False Truth

The Tutor

 

A/N: I'm inspired to write. ^^ and I'm glad you guys like the previous chapter. Haha. Jessica, Kris, and Taecyon just made their cameos last chapter. You won't really see them again. ^^;

 

this chapter has a lot of things to say ^^

 

Don't worry even if it's nearing the end I still have a lot to go. So sit back read and enjoy!

 

-----

 

"Blue."

 

"That's red."

 

"Yellow."

 

"That's green."

 

"Uhmmm...puurrrple...RED!"

 

"Sssshhhh..."

 

I was muted, embarrassed. I want to sink myself down the chair and hide from humiliation. This was all Jinki's fault, making me play a stupid mind game of name the color of the font. It was addicting as I tried to get the right one but instead I kept messing on reading the font rather than the color of it. Forgetting that we were on the plane and everyone else was sleeping.

 

"Take that thing away from me before I humiliate myself more." I grumbled, crossing my arms under my chest. Jinki puffed and placed the tablet on his bag. I shifted comfortably in the seat, slightly leaning on Jinki's arm. He made a contented sigh and closed the gap between our bodies, helping me smell his intoxicating scent and his long lion hair brushing off my forehead.

 

"You should sleep baby. You haven't really gotten much at all." I said softly while my hands traveled along his chest and I kept it there making him breathe heavily.

 

The rest of that night drifted away from exhaustion and sleep but then when I woke up in the middle of the night I saw Jinki tip-tapping over his laptop, working despite our early scheduled leave. I wanted to take care of him that time, make him a cup of coffee, or massage his back and kiss him, but my body was protesting, aching from every angle. I couldn't even cross my legs.

 

Though my love for him conquered all and I managed to set aside my soreness and gave him what he needed. The caring fingers of his future wife

 

I so love the idea.

 

Jinki turned his head to face me, close enough to make me whimper from stopping myself to kiss his thick lips. And he smiled so freaking nice I melted.

 

"Okay, baby." he muttered. I smiled as I placed his head on my shoulder and his hand clutching mine. I looked at it and saw my ring glittering. Jinki might be looking at it too since he was turning our hands from side to side, fumbling my finger, then he moved it up and unexpectedly kissed it. I felt the heat rushed through my cheeks that moment.

 

And then Jinki doze off, breathing peacefully on my shoulder. He must have been so tired that he easily fell asleep. I couldn't help but smile at him, brushing his bangs up that had fallen on his face. He even has long soft hair and I can't help thinking how perfect he was. Everything about him seems too perfect. I can't see any flaw from him anymore.

 

"I'm so glad I met you." I mumbled kissing his hair. I turned my head and just gazed over my surroundings seeing some passengers waking up and ordering coffees from lovely flight attendants. I was feeling a little drowsy too but I don't want to sleep so when they reached my area I halted them and they gracefully stopped in front of me with their large moving tray.

 

"I'll have one coffee please." I said, slowly getting money from my pocket. I saw the flight attendant gazing over my boyfriend's sleeping form, awed, and whispered something on the other flight attendant's ear.

 

"That guy looks like our boss' husband."

 

It made my ears twitch as I heard them talking. I took out my payment and waited for them to brew the coffee, gossiping. Since I have nothing to do, I just eavesdropped on them.

 

"Yeah, I can't believe they're already married. It's heartbreaking sometimes, when beautiful people starts marrying."

 

"Yeah, both of them are serious heartbreakers to us women."

 

The flight attendant giggled and I was intrigued.

 

"Excuse me, may I know who you guys talking about?" I startled them but they both smiled politely.

 

"Ah, it's Sir Kim Kibum the owner of this airline and his husband who looks like Sir." she respectfully pointed my boyfriend.

 

I looked at Jinki and back to them. "Sir? Him? I don't understand..." I trailed off. The flight attendant muffled her laugh and gave me the coffee.

 

"They're both guys." The flight attendant whispered and if I intended to sip on the coffee that second I would have spit it out.

 

"Oh is that so?" I laughed as they both giggled. I turned to Jinki then back to them who were eyeing him as well.

 

"I'm a real girl." I joked and they chuckled and bowed their heads to leave.

 

I laughed at myself while I was drinking my coffee. I remembered him having a minute affair with Kris and I had my giggles bursting out of my mouth. I always find homouals funny in an odd way but I don't despise them, after all they are still human beings capable to love. It's just weird for me. But I have nothing against them.

 

Jinki was breathing quietly and I love how it tickled, how it damped feverishly on my skin. Since there was nothing else to do I ended up poking his chubby cheeks and his nose. What I usually do when he's fast asleep. Watching him felt like eternity, as if I'm willing to stay beside him just to capture this precious moment of adoring his calm face, how peaceful and comfortable he was on my side.

 

"Noona..."

 

A little cute baby voice took me by surprise and I looked up and saw Sunny and Sungmin's son's head and arms perched over the seat's spine. His big eyes and cute small lips turned into a smile.

 

"Yeppo." he said and gave me a small folded paper rose. I wanted to cry that time because he was so cute when he gave it and excitedly plopped down his seat again. Maybe he was bored and decided to make his Noona happy with his little gift.

 

I cradled it on my fingers and simply adored it. This reminded me way back when I boarded the plane and those two kids making fun of my face that time I had my ridiculous make up. It was ironic now that I could actually call it ridiculous. But things changed for the better of course.

 

I sighed and leant on Jinki's head, having a happy smile etched across my face. I closed my eyes and started counting the days in which we could start planning on our future lives together, start dreaming of the things the two of us can do as one, start sharing sweet things with one another.

 

Start my own family with him as my other half.

 

 

 

 

We arrived earlier than the expected time and going out of the plane was really refreshing, basically somewhat I've missed a lot. While I'm all energetic about being back to my birth place again Jinki was all cranky and completely aloof of his surroundings. I just let him be and went to talk to Sunny and Sungmin because they need to leave first.

 

"I'm sorry Eve, we have to go. If you want we could drive you to your house."

 

"No, it's okay. I'll have Jinki to accommodate me" I told her, beaming happily.

 

Sunny worriedly hugged me and kissed me goodbye, Sungmin too, with his kid nuzzling over his shoulder. I touched his back and smiled.

 

"Take care guys. I hope to see you soon."

 

"Yeah you too...uhm...you sure you're okay with them now?" she muttered while holding my hand firmly. I slightly moved back but I knew there was nothing to be worried about now.

 

"I guess. It's been years, maybe it's time for us to put the past to rest and just move on." I shrugged. Sunny awed and hugged me once again, really tight.

 

"Your tutor was a big help." she giggled and waved us goodbye. I also waved at them and sighed.

 

She told me about my father's plan and I've been thinking about it. We haven't really fought since then and our relationship went literally smooth and calm. Maybe it was time for me to leave the past behind. Since I'm already living in a present where I know I deserve to be happy and my father deserves it too. Jinki convinced me that it should be okay, taught me how to have a more positive outlook in life, told me that I should try to see good in her. And I thought it was best for me to follow him. It was not bad at all. She had been with my father for quite a long time.

 

It was a cliché but he believed that everyone deserves a second chance and that everyone deserves to be seen as someone who had good within.

 

I looked up at Jinki and he was dazed, his eyes were completely staring at nothingness. He who appears to lack the care for the world taught me the most valuable lesson in life.

 

To learn how to forgive

 

Even if he does not elaborate it I understood how much it valued and just the presence of him in my side made me realize the worth of forgiveness, the worth of forgetting the mistakes and looking forward to a happy extent in life.

 

Such happiness...

 

"Yeobo..." I brought my face up to his and kissed his nose causing him to shake his senses back to reality. Jinki was funny sometimes and too adorable I could hardly believe that he was the same arrogant prick I met years ago.

 

"You awake now? Should I give you a slap or something?" I raised my brow at him.

 

"Nah, I'm good." he ruffled his hair and yawned. "Where's Sunny and Sungmin?"

 

"Oh they left just now." I mumbled and felt my cheek burned. My gut was telling me not to ask the question because I'm so sure it will trigger him but I still did, "uhmm...your apartment, where is it exactly located?"

 

Jinki smirked and waved his hair off out of his face. The sight of his majestic hair whipping and tongue flicking on his pulp lips caught my breath in a split second. Wow he could still make me swoon over him.

 

"It's a block away from your house."

 

I chewed my lip and blushed. That's too close to my house and it felt so much like my heart dissolved with Jinki's solid commitment over me. God was so considerate of my existence, giving me such an unimaginable man.

 

He kept snapping his fingers on my face and I realized I wondered off just by thinking how perfect he was in my sight. He chuckled and leant to whisper in my ear.

 

"Where do you wanna stop over first?" he said and sealed it with a quick kiss on my ear. I moaned momentarily.

 

"Uhmm...in your apartment I guess. If that's okay with you." I said in a gibberish tone.

 

"That's perfectly okay with me." he purred ily. I caught my mind back and rolled my eyes at him, playfully pushing him off and walking away from him like a chic.

 

"Stop with the teasing okay. I know what you're thinking." I purred back and giggled. Jinki laughed haughtily and took my bag as we headed towards the baggage claim, got our trolleys and walked off to the departure area.

 

If there was an invisible bunny ears on top of his head it's probably flapping out of excitement right now. He was so eager to put me in bed.

 

But something unexpectedly came and I froze on my spot.

 

Uh-oh.

 

-----

 

"Here we are." I sighed heavily as I switched on the light. Eve's loud gasp surprised me as she squealed and ran around the spacious room.

 

"My god Jinki! An elephant can fit in here!" was her first welcomed phrase on the new empty looking apartment. I got a studio type room with just the necessarily equipments so the place was nearly ninety percent gas.

 

I laughed when she started nagging and telling me to buy stuffs to make the room more like there was someone living in it. I just sat on the sofa, gazing at her from where she stood talking on the wall. I examined her voluptuous form, her shirt expanded around her chest creating y creases on the middle of her two healthy s and hugged smoothly on her flat waist, her buns so incredibly curved and full while her perfect milky legs showing under her tight mini shorts, her long y curled locks that compliment her form, just wheeling my eyes on her was enough to make me stand happily in eagerness.

 

I closed my eyes and grunted. I was trying not to imagine things that were not necessary at the moment.

 

Eve stopped and mewled, coming towards the sofa and sat beside me. I opened my eyes and watched her chewing off her small cute lips.

 

"Do you want me to do something for you?" she said in a comforting tone. I smiled at her and took her hand. She paused and waited, her curious eyes mesmerizing me.

 

I didn't speak and just stared at her brown eyes, reading her conscious movements, letting her take the hint nice and slowly.

 

But she unexpectedly sighed and awkwardly moved back a bit.

 

"I'm sorry Jinki. We can't do it today. I...suddenly got my period."

 

I was shock but I didn't let her notice it and just swallowed that guilty feeling. So that was why she suddenly wanted to rush to the bathroom in the airport and stayed there for like twenty minutes. Maybe I'm getting too obsess about her so much that this was God's punishment.

 

"I...ah.uh, thought you were pregnant." I glanced away in embarrassment. I really did think that she was going to get pregnant. I was expecting it after nearly not having any protection from all the we had.

 

Eve giggled and kissed me on the cheek. She didn't stop there and slowly went closer on my ear. I can feel her warm breath tickling my skin, her nimble fingers circling on my abdomen then tracing further down the right path, her leaning on my arm. It made me stiff as a rock but I had nothing against what she was doing. She intended to do that, intended to leave me breathless, intended to seduce me on her special way. And I tried to calm myself so hard but still can't.

 

"You're so hard." she whispered hotly in my ear and at that same time, a short moan escaped my lips.

 

I went hazy for a second and then I felt that sensation coming for me again. Her hand seized mine and guided it towards her chest. The heat burned my body as I touched her. She was letting me cup her, fondle her, feel her.

 

Oh. Oh. Damn.

 

"Eve you know that this is a bad idea right? I-I can befriend the bathroom. You don't have to do this."

 

Her eyes passed through mine like she was my soul.

 

"You know you're a bad liar..." and even tried to convince me that I actually am.

 

She pressed my hand more and we both gasped fervently. My eyes were now coiling with that heated feeling and she suppressed the same gaze. Eve put her head on the pave of my collarbone and left my hand to touch her freely. It didn't end there though and I don't want to believe that her hand was already me from my pants. I don't know how but the more she palms it, the thicker it gets.

 

"Eve...this is aahh..f-."

 

"Shut up and let me touch you."

 

Total submission occurred over me as I saw Eveony's head disappeared from my sight.

 

-----

 

 

 

 

I came to that conclusion to at least give Jinki a pleasurable help before we parted. It was sad that I didn't get the chance to let him see my house and introduced him once again with my dad because He had work to deal with and he needed to appear at his father's office before lunch.

 

And it wasn't an effort at all to travel from Jinki's apartment back to my house. It appeared the same as before but the exterior of my house had brighter wall paint. I smiled at it as I entered the gates, taking a good step over the cemented ground. Each step closer to the door made me nervous. I couldn't deny the feeling of burden and anxiety when I remembered the unhealthy memories this house bestowed. And I still doubt myself whether I'll act properly if I saw this one person that I hated the most.

 

Eve, forget the past behind...

 

Everyone deserves a second chance...

 

Learn to see the good in everyone...

 

Forgive...

 

Jinki I trust you so much that I'm going to believe every teaching you said.

 

I'm going to forgive her.

 

My thoughts vanished through the sound of the door opening before me.

 

She stood there, with a smile on her face, her arms welcomed me inside. I couldn't hide the fact that I still felt this slight annoyance coming from my inner demon but I wanted to fight it, fight that uneasy feeling.

 

And so I smiled back.

 

"It's been long..." she softly said when I passed by her and walked inside. I explored the interior and as far as I could remember, nothing was replaced at all.

 

"Wow, nothing changed." I blurted, turning my head from side to side. She appeared before me in a few distance. I saw how uncomfortable she looked but she was also fighting it and smiled again.

 

 

"Uhm. Yeah. Your room is still the same too."

 

"Really?" I answered and hurried upstairs dragging my trolley like a kid. I gasped when I opened my room. It was unexpected but I laughed at how it looked. The childhood rebellion was still there, punk and rock metal posters were in the wall, everything was still made of black although the walls were painted pink. I yanked my cabinet open and a few of my skull shirts were there, even my gothic boots in the corner. I was fascinated by everything and I wanted to laugh so hard. I sat on my bed and I realized it smelled nice and new. It felt really different and I missed it so much.

 

But I like my new self now.

 

"I changed the bed for you. You know since your coming..."

 

I turned my head and saw her peaking at the door. I signaled her to come in and her eyes went wide.

 

"Thank you for that." I said earnestly. It was new to me and I think this was the first time I've actually thanked her for something.

 

She walked forward and stared at me, twirling her fingers in uneasiness. I gaped at her and waited for her to speak. I knew she wants to tell me something, something I need to hear from her.

 

"I honestly think that this is strange for us Eve but this is the first time we have this kind of talk. I mean we always fought before and I was please that you actually treated me as normal as this." her voice in the last phrase turned into soft stutters and she chewed her lip and looked away. I inhaled the scent of the room and blew it out with the heavy feeling in my chest.

