Chapter XII – Get Your Hands Off Her

Beneath The Tale Of Gemstone

Chapter XII – Get Your Hands Off Her

“Hey, Tae, good morning.” Sooyoung greets Taeyeon who was already sitting by the dining table and enjoying her breakfast. She yawns and rubs her eyes, obviously still tired from last night incident. Sooyoung looks around and notices one of them wasn’t here, “Yuri went out to get Yoona already?”

 

Taeyeon lifts her head when she heard Sooyoung greeted her and shakes her head when Sooyoung asked that question, “Good morning, Soo. She hasn’t even waked up yet. Look.” Taeyeon points towards Yuri’s room as Sooyoung pulls out the chair and sits on it.

 

“It was quite surprise how you can wake up before her when she got into these more often than you.” Taeyeon praises Sooyoung’s effort. She knows she’s equally tired as Yuri but she still bothers to get up.

 

“It’s nothing. What about you? Get enough sleep?” She then grabs a sandwich and munches on it.

 

“Not as much as you guys but I’ll be fine. Unlike Yuri, I’ve got use to it. It’s just one night I didn’t get to sleep. Sometimes, it’ll be up to 3 to 4 nights. That’ll be the worst case.” Taeyeon says before standing up and swings the bag strap onto her shoulder.

 

Sooyoung ate everything on the table before getting up and walks to Taeyeon before she left. “You’re not planning to dump me alone, do you?”

 

“Nope. I figured you’ll eat fast so I just got up and get ready. Never thought that you’re faster than what I expected.” Taeyeon says to Sooyoung.

 

“By the way, aren’t we going to wait for her?” Sooyoung points at the room at her back which directs Taeyeon’s attention to the owner of that room.

 

“She’s up.”

 

“How do you-”

 

“Hey, guys.” Yuri says sleepily as she walks out from her room towards the other two girls. Surprisingly, she already has her uniform on.

 

“Told you so.” Taeyeon whispered towards Sooyoung’s ear when Yuri wasn’t paying attention.

 

“Huh?” Yuri lifts her head and looks at the two standing figures in front of her. She was wearing her shoes when she heard them talking.

 

“Nothing. Your hallucination.” Sooyoung shortly says and the three of them then went out from their apartment.

 

“Soo, how the hell did you get up?” Yuri wraps her arm around Sooyoung’s shoulder.

 

“Before I’m not a heavy sleeper like you?” Sooyoung shoots back to her and smirks.

 

“Thanks for teasing, dude. But don’t worry, I’m just a normal sleeper. The true sleeper is the person you went for ice cream with the other day.” Yuri teases and pats Sooyoung’s shoulder with the same arm and lets it down.

 

“Don’t want to let Yoona-sshi see what you did to me, aye?” Sooyoung ignored what Yuri said to her and teases her back. Yuri headlocks Sooyoung for teasing her and they both let out quite a loud laugh.

 

“Chodings.” Taeyeon mumbles to herself and continues her one person walk since the other two are having some small fights next to her. She wouldn’t want to join them on their silliness.

 

“Tae-Tae!” Someone shouted across the road and caught Taeyeon’s attention. She was kicking invisible dirt on her walk. Only one person that calls Taeyeon like that and she was happy listening to it. At least, she gets to get away from the two kids next to her.

 

Unknown to Yuri and Sooyoung, got another two people who were actually behind Tiffany talking to themselves.

 

“Hey, Sica unnie, do you think Yuri unnie is slow in making her move?” Yoona asked the elder one next to her. Tiffany left them after seeing Taeyeon on the other side so they decided to keep the topic to their own.

 

“Trust me, Yoong, she has the heart but something is stopping her from it.” Jessica cheers Yoona a little. They were actually oblivious to the people in front of them.

 

“*sigh* what’s stopping her? If it’s her job that stops her away from me, then she shouldn’t. Look at Tae unnie, she’s together with Tiff unnie for so long already.” Yoona says sadly. Jessica has no choice but to cheer her up.

 

“Yul, look.” Sooyoung said which causes Yuri to bump into her back because she was bent to hold onto her stomach as she was laughing. Yuri raises her head and her face was in a total shocked state.

 

“Who’s that girl beside Jessica? She looks soooo fine.” Sooyoung said in a wow while looking at the girl that was having conversation with Jessica.

 

Yuri looks back and forth from Sooyoung to Yoona and finally, she blocks the younger girl’s vision, “No no no no. Not that, Soo. You lay your hands off that girl. She’s my girl, Im Yoona. Get off.” Yuri blabbers everything out from just to get Sooyoung understand her point.

 

Sooyoung looks at Yuri and smile, “So, that’s Yoona-sshi, aye? You’re right, Yul. Anyone would have fall for her beauty. Look at her smile.” Sooyoung says and before Yuri gets to stop her, she walks away and approaches the so-called beauty.

 

“Hey, Soo.” Jessica greets Sooyoung when she saw her approached them.

 

“Hi, Sica.” Sooyoung smiles at Jessica and looks at the foreign girl next to Jessica, “You must be Im Yoona-sshi. I’ve heard a lot about you.” Sooyoung stretches her hands out before getting bumped away from the hand shake.

 

Yuri was practically glares at Sooyoung but Sooyoung just gives a smile, a teasing smile.

 

“Yuri unnie, what are you doing to her? I didn’t even meet her before.” Yoona gives a question look to Yuri who has fumes above her head. She quickly go to next to Yuri and tries to calm her down.

 

“That freakin’ girl just wants to flirt with you, Yoong. How can I not be mad?” Yuri turns to look at Yoona angrily which shocked her.

 

Sooyoung who was trying to go forward but was stop by Yuri’s arm decides to explain, “There’s nothing going on, Yoona-sshi. And for the record,” She turns to look at Yuri, “I’m not a flirty type, understand?” She says and walks off.

 

“What is wrong with her?” Yoona looks at Sooyoung’s back when she was walking away.

 

“A weirdo, that’s what she is.” Yuri says just to let Sooyoung hears her. Upon hearing what Yuri said, she turns around and gives her a wink before walking away, “I’ll tell you when we have a break.”

 

Both of them then walk in, which leaves an Ice Princess rooted on the exact same spot, not understanding the whole situation.

 

“What just happened?”

 


 

^^ Here's another chapter, a chapter about how Sooyoung finally meet Yoona and how Yuri was being teased. A really short update though, hope you all enjoy and like it.

Do leave a comment, it's much appreciated :D