Chapter 8

Every Lady Wants a Piece of Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yahhh, wake up already." I said as I shook him violently.

"Marrkk, get up! I'm going to yank your blanket off if you don't get up!"

"Noooo, go away." He moaned from under the blanket.

"Mark, it's already 9. Go wash up and let's eat some breakfast. We're going to be late..."

After not getting any response, I yanked his blanket and threw it on the ground.

"Oh my god Mark, where are your clothes?!" I screamed.

Mark slowly sat up in bed and rubbed his eyes.

"Calm down, I'm not . It just got hot at night so I took off my shirt." He said still half-asleep.

"Ugh put on a shirt!" I said, throwing his blanket at him.

"What? Why are you getting red? You act like you haven't seen a shirtless guy before." He smirked.

"I haven't seen a shirtless guy in real life!" I said running towards the restroom. I locked the door and tried to calm myself down. I blame my period for making me act this way. After a few minutes Mark came and knocked on the door.

"Yah, you can't stay in there forever. I need to use it too. What’s the point of telling me to wash up if you’re going to stay in the restroom and not let me use it?" Mark yelled from outside the door.

"Do you have your shirt on?!"

"Of course, now open up the door. I need to shower." Mark said impatiently.

I stood behind the door and slowly twisted the knob to open it. Mark pushed his way in and before I knew it, he was standing right in front of me.

"I thought you said you had a shirt?!" I screamed and closed my eyes shut.

"Why would I put on a shirt when I'm about to take a shower?"

"Well move so that I can get out of here!"

"Hmm so this is your first time seeing a guy half huh? Glad to know..." he said as he took me by the shoulders and led me out with my eyes still closed.

"Go make some breakfast if you're hungry, and pack your things. We need to get out of here by noon." He said closing the door.

I stood there for a second before doing what he told me to do. I seriously can’t believe this guy, how can he get this comfortable around a girl? I packed my stuff and looked around for something to eat. That was when I remembered that I had brought some ramen for the both of us not to mention the ice cream that I also brought. I smiled to myself, knowing that I have yummy food to eat.

I decided to make some ramen for the both of us since I knew that he would probably ask me to make some for him anyway. Thankfully there were more than us one stove for us to use, so I cooked both of them at once on different pots. I the TV, hoping to catch a good movie. At this time of year, there are usually just holiday movies. I haven't seen a holiday movie in such a long time.

I remember watching "The Santa Clause" and "Home Alone" every Christmas when I was younger. But as time passed, I could no longer find the time to watch them. I was searching through all the movies and luckily "Home Alone lost in New York" was on. I flipped to the channel and went back to check on the ramen.  

By that time, they were all done. I poured them into their own bowls and took mine back to the bed. I sat comfortably on the bed and ate my noodles while watching the movie.

Mark came out of the bathroom fully dressed this time. He had a towel around his neck and was using one end to dry his hair. His hair looks good when it’s wet … wait what am I thinking?!

"Your bowl of ramen is on the table in the kitchen." I said looking up at him and then back at the movie.

"Oh okay, thanks." He said as he walked into the kitchen to retrieve his ramen.

"Hey, these aren't bad.." he commented as he ate his ramen.

"Mark, it's just ramen, I don't think anyone could mess this up."

"Well apparently you haven't tried my ramen making skills."

"Uhhh I'll pass."

"Hey is this Home Alone?" He asked as he sat down on his bed.

"Yup. If you're still hungry, there's still more ramen and there's ice cream."

“Are you sure I can eat the ice cream?"

"...yeah? Why?"

"I dunno, but I have a feeling you would have a breakdown if I ate your comfort food."

"I might have... but now I'm offering you some. So do you want some or not?"

"I'll eat the ice cream since we can't bring that on the trip."

"Geez, you're so ughhh." I said as I got up to get the ice cream.

"I only have cookie n creme, is that OK?"

"Yeah and just go find spoons. No need to scoop it out and make things complicated." He said, pointing to the kitchen.

"You're really demanding." I rolled my eyes and we to get the spoons. I decided to just scoop the ice cream out instead because wouldn't things be much easier that way.

I walked back and handed Mark his bowl.

"Why did you out it in a bowl?"

"Cause you seem like a person who wouldn't doesn't like germs."

"...true but now I would have to get up if I wanted more ice cream."

".....you're so complicated. Shuddup so I can enjoy the movie."

Miraculously, Mark didn't say anything else the remainder of the movie."

After the movie ended I looked at the time and noticed that it was already 11.

"Crap, Mark, it's already 11. We need to go."

The boh of us sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter