Chapter 15

Every Lady Wants a Piece of Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Mark.”

No response.

“Mark.” I said, raising my voice a little higher.

Still on response.

“Damn it Mark, answer me you freaking butthead!” I yelled at the motionless body that was laying on my bed.

Mark turned around and looked up at me with his eyebrows raised, as if I were crazy.

“You have the nerve to come into my room, take my bed, and then ignore me?” I glared.

“Well, I didn’t say anything the last time you fell asleep on my shoulder…” Mark smirked.

“Speaking of which, how did I end up back in bed the next day? Did you … perhaps carry me up here?” I asked, picturing Mark carrying me romantically upstairs. I could feel my face heat up just by imagining it.

“I think “carry” is the wrong word to use, I would say more of like drag but whatever right?” Mark smiled innocently.

Wow thanks Mark for ruining that perfect image I had.

“Whatever then, get and drive me to the store.” I said, crossing my arms.

“What? Why? Go yourself…”

“Cause it’s Valentine’s Day, I want some chocolate.”

“Woah, you were serious about buying those half-off goodies?”

“Yeah, now c’mon, let’s go before someone takes it all.”

Mark rolled around and groaned a little more before sitting up on the bed, “I don’t think anyone else would be as sad as you are to buy the left over Valentine chocolates.” Mark mumbled.

“It’s not like I’m only going to buy the half-off chocolate, I have to buy other food because Kyuhyun and the rest are coming over tonight. Are you still coming over?”

“I guess so. Well let’s hurry up and go.” Mark said standing up and heading downstairs. I grabbed my jacket and quickly followed him to his car.

 

“Hana, don’t run around okay?” Mark said as soon as we got into the super market.

“Excuse me? Why are you treating me like a child?”

“Fine, if you get lost, it won’t be my fault. I’ll drive home whether you’re here with me or not.”

“Damn jerk.” I mumbled as I went to get a shopping cart. I rested my arms on the handle and maneuvered it around the market, trying to find the chocolate aisle. Mark followed closely behind with his hands inside his pockets. My eyes beamed when I spotted the 50-75% off sign in front of an aisle a few yards ahead. I rushed right to it, leaving a sighing Mark trailing behind. My eyes scanned the section full of chocolate until it landed on the right one. I started grabbing one bag after another until Mark stopped me.

“Hana.”

“What?” I said, letting go of the chocolate and looking up at him.

“You’re going overboard. You’ve already placed 7 bags in the cart.”

“So what?”

“You’re not going to eat all of this.”

“Yeah I am.”

“I’m not letting you.”

“Why not?”

“It’s not healthy, plus you just look really pitiful…”

“But they’re on sale!” I began to reason.

“Hana…” Mark said a little more firmly.

“Fine, I’ll only get 2 bags….” I muttered as I placed back some of the bags on the shelf. I then pushed the cart further down the aisle looking for more chocolate. Mark followed and kept a close eye on me.... that bastard. I quickly reached out for another bag of candy in attempt to smuggle it into the cart when Mark caught me red-handed.

“I saw that. Put it down…”

I groaned and stomped my foot. There was no point of going with him if I couldn’t even buy all of the chocolate I wanted. I mean, Valentine comes once a year and if I let this chance pass, I would have to wait until Easter! I attempted to put a few more items in the cart, but thanks to Mark, I could only get half of what I wanted. My chocolate hunting fest this year was a fail.

After the failed chocolate shopping trip, I came home and decided to take a nap. Now you may be wondering why I take naps so often, there’s really no reason to it. It’s a good way to kill time, plus whenever you dream, it’s basically like a free movie starring yourself. I mean, who wouldn’t want that? I was enjoying my nap as usual until I heard someone tapping vigorously on the keyboard. I opened my eyes to see Kyuhyun sitting at my computer, fully concentrated while smashing my keyboard.

“Kyuhyun…..”

“Hold on a minute….” Kyuhyun mumbled, not taking his gaze off of the screen.

“Kyuhyun!”

“Okay, okay. I’m done.” He said tapping a few more keys before getting up from the computer and stretching.

“How did you even get on my computer? I thought I locked it.”

“I typed in the password.”

“How did you know my password?”

“Really Hana? How do I not know your password? It’s the same date he left.” Kyuhyun said as he sat down on the edge of my bed.

“You’re remembered?” I sighed

“Of course I still remember. Why wouldn’t I? Anyways, let’s stop talking about this. Get up, it’s already 7pm, they’re going to come soon. I ordered some pizza, it should be here in half an hour. Let’s go downstairs and get things ready.” Kyuhyun said, taking my hands and dragging me downstairs.

“So, is Mark coming over?” He asked as he poured the bag of chips into a bowl.

“He said he would, but I’m not sure.” I shrugged. You can never be sure with Mark, he’s just so bipolar, I mean, even more bipolar than I am.

“So still no progress?”

“Nah. Nothing, no signs really.”

“Well, are you sure? You’re pretty dense…”

“I’m not tha-…” I was interrupted by the sound of the doorbell ringing. I opened the door to see Ilhoon, Sungjae, and Mark standing outside.

“How come all of you guys decided to show up at the same time?” I questioned.

“Actually, we got here at the same time Mark was about ready to head over.” Sungjae answered as he took a step in. Mark followed him in and Ilhoon was the last to walk in.

Wow, so he actually did come.

“Sandeul’s on a date with his girlfriend right?” I asked Ilhoon as he was taking off his shoes.

“Yup, he said he might show up later tonight though. So what are we doing tonight?”

“We’re watching movies, the pizza should be coming soon but we have wings and burgers already.”

“Well, that must be the pizza then.” Ilhoon said right after the doorbell started ringing again.

I opened the door handed the delivery guy the money and thanked him as he handed Ilhoon the two boxes of pizza. We shuffled our way back into the living room to find everyone already situated on the couch. Ilhoon set down the boxes at the table as I went to find a seat. Surprisingly the only seat left was the in-between Mark and Kyuhyun.

“So what are we watching?” I asked as I awkwardly sat between the two.

“Let’s go for horror movies. I mean, it’s already gloomy and starting to rain outside, it’s the perfect mood.” Sungjae answered.

“You know what they say when you watch a scary movie on a rainy day right?” Kyuhyun smirked.

“No? What do they say?” I asked

“Do you know Mark?” Kyuhyun asked, clearly up to something.

“They say that the cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter