15 Minutes About Us

The Tutor

 

"Could you pass me the popcorn" I said, chewing the food in my mouth.

 

He grunted and gave me the paper bowl full of popcorn from the bottom of the couch. I snatched it in his hand and he just chuckled going back to his business, lying comfortably on the couch with his head rested against my right lap. Yeah, that's supposed to be his business.

 

I didn't care much whether he suddenly leaned over my lap and just plopped his head there. I was too busy watching the movie, the movie was action pack and I was too absorbed by it.

 

We don't actually have much to do since the tutor session finished early. His mom went out to attend some birthday party near the neighborhood and since Hyoyeon didn't came back after one week from work then we were left alone at the house.

 

While watching the film, I still couldn't help but to notice his perfections. His hair was smooth touching the skin from my legs; I was wearing shorts so the strands of his brown locks tickle my soft skin. His well-built body was comfortably edge on the couch; his loose shirt gently slides off his waist making it easy to peek from the color of his boxers to his smooth back side. He was tall and so his feet hangs around the end of the sofa which attracts me the most because he was trying to fit himself in but still can't, I just mentally laughed at him. Too cute…

 

"Oh! That was a great classic shot!" I said sounding a bit too eager; the man from the movie got killed because some kickass sniper shot him right in his eye. Onew just snorted at me.

 

He was watching the movie too, leaning at his side so that he can see it properly while keeping his head rested on my lap. Every time he breathes out, his air hovered around my skin making me feverish. It was hot, and most probably his whole body was freaking hot, I mean literally hot.

 

I tried ignoring him, but every time he made the slightest movements, I would flinch. It's very had to concentrate on a movie when a guy as hot as him lying beautifully on your lap.

 

The movie was about to end and I kept on thinking whether to watch another one or just talked to him directly, I have a few questions to ask about him. If I don't ask it then it's all going to be loaded in my brain, I wouldn't want that to happen. The studying was hard for me enough...

 

The credits finally appeared listing the names of the actors and actresses. I thought he would sit up after it but to my surprise he just stayed there and even turned his head and body to face me.

 

"So, what's next?" he said with a y tone in his voice and I also sense his excitement.

 

"You want to watch another one?" I asked him softly looking down from his face. He was handsome as ever and his tall nose greeted me happily from my view.

 

He paused for a while and had a sudden train of thought going on in his head, "hmm...maybe not, I rather do something else than watch a movie." he grinned sheepishly and I knew this is the time where he makes his teasing comments. I smiled at him catching up from his game.

 

"Oh, then what should we do now?" I looked at him with my y feline eyes. He smirked at me and focused more in my face.

 

"How about some truth or dare?" he suggested lifting his head a little. I gasped wondering how this game will turn out; I'm not backing out anyway.

 

"Okay, so who should start?" I seductively asked trying to take a risky revenge at him for his countless teasing, my fingers tracing circular motions from his chest. He seems to like my attitude now, pushing his body a little closer to mine.

 

"You go first."

 

"I choose dare." I said without hesitations, I don't want to tell him something truth about myself, he might ask weird questions from me. But when he grinned I suddenly felt I chose the wrong category.

 

He hoisted himself up and sat right next to me, crossing his legs on top of the sofa while his arm crawled on top of my shoulder.

 

"Do a y dance for me for 5 minutes." he quickly said.

 

What the hell, a y dance? What is he trying to pull?

 

"Oh no no no no no, I ain't gonna do that." I pointed him my finger and poked his cheeks.

 

"You dared, didn't you? That's what I dared you to do. So, do it. I'm setting up the atmosphere for you." He abruptly stood up from the couch and turned off the lights, the only light illuminated was from the television and he mindlessly went there to set up the music from a player. The TV screen went from black to disco lights with slow moving colors flashing there. My mouth hanged open when he played on a y music, he was not joking about me dancing y in front of him. It was liked he planned all of this to happen and I just gulped nervously.

 

He walked back and sat again facing me with a smug look. I was getting nervous. He's still a guy right? He can do such things with a girl like me, but I think this is still a part of his teasing agenda. He wouldn't do something bad coz my cousin will kill him for sure. So right, this was part of his mockery.

