Beautiful Stranger

The Tutor

 

Cinderella was abandoned, abused, poorly treated, and unloved. Cinderella has a stepmom who never did love her and mistreated her the whole time. But she still had hope, hope that she one day received as her fairy godmother appeared before her and given her a chance in a lifetime. And she met her prince who she loved so dear. Until the clock strikes twelve and everything went back to the way it was yet Cinderella was still happy because the prince came back for her, to find her, to save her from misery, to seek for their love, and finished it off with one wedding.

 

And this girl right here had the same plot line as Cinderella but she was living in reality, where her faith was destined to be her fairy godmother. But even though her fairy godmother was a simple mist, she had hope. And faith gave her hope. She met a prince who brought her up from her endless misery. The prince made her life a lot more meaningful, and she went through a lot of changes that she didn’t regret at all. Her life turned into the degree that she would never leave to. And she was so happy the prince asked for her hand in marriage…

 

But there was a twist.

 

Her story didn’t end there since she still had that stepmom who came into her life and destroyed the bond the prince and her had established. The prince left her, shattered and pricked from thorns, thorns of undesired faith, of pain, of misery. She was once back to the old undignified life, scared of never having a happily ever after end of story. But there came the second prince who tried to pull her up again, who tried to let her have the life she had always wanted. And she was bound to marry the second prince, to finish this off with a wedding like Cinderella.

 

She tried to be happy.

 

She tried to feel happy.

 

But no, she just can’t.

 

Because no matter how hard she tried,

 

How hard she tried to love the second prince,

 

Her heart will forever be with the first prince.

 

She will forever love the first prince.

 

 

 

I will forever love the first prince.

 

-----

 

I sat at the end of the bed, waiting, as my fingers gently trailed on my curled hair that passed my bare shoulders. I smiled at how wonderful I looked today, how proud I am with the dress I picked for my wedding, how people I knew started chattering from the close door behind me, talking to themselves, waiting as well, for me to meet them and for me to walk on the aisle.

 

I looked up and heaved a deep sigh, reminding myself that there was no turning back from this decision. After knowing I’m pregnant…I couldn’t stand the thought of my baby not having a father and Jonghyun was willing enough to be the one. I thought maybe this was the chance to end my misery. And I gave up from winning over Jung Ah’s madness. I let go of the thought of avenging myself over her. Even if I told Jonghyun the data I found that she hid all this time. She can still overpower me from my dad and I ended up getting all the crap out of his mouth from the accident and for getting pregnant than Jung Ah being the cause of all of this. The option to choose my life was long gone and I had no more to do with the fact that I need to accept this marriage and get over him from my life.

 

And it still hurts.

 

No matter how hard I tried, Jinki will always be the man for me.

 

I couldn’t hate him for this, not now that I was wishing for him to come back and save me rather than Jonghyun sacrificing his life for my sake. I am thankful for Jonghyun but I’ll always be sorry for not having the same feelings he had for me.

 

Even if he doesn’t show up in my entire span of life from now on, I was still expecting him to return. Jinki was not the kind to just back away from a certain problem. He was smart. He would never leave me…

 

He won’t…

 

No…never.

 

I placed my hand on my stomach and hummed. My baby kicked me and I chuckled softly, fumbling over the cloth on my tummy.

 

“Mommy’s going to be married soon, my dear. I’ll promise to take care of you and give you the life you need to have.”

 

The door creaked and I slowly turned myself around surprised to see my groom standing there, observing me with his eyes full of concern.

 

“You’re not supposed to see me in my wedding dress.” I mumbled and smiled as he went to sit beside me and pull me close to his side. He brought his fingers close to my eyes and lightly wiped away the tears that stayed there for so long. I sighed in his contact and easily slid my arms passed his waist, holding him close, clutching my fingers on his back. My head rested against his chest to feel his heart beating so calmly. He shushed me and kissed my forehead, cuddling me closer, forgetting that we were on our wedding dresses that could easily wrinkle. But I didn’t care at all. His warmth was the best soothing thing that could calm me down.

 

“I don’t understand why the wedding should be held in midnight.” I told him, wanting to start a conversation to at least light up our tensed feelings.

 

“Thank you…” he whispered surprising me by his statement.

 

“For what Jonghyun?” I asked. He didn’t answer and stayed silent. Maybe the silence was enough to soothe as both, to understand this situation we have right now.