 

"It does feel strange to see these past things I have in my life. But the way I am now feels a lot better and peaceful than what I am before." I looked up at her and smiled. "If there's a chance to change the past I will but neither one of us can do it. So the only thing we can do now is to let go and move on and the only way to move on is to forgive."

 

There was a long silence between us but that silence was meaningful, like it was combining realization and reconciliation at the same time. It never occurred to me to have this moment with her and it was some sort of relief that there was a progress. A progress that may be good for the both of us…

 

"I forgive you." I said those words wholeheartedly and I wished it reached her.

 

It was so sudden when she broke into sobs and sat beside me. I was so surprised that I don't know what to do. I have never seen this side of her.

 

"Oh Eve, I'm really sorry for all the bad things I did to you. I really am and I regret it so much. I can't help but to feel guilty whenever your father tells me he misses you whenever I remembered your mother's death. It was all because of me and I'm so sorry. But I love your father Eveony I can't change that. I'm so sorry..." she was crying in front of me and her eyes pouring with tears.

 

Jinki was right. He was always right. And this felt nicer than I can imagine.

 

I overcame the fear of getting too close to her and hugged her, patting her back as she whimpered on my shoulder.

 

"I'm sorry also, for being such a brat. You can't blame me for acting like that in the past. But I do regret it too. I hope we can just forget everything and start all over again." I muttered while my hands rubbing on her back, comforting her. It happened so fast and yet it was great to feel. Another issue has been resulted.

 

She moved back and wiped her tears quickly while her lips formed into a wide curve, "Thank you Eveony. I've never felt so happy. I've always wanted you to accept me."

 

I just smiled at her.

 

"Oh, I bought you some presents. I guess you'd like it. Since it's all girly and stuffs." She stood up and ran to the other side of the room then got back with a bunch of paper bags dangling from her hands.

 

I spent the time looking at it and enjoyed everything I saw. They were all fabulous dresses and accessories that fitted me well. I was happy for a fact and I've thank her about it.

 

"These were all presents your father and I wanted to give you each birthday and Christmas you celebrated without us. Your father has a lot of pride that he doesn't want to mail it himself and ended up compiling all of it."

 

I laughed, seems like my father actually cares about me.

 

"Where is he anyway?"

 

"Right here."

 

His voice came from the door and I hastily got up to give him a hug. He made an oof sound and I chuckled because I knew how much he yearned for his daughter to express her love towards him.

 

"Dad, I'm home." I said and muffled half of it on his tux. He was on his business attire and I appreciated his effort of coming back to the house just to welcome me.

 

"I'm glad you are." My dad whispered giving me a soft peck on top of my hair. Wow I really do miss this kind of affection with my parent. How long has it been when I last felt it?

 

"I'll come down and cook some lunch for us. Let you guys be alone for a while, you know have a talk..." She said and walked off.  I watched her back disappeared from the room. I can't believe I made up with her that easily. But still, somehow, in the back of my head, in a very far place in which my mind hid from me, protected me from it. I know that there was something wrong, something that I couldn't touch nor remember. And it was connecting to her.

 

Whatever that is I'm not going to find out. Like what Jinki said leave the past behind.

 

And since dad was here, I'll just honestly tell him about my plans for myself with Jinki as part of it.

 

I told him to sit down with me. It was nerve-wrecking but I did tell him all that he needs to know about Jinki, except for the private things that Jinki and I should keep. I even copied Jinki's transcript of records, some of his school certificates, scholarships, and paychecks just to convince him that I'm going to marry a wealthy and responsible man.

 

I also showed him my beautiful diamond studded engagement ring.

 

It may be of certain luck that made my dad's head nodding and his lips not even frowning one bit. Does this mean he approves of Jinki as my man?

 

"I've heard about him in the company in one of my meetings with the stock holders. They told me about him being the youngest head marketing chief of Lee Franchise Co., his father also works for that corporation and he was a now part of the main board of directors. I think you made the right choice." my father grinned and I rolled my eyes at him. Of course it's all business.

 

"You know Dad it's not just that, Jinki's the best boyfriend I've ever had. First, he was my tutor who guided me towards getting A's and I owe him two graduations. Second, He never gave up on me and third..." I looked down and twirled my hair, "He was one of the reasons why I became like this. He's that special."

 

"Oh..."

 

"He loves me so much that he pushed through working with the Lee Franchise just to be with me here."

 

"What do you mean?" my father raised his brow. I leant on his arm and snuggled.

 

"He came all the way here and work with Taeyon's dad just to convince you that's he's going to marry me."

 

"Who's Taeyon?" my father dodged my answer and replied back with another question.

 

"Lee Taeyon, daughter of Lee Taejun who owns Lee Franchise Co., and my best friend." I giggled when he made a loud woo.

 

"The Business world is the smallest world I know. And I'm proud of Jung Yunho's catering of the best students."

 

I laughed and clung on his side. "So, are you letting me marry him?"

 

"I think we should go down, it's time for lunch."

 

"DAD!" I whined and yanked his arm. He laughed and patted my head. "Not until you reach adulthood kid."

 

"But I'm twenty three years old. I'm not a kid anymore." I whined and pouted cutely at him. I saw how my dad's eyes turned into soft squishy adoring eyes and slacked his jaw line.

 

"We'll dine out on dinner, invite him." he ruffled my hair and went outside. I totally became excited and grabbed my new hand phone, typing a message to Jinki.

 

Wear your gorgeous looks and brains. You'll be meeting my father by eight this evening.

 

I threw the phone on the bed and was about to run downstairs but Jinki was too fast my phone vibrated like a maniac.

 

I got you a spare key of my apartment in your bag pocket. Be there at six. I'm nervous.

 

I giggled and typed in my last message before I left.

 

He's going to bring his shot gun for sure.

 

-----

 

The clock strikes six and the knock on the door startled me to death. I got up from Jinki's couch and opened the door for him.

 

Gasp. Jinki looked so handsome in a suit. Even if his strained eyebrows were overworked, he was undeniably dashing than any Disney prince.

 

"I fixed your clothes on the cabinet and pulled out another suit for you to wear later. You should rest for a little while before taking a shower. Your bathroom necessities were already on the bathroom closet. Go sit for a while."

 

"Yes mother."

 

I slapped his arm and he snickered. I followed him to his bedroom and briefly shut my mouth when I saw him take off his coat and his tie like that in movies. It was so hot I almost swallowed my tongue back to my throat.

 

"Is this the dress you're going to wear later?" Jinki eyed the pink dress I laid on his bed and touched the fluttery ends of it.

 

"Yeah, what's that you're holding?" I didn't notice he was holding something when he walked into the apartment. Jinki smiled and took the object out of its bag and I burst out laughing at it.

 

"Bullet proof vest. Just in case." he chuckled.

 

"You don't need that, he already likes you." I sighed happily and ran my hands along his back, pressing my palms on it to somehow alleviate his muscle tension. Jinki relaxed quietly into my touch and pushed his head to the side.

 

"Then I'll just tell him you'll make a good wife." he said and surprised me when he turned at a quick pace and planted a soft kiss on my parted lips. "I can't wait to legalize it."

 

I giggled wrapping my arms around his nape, "Me too."

 

It was beautiful to just be there with him, watching our eyes radiate with hope for our future. Jinki never fails to keep me hoping.

 

He's all I got.

 

"I love you" the words echoed through my ear and we both realized that we utter the same phrase at the same time. We smiled and leaned on each other's comforting warmth sending the message further into our bodies.

 

-----

 

Slowly, the low lights hanging outside the garden that can be seen by the glass walls started to blind me from its beauty. The atmosphere inside the fine dining restaurant was so calm and nice. Colors of the spacious room naturally gave the vibe of sophistication and wealth. Elegance fits perfectly in the description as I heard the little sounds of clashing metal spoon and forks into the white plate with the quiet laughter from the people who dines in.  Guest started to arrive one by one in their most fashionable attire that complements their well being. While I enticed myself with the food being brought out by the waiters, one guy here at my left looks like he's going to be insane any minute now.

 

Jinki shifted uncomfortably on the seat while tapping his foot on the ground, his eyes uneasy and wandering in all directions, hands clutching together then afterwards rubbing it off his legs. For the first time I saw Jinki crumble into a serious nervous breakdown and he was sweating like a fat man. I laughed and wiped off the sweat in his temples causing him to turn and stare at me in the cutest way he can.

 

"I told you I'm nervous."

 

"Well don't be you'll do great." I chuckled trying to stop him from ruining the table with his continues leg jerking.

 

"You've been so confident in your entire life how come you’re like this." I asked him putting my hands on top of his. Jinki stopped and wheeled his eyes on mine.

 

"Eve, this is different. I don't get money or a scholarship if I succeed on this.”

 

“And what will you get?”

 

“I’ll get you."

 

"Oh stop it you." I chewed my lip and mewled. God he was so unpredictable sometimes. But the way I reacted made him a bit comfortable since he was grinning like a total goof.

 

"Where should I start my speech? Hello, Mister Kim, my name is Lee Jinki and I'm here to ask for your daughter's hand in marriage...maybe I could sing him this famous song called Marry your Daughter, my voice can be plus points."

 

"I bet it'll do."

 

At that exact moment my dad appeared out of nowhere and Jinki stood furiously and bowed as many times as he can. I can't help but to laugh at how frigid looking Jinki turned into.

 

"Dad, I know you've met Jinki before right?" I pulled Jinki down to sit again and my father did the same.

 

"Yeah. But I don't remember seeing him as jumpy as this." he was in a good mood and I secretly nudged Jinki to wake him up and be himself. Luckily, I triggered him and he switched back to his professional side, impressing my father with his intelligence.

 

It was amazing how Jinki coped up with my father's questions and easily answered them one by one. I sat there watching them both with amusement scattered on my face. It was starting to look as good as it can get.

 

They halted with the conversation when Jinki stood up and bowed with respect to my father.

 

"Excuse, I need to answer this call." Jinki excused himself and walked out of the restaurant. I stared at his broad shoulders while he made his way out of the scene.

 

"So how was he?"

 

"Pretty good I guess."

 

I giggled and saw Jinki through the glass wall, standing perfectly near a glowing tree.

 

"By the way where's --"

 

"She'll be arriving any minute now." he cut me off. I just nodded and stood up as well.

 

The appetizer arrived and Jink was still outside.

 

"I'll go get Jinki." I excused myself and went out of the restaurant, turning left to walk out of the building. It was not right to leave my father alone there but it was also not right to let Jinki attend to his business transactions in this important night.

 

The automatic sliding door opened and Jinki entered the hall again.

 

"Yes, dad I know...the damage has been done. It's irreversible and the only way we can stop it is to control her back..." Jinki said through the phone and he put it down partly when he saw me.

 

"Is it that important?" I whispered crossing my arms under my chest. He sighed and nodded, mumbling words to his father again.

 

In a few seconds, the glass door opened again and I looked passed Jinki to see who entered.

 

"Oh, Jung ah."

 

Upon hearing me call out her name, Jinki furiously rotated.

 

And their eyes met.

 

Bang! As if there was an explosion, a loud thundering impact on their gazes, a cast of dark aura crept onto Jinki's shoulders that had made Jung ah's expression irrevocably horrified.

 

Jinki's eyes were dark crowded with black raging anger, gripping his phone to his face as if to speak his final word with his dad.

 

"I found her."

 

 

A/N: The final wave has come.