Chapter II – Weird People Around

Beneath The Tale Of Gemstone

Chapter II – Weird People Around

At a high school that same day…

A person is sitting on her chair as she clears when she heard someone walked into her office.

 

“I assume you know why you’re here, Miss Kwon Yuri.” She spoke.

 

“But-” Yuri says but gets cut off by the older person in from of her.

 

“No ‘buts’, Kwon. How many times do I have to tell you, not to do pranks on any students and teachers?” She slams the table a little bit too loud as it shocks Yuri.

 

She flinches and crosses her arms in front of her body so she won’t get hit.

 

“I’m sorry, okay, principal?” She speaks after calming down.

 

The principal then takes out a piece of paper and writes something down before handing it to Yuri.

 

As Yuri gets the paper, she was shocked, “2 times of detention and 4 hours each? You’ve gotta be kidding me, right, Vic?”

 

“One more informal word and I’ll send you to another one.” Victoria says sternly.

 

“Sheesh, fine. 2 times it is.” Yuri says before taking her leave.

 

“By the way,” As soon as Yuri holds onto the doorknob, she speaks, “I’ll tell you about it later, Vic unnie.”

 

The latter chuckles, “You’ve read my mind, Yul.”

 

“Talk to you later.” And with that, Yuri went out and shuts the door.

 

“Didn’t get expelled, did you?” A voice suddenly speaks in the quiet hallway when Yuri stepped out.

 

“Wow, Tae, why are you doing that to me?” Yuri who is now leaning on the door frame spoke. As she looks at Taeyeon’s direction, she saw her leaning on the wall.

 

“Coward…” Taeyeon says and walks away.

 

“Yah, how dare you?!” Yuri runs towards Taeyeon and tries to hit her but… “Ouch…” She is now on the floor.

 

“Touché.”

 

Taeyeon stretches out her hand for Yuri to grab on so she can get up from the floor she just kissed. As she got up, she wipes off the dust on her shirt.

 

“How’s the feeling of making out with the floor?” Taeyeon jokingly says with a chuckle and starts to walk.

 

“Not as fun as making out with Yoona.” Yuri whispers in Taeyeon’s ear when she catches up with Taeyeon.

 

“Dude, not cool.” Taeyeon pushes Yuri away from her and continue her walk.

 

“You’re the one that asked me that question. A question must be answered with an answer, right?” Yuri jumps around Taeyeon.

 

“Stop.” Taeyeon stops her footsteps and places her right arm on Yuri’s shoulder so she will stop jumping around. Yuri flinches a bit and really stops her jumping and looks at Taeyeon.

 

“Good, let’s go.” After a while of Yuri’s halt, Taeyeon once again walks away.

 

“To where?” Yuri walks normally next to Taeyeon for the first time of the day. She looks at Taeyeon’s facial expression and understands the situation, “Oh, there…”

 

The whole journey of walking to their destination is utterly quiet.

 

“How did you evade my hit so easily?” Yuri breaks the quiet atmosphere when the scene happened before rings in her head.

 

“It’s a gift, Yul, like your personality of hyperactive and kkab, it’s given.”

 

“Hmm… Okay then.”

 

“Thank goodness you didn’t get expelled for what you did today, Yul. Cutting off the teacher’s chair is way old school.” Taeyeon sighs in relieve.

 

“Don’t worry, Tae. The principal of that school is one of our close friends too, why scare?” Yuri calmly says.

 

“Because if you went overboard but Vic unnie didn’t expel you, it will become one of the top school’s news and it will rise suspicion from everywhere. So, behave.”

 

“Fine, whatever you say.” Yuri blows out some air from . Taeyeon had always give Yuri lessons when she acts weird or does something wrong. This is all because Yuri can’t hold back her playfulness.

 

After some time of walking, they reached their destination. It’s their apartment which is located between Eron’s company and their school.

 

They walk into their apartment after turning the key in the keyhole of the doorknob.

 

“Welcome home, you two.” The boy inside the apartment greeted them.

 

“Hey, Lay.” Yuri greets Lay while Taeyeon is still locking the door.

 

“I heard you pranked some teacher again, noona.”

 

“It flows in my blood, Lay,” She walks to the couch and puts down her bag, “What can you do about it?”

 

Lay just shakes his head. This isn’t Yuri’s 5th time pranking, it went way more than that including today.

 

“Don’t blame her, Yixing. Just let her be.” Taeyeon walks towards where the two of them are talking. “So, where’s this girl we’re meeting?”

 

Lay, with his usual expression face, doesn’t say anything and just uses his mouth to point out to a certain direction.

 

“She’s there?” Taeyeon and Yuri simultaneous say. Lay just shrugs.

 

“She has been in there ever since she reached here.”

 

“And you’re not curious of what she had been doing all these while?”  Taeyeon asks him.

 

“You can go take a look for yourself and you’ll understand why I don’t drag her out.” Lay pinches his nose bridge.

 

“What-” Before Taeyeon finishes her sentence, Yuri has already head to where Lay pointed. Looking at Lay’s speechless face, Taeyeon has no way to continue her sentence so she just goes there.

 

“Yuri, why are you just standing and not go in?” Yuri’s action aroused Taeyeon’s curiosity and once she reaches the door of the place, she herself was standing just like Yuri.

 

Both have the amused expression on their faces.

 

“Now you understand why I don’t do anything?” Lay comes over. Since he had the shocked earlier, he got used to it now and just standing by the frame looking both sides.

 

“You know, you guys have the exact face I had just now. Sooner or later, you’ll get use to it.” Lay chuckles and walks away.

 

Back to the two girls…

 

“Taeyeon, you’re seeing what I’m seeing, right?” Yuri whispers sideways.

 

“She’s not a dragon or anything, right?” Taeyeon responded.

 

“Do you think she’s the one that does all that?”

 

Taeyeon didn’t answer Yuri and walks in. She looks at the scene in front of her with a shocking face, “Don’t tell me she ate this all by herself.”

 

Sooyoung who is freeze in front of the cupboard didn’t react to Taeyeon’s mumble behind her.

 

“What is wrong with you, girl?” Yuri steps in and turns Sooyoung to face her. Sooyoung just stares her with a blank expression without giving any replies.

 

“Well, why don’t you speak up?” Yuri says once again.

 

“Yul, I think you should calm a bit…” Taeyeon says as she doesn’t want to start a fight. Yuri then moves over so Taeyeon will take over.

 

“So, why did you eat everything?” Taeyeon calmly ask, “Don’t mind that hyperactive kid just now, she’s… Well, she’s playful. You can’t blame her.”

 

“I’m just hungry, I guess.” Sooyoung slowly says out.

 

“Even if you’re hungry, how are you able to gulp almost everything in this kitchen?” Taeyeon asks her.

 

“I’ve been told a lot that I have a big appetite.”

 

“Yet you only weigh for like 15kg of fats and muscles and 30kg of bones.”

 

“Noonas, I think we should have our talk now.” Lay from the other side of the apartment calls them.

 

“Lay called us, are we supposed to go now?” Sooyoung says softly as she scares that Yuri will kill her any moment now.

 

“Let’s go,” Taeyeon lets Sooyoung walks out first before turning to Yuri who has now flames on her head, “Let’s go, kkab.”

 

“She’s... She’s…” Yuri points back and forth from Sooyoung and the foods, “She ate everything and you’re just all still?”

 

“So what? We can always buy more.” The two of them are now walking out.

 

“No, I just worry about two shikshins in the house. Remember, Yoona is one too. Imagine our food supplies in the future.” Yuri says a little too loud which causes the two other person in the living room look at them.

 

“Just calm. We’ll work this out.” Taeyeon pulls Yuri closer and whispers to her ear before walking to the living room.

 

“They’re weird.” Sooyoung leans toward Lay’s ear and whispers.

 

“You don’t know exactly how weird things can go around here and how weird it’s gonna be,” Lay says without looking at Sooyoung, “especially with you’re in it now.”

 


 

Hey, readers :D Sincerely sorry for the late update ><

It's not a fun chapter till now, but I hope you guys enjoyed :) Do comment ^^