 

“For being so strong…”

 

-----

 

The door opened and light blinded me from where I stood. The music played with sincerity and passion for this event. Everyone looked at me and smiled, clasping their hands in content as they raked their eyes on me, whispering how beautiful I am in my dress. I inhaled the wonderful scent coming from the spacious room, full of people I knew so much. I’m not expecting them to take this so lightly, smiling at me. I hate them for it but I have no choice but to put that thought away because I realized, maybe they were trying so hard to let me cope up with what I was experiencing, showing their utter concern with the way they clapped and be dazzled by my entry. Maybe they were sad by the ending I fell into and they wanted me to stay strong by smiling at me in encouragement.

 

Taeyon, Minho, Hyoyeon, Jessica, Sunny, Sungmin, Yunho-oppa, Jaejoong-oppa…

 

Thank you for coming…

 

And Mom…

 

Wherever you are…

 

I hope I chose the right decision.

 

My father appeared on my right holding out his hand as he smiled at me. I weakly smiled back and snuggled my arm under his. No matter how hard I tried to defend myself, he was still all out for his new wife and now, I don’t have enough power to put up a fight for it. If giving up was the only option to put a stop to this, then I rather choose it. If I was the only reason to end all of this, then I guess I should take it wholeheartedly. The minute I stepped in this grand hall inside this hotel, in this red carpet, in this wedding gown I wore, in this aisle where I’ll met Jonghyun on the other end. I grew weaker. I felt tired.

 

I surrendered.

 

I gave up.

 

I’m so tired of fighting for something I couldn’t get.

 

And I wanted to cry so hard right now, but I can’t. I couldn’t cry, not now that there was one little hope I carried, the little hope of having to start a new life, away from this tragedy, the little hope that was inside me, giving me the small strength of continuing life ahead of me, telling me that this was all a sad dream and I’ll soon wake up from it.

 

In my peripheral vision I saw Jung Ah, clapping contentedly at me. She can fake everything in the eyes of others. She was a real demon, crawling under my father’s skin and the only thing I could do for her right now was to pray, pray for her undying anguish inside her soul, pray for her happiness. Because now she finally got it.

 

I heard about Jinki’s dad. He was already convicted, fired from his position, threw aside, back to the place where Jung Ah wanted him to be. I don’t know how much grudge Jung Ah had for his own father but the way she wanted him to suffer was enough to measure it.

 

And Jinki? I’ve never heard from him again.

 

“Hey…” the man I am vowed to wed whispered. I lost focus and I realized I was already at the end, where my father passed me in Jonghyun’s care. My father beamed at me for the last time and hugged me.

 

“Be happy.” He said softly into my ear and moved back. I bit my lip, my tears betraying me and I wiped it off so fast.

 

Dad, I really wish I could.

 

Jonghyun’s hand appeared in front of me, waiting for me to take it. I looked up at him and he was grinning despite my unhappiness. I tried to void my sadness and grinned back to him, sliding my fingers in his palm as we both walked to the altar where the priest awaits.

 

I took a stepped forward but Jonghyun stopped and pulled me back. Everyone was waiting for us but Jonghyun stayed there gazing at me. I questioned him with my eyes and the silence just ate us both.

 

What made him stop?

 

Why?

 

“Eveony…”

 

“Yes?”

 

Jonghyun smiled.

 

And the clock strikes twelve.

 

“You deserve to be happy…”

 

The bright light that blinded me a while ago vanished, turned into black. The whole room abruptly disappeared in my eyes and it was all darkness that I ironically could see. Everyone screamed and started to panic. It was just noises I could hear, frantically asking for what had cause the sudden black-out. I managed to stay calm thinking that it was just a defect from the electricity.

 

But as soon as Jonghyun’s hand slid away from my fingers…I realized that that was the time I need to be scared.

 

“Jonghyun? Jonghyun?!” I called out, struggling to fumble over the darkness. The tears spilled down my cheeks as I whimpered his name. What does he mean by me deserving my happiness? I couldn’t understand.

 

I yelped when his fingers finally reached mine once again and he grasped me so tight, like he hadn’t touched me for a long time.

 

And I gasped so hard.

 

His hand felt like heaven that time and he guided me towards the altar, carefully leading me one step to the other. Even if I still couldn’t see him, his white cloth was helpful enough to lead me, to let me know what was happening, to reach me as possible as he could. His touch was so light, so wonderfully made, so longing and yet deceiving. So much it brought tears into my eyes. So much it flipped my heart into a racing beat.

 

Once we settled in front, the light went back once again and he stood beside me, our fingers intertwined. The pinning light above us pierced his reddish-brown hair that handsomely edge on his face. My eyes gazed into his and our lips both curving upward.

 

He was not Jonghyun.

 

And yet I knew and trusted him so well.

 

This beautiful stranger finally decided to show up.

 

Or rather the first prince…

 

To save me from misery.

 

Even without the glass shoe to fit.

 

-----

 

“What took you so long?” She said and kept her fingers on mine. She had tears streaming out of her feline eyes. I wanted to move closer and touch her face that I’ve missed for so long. I did promise her that I’ll be the first man to take her in the altar and I did.

 

“I had to plan this all out. So-“ I was halted when she just jumped right in my arms and grabbed me. The feelings just flowed right there, even if the priest had not declared his permission to kiss the bride. We already did.

 

“Arrest that woman!” My dad came out from the side with cops and took Jung Ah. The woman tried to escape but soon enough everyone else stopped her from going out. Everyone knew about the biggest stage act I could ever direct aside from Eveony and Jung Ah and too bad it had to end so soon.

 

“What’s the meaning of this?! Honey! Why are you standing there? Can’t you see they’re trying to take me away?! Honey! Let me go you ing idiots!” She kicked and struggled until she got away and reached for Eveony’s father.

 

“Honey! Do something!”

 

I held Eveony right there when she tried to let go. She probably thought that her father would once again obey that woman’s request. But Eveony’s going to have the best surprise of her lifetime.

 

“GET OFF OF ME!” Her father slapped Jung Ah and pushed her back. He was so angry his knuckles whitened. Jung Ah was so shock her face turned pale. I’ve finally convinced him that the woman he was with was evil by all the evidences I have in hand. My dad and mom talked to him, the recorded audio and finally Eveony’s greatest discovery made her dad realized what kind of woman he has been with over the years. And he was so mad about it that the rest was indescribable.

 

“HOW COULD YOU! HOW COULD YOU JUST THROW ME AWAY!!!” Jung Ah screamed as she was once again clutched by the powerful arms of the police. I released Eveony when she saw her father crumbled into tears. The regret was making him suffer and the only way to help him out was with her daughter’s presence. The whole scene was chaotic but now it finally came into an end. The sufferings from both parties should die out soon.

 

“Eveony, I’m so sorry. I really do…please forgive me. I should have listened to you from the start.” Her father faltered as Eveony hugged him tightly. I let them have their time for themselves to reconcile and went to Jonghyun. My best friend needs some kisses. He did half of the plan all to himself.

 

“Nicely done” I grinned and punched him in the arm. He sighed in relief. The plan worked out like what he assumed and predicted.

 

But when I thought everything else was settled. I guess I was wrong.

 

Eveony’s shriek made my body turned furiously and I gritted my teeth when I saw Jung Ah strangling her with her arms while a gun pointing on Eveony’s head. The terror erupted so fast that no one can move on their respective spot. Eveony was once again in danger because of this crazy .

 

“Dare move and I’ll kill her!”

 

“That’s what you ing think! !”

 

Eveony growled and thrashed her head back on Jung Ah’s face, hitting her with one loud reverse head . And have anyone of these people knew how hard headed Eveony was?

 

Jung Ah landed on the ground with a loud thud. Eveony kicked the gun out of Jung Ah’s hand and whipped her loose hair back to her side. Every human being in the area stopped breathing once they saw how she took care of herself just like that. She glared and stood there like a ing boss. God, she was so attractive.

 

“Never underestimate me! ! I grew up as a war freak!” she puffed and let the cops take care of the unconscious woman. I smirked and ran alongside Eve to hug her and kiss her. She was so beautiful whatever angle I look and I missed her so much.

 

“I hate you right now for ruining my wedding…” she whined, her tears falling right out of her eyes. But she was still smiling like crazy and I grinned at her and kissed her once again.

 

“Don’t worry baby, our wedding won’t be the same as this one.”

 

-----

 

“Did it happen so fast?”

 

“I think it didn’t. But I rather have the part near when we are supposed to exchange bows…that would have been more exciting.”

 

“Haha, you’re such a strange woman.”

 

Jonghyun laughed at me, eyeing me in a mischievous way. The drama ended and at last Jung Ah disappeared. What a relief! All that melodramatic days in which I counted completely come into a stop. I am so tired of crying that when I had the chance to just talk to Jonghyun while Jinki was in the middle of discussing the important stuffs with the police officer and with his dad and my dad, I literally laughed myself out, making jokes out of the subject.

 

“Pinch me, Jonghyun.”

 

“What?”

 

“Just pinch me, OW! YAH!”

 

“You told me to pinch you…and no you’re not dreaming.”

 

I giggled and hit him. His smile was warm and relieving. I guess this really means that the had finally come down to the resolution.

 

“I can’t believe you guys planned all this. This is a major production.”

 

“Yeah, and don’t remind me of the cost. I lost half of my paycheck because of this.”

 

“Well, you can always blame Jinki you know.”

 

“Hahaha!”

 

The hall cleared out of people who shockingly knew that this was all just an act and they tried to cheer me up because I couldn’t stop myself from crying the entire night. I couldn’t believe myself that I was the only one who didn’t know about this, and of course that , so I felt like I was prank in the most realistic way they can. But they explained that they need to comply with what Jinki told them to do and I understood it.

 

“But you know Eve, Jinki risked everything he had just to bring you back. He planned all of this silently, so that he would not make a mistake. He decided to do this without you knowing to at least lessen up the tense feeling between you, Jung Ah and him.”

 

I smiled as Jonghyun talked about Jinki’s heroic act and I went up beside him to kiss him in the cheek. He was stunned and gaped at me.

 

“Please don’t let yourself out. You risk yourself as well and did your best to comfort me when Jinki was gone planning. I couldn’t thank you enough, Jonghyun.” I hugged him and gave him another kiss. I was really thankful this guy was on my side, without him, I seriously don’t know what to do.

 

“Uhm. Yeah…that’s uh. Just…you know…trying to make up with the thing I did in the past and I just went with the script Jinki wrote.” He stuttered and awkwardly hugged me back. I giggled, oh I love this guy.

 

“And by the way, that earring I gave you was a special recording device.”

 

“What?”

 

“It records everything you say and with the people around you. That was one of the elements Jinki used to track Jung Ah.”

 

I furiously blushed and I tried to remember all the stuffs I did while that earring was with me and oh…my…God.

 

“Don’t worry only Jaejoong and Jinki knew what you’ve been doing in your lone time.” He teased and waggled his brows.

 

“JAEJOONG!? Yaaaahhhh! I hate you guys! Ugh!” I whined and started slapping him. This was really embarrassing.

 

“Ehem,” we stopped when Jinki made a loud coughing sound.

 

“I think I need to go now, Eve, Jinki here is in desperate need of attention from you after all that hearing your moans in the bathroom. Have I told you how that was?” Jonghyun said and I started hitting him again and whining so hard. I can’t even. Frustrating guys!!!

 

Jinki just blushed which made the situation more embarrassing.

 

“Shut up Jjong, but yeah thanks again.” Jinki chuckled and gestured a bro fist with Jonghyun. They hugged after that and patted each other, adding a few insulting compliments, laughing and lastly saying goodbyes.

 

When Jonghyun walked out of the scene, Jinki automatically wrapped me in his arms and started kissing me again. I giggled and just let him ravish me softly and tenderly. We couldn’t deny how much we both missed each other.

 

“So, did you like hearing me in the bathroom you bastard?” I pinched his nose.

 

“Yeah a great stress-reliever.”

 

“You’re so naughty. Did Jaejoong hear it too?”

 

“Nope, he works with me in the day. I take charge at night when you’re releasing yourself out.” He handsomely smiled and rubbed his nose with mine. I giggled, he has the power to erase all my bad memories with just that teeth showing. And I also realized how dedicated he was to me. Jinki loved me the way I loved him back. It has always been mutual for us. And I’m really glad that I can finally have a happy ending.

 

I wrapped my arms around his nape and pulled him. “I knew you would come back.” I whispered and bit his ear making him moan shyly.

 

“Of course, I’m not going to stay single forever, bunny” He replied smiling and caressing my belly in a gentle manner. I was so happy that he remembered my nickname that my mom gave me and the one I told him when we first met. I was also happy that he recognized the little bump I have that was made from our love.

 

“Mm, yeah, you’re going to be a father soon.” I nuzzled on his chest, smelling the scent I missed from him.

 

“And I think you’re going to be a wonderful mother.” Jinki held me sweetly in his arms, kissing the top of my head and resting there. The time passed by so quickly and the next thing we knew the sun was already up welcoming us with a brand new day.

 

A new day to start with the prince I always wanted to be with.

 

 

“I can’t wait.”

 

 

A/N: War's finally over ^-^ I hope you like their reconciliation. ahhh. hahaha. I'm sorry if I updated one day delayed.

Please rate and comment. I really want to hear from you guys.

And thank you for telling me about the Tittle thing. It's for my future story ^^

And yeah some readers were right about 'reading the title' it usually co-relate with the storyline of the chap

but it really didn't matter if you read it or not. lol

 

The Tutor only has THREE remaining chapters left.

 

And the next chapter is a SPECIAL CHAPTER

why?

 

Because it's Taeyon's story I'm about to unfold ^^

Please Anticipate! >-<