Waking up with a smile

The Tutor

 

A/N: Updated! ^^ Enjoy~

I woke up with the most wonderful feeling I could ever get. The feeling of warmth over my cold skin, the cool air hovering above my nose, my cheek being touch by a warm hand and soft but firm fingers, the plump slightly wet thing enveloping my lips.

 

I moaned a little and the soft wet thing left...

 

Wait don't go...

 

I opened my eyes and blinked a few times, not able to register what was blocking the light.

 

"Huh?"

 

"Hello and welcome to heaven, Miss Eveony, my name is Jinki I'm your guardian angel." He said it with the most heavenly soothing voice I've ever heard. I giggled and trailed my fingers on his cheeks.

 

It's a nice feeling to see your beautiful face first before anything else...

 

"Ahhh...it's really overwhelming to see such a handsome angel." I mumbled beaming at him. He chuckled ily and I felt my underwear swoop off my legs, if I'm wearing one.

 

"Where am I, Jinki?"

 

"In my room, baby."

 

I laughed. This guy never forgets to tease me.

 

"Seriously, where?"

 

He moved back but I caught his arms before hand and pulled him towards me again. His arms fell over my sides and his face so close to mine. I giggled once again and put my thumb on his lower lip causing him to flinch.

 

"It's wet." I said bluntly.

 

"hmm..so?" his lips moved with my thumb when he spoke.

 

I locked eyes on him and smiled, "Did you kiss me?"

 

He didn't flick his eyes away and it surprised me to see him grin sheepishly.

 

"Maybe..."

 

You goddamn son of a tease...

 

"Hahah -ow! Ow! That hurts!" My laugh didn't come out good because a pain emerged from my side. I felt the thick bandage and the white satin form on it. I looked up again and saw Jinki's worried smile.

 

I was stunned when he leaned forward and placed his lips on my forehead, touching it lightly. He moved back and grinned again.

 

"Don't look at me with those eyes. You look so cute in it."

 

I could tell you how much my giggle nerves were bursting out my skin right now...

 

Really Jinki, where have you been in the past years I've live...

 

"I-I...hmmm SO! Haha..err.. I'm at the hospital, right?! Hehe." I said stuttering like a nervous wreck. What the hell, my mind was malfunctioning again.

 

"Yep." He sat up and turned his head to the door. I followed his stare until someone clicked the door knob open.

 

Holy ! Another handsome dude came in...

 

He was tall and his hair was scruffy. His small face amazed me so much because it was unique but pretty, those eyes that resembles a deer's eyes, his tall nose and those beautiful quirk end looking lips. His muscles where sticking out of his jersey shirt and he has this...I dunno...some flaming charisma shed all over his body.

 

And he's somewhat familiar...like I've seen him before.

 

"How she doing, bro?" he approached Jinki first, walking straight to my bed. I got goose bumps.

 

"She's alright although she can't laugh." he chuckled and I rolled my eyes.

 

I almost fell out of bed when he looked at me directly, my head jerking backwards in the process.

 

"Hi, now that I've seen your face clearly, you looked familiar...have we met before?" he smiled so wide it took me off guard. Onew pushed his shoulder and glared at him.

 

"Yah, you're hitting on her already."

 

"No, no! Take it easy, bro, she really looks familiar." he said eyeing me with a grin flustered on his face.

 

"Ahh, I thought it was a pick-up line." I blurted out which made them chuckled happily.

 

"Oh yeah! I remembered you! You were the girl who took my sit at the cafeteria!"

 

"Ah! You were the Good Samaritan! Hahaha--h ouch!" I cracked holding my waist.

 

"I see you guys have already established a quick connection. I think there is no need for introductions anymore." Jinki smirked and sat in the foot of my bed while the guy got a chair and dragged it all the way to my crib with a screeching sound. He turned it around, the back facing me. He sat down and placed his arms on top of the chair's spine, his eyes fixed to my face. I somewhat felt nervous about it, feeling like I've slept for a plenty of hours and drooled at myself. Gee. Wish I looked prettier.

 

"I still don't know him though. You can introduce me to him, Jinki." I glanced back at the guy and he smiled so gentle. My heart raising a few up beats

 

"His name is Choi Minho, he's a track and field varsity player here in our school. He's a 3rd year suppose to be 4th year, but since he flocked his grades and concentrated more on playing rather than studying. He failed."

 

"Hey man! Do you really have to put the bad qualities in my introduction? C'mon."

 

"It keeps coming out of my mouth, sorry." He apologized sarcastically.

 

"Aish, idiot.”

 

I giggled, observing them. They seem to be close and attach. I can easily determine it by the way they look at each other.

 

"Anyway, pretty girl, like what he said, my name is Minho -"

 

"But you can call him frog."

