At The Beach

The Tutor

 

A/N: I'll be gone by tomorrow and will be back on Sunday. We're going to Singapore! xD So I'm going to make 3 Updates!

THE TUTOR, FLIGHT TO DESIRES and the latest addition; Oneshot project; MIDNIGHT NECESSITIES.

Enjoy while I'm gone! :D

 
-----
 

The best part of vacation was when you get to spend your time singing to a party song inside a car with your friends laughing along, your boyfriend driving to the east where the beach awaits, your best friend squealing at the backseat because her boyfriend started her and you enjoying the best part of vacation itself.

 

"Kyaaaah! Minho!!!" Taeyon kept screaming when Minho tackled her down the backseat and started tickling her just because she doesn't want to have a road kiss. Jinki and I already did it but it was quick because he was driving and I might wanna add that he was totally hot when he was driving that I don't actually know where to look. And Minho was starting to envy us so he kept asking for Taeyon's lips. I could only laugh at them.

 

"Would you guys keep it down? I'm trying to drive here." Jinki groaned and turned smoothly on a sharp curve. I just woo beside him.

 

"This is none of your business Jinki. This is a life or death situation. Now, baby just one please?" Minho kept his kissy face and leant towards Taeyon. She was blushing really hard and pushing him away as much as possible. I have been cursing and laughing at the same time because of them that my stomach started to hurt.

 

"If you push my seat one more time it really is going to be a life or death situation. Now, do the lady a favor and get a hold of your hormones Minho." Onew said turning his head to the side and back at the road. I giggled and added, "Yeah, save the kisses later guys."

 

Minho pouted and pushed himself up, sitting properly beside Taeyon. She was daze with all the tickling Minho did to her. But Minho didn't actually give up and he tricked her by calling her so that Taeyon would turn in his way and Minho snatched a kiss from her. Taeyon yelped and hid her lips behind her fingers.

 

"Gotcha!" he burst out laughing making Taeyon embarrassed. She just hit him in the head and crossed her arms. I was so amused by their relationship.

 

But Jinki and I weren't lagging behind.

 

I was looking at them that time when I flinched and felt a slight brush of fingers on my lap. I tilted my head to look down and saw Jinki's hands on my lap while he was still driving. I stared at him and raised my brow with a smile on my lips.

 

"Hm?"

 

Jinki gave me a fruity chuckle and turned his head away. I didn't resist his hand that time and I'm honestly feeling witty so I grasped his hand and move it up closer to my thigh area. His hands were just above my knee and I purposely dragged it higher until he reached my smooth thigh. Jinki looked at me in a erted way and moved his hand. I giggled and acted as if I'm innocent.

 

"Save that a little later sissy." he smirked clutching the stirring wheel too tight. It definitely disturbed him because the vertex of his pants appeared to form a tent from it. I crossed my arms and chewed my lips.

 

"Yeah, and you should get a hold of your hormones too. It's so easy to turn you on." I blurted out feeling so proud of my appeal.

 

We have probably done it for like thirty times when we were still in his house. I never would have expected both of us to be so overly addicted to making love...but darn Jinki was just so good in bed even I can't stop him. I wouldn't mind getting pregnant now since I only wanted to marry him and besides, we already finish school. But I don't think I have to worry about getting pregnant because as I told earlier, Jinki was so darn good in bed.

 

He was a pro.

 

But nevertheless, our love for each other didn't change and I think it grew more. I am happy being with him all the time.

 

And we only have three days to spent time with each other since he needs to get back to work. I'll be going home too for the time being to get a job as well. But I don't think I'll be putting much effort on it since dad was a business man and he already offered me one. The only problem was that Jinki and I won't be seeing each other every day so we were now counting the days flat. Jinki told me he already found the solution but he never said it and I guess he wanted to surprise me. That's why I love him so much because he was too smart and can solve probably everything.

 

I am unconsciously looking at him the whole time with a smile on my face, my arm resting against the window pane as the wind blew my hair. He noticed me and turned his head. I can't help but to giggle when he mouthed the words 'I love you' ever so charming. I wanted to snatch a kiss from him but he was driving so I need to restrain myself.

 

"Unnie, have you contacted your friend?" Taeyon hugged me from the back and perched her chin on the side.

 

"Oh, yah, thanks for reminding." I said and started looking for my phone.

 

That's right, I have to contact Sunny. She was in the beach too with her family. We planned of meeting them there and then go back home with them as my companions. I missed my friend since we haven't really got in touch for the last years because she was too busy being a mother to her child. I am also excited to meet her baby and to punch her husband on the face. It was a favor she wanted for getting herself pregnant over that guy. But I'm happy that they were still together as a family.

 

"Hello Sunny?"

 

"Eve! Oh my gosh!"

 

"Oh my gosh!"

 

"Oh my gosh!"

 

We laughed and kept squealing at each other on the phone.

 

"So, where are you now?" she said chewing something from the other line.

 

"Hm...Jinki?"

 

"About two towns away, we'll be there in less than twenty minutes." He said coolly. I nodded and wheeled back to Sunny.

 

"Okay, Jinki said we'll be there in less than twenty minutes. Aw, I miss you so bad..." I wanted to hug my phone that moment.

 

"Yeah, I miss you too. It’s been long since we last saw each other. And gosh was that your boyfriend's voice? He seems so manly and hot. Oooohh~~~"

 

Jinki smirked. I blushed.

 

"He probably heard you since he's smirking here."

 

"Then tell him he's ing lucky to have a y witty girl like you! I would want to meet him and tell him everything about you! Hahaha!"

 

Jinki was chuckling already, nodding to himself and repeating the words 'I am lucky'. I shushed her but she kept laughing on the other line when suddenly I heard someone screaming on the background and Sunny stopped to amend that.

 

"Hey was that you baby?"

 

"Haha, yeah he wants to be feed”

 

“Ew.” I joked.

 

“Haha, you’ll get to that once you have a baby or if your boyfriend –“

 

“Bye Sunny! See you later~” I cut her off before she even got to the embarrassing part. Jinki looked at me knowing why I suddenly put the phone down. Well, it doesn’t need to be heard so.

 

“Stop smoldering me.” I pursed my lips and shrugged, turning my head away from his tormenting gaze.

 

-----

 

We arrived earlier than expected and I eagerly run to a hug once I got to see Sunny’s bright and happy face. I was supposed to carry my stuffs but then I forgot it because I got too excited and Jinki being there was the best of all times.

 

“I’m so freaking happy to see you! You’re so freaking pretty I hate it!” She grabbed my cheeks and started pinching it. I whined and did the same to her. I missed her so much.

 

“You haven’t changed at all too! But yeah, a little flab in there but that’s okay! You’re still the same old Sunny!” I squealed and hugged her tight.

 

“Hello.” Taeyon’s voice greeted her and she gladly smiled to my other beautiful friend and her athletic boyfriend. They made a few greeting bows and got a little comfortable too. Jinki went beside me and waited for Sunny to see him.

 

“Sunny, this is my boyfriend. Lee Jinki.” I introduced him.

 

Sunny squeaked once she saw his face. I was almost petrified by the way she ogled him. Why of course, isn’t he gorgeous?

 

“I heard a lot about you.” She started and took the initiative to shake hands. Jinki smiled politely and shook her hand. “Oh, really?” He laughed.

 

“Yes, you were the evil tutor, right Eve?” She grinned at me.

 

I nervously laughed, that reminded me how I hated him back in the days.

 

“Why yes, I am the evil tutor.” Jinki chuckled after and slid his hand on my waist. I knew I would get tease over and over again especially now that these two met. How devastating it was for him to find out about my backstabbing.

 

After a few talks about the room reservations, Sunny excitedly nodded and guided us to our suite. The accommodations were already set and done by Sunny since her husband was part-owner of the resort. I couldn’t even think properly once I found out that that guy was freaking rich and I’m happy for Sunny that she married and got pregnant to a responsible man.

 

And to think I once liked him too.

