Sleeping in your Bed

The Tutor

 

A/N: Hey Guys! Happy New Year!

I just want to let you know that I really appreciate your efforts in reading and subscribing THE TUTOR. It gives me boost to continue writing this fiction. Without you I’d be nowhere in this place now. Although it still is a long way to go, I am thankful enough that you are reading this part. Whether you’re just a lurker or a comment giver, I still appreciate that your presence came with my fic. I can feel it. LOL and each time I update, the subscriptions keeps on increasing *sobs* It makes my heart melt. *cradles knees*

Enough with the drama! xD As I promised, I’ll update early coz school’s about to start so I need to brace myself. Woo!!!

 

Anyway carry on with the Fic! I talk too much…

---

I sighed flustered by the weather.

 

It’s supposed to be windy but it doesn’t seem like it. It was hot and my sweat slides off my back. I gasped keeping my calm, controlling my own temperature and the nagging I’ve been receiving from the past hours I’ve been with her.

 

“Are we freaking there yet? My skin’s gonna burn out! Why is it so freaking hot in here? What’s wrong with the weather?” she blurted rampaging the path. She was behind me mumbling stuffs I couldn’t really understand.

 

I didn’t tell her to bring too much luggage because it’s a long way home. But she was carrying her trolley right now with her back pack full of books. I groaned seeing her complain. It’s pissing me off.

 

“YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!! JINKI~” she shrieked trying to call my attention. I ignored her walking my own path, my earphones trailing her voice behind. I keep hearing comments about me being mean and evil.

 

Whatever, I just don’t want to deal with her right now. The heat was tiring enough.

 

I sighed once again when I heard her whimpering behind my back. I stopped and turned wanting to scream at her for being so annoying, but when I saw her, she was suddenly on the ground lying helplessly.

 

I put down my bag and came rushing to her. I hooked her up in my arms elevating her face to mine; she looked like she was cooked inside the oven for five minutes.

 

“Heat ” I said trying to wipe off the sweat dripping across her face. She fainted due the heat and her constant nagging. She might have drained all the oxygen out her body.

 

I smiled to myself, noticing that she still got plump red lips in spite of this condition. I reached for my sling bag, putting it back on my shoulder, then her back pack placing it neatly on top of her trolley. I lifted her to my back for a piggy-ride and started rolling out of the street.

 

We still need to walk for at least two meters ahead. But of course now that Kim Eveony fainted, I need to carry all of these stuffs for her.

 

Great.

 

I wished I didn’t agree with the arrangements.

 

I was called to the Office of the Dean because he wants to speak to me. I thought it was important and he might be referring for my scholarship plans. I went there as soon as I’ve finished all my college researches.

 

“The dean wants to speak to me” I said to the secretary. She smiled sweetly and called the dean’s permission. I came in and gave him a respectful bow.

 

“Please, sit down Mr. Lee” he said and I complied with his request sitting at the front couch aligned with his table.

 

“So, how was your tutoring sessions with my cousin?” he said straight to the point. I moved back a little considering that the thing that made me came here was because of that certain girl.

 

“Quite well, her performance in each class was good enough. She passed all the exams and I have already analyzed that the outcome of her grade will be nearly in the line of an A minus.” I explained, seeing how his face brightened up made me somewhat relieved.

 

“Ah, it’s very good news to me and her father, yes well, I called you here because I personally want to know your respond to the request I gave you one month ago.”

 

“Sir, I would like to inform you that I have accepted your request and the terms followed by it. It was indeed a nice offer at the same time.” I retorted still compose.

 

“That’s great, the parents involve in this matter were now told and willing to act in accordance with the circumstances considering your mother and Eveony’s father. So, there’s no need for this subject to be taken care of by this time.” He said hands drop down to the table. I just nodded.

 

“The only one that needs to know this is the person who’s going to live in your house for one month due to the upcoming college entrance exam.” He choked out laughing afterward. I chuckled as well seeing this as one of his playful tricks to his cousin.

 

“Should I be courteous enough to report this to her?” I said with some kind of eagerness in my side. I am now imagining her rage once she gets to know this news.

 

“Please do. I’ll be ready for the kill.” He said trying to hold his laughter. He really was a playful dean. I got up from my sit and bowed.

 

“I’ll be leaving now.” I said walking as I make way for the door.

 

“Oh, by the way, she met your mom already.” He said mildly causing me to stop in my track.