 

"Aish! Stop it!"

 

"Sorry." Jinki muffled a laugh. I can't help but to laugh as well even though it hurts, they look so fun to be with.

 

"As I was saying, I'm Minho. And I'm an athlete. I usually don't go to school because I focus more on sports so at that time when you saw me a few months ago, I was training. You're Eveony right?"

 

 

"Yeah, I'm Jinki's y student."  I waggled my eyes brows at Jinki and he snorted, Minho just laughed hysterically, he held his hand for a handshake and I took it feeling his hand for the first time.

 

"Haha, you're fun!"

 

"Heh, thanks."

 

Jinki fake cough and made a weird glance at Minho. He shrugged and turned to me.

 

"Ahh, you must be wondering what's our relationship." he said. Minho's piercing eyes reflected on mine and I couldn't help but to anticipate on what he was supposed to say.

 

"Jinki's my boyfriend."

 

"WHAT!" I almost threw out of my bed. Jinki hit his head but Minho was already dying out of laughter, his joke pretty screwed my mind. I never thought Jinki would be gay or something because of how he appears to be so I was so terrified about the fact that I like a guy who also likes guys. His joke gave me the creeps.

 

"You bastard's son."

 

"Haha sorry, Eveony, he's my room buddy. We're buddies." Minho tried to stop his giggles, but it didn't work that much. I puffed air out, relief that they were just joking or anything. But just to make sure…

 

“You’re not really gay are you?” I gazed at them speculating any signs of dishonesty.

 

“NO WAY! I’m just his roommate.” Minho abruptly denied even gesturing his hands to form an X. Jinki just smirked and rolled his eyes.

 

"More like I'm stuck with this guy..." Jinki's eyes flickered to Minho's frame then back to me, his lips forming a frown.

 

"Ohh yeah, Eveony, if you're also wondering why I ‘m here and bothering you is because of the reason that I am the one who saved you." He dragged his chair a little bit closer, inches away from my bed. I was shocked and had left my mouth hanging open. So, he was the tall figure who had saved me from death. I couldn't thank him enough.

 

"Oh my god! Thank you! Thank you so much! If it weren't for you I would have died! Oh my god you save my life! How can I ever pay you?" I said reaching out for him.

 

"No need to..hmm.unless..."

 

"Don't even think about it." Jinki interjected. He keeps on glaring at Minho who appears to be paying less attention to him.

 

Someone knocked on the door again and I was so happy to see the third person who came in the room.

 

"Eveony!" he cried dashing towards my bed, I was about to reply but he already took me in his arms and cradled me softly.

 

"Yunho-oppa." I mumbled like a puppy. He caressed my head and kissed it so lovingly. Yes, I know...he missed me this much.

 

"Don't ever pull that stunt EVER again. You made poor old man cry." he pouted and kissed me one more time. I chuckled and hugged him back. The two boys were pushed aside.

 

"How are you?"

 

"I'm fine now though it still hurts."

 

He smiled softly and brushed my hair. He turned his direction towards the two boys who became frigid on their spot.

 

"Did you tell her?"

 

Tell me what...

 

"We were about to go there..." Jinki said with a low voice. Oppa sighed and turned his head to me. I blinked and waited.

 

"Jonghyun..."

.

.

.

They told me everything that I need to know. I can't help but to cry, I had mixed emotions. It was a relief that he did not cheat on me but at the same time I was so hurt to not know what he have been through. I was his girlfriend and yet he didn't tell me something as serious as that to happen which cause us both to get hurt. I was angry at him but I can't blame him enough because I know to myself that I also committed something I know he'll be angry at.

 

I sighed and wiped away the tears that keep streaming in my eyes.

 

"Yes, let him in."

 

Minho opened the door and let Jonghyun in. I made contact with his eyes and saw how much sadness burden underneath his lids. He smiled at me and I smiled back, both gloomy and weak.

 

“Hey…” he started.

 

“Hey.” I said it with a weaker tone, I was cautious. I’m a little bit excited to see him now, I still like him of course and that won’t change even though we were apart.

 

Oppa tapped the other two away from us whispering something like ‘let’s leave them alone for a while’. They walked out of the door, Onew glanced back and I saw him with his soft eyes. He bowed his head and smiled.

 

I breathed air so hard it hurts my side.

 

“Eveony…I’m so sorry.” He sat up carefully on my bed, placing his palm on mine, his fingers trailing my skin. I cringed. It has a different feel to it, the feel of his skin.

 

It was different when Onew holds my hand.

 

I looked away, unable to answer him as fast as I could. I bit my lip, trying the hardest to pull back the building tears from my ducts.

 

“Jonghyun…I’m sorry too.” I whimpered.

 

“Eveony, I swear, I didn’t cheat on you…You were a different girl, and I love that about you. I love you, Eveony. And I regret everything. I’m so sorry.” His voice started to squeak harshly, he was sensitive. I closed my eyes, the warm tear falling from my flushed cheeks. I still didn’t look. For sure it’s going to break our hearts more.

 

“I forgive you, Jonghyun, it’s not like we could stop something from happening.”

 

There was a moment of silence…

 

“Eveony, look at me.”

 

“…”

 

“Eveony…”

 

I sighed heavily, sniffing back. I looked at him and saw how much tears fell from his eyes. I know it was really hard for him to leave, to leave a person behind. I know that feeling…it was already carved from my heart.

 

“I’m going back to states…”

 

“I-I know…”

 

“Before I leave, can I just hug you for the last time? I mean, if that’s okay with you. I don’t really want to leave without ending up in good terms with you.”

 

“I understand, come here.” I told him holding out my hands for him. I smiled which made him broke into a soft cry before leaning carefully at my body. He cuddled me tenderly, his warmth reaching my weak body. His hands fell upon my hair twirling it, I held him wholeheartedly and I’m going to miss him so much.

 

“You’re such a crybaby.” I joked making him puffed a chuckle. I guess I needed to make him feel better before leaving. I too, don’t want to end up with him in a bad way. I actually like this more than just forgetting about everything. All the worries would slowly be gone with the wind…

 

He pulled away and grinned holding up his two thumbs under my eyes. He slowly wiped the tears and kissed my forehead.

 

For the record, I was kissed by three guys as of today.

 

“I love you, Eve.”

 

“I love you too…”

 

We stared at each other for a few seconds before he closed in the gap and pecked my lips. I didn’t refuse. I want to feel his lips for the last time.

 

We pulled from the kiss and laughed. I guess it’s all right now, everything don’t always end up in a bad way.

.

.

.

The door swung open which startled the two of us. Taeyon appeared there, crying. I awed. She was still cute even if she’s crying. She straddled towards me and pushed away Jonghyun from where he sat. I laughed at her childish behavior and patted her arms lovingly.

 

“Unnie! You scared me so much…I thought you’re going to leave me. I don’t ever want that to happen. I love you too much.” She started sobbing, her cheeks puffy and red.

 

“Taeyon seems to have this sister complex.” Jonghyun commented from the back which earned him a mild glare from Taeyon. He stiffened all the sudden and that should scare him.

 

“Aww..baby don’t worry, mommy’s here.” I reached for her hair and brushed it. Jonghyun chuckled from behind then looked at his watch and froze for a moment.

 

“Ahh, so is everything okay now?” Another voice echoed from the white walls of the room. We all turn to see who it was and the other boys came back minus the poor old man. My room was filled with the most gorgeous looking boys. I’m sure all girls outside were dying out of envy right now.

 

“Jonghyun-ah! What’s up!” Minho walked up to Jonghyun and bro-fist him.

 

“Hey Minho…how’s the track?”

 

When Jonghyun said the word ‘Minho’, Taeyon’s head jerked up suddenly and turned her head back to where Minho stood, her eyes wide open and her hands gripping mine so tight which made me mouth an ‘ow’ in response. Jinki saw it and skidded to my side.

 

Minho saw her and he gave her his wildest smile. I don’t know what happened next when Taeyon fell on my stomach. Oh my god! She suddenly fainted!

 

“Oh ! What did I just do?” Minho dashed and caught her in his arms. Jonghyun and Jinki were laughing their off, teasing Minho some more.

 

“You probably killed her with your flaming charisma.” Jinki scoffed.

 

“Yeah, you’re such a lady killer, poor Taeyon.” Jonghyun added.

 

“Shut up guys!” He grumbled cradling Taeyon in his arms. “I better get her a nurse or something. Be right back.” He strolled out of the room. We all burst into laughter.

 

For a couple of hours, Onew, Minho and Jonghyun stayed laughing and mocking each other, I just watched them with excitement while Taeyon sleeping at my side. All of them talking loudly and fighting over things for a minute. It made me happy to see them this way like friends reunited after a long period without seeing each other. I could tell how close they really are and it flattered me to see them laughing and having so much fun. It made me feel welcome and well taken care of.

 

Take note that they were all hot as well. I want to fry them into crisp.

 

But that’s just being selfish.

 

I giggled suddenly at the thought. They turned their heads at me curiously, I replied with an innocent look and they shrugged me and started blabbering again.

 

Jonghyun looked at his watch for the second time and sighed. It was time for him to get going. He bid his farewell to everyone and walked up to me and kissed me.