 

“Stop yanking my arm Minho! Dammit!” I glared at the whining prick. I am so sorry for him but I wouldn’t want to put Taeyon and Minho in the same bed so I ended up putting him with Jinki instead. Minho kept cursing me about it but I ignored him. Taeyon is such a precious girl and I wouldn’t want him to abuse her for being so precious.

 

“Why can’t you be nice to me sometimes?” He whimpered childishly.

 

“You can have all the time you need to be with her Minho, but not on the same bed. That’s a no no.” I told him when he still insisted. Taeyon doesn’t like the idea too and clung on my arm enjoying how his boyfriend whines about her lost. We were all in the right age, but I still disagree with the idea.

 

“Then I’ll your boyfriend instead.” Minho pouted and jumped on Jinki’s back. We burst out laughing at them. Of course, since I'll be Taeyon's bed buddy. I couldn’t put Jinki with me too. Jinki was considerate and smart enough to understand the situation. But he told me earlier to meet him somewhere just in case.

 

“Yeah, make sure to put it on footage okay? Haha.”

 

-----

 

The rest of the place was lovely to my eyes. It’s been a while since I last visited the beach. It was too far away from school and so we were always traveling by land and since it was summer, this was the best place to be. We got into the room, had our luggage placed neatly and sent the boys out for the ski reservations we talked about a moment ago while we girls switched into our swimsuits. I was excited to show off my body since I've been prepping for this day to come forth and have a little surprise for my boyfriend. I'm sure he'll love it.

 

“Wow, you sure met a lot of good looking people.” Sunny said while she sat down on a stool and waited for me and Taeyon to change in our swimsuits. Taeyon was too shy to change in front of us and instead went to change in the bathroom while I just took off everything without even caring.

 

“Yeah, I couldn’t even believe I became popular because of them.” I nodded slowly putting on my dress to overlap my swimsuit under. Sunny happily sighed and watched me with adoration.

 

“But I’m happy though, you change for the better. It may be because of their influence.”

 

I wheeled my eyes to her and smiled, “Yeah, they were God sent from heaven.”

 

“Especially that boyfriend of yours, wow Eve, just wow…you sure hooked the finest fish in the sea.” She stood up and clucked her tongue, knowing I would be blushing soon, she continued.

 

“I’ve never seen such creature. He looked so fluffy and y at the same time. I bet his good in bed too, huh Eve?”

 

That was my turn to laugh.

 

“You had with him?” her voice was full of mockery but I did admit that glorious moment I had with Jinki. Remembering it made us both giggling and rolling on the bed and thank god Taeyon came out because if she didn’t, I’ll be discussing everything in full details with Sunny.

 

We were both observing her while she gracefully folded her clothes back to the closet. Once she noticed us, she smiled and sat right next to us on the bed.

 

“You are so pretty Taeyon.” Sunny held her hand and gave it a slight squeeze. Taeyon just acknowledge the complement and bowed respectfully.

 

“No wonder your boyfriend kept following you.”

 

Taeyon giggled and looked down, “Yeah…”

 

“Taeyon did you already have with Minho?” Sunny suddenly blurted out which made Taeyon yelped and covered her cute tomato red face. That was a straight-forward question I would never asked Taeyon but my friend here was a big help. I was curious too.

 

“She never did tell me about her relationship with Minho. But I could tell how much Minho was so obsessed with her.” I added, eyeing her so maliciously. Taeyon couldn’t dodge this question out and Sunny was too enthusiastic to know. They just met today for a fact.

 

“Well, I uhhmm…” Taeyon took so long to answer that I was already gripping on my dress dying to know.

 

Just then someone has to scream behind the door and Taeyon was the first to run for it, Sunny followed her. She was relief the attention to her abruptly diminished. I groaned for a moment but upon seeing who the intruder was, I completely forgot what we were talking about.

 

“Awwwww…~” I squealed when I saw this cute little boy hugging Sunny’s legs and wanting to be lift up. Sunny picked him up and cuddled him so lovingly.

 

“Oh my god Sunny! Is this your son? Oh my god, he’s so cute!” Taeyon and I cornered Sunny’s two sides while we both play with her baby. The boy got two big eyes looking at us warily. His adorable hands were gripped over Sunny's shirt and his lips forming a cute pout. I unconsciously made baby faces which made him giggle. I went all heart-shape-eyes because of him.

 

But I glared back at Taeyon and she immediately went stiff when she saw me.

 

“You’re safe for now.” I told her and she gulped. I just had to play with this little cute kid.

 

“I’m sorry if he barged in without permission. He was looking for Sunny.” A soft velvety voice came over just when we were all so hooked up with playing with Sunny’s baby. I shivered once I got to see his face. It hadn’t change so much but there were a few signs of being a dad to it.

 

He smiled at me when we caught each other's eyes and back then those eyes were the focus of my every day girl dreams,

 

But he was now the father of my best friend's baby.

 

-----

 

"Eve is such a pain in the . Can you please get her to hook with you and leave me and Taeyon alone?" Minho groaned scratching his hair in irritation. I sighed and patted him. I understood him but I can't do anything about it.

 

"Well, if you keep yourself calm and stop being a maniac maybe Eve would see your good intentions. Why do you have to be so eager with Taeyon anyway?" I said flipping over the bill and the ticket I had in my hands. The reservation was done and I am excited to ski.

 

I was perplexed when Minho's face became sullen and he looked down putting his hands on his pockets.

 

"I have a competition coming up and I'll be gone for three months to train. I always get worried whenever I leave because I can't protect her. This was the last time I'm able to play with her so I was savoring the moment." Minho sighed and tilted his head towards me. I realized how good Minho was when he talked about protecting her. There was once an incident way back when we were in college, Taeyon had encountered his fans and almost got killed if he hadn't showed up.

 

"And I loved her so much I'm going nuts about it. I already met her family and she already met mine and they were all friends now. I've told you we were engage already but you kept ignoring me."

 

I turned to him when he opened his hands and bragged about his ring. "See?"

 

This was going to shock Eveony if she knows about it, that Minho and Taeyon were engaged two weeks ago and they were hiding it from her. I asked him why he doesn't want to tell Eve and he said that Taeyon wanted to surprise her.

 

Everyone seems to be prepping up for a wedding. I've asked Eve about it too and we made plans. But she said we don't need to rush things immediately and enjoy a little more of our life. I was happy though, but I wasn't introduced to her family yet. Eve seems to avoid it whenever I ask her so I thought of surprising her too. I am currently working under Taeyon’s company with my dad to assist me. It’s good to have connections sometimes so I felt lucky. I've talked to my dad to transfer me to Eve’s hometown when I found out that the main department lies there and I was blessed to have an available spot in the company. With these quick transactions I was able to handle the changes with no sweat. I would see my father soon too and introduced him to my girlfriend and then on with Eve's family and my family and everything should be alright by the time they all meet up for our engagement.

 

 I smiled and patted Minho's shoulder again.

 

"We'll be alright."

 

"We?"

 

I trailed off, smiling to myself. Minho shrugged and walked a little faster.

 

-----

 

I punched him on the cheek and he stumbled back a few inches away. Everyone else was shock with what I did. But Sunny knew and she was laughing her out.

 

Minho and Jinki came rushing towards us and they were both alerted of what happened.

 

"That's for getting Sunny pregnant, Sungmin." I smiled, then hurriedly went in front of him and kissed his cheek. "And that's for taking care of her and bringing this cute little baby into the world."

 

Sungmin's shoulders relaxed and he sighed deeply. He thought he was in trouble but it was just a suggestion given by Sunny who have waited for me for almost five years just to give his husband a smack on the face. I was laughing afterwards when he whined about me having a hard fist.

 

"I guess I deserve it don't I?" he laughed off and went to fetch his child on Sunny's motherly cuddle. I laughed along with them seemingly aloof with myself. And I turned around surprise by Jinki’s stern look.

 

Oh, . I forgot.

 

A/N: Eve’s going to have a lot of surprises coming. Kekeke ^___^ Please wait for the next part. Haha let’s see who gets the most jealous out of who. Lol I’m sorry if this lacks actions and stuffs. But I’ll promise with the next one! Promise! xD