 

“She did? When?” I asked surprise by the statement.

 

“It was exactly three days after the pageant. It’s a good thing she had good impressions of my cousin.” He said implying the word ‘good impressions’.

 

“Ah, good enough. Thank you for the information, I need to go now.” I replied bowing once again and walking out of the door.

 

Eveony will be staying at my house for one month in lieu of her college entrance exam. She definitely was in rage when she first heard it from me but unexpectedly she calmed after that and asked if my mom was there. I was taken back.

 

Since the dean trust me so dear, he had given me the responsibility to take care of his cousin. I disagreed before but the offer was big enough to help me with my studying. The dean would take care of my second grading tuition fee and it was big enough to remedy my mom’s expenses.

 

Anyway, I’m not a selfish jerk. I’m helping the two of them at the same time.

 

I should accept it even if it causes me the peace I wanted for my break.

 

But I am not expecting that it will turn out like this in the instant we got out from the train.

 

“. She’s getting heavy.” I told myself wanting to throw the pig on my back. She nuzzled close to my ear and was now very comfortable with her position. I just rolled my eyes when she starts murmuring things.

 

I came to a stop at the meat shop, dropping the bags I carried for a long time.

 

“Ummmmmmmmmmmmaaa” I called out, excited to see my mother.

 

She yelled in return happy to hear my voice, she skidded excitedly to the front gate, opening it roughly.

 

“Aigoo! Aigoo! My son!” she exclaimed happily and at the same time worried on what I was carrying in my spine.

 

“She fainted while walking.” I told her while we enter the house. I missed my house, not so big, not so poor, just an average house.

 

“Aigooo…now now slowly put her in the sofa.” She said eagerly, running off to the kitchen for some fresh cold water.

 

I positioned her on the couch, her body limply cradled over it. I smiled cupping her cheeks.

 

“Here take this, aigoo, poor child.” I flinched when I heard my mom talked behind me. She handed me a glass of cold water and I hungrily drink it savoring the unknown taste.

 

She sat at the little space left on the sofa, pressing cold damp towel on Eveony’s face. I looked at them fondly; the sight of them seems to please me.

 

“She must have been really tired.”

 

“Yeah, somehow her nagging made her worst.” I chuckled putting the glass on the edge table. My mom turned her eyes to me grinning wickedly.

 

“What?”

 

“Well, you seem to like her a lot.”

 

I was startle by her and made me stand up from my seat.

 

“What are you talking about?” I asked her, my body shuddered.

 

“You should know you’re smart right?” she laughed tapping my hand.

 

“I’ll go upstairs and fix her stuffs.” I shrugged the conversation off and turned to walk upstairs, gripping Eveony’s bag along with me.

 

“She’ll be sleeping in your room. The other one was occupied.”

 

My eyes widened in surprise but somehow I was expecting it.

 

“So, where do I sleep then?”

 

“If you want you could sleep in your room too, on the ground. I’ll prepare you a futon. Since you guys are studying, it’s best to put you in one room to study. Of course no other things than that…”

 

I laughed; my mom was so cool sometimes.

 

“Okay, Mom, whatever you say.”

 

I put the bags inside the room, glancing back and forth at it. My room never changed and since Eveony’s going to stay here, I guess my mom prepared. It’s fragrant.

 

I remembered what she said a while ago, someone was occupying the other room. It must be her…

 

I walked out of my room and went to the next door knocking roughly. No one answered and I turned the knob, but it was locked.

 

I smirked.

 

I run back to the stairs stopping in the middle. My mother was still on the couch with Eveony.

 

“Mom, where’s Hyoyeon?”

.

.

.

.

.

“Mom, where’s Hyoyeon?”

 

Huh…what? Hyoyeon? Who?

 

I moaned my head still spinning. I think I was just about to wake up when I heard things I don’t understand.

 

“Oh, dear child, you’re coming back to your senses?” the voice was soft but deep, I tried opening my eyes, but somehow light reflected from nowhere and a face of a woman came into a blurred view.

 

“Mom?” I mumbled, I thought I was dead.

 

“Who are you calling mom? You pig.” Someone snorted and I just knew who possesses that voice.

 

I guess I’m not dead.

 

I opened my eyes roughly, adjusting the brightness like Photoshop. Then appear the image of a woman smiling at me. And I’m so happy to see her.

 

“Oh! Hello!” I got up quickly and automatically hug her. I didn’t know what I was doing and realize it after I hugged her.

 

“Sorry, I was just excited to see you again.” I smiled widely, the woman laughed at me patting my head.

 

“No worries, I’m excited to see you too. You were more beautiful than before.” She said pinching my arms. I giggled hiding my smile from my hands. I looked around and slowly recognize I was inside a house lying on a sofa. I abruptly became embarrass, consciously recollecting what happened before this.

 

“Did, I faint?” I asked her. She seems surprise but nodded still.

 

“Yeah, my son carried you all the way here.” She gave me water and I slurped it down so fast, thirsty as ever. I looked over to where Onew was and he was standing at the stairs with straight lingering eyes.

 

“Yeah, I carried you and you were quite heavy for your skinny body.” He smirked, I rolled my eyes.

 

“Well, sorry for being too heavy, Mr. Light.” I crapped out, forgetting his mom was there. I turned my head back to her to apologize for our weird conversation but I was surprised to see her laughing.

 

“My my…you guys are too close.” She said grinning at me.

 

“Eh-hehe…uhmm.” I stuttered scratching my neck I watched Onew walked down the stairs stopping by the wall’s edge.

 

“Anyway, mom, where’s Hyoyeon?” he muttered looking by the window.

 

“She’ll be home in a while. I called her already to tell her you’re here.”

 

Out of the blue, the door bell rang.

 

“JINKI YAH!” a loud shrieking voice was heard at the other side of the door.

 

Onew laughed, hurriedly coming over the door to open it. I watched carefully curious who’s on the other side.

 

“Speaking of the devil.” He said with a smile remaining on his lips.

 

When the door opened, I was suddenly frozen, stunned.

 

“Who are you calling devil huh? You little prick!” A girl about my age moved towards Onew and jumped right in front of his arms.

 

I was totally speechless.

 

She was beautiful with blonde straight hair and long skinny legs, her face was somehow different and looks foreign but some of her features where still the same like us. Her legs where completely linked over Onew’s waist.

 

“Ah, I missed you.” Onew said holding her tight.

 

“Haha! I know!” she said laughing kissing the tip of his nose.

 

I was beyond speechless when they…

 

Kissed on the lips

 

And hell it threw me way off guard!

 

After that quick kiss she jumped back out, realizing that there were actually people watching them.

 

“Sorry, mom, Jinki’s lips here were too irresistible!” she giggled out tapping Onew’s arms. I didn’t know that my mouth have been hanging that time.

 

What?

 

Mom?

 

They kissed? Why would she call her mom?

 

HUH?!

 

I let my mind dwell on the horror of discovery. I was not thinking clearly right? Maybe I’m still in dreamland.

 

It took me a moment before I could speak even then my voice was just a breath.

 

“Eveony this is my girlfriend.”

 

“EX-girlfriend. You Pabo! Don’t let her misunderstood us!” she said quickly after Onew, but still my head couldn’t yanked away the scenes I just saw.

 

“You guys were already misunderstood. Eveony, child, this girl is also staying here with us. I took care of her since she was little and the two of them loved each other like siblings, well after they reach the age when –“

 

“Oh, mom, you don’t have to tell her the whole story now! Anyway, hi Eveony, I’m Hyoyeon, I’m Onew’s sister, non-biologically hehe..uhmm well anyway, mom adapted me. Now, I’m a freelance photographer.” She exclaimed happily walking right towards me to shake hands. I smiled too and held her hands. I don’t feel any eerie feelings concerning her, she seems nice and playful.

 

“H-hello, I’m Eveony…I came here for Onew’s tutoring.” I said smiling nicely at her. Her eyes glimmered when she saw me directly.

 

“Wow! You’re really beautiful! I should make you one of my models! Haha!”

 

“Ahh…”

 

“Cut that out, noona, she fainted, and her brain isn’t ready to intake all she saw a while ago.” Onew told her, hugging her waist.

 

“Oh my! Are you okay now? I think it’s the heat, right? You should take a bath or cool or something haha. Do I look ridiculous to you right now? Oh! I’m so sorry, I was just happy to see Jinki here again!” she said way too fast, catching her breath afterwards. I expressed my amusement, she’s cool.

 

“Easy girl, missing me so much won’t do you good” he said curling her hair with his fingers.

 

“Yah! Jinki!” she giggled hitting his arm. Onew’s mom was glad too seeing her kids reunited.

 

I was lucky to see their closeness. It was sort of made me feel lonely but at the same time happy as well. I openheartedly showed them my light side just so they wouldn’t feel awkward with me.

 

And although I was really surprise to found out, LEE JINKI, had a girlfriend. I was relief he had, in that way, I would never conclude he’s gay or just an odd man.

 

Hyoyeon was cool; I don’t have grudge or any random feelings against her. She looks really glee and lovely. Her smile never fails to amuse me, and somehow I like her.

 

I sounded like a guy right now. Do I?

 

“Neh, umma, can I borrow Jinki for a while? I need him in my room.” Hyoyeon sheepishly smiled eyeing her mother. Onew’s mom gave her the looked of approval and laughed afterwards.

 

She turned her head to Onew, and he has this different grin curving his lips. Both of them chuckled and run to the stairs. Forgetting I’m there still confuse.

 

The door banged hard and a clicking sound occurred after that.

 

They locked the door.

 

I hadn’t moved an inch or relaxed a muscle. I turned my eyes on his mom, waiting for answers.

 

“Ahh, honey, don’t mind them. Haha…nothing’s happening.” She muttered back reassuring me that there’s nothing happening.

 

Really?

 

Seriously?

 

“Uhmm…can I go to my…room? I want to change clothes.” I asked her looking down.

 

“Sure, I’ll lead you.”  She got up and I followed her upstairs, she stopped to a room beside the room where the two went. I plopped in to see the room she entered.

 

“Pretty nice.” I commented roaming my eyes everywhere. The room was clean and very simple.

 

“This is Onew’s room, you guys are staying here. I’m sorry, Honey, since Hyoyeon’s occupying the other room, all her equipments are there. I couldn’t make you sleep there. Her room was a mess.” She laughed shyly. I tried absorbing all of the ideas she’s been giving me.

 

So, I’m going to stay in Onew’s room.

 

And HE is going to stay in his room also.

 

Which mean both of us are sleeping in the same room?

 

For one month.

 

I gulped.

 

What kind of temptation is God giving me?

 

“I…uhmm okay.” I don’t really know what to say. I can’t be mad or insist something. She’s such a nice lady, and I know she trust her son which is why I’m going to trust him too…

 

“Very well then, I should leave now if you’re going to change.” She said turning to close the door behind me.

 

“Wait!” I called out; she stopped and opened the door, smiling as she sees me one more time.

 

“Yes, dear?”

 

“Oh, I was just wondering…” I started, encircling my fingers.

 

“Hmm?”

 

“How am I going to address you?” I stopped, seeing the surprise look on her face. I beamed and she curled her lips too.

 

“Honey, you can call me any names you want.” She retorted amused at my innocence.

 

“How about mom?” I asked, hoping to get a good answer. She walked right back at me and fondly caressed my hair.

 

“Well, I suppose I could take care of three kids.” She told me laughing; I awed and gave her a sweet hug. I’ve always wanted to hug someone who was motherly, I haven’t had one since my mom died and it’s a good thing Onew’s mom was this nice to me.

 

“Thanks, mom” I sighed in relief, adding the agreed address. I felt how much I’ve long for someone to treat me like this.

 

“Okay, dear, I shall go now to give you some privacy. See you later at dinner.” She said, heading back out of the room.

 

She smiled and shut the door.

 

I sighed happily.

 

This place is so nice.

 

I could get use to this…

 

Abruptly after that, a female voice giggled from the other side of the wall, probably where Hyoyeon and Onew where. I hurriedly changed my clothes and jumped to the bed where the bed’s side was sticking to the wall. I plunged my ear to the cold barrier and listened carefully.

 

Being mischievous sometimes is not always a crime.

 

“Jinki…you got bigger!” Hyoyeon mewled.

 

I heard a few gasps and groans from the other side of the wall, hyping up my nerves.

 

“I was working out, you see, I’m not a wimpy kid you always tease me about.” Onew’s husky voice made me send chills in my spine.

 

I tried to squeeze my ear in, hoping to get a few more receptions from them.

 

“Jiiiiiiiiinkii! This won’t fit!” Hyoyeon’s moaned reach my ear and Onew was chuckling, his voice tends to be y sometimes and this moment was not an exemption.

 

A sweat trickled down my spine.

 

I drew back, catching my breath.

 

I don’t know why I reacted like that.

 

But I can’t help imagine what’s going on in that room.

 

“Here let me help you…”

 

“Kyaaahhh! Don’t just take it off like that!” Hyoyeon was screaming. I tried to swallow everything in my mouth that needs to be swallowed.

 

“These pants are too small for me. Try the other one.”

 

“I should measure your waistline first.”

 

“Kay, where’s the tape measure?”

 

Wait. WHAT?

 

Tape Measure?

 

I slapped myself in the face, realizing that I was making a complete fool out of myself! It seems like Hyoyeon was measuring pants for Jinki and he was trying it on.

 

But the words they used are really provocative…

 

I sighed and lied down the bed, forgetting everything that I just heard and saw a while ago. So frustrating..

 

I fell asleep for a couple of hours and Hyoyeon woke me up telling me it’s time for dinner.

 

We finished eating and where now on our own. I went upstairs and Jinki followed me. I got goose bumps thinking about me and Jinki sleeping in the same room.

 

Although his mom told me that he’ll be sleeping in a futon, I couldn’t rest assured. He’s still a guy…and we need our own privacy. But in the end, I like the idea of us staying in one room.

 

Geeeeehh…what am I saying.

 

I plopped down on the bed, childishly rolling over it. It was fluffy and the pillows smell so nice, the scent was so like Jinki’s. I didn’t mind his presence at all I was satisfied enough with his bed.

 

“Go play, miss sissy, tomorrow will start our class.” He said seriously while getting one book out of his shelf. I laughed remembering our first meeting when he first called me sissy.

 

“Aww. I don’t wanna.” I pouted mimicking a kid’s voice. He turned and smirked at me and it always makes me so overjoyed to see him smile.

 

It’s like I’m addicted to it.

 

“Okay.” He said with a light tone, he walked over to his study table and grabbed his earphone and mp3 player then his eyes scanned my body from head to toe. It made me shiver.

 

“What?” I asked in a scathing tone.

 

Without warning, he jumped on the bed and slouched beside me. I threw back away from him feeling uncomfortable.

 

“Yah! What do you think you’re doing?!” I cried slapping his arm.

 

“Reading” he answered nonchalantly, his hands moved over to place his book on his chest.

 

I tried pushing him away. I was trapped because the other side of the bed was leaned against the wall. I was still lying on the bed when he turned his head to face me, I yelped in surprise considering it was too close.

 

He was handsome as ever. His hair was a bit scruffy and it was golden brown, his eyes were so alluring, his nose so cute, and his lips were full and red.

 

I gulped from the view. Too close…

 

He gazed like he was trying to absorb me. And I was indeed absorbed.

 

“Alright! Sheeesh!” I shook my head and got up from the bed. I couldn’t take it!

 

I struggled to get across him lifting my legs to get pass his frame. My position was pretty awkward, like a cowgirl sitting on her horse.

 

It was about time I got away but then his hand swiftly seized mine making my body wobbly and landing over his hard stomach.

 

It was hard because I perfectly sat on him.

 

God, it was freaking embarrassing!

 

“You sick lecherous geezer!” I said moving really fast as I can to get away. He was having fun seeing me so embarrass. It was he’s fault, freaking his entire fault.

 

“Red as a tomato.” He teased, I was possibly blushing and to prevent him from seeing more I marched to the door grumpily.

 

“I hate you!” I screamed shutting the door.

 

He was really cunning sometimes, a weird habit of him having so much fun while I die of embarrassment. He’s been teasing me all the time, doing too much stimulation. One day I swear I’ll make him pay and let him drool over me.

 

Yeah, I’m Eveony Kim.

 

Must not underestimate

 

 

I don’t have much to do so I walked down the stairs.

 

“Hey, Eveony.” Someone called out, I twisted finding the voice. I saw Hyoyeon and her mom on the veranda sitting comfortably.

 

“Hello.” I said, skipping as I saw Hyoyeon tapping the other chair beside her.

 

“Come sit with us.” Onew’s mom said sweetly, I complied and sat there at ease.

 

“What are you guys doing here?” I said starting a conversation.

 

“It’s a fine night so we thought we should just sit here and talk.”

 

“Ohh…then what are you guys talking about?”

 

Hyoyeon leaned over to my face.

 

“Nothing special…Anyway, how about you, Eveony, mind sharing us a story?” she smiled wickedly.

