Chapter 11

Every Lady Wants a Piece of Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Mark was done icing and wrapping my right foot, he leaned back against his chair and intensely watched me eat the ice cream.

“So, how’s the ice cream? Is it good?” he finally spoke.

“Yeah, it’s pretty delicious.” I nodded.

“Does this mean that I’m forgiven?”

“…You pushed me down a hill and expect me to forgive you just because you got me some ice cream?”

“Uhh…maybe?”

“You’re an idiot for thinking that I’ll let you off that easily and for pushing me off the hill, thinking that I’ll be able to learn just like that.”

“Okay, okay, that was my bad. Do you want more ice cream then?”

Did he really think that getting me more ice cream would make me forgive him? Did he not listen to what I just told him a few seconds ago? I glared at him as an idea suddenly popped into my head.

“You know what? You’re going to be my servant until my feet heals.” I smirked.

“What?! No way! Why do I have to be your servant? And who knows when your feet will heal?”

“Fine then. You can leave now.” I said coldly as I placed the ice cream to the side and was getting ready to stand up.

“Wait! What are you doing?!” Mark screamed the moment I was about ready to stand.

“I’m going to go get my own food since I have no one to get it for me.” I replied.

“…..Fine. What do you need?” Mark sighed as he pushed me back onto the bed. “What do you want to eat? I’ll go get it.”

“Are you sure? I mean, I can totally walk and get the food by myself. I don’t want to force you to be my servant if you don’t want to.” I said sarcastically.

“It’s fine. I guess, I should be the one responsible anyway.”

“Well, then. Ramen is fine. There’s still 2 packets left over from last time.” I pointed to the corner where I left all of my luggage.

Mark slowly dragged his feet over there and dug through the bags to find the ramen packets.

“Are you sure you want me to cook ramen? There’s always take-outs we could order from.”

“Yeah, but it’s faster to just have ramen.”

“Didn’t I tell you that I at cooking?”

“But it’s ramen. You can’t mess up ramen, all you have to do is boil water and add the contents in. I don’t see how anyone can mess that up…”

“What if I mess up?”

“That proves that you’re pretty useless. Oh and do we have any cheese slices? I want some in my ramen.”

“Uh, I don’t think we do. Do you want me to go find some?”

“Nah, it’s fine. Plain ramen is fine too.”

Mark nodded and left to make the ramen in the kitchen. I looked around the find the remote the same time that my phone started ringing.

“Hello?” I picked up.

“Hana? Are you okay?!” Eunhyuk screamed into the phone.

“Huh? What are you talking about?”

“I heard you injured your foot.”

“Yeah, I did. But who did you hear this from?”

“I heard it from your brother.”

“And how did Leeteuk find out?”

“I don’t know, I guess from your parents.”

“Ahh, that makes sense. Anyway, I’m fine. No need to worry okay?”

“Are you sure? Tell me what happened, the others wants to know too.”

“Oh Sungmin and Donghae is there too?” I asked.

“Yeah, hold on. Let me put you speaker so that we can all hear.”

“M’kay.”

At first it was really noisy as if the three of them were fighting to hold the phone, but things started to settle down once I cleared my throat. Oh boys, they’ll never change.

“You guys do know that once I’m on speaker that all 3 of you will be able to hear me at the same time right?”

“Hana! Are you okay? Does it hurt a lot? Did you ice it? Make sure you’re not putting too much pressure on your foot and don’t do anything reckless alright?” Sungmin said sternly.

“For the last time, I’m fine. Don’t worry, I have a servant with me so I don’t have to move around much.” I grinned.

“Servant? Who?” Donghae chirped in.

“The one who caused my injury.”

“What? Who is he? What’s his name? Where does he live? Is he taller than me? Do you want me to beat him up for you? Actually, if he’s stronger than me, you’re own your own.” Donghae replied.

I laughed and said, “Ask Sungmin, he knows the guy.”

“Me? Who? Oh, is it that guy who stole your bag of chips? Oh my god, are you on a trip with him?”

“Actually, both of our families agreed to go on a trip together. I was forced to go…”

“Does it mean that I don’t have to beat him up then?” Donghae asked.

“Go for it if you want.” I laughed. “Anyway, where’s Hyukjae? He’s not normally this quiet.”

“Oh, he got hungry and went to look for something to eat. Have you eaten anything yet?”

“Aish, and he said that he was worried about me. I’m actually making Mark cook me some ramen.”

“As long as you’re not doing it yourself, it’s fine. When are you coming back home, we want to visit you, and get a glimpse of that guy while we’re at it.”

“There’s nothing to see. He’s just another one of those red-haired guys who likes to steal chips

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter