Beyond Normal

The Tutor

 

A/N: Another update! XD Warning..a very long update and slashie scenes LOL.

Okay so, after this update..I dunno when I’ll be able to update again, I’m going to my grandmother’s house (for I think two weeks) and there’s no internet there ;A; but still I’ll write the next chapter so if there’s a chance, I’ll upload it quickly. I’ll leave another note under the chapter so please read it ^^

 

Anyway I talk too much…here’s the fic ^^

 

"How come it's still close? They took up the whole two weeks renovating the place. What kind of renovation are they doing, some kind of a mall?!" I frowned, I was really pissed off. The teacher's lounge was undergoing a reconstruction and they have to close it down temporarily. Since our tutor room was there, we couldn't do anything but to walk all the way to the library behind the college building to get the teaching done, and for the past two weeks I've been there, I suffered from internal memory loss because of the freaking stares or rather glares and giggles the other students were giving us. I couldn't study at all.

 

"Dunno." He shrugged walking with his hands on his pockets. I groaned at him for his nonchalant behavior.

 

"Oh! C'mon! Aren't you annoyed? I mean...I haven't catch up with anything you taught me. I'm so freaking fed up with girls approaching you and asking stupid questions then look back at me with the I-wanna-kill-you-because-you-are-with-him face! Can't you control your fan girls?! Sheessh..." I said frustrated, scratching my head in annoyance. He remained quiet and walked as if he didn't hear anything at all.

 

Everything was back to normal, well actually, way beyond normal. Ever since I got out of the hospital two days after the incident, I got tons of get well soon slash confession letters from every boy I crossed upon and day by day, I earned girls entering my anti-Eveony club. I was actually proud of it for some reasons, their jealousy produce the undying smug on my face. I have antis way back when I was with Jonghyun and now I notice it grew a lot bigger because of these three reasons:

 

One is that, they thought I was the one who made Jonghyun leave the school. A few were heartbroken but a lot were at rage and blaming me for it. I don't think I need to care for them since I know the whole reason why he needs to leave. Jonghyun calls me every time he's free, I'm happy we still have this 'friends' relationship going through. He even asked me if I was dating anyone right now, of course I said no.

 

Two, Minho and I were very close and were like glued to each other. I honestly think he was Jonghyun's replacement in the group. I said group because Onew, Taeyon and Minho were now hanging out with me from time to time. Lunch was our bonding moment, since Taeyon and Minho were on the same class and the same goes for me and Onew, we always meet up at the cafeteria sitting on one table. Our group was the talk of the student body, I couldn't deny the fact that we were already popular among the students and if ever Jonghyun was here, I can't imagine how I’ll be able to handle it.

 

And since Minho is the so called 'dream boy' of the school. Our friendship drove every obsess fan girl of his crazy! He's a typical happy and flirty kind of guy who doesn't really care whether he gets affectionate with people around him in public, including us. It was his routine to get too close to me by putting his arm on my shoulder or running to a hug whenever he sees me walking. Onew was not too far out from being drag by him all over the place, he gets frustrated but it seems that he's already used to Minho's kind of nature, 'like a dog' he says often. And of course, with the eyes of the public lurking from side to side, I'm sure I'm already the target of glares among the female population.

 

Lastly, the Prince, Onew, protecting me from evil ready to attack whenever I'm not looking. He's with me almost every day, and it was my idea to put him in every class that I have and place him beside me all the time. He had no complaints about it and said it was right because if ever I am left alone my life's going to be in danger, obviously. He knew that my life was at risk and he even taught me a few basic self defenses.

 

And god he dyed his hair brown and outgrow it twice the length as before which made him too handsome plus the fact that he wore glasses which perfectly puts an edge to his slightly chubby face. He’s so cute and handsome at the same time! He wears a different set of clothes now, and it came from his beloved fans. I envy him sometimes because his handsomeness turns into profitable goods for him. He grew taller and manlier each passing day and I am goddamn so lucky to see, hear, smell, and feel him with me every hour.

 

And since I like him so much, I'm glad I topped every girl who likes him too. I just wished he feels the same way about me.

 

"Hello? Earth back to Kim Eveony? Are you there?" He kept waving at my face even chuckling while his at it. I blinked, confused of what was happening.

 

"Oh gee! I uhmm...saw something." I blushed when I realized I was staring at him for the whole time. He smirked and leaned forward tilting his head to the side.

 

"Saw what? My face? I know I'm a pretty damn good thing to look at. Don't make it too obvious, sissy girl." He snorted. I furrowed my brows and slapped his cheek playfully making him snigger in amusement.

 

"Go to hell, Jinki."

 

"As long as you're with me."

 

I turned around and bit my lip struggling hard not to smile at his sly comment. I started walking again and he just followed from behind apparently watching my .

 

I don't mind that. Hehe...

 

"What the actual fluck!? The library is close! What the hell! Jinki! What are we suppose to do now?" I groaned loud stomping on the ground.

 

"I told you a while ago that it was close but you keep on walking...and staring at me" he replied with a tease in his tone.

 

"Why didn't you just say it with a more precise tone so that I could hear it clearly?"

 

"I did, but you were daydreaming, that's not my responsibility. I just keep on following you."

 

I slapped my forehead. It's useless to even talk to him. I always end up losing the conversation. I strolled beside him and dug my arm under his dragging him back to the student's building.

 

"Where are we going?"

 

"To your room."

 

"What?" he spluttered and I held in my giggle. I have a brilliant idea to just visit his room instead rather than just sulk to every stupid learning facility that was closed.

 

"You'll be tutoring me in your room."

 

"What!? You're kidding right? Why not in your room instead?"

 

"I got my underwear hanging all over the place for it to dry. I don't want you there stealing my ."

 

He laughed, "Yeah, right."

 

After a few seconds of appealing to him, he finally said yes and we were now walking back to the student's building. He told me that his room was on the fifth floor so when I got there I was gasping for breath. I was a little excited myself as to what his room would look like and since Minho was staying there too, I would also see his.

 

We stopped to our tracks when we saw a guy on his knees fumbling over something at the floor near a door.

 

"Hey that's Jonghyun's room." I told Onew who was now making his way to the guy kneeling. The ground was not empty, there were thousands of roses, letters and boxes scattered everywhere. I shook my head bewildered and trailed behind Jinki's back.

 

"Hyung, what are you doing?" Jinki called out which startled the guy on the floor. When he looked up, my eyes gaped open and my jaw dropped. The guy was freaking beautiful! Is he even a guy? His skin was glowing and flawless and his face looks like an angel's. His eyes were soft and dazzling and his curvilinear mouth perfectly angled his sharp jaw line. The hollow from his collarbone was sticking out in his loose long sleeve shirt and his whole frame resembles a teenage student.

 

"Underneath these tons of gifts in our door, my key is somewhere in this area. I clumsily let it off my grip when I was locking the door. Jinki, could you help me?" his soft calming voice gave shivers, he was almost perfect. How stunning he was oh... I was mesmerized.

 

Jinki kneeled over and helped him without hesitation. I stood there for a moment but I couldn't resist the urge to help them out too. He gave me a smile and nod gesturing a sign of appreciation and I felt completely pleased by it.

 

"What the hell are these, Hyung?" Jinki said while he continued to look for the key and I just honestly stare at the guy for a moment.

 

"Ahh these were from my admirers and some from Jjongie's fangirls. I don't have much time to pick them all up coz of my tight schedule. You see, I'm in a rush recently."

 

While paying attention to his voice, I was able to spot a silver key shining under a red golden box. I pulled it out and handed it over to him.

 

"Found it!" I grinned. He took it and jumped off to his feet, bowing at me with a smile on his face.

 

"Thanks, Eveony, I'll catch up on you guys later! I'm late for my appointment! See you guys!"

 

"Ah! Wait! You know me?"

 

He giggled which took me off guard and said, "Yeah, your cousin talks about you a lot. Bye!"

 

Without any explanations, he just suddenly vanished from the hallway. I was left there flustered and dazed.

 

"Jinki explain what just happened."

 

"That's Kim Jaejoong, Jonghyun's roommate."

 

"Oh! He's Jaejoong! I heard of him! Yunho-oppa told me that he was a close friend and uhmm...I never knew his Jonghyun's roommate too although he told me once that he got a roommate which never really stayed inside his room so he was always alone. So he was that guy..."

 

"Yeah, you talk too much."

 

"Sorry, I got carried away. His looks define as god like appearance. Like Eros or something..."

 

"More like Aphrodite."

 

"Eh?"

 

"Those gifts were given by half of the male population."

 

"Oh..." so he sort of had that kind of image... Woah...

 

“How old is he? He looks young.”

 

“I think he’s on his thirties.”

 

“Wow! He doesn’t look like one! If he’s still studying then he must me taking his Master’s degree right?”

 

“Yep.”

 

“Yah, Jinki maybe we could–“

 

I turned around and found Jinki nowhere in sight. I panicked but then a hand came out from the next door beside Jonghyun's and I peeked in abashed to see him inside. He was just actually living next door!

 

"What the hell, Jinki! You were Jjong's neighbor all along and you haven't even told me!" I yelled at him and made my way towards his bed as if the room was mine. He glanced back at me and placed his bag somewhere in his table.

 

"Did you even ask?"

 

"Errm..no."

 

"That's it, end of discussion."

 

I crossed my arms grumpily and rolled my eyes. I watched him roamed all over his room staring at various places, looking for something. His room was not that big compared to mine and Taeyon's, maybe it's because he was sharing it with Minho. I like the cozy feeling enveloping the interior, the warm looking walls half full with posters from the sides. If you look at it in a one point perspective, you could see the division of style from the two guys living in. Jinki's at the left side organized and clean, his bed was a little hard and simple. His clothes neatly placed along the knobs from his closet, his table was mostly composed of books and paper stocks sticking between binding folders. While Minho's side surprised me more because it was really tidy and polish. Although there were clothes in his bed, it was folded and left in one side. He had a big stereo besides Jinki's table where he piled his books and stuffs on top. The posters on the wall mainly consist of NBA players and some random athletes he must liked. Underneath his bed were some shoes and balls sticking to certain areas. At the farther end of the room, their bathroom and mini kitchen was scene. It was complete with condiments aligned from the top shelves and pans hanging on the edges, they had a big refrigerator on one side. It's probably because they eat a lot. I only had a box like fridge in my room filled with candies...

 

"Not bad for a room." I said with amusement. He turned around and smirked at me.

 

"Why? Did you think that you are going to see a smelly old dirty place filled with dusty clothes lying on the ground?"

 

"Yep, I was expecting that." I said popping the p. He clucked his tongue and made his way to the fridge.

 

"Well Minho doesn't come here often so if he ever does, that's the time you'll see it."

 

I laughed, so it's just clean because Minho hasn’t really stayed that much here.

 

Jinki prepared a fruity meal and placed it on top of his bed. We're going to study there. I plopped in to the other side lying on my back as I wait for Jinki to change into his comfortable clothes. Chewing the grapes intently, I watched him strip off before me. He didn't even dare go to the bathroom or turn around, he was facing me and I'm up for the challenge.

 

"Go stripper, give me a little entertainment." I teased biting the grapes from the skin and looking at him like I want to eat him. I actually do by the way.

 

He smirked and started taking off his shirt, illuminating his toned abs and y muscles. I gasped when he run his hand through his hair making a y gesture. He turned around and revealed his smooth toned back. His skin was slightly shining because of the heat. I remembered my antis right now, a stripping Jinki in front of me while you guys obsess yourselves with just his pictures. Heh, what luck.

 

He stopped, gliding his hands through his belt buckle on the way for his button and zipper. He looked at me and smiled, “You sure want to see the rest of me?” he said with a little sarcasm on his tone.

 

For a second I thought maybe I shouldn’t dare look, I might be sleeping with my eyes open thinking about his body. But hell, I want to see!

 

I giggled and nodded. He smirked and continued his business, unbuckling the belt first and holding out the thin metal on his zipper. He slowly zipped it down while staring at me with seductive eyes making me all tingly an edgy inside, my toes wiggling from excitement.

 

Just when I was about to scream from the thrill, he laughed and went to the bathroom changing there. What a freaking tease he is! I want to kill him! Oh my god! That’s just mad!

 

“Jinki yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!” I can’t help but to released my anger and teased feelings. He runs back to the room with a white hugging t-shirt and jogging pants, he was laughing his off at me and I completely felt embarrass for wanting to see him .

 

Dang , he got me good.

 

“You are really something, Eveony.” He said with a sticky grin on his face. I groaned eating a bunch of the grapes in front of me. “Just do your thing and teach me” I growled which turn out to be an understatement.

 

We started with Statistics. I got used to his teachings and now I actually improved a lot with my grades. I even got an A minus in my report card, but that doesn’t mean he would stop from tutoring. That’s just because he was teaching me in advance and so I can cope up with the lectures in class. I rely on him too much so I felt bad and I wanted to make sure I listen to him well from now on that’s why I was really pissed off when we can’t study at all.

 

“Did you get it?” he asked assuring. I leaned forward and made little line doodles at the notes testing if I got it all in my head.

 

“Yeah, I do.” I said in amazement, I’m learning again!

 

He patted my head and shifted to his side facing me. We were both lying on our stomach and books and notes before us. He continued with his lessons, but my mind suddenly wanders off to somewhere else when I remembered my task at my science class. I have a reporting to do and it’s not an easy one. Since he was not attending that class I felt pressured because no one was there to instruct me. I turned to look at him and he stopped.

 

“What?” He said blinking. I cleared my throat so that I could gain some volume, but it seems like my voice depleted just by thinking of the question I want to ask him.

 

“Do you guys have here?” I asked timidly. His face clumped up in shocked and his mouth suddenly dropped. I smiled sweetly at him and waited for him to answer.

 

“Uh, that was quite a shock of you asking such things. Let me dwell on myself a little longer.” He paused and turned to his left. I waited again, not quite sure if I’m doing this the right way.

 

“Well of course, we do have . We’re still guys for god sake. Why are you asking for it?” he chuckled and reached forward to pinch my cheek. It was his new hobby now.

 

“It’s for my science class…We were talking about uality and stuffs and I was assigned to report about errhmm… stuffs and I thought maybe I should…you know ask for your help since you’re my tutor…” I looked down and started twirling my fingers. He burst out laughing and sat up from the bed. I turned to my side and frowned.

 

 “You’re not gonna help me?” I pouted crossing my arms. It took him a minute to recover and sniffed his nose. He chuckled on last time before retorting.

 

“Yeah, sure…what do you need to know anyway?”

 

I sighed in relief. I thought he was going to make fun of me all the way. This was a serious thing because it’s embarrassing to talk about it on class if you aren’t knowledgeable enough. I need to look mature and with sense when I stand in front and discuss it.

 

“Okay, uhmm…let’s see.” I flipped open my notebook looking for a particular page. “I need to tackle about the Male and Female Reproductive system, where do fertilization takes place, stuffs about ual , and uhmm…a video clip.” I said mumbling, I was indeed super uncomfortable talking to him about this but I have no other choice left. Jinki sensed my utter discomfort and goes back to his serious attitude.

 

“Okay, maybe I could help you with that, we should start first from the basics.” He said then stood up and walked all the way to Minho’s bed. I was surprised when he pulled out under Minho’s pillow a laptop and placed it before us. I sat up and composed myself beside Jinki while he opened the laptop and started clicking.