 

“Uhmm…story?”

 

“Yah, like how you met Jinki and such.” They both chuckled and leaned in closer, attentive to what I’m going to say. I laughed remembering the days…

 

“Ah, Jinki! He was mean back then…an evil tutor, sorry mom.” I laughed when I saw mom gasped.

 

“He makes me suffer from time to time, by making me study too much in one day. He’s mean because he always thinks I have a small brain. He tends to be cold sometimes ignoring me when he feels like it.”

 

“Aigoo, I’m so sorry honey, he’s just like that.”

 

“No it’s okay, mom, I notice that bit by bit he starts to change the way he treats me.”

 

“Oooooooooooooooohhh~” Hyoyeon said giggling. “What happened next?”

 

“The first month we’ve known each other, he didn’t care for me that much and always act as what his outside personality says. But then somehow, he change and I could feel he’s getting used to being with me now.”

 

“Ooooooooooooooohhh~ Go on!”

 

“Hahaha…and so like before he have this straight face and looks really serious.” I tried to imitate Onew’s face which causes them to laugh.

 

“And now, he freely smiles and laughs, even though it’s seldom. I honestly like it when he smiles. It’s so adorable.”

 

The two of them looked at each other and connect messages with their eyes. I suddenly felt curious.

 

“What?”

 

“Since when did he become like this to you?” Hyoyeon questioned interest burning in her eyes.

 

“Uhmm…I think a month ago?”

 

“Could it be?” she said, her fingers creeping up to her lips

 

“I think so too.” Mom said like she’s agreeing

 

“Eveony I’m going to ask you some questions.”

 

I blinked and muttered “yes?”

 

“Does Jinki call you names, tease you, makes you cry then happy again, but still makes you frustrated…something like that?”

 

“Exactly” I blurted out, elevating my eyes.

 

“Well, did you ever saw him talk nicely to someone but when he’s back at you, he becomes mean again?”

 

“Yap” I said popping the p. I remembered how he treats Taeyon like a delicate flower.

 

“Haha…it seems that you made a pretty good impression of yourself to him, and now is a candidate for having him like you.”

 

“I’m sorry what?” I cleared my throat.

 

“Well, for some reasons, Jinki likes girls who appeared strong to him, girls who can handle their own and do not rely on him too much.”

 

“I guess I’m not one of them, my grade depends on Jinki.”

 

“haha, maybe you already passed that stage, child, and besides feelings change.”

 

“Right, since you’re here now, you’re one lucky girl, beside me and mom.” Hyoyeon chuckled.

 

“Why?”

 

“For the fact that he’s super handsome, super smart, super charismatic, and super talented, I think every mother here in our area already told their daughters to marry Jinki. I swear I almost slapped twenty girls just to get them away from Jinki when I was still his girl.” She explained fondly.

 

Indeed, he was super handsome, when we were on the train, I think every girl on it where looking at him like he’s some kind of idol. And when he starts a conversation with me I always stutter because these girls looked at me like I’m some kind of pest.

 

“How long have you guys been dating?” I asked. Mom went in to prepare some drinks for us. So me and Hyoyeon where left.

 

“For about three years, we were still young that time. I was in high school and he was in grade school.” She laughed like it was a weird memory. I just blinked unconsciously.

 

“How old are you?”

 

“I’m 22.” She smiled sweetly.

 

“Oh, unnie, I thought you were just my age. Hehe…well what happened?”

 

“Haha, I always get that a lot, ehem..well it was a fun time. Our mom was very glad that finally her son chose to love a woman than to love all he’s books. He’s such a geek years ago.”

 

“But ever since I got attached to photography and joined hundreds of contest, I lacked time for Jinki which is why I told him we should get back to the things before we even start dating. Like siblings and such…” she said softly looking at me as she tells her story. I nodded gesturing her to continue

 

“I stopped studying and went in for the job I was offered as a professional photographer. I choose to enter the career even though I was young and went to states with the agency I’m working on.”

 

“Oh…” the only word I pursued.

 

“I remembered when I first saw Jinki cried. I was the first girl who made him cry and I was really proud of it” she burst into laughter.

 

“But then again, that’s how he got so serious with studying that he turned down many professional offers given to him like being an idol or joining some company. He wants to finish his college degree first before anything else…”

 

I stared at her as she spoke, there were hundreds of more things I don’t know about him and this girl right before me could give me answers I want to hear.