 

I groaned and stood up moving a little further away from him but still my frame was aligned with his length of sight. He relaxed a bit waiting for me to dance while the smug never left his face.

 

I felt the rhythm and sooner I started moving my body slowly, swiveling my hips and trailing my hands to my thighs. I heard him breathe heavily and it made me choke to a laugh.

 

"Five minutes." I gasped at him, and he nodded watching the clock. He was suddenly serious and had that thin straight line on his pulpy lips.

 

I started to play along with the song, remembering I was a party girl before, I knew how to sway my hips seductively to allure hot guys in the club and hook them up. But I don't do with them. I'm not really into . I just can't.

 

I traced my fingers through my body starting from my thighs to my chest and up to my lips. He stared at me stiffly and it made me a little too excited to see that kind of face in him. It was new. I tried tempting him a little by locking my feline eyes from his and did a dirty luring look, trailing my fingers to my lips. I moved along the music feeling it with passion and even brushing my hands off my hair, my body didn't stop swaying that moment.

 

It seems to me that he had stopped breathing one minute ago, and I mentally laughed. So this guy is still human, he can be enticed. I always thought he was a robot with no emotions. I guess I just know him better now than before.

 

I glanced at the clock.

 

Two minutes left.

 

Then a witty idea came into my head. It was a little dangerous but it's all worth to try. It's a payback for all his teasing. I giggled on my head; excuse me for being so sly.

 

I grinned and walked up to him and took his hand. He didn't move but looked up to me. I pulled him up and walked him to the little space where I dance then turned around and started moving my body to his, but not really touching his body at all, just dancing at his special circle.

 

I turned around again to face him and enveloped my arm at the back of his nape and pulled his hair softly. His eyes were completely on mine and I bit my lip trying to look ier. I just knew he was so attracted to me right now and I'm planning my finale before the time runs out.

 

I moved a little closer, leaning my body from his and then placing my hands on top of his chest. A soft moan came out from his lips and I couldn't be happier, so I purred at him and reached out to his jaw line.

 

Before he couldn't handle it I pushed him back to the couch and turned the lights on. I laughed when I saw his face. Oh damn, he was sweating really hard, and I my lips at the sight. He was freaking hot with just sweat tricking over his forehead down to the side of his face.

 

"Wow." He blurted out trying to emphasize his act of wiping the sweat out of his face. I laughed at him and sit back on the couch.

 

"Too bad you didn't record it." I suggested biting my lips.

 

", I forgot." he said sarcastically. I knew he was faking it but I can clearly see that he was so much tempted by the dance I made.

 

What? He asked for it.

 

"It's your turn."

 

He smiled at me and waggled his brows, "Are you going to ask me to dance too?"

 

"You didn't even choose whether to say truth or dare"

 

"Dare"

 

I threw him a knowing look. Maybe he's thinking the same thing and protecting himself from a weird question and as much as I want him to dance for me too but I'll pass for now because my curiosity was my first priority.

 

"I dare you to answer all my questions honestly."

 

He raised me an eyebrow saying something. I laughed at him and told him the same thing he said a while ago.

 

"You dared, didn't you? That's what I dared you to do. So I'll give the questions anyway, I'm just curious about you that's all. Nothing serious." I blinked twice before pleading him with my eyes. He sighed and made an 'I give up' gesture.

 

"15 minutes."

 

I smiled and looked up, thinking about my first question. He stared at me seriously trying to figure out what I was going to ask.

 

"Where's your dad? I mean, I haven't really seen him here and all."

 

He seems to relax from the question, leaning on the couch. His handsome face lingered in my eyes, choosing his words correctly before he answers.

 

"He's fine, he's just working abroad. You already know that my father is working for Taeyon's dad. The company was designated in America so he's probably there, working his off."

 

"Oh, then what was he like? Is he a good dad?" I asked blankly not really minding my questions. I saw him hesitated for a while, his fingers tapping his lap.

 

"A usual dad. Next question please." He shrugged bobbing his head down.

