TWELVE - Present day; two weeks later

Why Me?

[Suho's POV]

                I could only leap for joy even though I was just as jealous. The idea of Ren being the first sister-in-law to EXO was really nice, because she was already close to most of us. I intended to make sure all of us treated her well; until something stopped all of us in our tracks.

                "Imagine this: all of us marred with at least one kid each," said Baekhyun, smiling widely. "We should name them after stars!"

                "Aish, that's too scary to think of right now," said D.O. "We have time. Kris Hyung's just lucky."

                "Yeah, he's lucky he had the patience to make a woman out of her," laughed Baekhyun.

                "Yah, don't be like that!" I said.

                "Well, Hyung, you can't deny it," said Chanyeol. "She was tough! Everyone wondered if she had any hint of femininity at all!"

                "She sketched all of us," I said. "And Super Junior, and Shinhwa and Seo Inguk sunbaes. As if a guy would do that!"

                "Hyung, you're not jealous, are you?" asked Sehun.

                "Of course I am! He found love!" I cried. "Argh! And he can do it by travelling back and forth as well! We're here all the time and we can't even find anyone."

                "Maybe we should stop being picky," said Kai. "But we have time."

                "We all say that," said Baekhyun. "Then before we know it, we'll be 30, in the army and growing white hair. Maybe we should make a pact; like meeting a potential before service?"

                "You don't think that's forcing it?" asked D.O.

                "Look, we shouldn't even be talking about this," I said. "We need to focus!"

                With EXO-M back in China for some activities, I lead EXO-K into the rehearsal studios for practice. I happened to pass by another studio where Crescere were rehearsing. We peeked through the creak in the open door to snap a glance at their practice.

                THUD!

                "UNNIE! UNNIE!" they all suddenly screamed.

                Without hesitation, I pushed the door wide open. All six of us rushed into find Ren collapsed on the floor.

                "What happened?" I asked.

                "She just fell!" cried Hyoim. "She crashed into the door earlier on her way in as well."

                "We need to take her to the doctor!" said Jaekyung.

                "Unnie! Open your eyes! Jebal!" cried Ruby.

                We could hear Ren whimpering softly, but was struggling to open her eyes.

                "Noona! Can you hear me?" called Kai. "Noona!"

                "We can carry her," said Sehun.

                "I'll go tell the doctor she's coming!" said Kimi, running out of the studio.

                "Call Manager Oppa as well!" Jaekyung yelled after her.

                Gently lifting her off her back, Chanyeol and Kai took one arm each and swung them around their shoulders while Sehun picked up her legs.

                "Noona! You're gonna be OK," said Kai.

                "She's sweating like crazy," said D.O. "Has she been like this all day?"

                "Aniyo!" said Jaekyung. "But she has been..."

                Jaekyung stopped mid-sentence with a shocked expression.

                "What?" I asked. "What's been happening?"

                "Jaekyung-ah, what's the matter with you?" asked Saerom.

                 Jaekyung just looked back at Saerom with the same shocked and worried expression. After a few seconds, Saerom finally caught on and started wearing the same expression. Jaekyung eventually caught on as well.

                Chanyeol, Kai and Sehun had already left the studio, carrying Ren in their arms. Meanwhile, Baekhyun, D.O. and I were trying to get information out of the dongsaengs.

                "Ren Unnie's been vomiting," Ruby finally said. She then turned to the other girls who were still wearing their shocked expressions. "Unnie, is it that bad?"

                "Oh, no, it can't be," sighed Baekhyun, noticing the combine shocked expressions. "Did they really?"

                "Really what?" asked Ruby.

*

[Ren's POV]       

                "Ren-sshi! Ren-sshi! Can you hear me? Open your eyes if you can hear me," I heard a voice call.

                I could only cringe and squeeze my eyes close while I had a foreign hand try to force my right eye open. I struggled desperately to open my eyes but couldn't against the blinding light that was being shone in my eye.

                "Wh-what's going on?" I groaned, attempting to sit up. "Where am I?"

                "No, no, no, slowly, slowly," the voice said, supporting my back as I sat up. "You're in the medical clinic. You fainted. You remember me, don't you?"

                "I did?" I asked, finally meeting eyes with the owner of the voice. "Oh, Dr. Shin. How did I get here?"

                Dr. Shin was one of the company's most regularly visited doctors for trainees. I looked around and studied the familiar clinic. I came in frequently during my trainee days for constant check-ups on my voice and lungs and for countless sprains and injuries. Dr. Shin treated all of us in Crescere and most of the members of EXO.

                "EXO members told me they were passing by your rehearsal when you fainted," said Dr. Shin. "They're the ones who carried you here. Kimi-yang and a few of them are still outside."

                My mind began racing over the event that had occurred. All I remember was that I had, indeed, fainted.

                "Forgive me for being so up front, but I'm not sure if you know your condition. Have you been doing any activities other than training?" asked Dr. Shin.

                I thought back over the past few weeks and gave a short pause before answering. "Not particularly. Why?"

                Dr. Shin sighed heavily. "You're pregnant."

                A massive lump formed in my throat, disabling me to speak. I felt my heart pound heavily against my chest and vibrate against nearly every other organ in my body. My legs grew weak, pulling my face down as they went.

                "I would usually say congratulations, but my daughter is your hoobae and she has been following the news," said Dr. Shin. "And I'm afraid...this may not be good news for you either."

                "It..." I choked. "This is impossible as it is! I'm in the middle of my period."

                "See, that's what I'm concerned about," said Dr. Shin. "I'm sorry but while you were passed out, I checked all basics. I'm going to need to contact your manager to take you to the hospital immediately. I'll directly admit you into emergency."

                I hadn't even completely grasped the fact that I'm pregnant and now he was already rushing me to the next step?

                "No, I can't; we have a performance tonight," I said, in a panic trance.

                "Ren-sshi, I'm sorry, but if you don't at least get checked up, you could die," Dr. Shin said firmly. "I fear you are miscarrying."

 

 

 

Woot~ finally got up to where I wanted to be!! 
Maybe I should set up some polls since its so quiet =(
hope its OK so far though ^^