 

“So tell me what do you know about, Jinki?” she asked me suddenly I looked up and made a thinking gesture.

 

“He’s a chicken maniac.”

 

“Hahaha!”

 

“When he’s sleepy he’s not going to talk to anyone.”

 

“Haha! Right!”

 

“He’s nice when he’s sick.”

 

Hyoyeon can’t help but to laugh at me while I talk about Jinki’s weird personality. I giggled too wondering why it’s so funny to her.

 

“Could you tell me more about him too?” I mumbled shyly even if she heard it.

 

“Hmm…that guy was very passionate about everything. He sings and dances like it’s too easy for him. He likes sports too and…I told you he was passionate right? Yes, he’s very passionate when he’s with a girl he loves. He does a lot of skinship…hahaha aigoo.” Her hands slides up to her cheeks probably embarrass about what she’s saying.

 

“But Jinki is a serious guy; he often wants peace more than people. That’s why he doesn’t talk too much when someone keeps on talking to him. He’s most likely annoyed by that time.”

 

“Ohhh..so that’s why.” I gasped realizing why he keeps on ignoring me…hahaha no wonder.

 

“But anyway, I’m sure he’s used to you now. Haha it’s only a matter of time before you guys will get together someday.”

 

“Ahh…but I already have a boyfriend.” I told her looking down. I was upset.

 

“Aigoo, you do?” Onew’s mom reappeared; she put the drinks on the table and sat beside me.

 

“Eveony, why? What’s wrong? Why are you crying?” I didn’t know I was crying when she said it.

 

“We fought before I came here; he doesn’t really want me to go and was angry at me for staying at a guy’s house. He was expecting the two of us to be together on our break so he was really angry at me but I couldn’t do anything about it. Even though we’ve just started dating one week ago I couldn’t help but to be hurt by it” I whimpered clutching my pants. Onew’s mom gave me the drink to help me ease.

 

“Forget about him! Geez! That guy only wants to get on your . I swear. From the moment you told me about it. I already knew what he’s up to!”  She said roughly, I knew she was right when she told me that. Jonghyun attempted but I rejected him. I wasn’t ready to get intimate.

 

I jerked back wiping of the tears that build in my eyes and smiled at them for understanding me.

 

“Always remember that you were here to study with him and nothing else.” Hyoyeon said sipping the drink.

 

“But, in case you developed something from Jinki at the end of the month. Well, I am not stopping you guys.” She grinned at me.

 

“Haha, Thanks.” I laughed getting back to my senses.

 

“It’s getting late so you guys should go rest now. I’ll take care of these things.” Onew’s mom said. Hyoyeon stood up and kissed her on the cheek and I also stood up and hugged her once again.

 

We went upstairs to our room. She stopped by our door and opened it amazed by what she saw. I creped in and saw it too.

 

There in the futon was a sleeping Jinki curled into a ball with his warm fluffy pillow. We giggled because it’s can’t be help.

 

“Aww…isn’t he cute.” She said walking towards her door. She smiled and walked to her room entering it halfway.

 

“Goodnight, Eveony.” She told me before closing the door.

 

“Night.”

 

I came in and exhaled noisily, contented by what I’ve talked about with them. I smiled when I saw Jinki’s angelic face. It never fails to amuse me when his aura changes. I slowly walked to his futon and kneeled right in his face.

 

Knowing what I was doing, I sheepishly kiss him in his cheek. Giggling afterwards and jumping to bed to not get caught.

 

I was very brave to even do that.

 

But then again

 

It was a nice feeling in my lips.

 

 

A/N: More OnKey! Finally Onew's POV came in!  Yay xD 

Eveony is such a foxy little girl, stealing a kiss to Jinki’s cheek. Aigoo if I was in that situation. I’ll definitely seize Jinki! Lol…fangirling mode kekeke.

It seems like Onew’s family loves Eveony! Don’t you think? That’s good news right? Hahaha… and Jonghyun! Be gone for the moment will yah? xD

I’m actually debating about something for Eveony and Onew. It’s really bothering me whether I’ll put it in or not. Lol. I seriously need to think hard on that part. Haha…are you curious? You’ll find out soon! Just stay tuned!

Oh. Btw...Please comment >w< share your views and dedications to me (if you have any) lol. I wanna here more from you guys. Just this once…please?

Kamsahamnida! Happy New Year! xD