

 

“I’m here to pass these requirements and authorization for my son’s account.” She handed out a few papers to the secretary and she reviewed it, after that she smiled and knocked to the dean’s door. My cousin came out and sees the two of us in the area.

 

“Hello, Mr. Jung Yunho. I’m here to pass these requirements.” She greeted her respectfully and so does my cousin.

“Thank you for submitting these documents, very well, please step this way and let us discuss a few things about this matter.” He showed her the way to his office and looked at me afterward.

 

“I’ll give you the coffee later.” He said grinning, I laughed at him. He knew why I came here in the first place. I simply nodded and waited for them to come back.

 

It was not a long conversation and they finished ahead of what time I was predicting. I sit still in my chair playing with my hair for a while. I looked up and saw them holding their hands as a sign of agreement.

 

“Thank you for coming here, your son is our school’s pride.” My cousin said.

 

“No, Thank you for letting my son stay, he seems to be so happy here.” The woman told him. They both looked at me smiling and I stared back at them confused.

 

“Hm?” I said while she walked up to me.

 

“Oh, dear child, thank you for bringing me here. Ah! Here take this.” She bent down and got something form her bag. A fresh-packed of chicken meat and her contact number, it caught me by surprised.

 

“I need to go now; I have to deliver some of this meat to my customers. I’ll see you in October!” she said hurriedly packing her things and went outside. I haven’t even say goodbye and yet she went off…

 

“See me in October?” I repeated talking to myself.

 

“I guess you have meet Onew’s mother.”

 

I furiously turned around and have my eyeballs pop out of my face.

 

“She’s ONEW’S MOTHER???!!!” I screamed out. This revelation drove me crazy.

 

“Yep, it’s a good thing she had good impressions of you.” Yunho-oppa said grinning.

 

I was shocked. I brought my cell phone up and her calling card at once looking for the same evidence.

 

The contact number was the same.

 

She was Onew’s mother.

 

I gulped and heave out a heavy sighed.

 

Well at least, I had a good impression.

 

 

 

A/N: OHMYGOSH! XD Eveony met Onew’s mom! Lol. Stay tuned for the next update! Inspired by *The Crazy Little Thing Called Love* scenarios. ^^

 

BONUS!

 

Minho: NOONA! when am I going to come out to your fic!

Me: Soon my Minho. soon!

*Onew and Key entering from behind*

Onew: The LIPS! I was aiming for the lips! Oh im such a klutz! Aiiisshhh...

Key: NOONA! Hyung didn't kiss me like we planned. i thought it was on the lips i prepared too much!

Me: *stop and stared at key* you sounded like you really want to be kissed by Onew-oppa...

Key: *dumbfounded* yeah well you said it was on the lips so i prepared.

Onew: I'm sorry Key! I really am aiming for your lips! it was tiny so i couldn't i shouldn't i wouldn't errr..ughhh!! *frustrated*

Me: relax guys! I have plenty more of kisses coming!

Onew: *drags Key from the corner* KEY WE HAVE TO REHEARSE! This time Im going to just KISS YOU! *serious face*

Key: You maniac! Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh.. *tries to get away*

Onew: I'll imagine you're like chicken! OOHhh!! Sweet sweet chicken!

Key: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!

Me and Minho looked at each other and walked away...

Taemin: *sleeping*

 

----random :p