 

“Bye, Eveony. I promise I’ll be back for you.” He smiled crookedly as I nodded.

 

“Not a chance, Jonghyun, someone’s already after her.” Minho chirped out causing me to shoot my eyes on him.

 

What does he mean by that?

 

“Whatever, but still, I’ll be back. I’ll miss you! And maybe call you some time.”

 

“You’re gonna miss your flight.” Jinki mumbled folding his arms and leaning at the wall, his lips forming an impatient horizontal line. Jonghyun just waved him out of his mind.

 

“Jinki! Get your hands off my girl.” He laughed walking to the door. He and Jinki made an eye agreement before he turns to leave. I couldn’t exactly absorb what they said to each other. What? I can’t read eyes.

 

Minho left a few minutes later after Jonghyun, his coach called him and he better get back to his training. Before he left, he asked for my best friend’s name, seemingly interested at her. I burst into laughter and told him her name. He smiled sweetly and promised he’ll hang out with us some time. I happily agreed with it.

.

.

.

“Aren’t you gonna leave?” I told him while eating some oranges he started peeling a while ago. He shook his head and continued to peel off the fruit’s skin. I chuckled softly loving the sweet taste of the fruit.

 

“I’ll leave when Taeyon wakes up.”

 

“I can just wake her up for you, you know.” I suggested.

 

“Not now, I want to spend more time with you. I don’t want to leave yet.”

 

His answer made the hair from the back of my neck stood up. That was quite a shock, him telling me he doesn’t want to leave. What the hell!!

 

“Why?”  I said timidly, chewing my lips. I didn’t dare brush off the scattered hair on my face. It was there to hide my intense blushing. He spat his head up and stared at me, grinning.

 

“It’s because this hour is suppose to be the start of our tutoring session. And since you got stab, I couldn’t abuse your intellectual capacity for now.” He laughed eating some of the peeled oranges.

 

“Well, you can just teach me. Don’t worry about my stab, please. Why do you care so much” I spluttered not really thinking what I was saying. I got a silent response on him forcing me to look up.

 

Just then, his hands flew right at my face, tucking my hair back to my ear. I gasped, his little gesture made my heart pumping up blood again, too fast I guess.

 

“I just care.” He said dead serious. My face stiffened and I probably turned red as quickly as possible.

 

“Tomato is a fruit right?”

 

“Uhmm…Yes? Why?”

 

“Coz you actually look like one.” He grinned at me with an additional pinch on my cheek. Dammit! He’s teasing me again! I couldn’t handle it!

 

“Aaaaarrghh! You’re such a –“

 

“A what? Tease? Old geezer? Maniac? Lecherous? Jerk?”

 

I laughed at his sudden interjection, “No, such a sweet thoughtful handsome tutor.” I giggled at him. His amazement was seen all over his face and I thought I saw him blushed for a second.

 

We made fun of each other for a couple of minutes more. I was mocking him because his fingers turned into orange for peeling too many oranges. He just retorted me with witty comments about my behavior while I sleep.

 

Taeyon slightly moved and moaned like a little kid. She scratched her eyes cutely and started blinking, adjusting to the brightness of the room. Onew stood up and smiled and stepped closer, “I better go.” He said mildly and patted my head. I purred at him and winked.

 

“See yah, thanks for the time.”

 

He leaned back still beaming at me and turned towards the door, shutting it afterwards. Taeyon abruptly sat up and squealed at me, my ears ringing from her sudden awakening.

 

“Unnie! Unnie! Unnie! Unnie! Oh my gosh!” she was still squealing like crazy, forgetting we were on my bed and I was injured.

 

“What? What? What? Spit it out!” I said to her with an annoyed look, but I was just kidding.

 

She squealed again, her flowery dress fluttered gracefully as she jumped out of my bed. She made a sudden twirling and dancing all over the room which stunned me to hell. I never saw Taeyon so happy, so giggly, so in love...

 

“I finally found him!” she lifted her hands in the air and started jumping ballerina style. I raised my eyebrows at her, too shock to even comprehend.

 

“Hah?!”

 

“I found my prince!”

 

A/N:  Minho’s back! :D Hahaha he actually appeared in the 4th chapter but that’s just a quick preview of him hehe, and now he’s finally in the story…expect more romance! Hahaha. Don’t worry too much. I won’t be jumbling the ships, onkey and 2min still. Though Minho’s character is a bit OOC (I have reasons. :] ehehehe…) He’s a bit of a flirt and so. Hahaha…

We will still see Jjong in the later part of the story, one goes and the other comes back.

How’s the little reunion they had there? Hahaha and YEY! Taeyon met her prince! ^^

Did you guys think Onew really kiss Eve on the lips? I was also debating with myself. LOL.