 

“Do you already know the parts of a male and female reproductive system?”

 

“Uhm..I do but, I don’t remember some of it, especially with the male.” I said lightly leaning on Jinki’s shoulder.

 

“Well do you want to see one?”

 

 “Oh my God, Jinki I —.”

 

“Let’s look it up on the internet.” He cut in laughing at me. I slapped his arms and pouted. He got me again. I felt my cheeks burning from embarrassment.

 

“Here you go, I got one who looks more like a sketch than the real thing with labels and parts.”

 

“Oh thank you.”

 

“Do you have your usb drive?”

 

“Yeah, here.”

 

“That was quick.” He snorted and I handed him my usb. He plugged it into the computer and dragged the image there. He browsed for the female and put it there too. After saving the images he showed it to me and started explaining in full details what the purpose of those parts are for. I started taking down notes and even drawing it in my notebook which made him laugh.

 

“Stop staring at my drawing and continue.” I scowled and jabbed his arm.

 

So basically, he explained all of it in a much mature and professional way and I praised him for it. It was clear and very entertaining to learn. He even tried to draw it and I can’t help but to laugh because he at drawing. We finished half an hour before seven and I know I can discuss it in front of the class without flipping out. He was the best tutor.

 

And we partially watched a scene, which kept me nibbling on my fingers and while he stared at my face, amused maybe. After that, he compiled all the needed information plus the video clip in my flash drive and gave it back to me.

 

“You went to Jonghyun’s room right?” he asked out of a sudden. I turned my eyes on him and blushed.

 

“Uhmm…yeah, why?”

 

“What do you guys normally do there?”

 

His question made me froze in the spot. Why would he ask? But anyway, since he helped me I should probably let him know.

 

“Normally the things couples do…” I said bubbly. He snickered and lied down on the bed hitting his pillow.

 

“Like?” Jinki exclaimed and grabbed my wrist pulling me down as well. I squealed and landed my head on his expanded left arm. I struggled out of the touch but he locked me in like he really wanted me to stay there and die because of how close the contact is.

 

 “Like…uhmm kissing.” I murmured trying not to look at his gorgeous face. He ily chuckled.

 

“Did you have with him?”

 

“WTF NO!” I yelled and grabbed the end of the bed wanting to leave that part. This was not good, I’m getting and I don’t know whether I could restrain myself from Jinki. He had me under his spell for the longest time.

 

He crawled on top of me before I even knew it and secured my body under his. What the hell. What the hell. What the hell. Not good…oh my god, he’s so hot. I can’t.

 

“Yaaah..let me go. I don’t like this.” I whimpered, I didn’t feel afraid but I want to be free otherwise I’ll melt under him. He smiled sheepishly lowering his face closer to my ear.

 

“The first time I cornered you like this, you kicked my balls. But then looked at you now, your face describing the words ‘I want you’ under it” He whispered huskily on my ear sending fervent electrifying feeling down my body. I don’t know what to do now, he was freaking right.

 

“Yaaaaaahhh~ Jinki.” I moaned. I was hopeless.

 

“I like the sound of that.” He chuckled and leaned forward again almost reaching my lips.

 

“You didn’t have with Jonghyun?”

 

“I didn’t, I don’t like . I’m afraid of getting pregnant.” I blurted out, I feel like my brain was wheeling from my skull just because of how his y voice coming out of his lips.

 

“I see. If that’s the case then you’re still…”

 

“Yes” I gasped. “I’m still a .”

 

I closed my eyes, afraid of something I don’t really know. I haven’t heard any of him after that and it made me peek to see what happened to him.

 

“Eveony.”

 

“Hmm?”

 

“Can I kiss you again?”

 

Waaaaahh…what the actual …he wanted to kiss me.

 

I opened my eyes and saw his, glittering and full of hidden desires. I smiled and s my arms up at the back of his hair. I have nothing to lose now. Since I’m not tied anymore and I’ve always wanted something like this to happen.

 

I grinned as I flicked down his lips for a split second and I felt the anticipation would kill me. I traced my thumb across his bottom lip. It was so full and kissable. His lips parted slightly as his breathing sped up, I could practically hear his heart beating on my chest.

 

“Go ahead.”

 

He smirked and slowly leaned down, pressing his chest to mine. I purred and felt his lips brushed mine. He kissed my nose and smiled then went down and my lips. His tongue was hot and wet. He placed his lips fully under my curved one. The feeling went back again, the night that I kissed him passionately, he must have remembered it and now were both craving for that feeling again. I hope there’s nothing that could stop us now.

 

I broke part suddenly. “Hey, is the door lock? I don’t want Minho bursting in from the door.” I giggled. He cocked his head and rubbed his nose with my nose lovingly.

 

“Yeah, its lock I check it before”

 

“Hahaha! So you planned this! You evil tutor.”

 

“I didn’t, let’s just say that I prepared.” He chuckled and pecked my lips. His eyes sparkled with love and pressed his lips back to my lips lightly, keeping in mind that we need to do everything slowly and harmonically. I didn’t refuse any of this, I love him and somehow his feelings were reaching out for me.

 

Jinki knew how to stir me up, his lips moved perfectly. Each and every sweet he made was eternity. I palmed his cheeks forcing him to deepen the kiss and as he did, I felt lightheaded. I love this, he tasted wonderful and I’m so happy to kiss him without the influence of alcohol, it was the mere fact that he wanted to kiss me made me feel so loved.

 

Jinki growled and bit my lip tenderly. I tilted my head to the side gaining more access in his lips. I was giving in, I was up by him and I want to devour him with need. He grew breathless and run his tongue against the partial mount in the middle of my curve lips requesting for entry. His tongue met mine and we battled for dominance but we already knew who would win. I moaned so pleasurably, his lips worked its way to mine better than I imagine. He was a great kisser and every girl would love to be kissed by him.

 

“Aaahhh…Jinki.” I panted when he broke in going directly to my neck, it softly. I squirmed under him, his heat burning my body. He was so hot and I couldn’t cope up with everything. My fingers fumbling towards his heated skin and his hands tenderly caressing my sides, he bit the ridge of my jaw and I moaned straddling my hands under his chest.

 

“Jinki…stop.” I whimpered, and he quickly turned back. I saw his flustered gaze, his lips moist and red. His scent was strong and burning, burning with desire. And I knew I felt the same.

 

I reached forward and initiated the kiss, my lips loving how it perfectly fit in between his. I grasped against his shirt as he deepen it. His mouth was so warm and gentle touching the soft spots on my lips feverishly. I responded at everything he did with a low lingering moan. I was gasping for air. Breathing under him was difficult since his now my soul away from my body. Everything was moving slowly, even the way he was grinding his body towards me. I grew helpless beneath him and I felt how much he was aroused by this.

 

Oh …oh …oh …oh …

 

I pulled away, panting immensely. I locked my eyes on him and he was also out of breath. We almost fell in for the temptation. It was bad. After all, we weren’t even together yet.

 

“Yaaahh…that was uhmm..” I rolled to his side, flushed red and puffing. I tangled my fingers on my hair and stood up, fixing my creased shirt. I turned to him bewildered, he was grinning wide.

 

“That was hot.” He said chuckling. He got up and arranged his stuffs as if nothing occured. What the hell was wrong with this guy? He didn’t even look flushed.

 

“Wow, we just make-out, Jinki, and you look like as if nothing just happened.” I was so amazed by him. My feelings rising from his odd attitude…

 

“I know. We should do that often.”

 

“What?!”

 

He laughed walking straight at me. He held my hand and placed it on his lips, kissing it. This was way too fast than I ever noticed, was it? I don’t know. I’m going crazy!

 

“Eve, you like me right?” He let out a charming smile making my heart fell off my body.