 

"Uhmm... Okay, err, Hyoyeon, is she really adopted?"

 

So the question made him smirked.

 

"I'm not going to date her is she's my blood-related sister, seriously, Eve, you're making things too obvious." he said smirking continuously. I ignored out his comment. I really like it when he calls my name, his voice was cringing onto my ears.

 

"Hmm..then why did you date her?"

 

Jinki was taken aback; maybe it was because I'm too blunt in asking him straight questions out of nowhere.

 

"I like her so that's why I dated her."

 

"What do you like about girls? You were very popular in school and even here and it surprised me that you were not dating any one from them."

 

He sighed heavily, "I don't normally just date a pretty girl or any kind of girl. She needs to be appealing in my eyes or met my standards. It's not that I don't want to go out with someone, I'm just looking for the right girl."

 

It stunned me when he openly said it. Well, I did dare him, did I? But the way he honestly told me these stuffs was shocking. I felt really close to him already and my heart flutters with joy.

 

I didn't know I was just staring at his face for a few seconds, contemplating. He was also gazing at me narrowing his eyes. I drew back a little, our face nearly inches away from each other.

 

"So..Err well, uhmm... If you guys weren't together, then why do you still kiss her on her lips?" I questioned a little hesitant at first, but I was really itching to ask him why.

 

"It was her request. She told me even if we weren’t together as a couple, I’d still kiss her in the lips, because she wants it bad." He chuckled; not really taking my question seriously, it was like it's a normal thing for him to do. I don't know why but it made a weird impact on me.

 

He shifted his position a bit, picking up the popcorn left somewhere on the sofa then he started chewing it in front of me. His brown orbs fixed with mine as if asking what the next question would be.

 

However I didn't have any questions left and it feels like I was cheated because I asked him questions which were like too easy for him. I tilted my head causing a few strands from my hair to fell off my face, It didn’t bother me but when his hands flew right in front of my face, tucking the hair strands behind my ear, I gasped. His simple little gestures where a big deal to me and he’s starting to scare the hell out of me lately.

 

We were staring at each other for a few minutes. I have the initial idea that he would just kiss me right there. For me, this situation was normal now and it doesn’t affect me that much if he looks into my eyes, stealing my soul away. It really doesn’t matter anymore.

 

I’m being ironic of course.

 

I know to myself that Jinki became different in my perspective. A part of me said that he was the one who made me change for who I am today, a little change for the better. And now that I felt that I know him more, I suddenly realize what feelings I have for him.

 

He was cold at first, ignored me when he can, let me suffer to study harder, tease me every time…

 

But he really cares, he shows sweet little gestures for me, he understands me, he does everything for me even if he didn’t know it to himself…

 

I smiled to myself. My heart beat racing…

 

I love him…

 

I love Lee Jinki.

 

I love my tutor.

 

I leaned in closer surprising him with a peck on his cheeks. His eyes widened and I stood up, running for the stairs. I giggled when he still had the same expression on his face.

 

“Thanks, good night!” I said closing the door to our room afterwards.

 

I jumped in bed, crashing myself there, covering my head with a pillow.

 

I was crying.

 

Because I was so confused just now…

 

I still have a boyfriend waiting for me back at school.

 

But my heart was already taken by my tutor.

 

What am I going to do?

 

A/N: Didn’t expect this? Did yah? :D Like Onew wants Eve to dance for him, y style..OMG XD Eveony suddenly understands her real feelings and she’s going to be in a mess right now.

 

Sorry guys, this chapter poofed in my head, and I need to freaking write it because it gives support to Eve’s side. LOL. I promised Onew’s POV after this. I promised! Don’t kill me! XD

 

---------Side story!

 

Me: The awkward moment when I realized Key’s y dance was better than any real girl…

Onew: *huffs air* I know..

Me: *looks at oppa* Yah, you look flush?

Key: that’s because he was deceive by my iness. *passing by and still wearing his girl outfit*

Onew: You were one y fox, Key.

Key: ppftt. I know…

Onew: *chuckles and gives a knowing look to Key*

Me: *walks away quietly*

 

Another crap! xD