 

Of course I do! I freaking like you! I love you! Isn’t that obvious enough!?

 

“Yeah.” I spluttered looking at his smiling eyes. He was so handsome I was spellbound.

 

He pulled me to a hug and ruffled my hair. I was so shocked, my heart furiously beating, my eyes were dithering. What’s going to happen next? Lord, answer me!!!

 

“I like you too.”

 

Oh yes! Oh Joy! Oh my god…I’m going to celebrate with Taeyon! Waaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!

 

“Really?” That was the only thing I mentioned after he proclaimed his feelings for me. I was on cloud nine! Finally!

 

“Yeah…”

 

“Then…I guess we’re on this mutual kind of relationship from now on.” I said, it doesn’t mean that he likes me makes me his girlfriend, no not yet, he didn’t ask me to be his girlfriend yet.

 

Jinki smirked and caressed my cheek. He kissed me on my forehead smiling afterwards.

 

“Let’s just stay in this status for a while.”

 

 

A/N: Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! And they finally are sort of together now. LOL.  I’m happy. :D I was so giddy/giggly writing this chapter. LOL it’s freaking LONG. xD I also added another character in the story, Jaejoong is here! Hahaha. You’ll be seeing him more often in the later part of the story.

 

Hahaha, I had fun with the mini education there. XD I’m sorry if I’m driving you guys into my own fantasies. LOL. I wanna see Jinki stripping too ;A; but that’s just plain erted. Hahaha Anyway yeah…I would just like to THANK ALL OF YOU for supporting this fiction. I haven’t really thanked my subscribers individually and I’m upset because of that. But yeah...I lack time.

 

I haven’t proof-read my chapters too much because I’m using my ipod touch to write my stories rather than msword. So I could write whenever I feel like the idea is coming. Haha

 

Oh yeah about this note, I just wanted to add the Five Major Character Recap from the story ^^

 

KIM EVEONY= Key’s girl version/ Gwiboon though I changed her name because Gwiboon sounds err…off at some point. I came up with the name Eveony because of the word ‘Gwibonnie’ itself, and I like the word Eve too. Furthermore, Eve is a strange, tough but still sensitive kind of girl. She’s beautiful and she knows it well. Like Key, she also likes to nag and scream a lot. She’s a flirt and likes boys, base on her background, she tends to go out with friends and meet guys…but what keeps her pure and innocent is the fact that she doesn’t like at all. Even though she has this y attitude she still had a nice heart, and she’s sweet too.

 

ONEW/LEE JINKI=Of course! The Tutor, well as you all can see and read…Jinki’s attitude here doesn’t normally contain his normal sangtae like attitude. He’s a cool looking guy with a great sense of humor. He’s smart and obviously talented. He usually doesn’t speak when he’s annoyed and only his closest friends know his real personality. He’s a passionate kind of guy and later on you’ll find out how passionate he is. LOL. And he still LOVES CHICKEN :D

 

LEE TAEYON=Taemin’s girl version, she’s a timid and gentle girl. Mostly guys want her because of her beautiful and elegant look. Like Taemin, she’s a dance machine and it was her secret talent. She came back to her country to find this one guy who she fells deeply in love with and wants to meet him so bad. She loves Eveony and would always want to stick with her.

 

KIM JONGHYUN=came in as second because of Jinki, though he’s jealous of the other’s capabilities, the two of them were best friends along with Minho. He’s a sweet guy and he really likes Eveony. A crybaby as well like the real Jjong… :}

 

CHOI MINHO=the new guy, he’s attitude is a bit off, a happy go lucky flirty kind of guy…somehow I made him like that to balance him with Taeyon, making them the perfect couple. Hahaha. Although his personality was kind of like that, he’s still a serious guy and into sports so much.

 

Done! I’ll add the others on the next chapter^^

 

Please! Comment? I really love to see your comments it gives me boost to continue. And I’m always happy when a silent reader gives a comment. I get excited. Haha