Chapter 20

Every Lady Wants a Piece of Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I stared at the heated mental battle between the two before deciding that it would be best if I spoke up now.

“Sehun-ah, this is Mark and he’s my boyfriend.” I gestured towards Mark. Mark stood there silently with a gloomy expression.

“And, this is my best friend Sehun…. You know… the one that uh I talked about.” I mumbled, looking down at the ground.

Sehun glared at Mark with a frown on his face. “Ahhh, so you’re the thing that Kyuhyun mentioned yesterday.”

“Th-thing? Excuse me?” Mark scoffed.

“Yeah yeah, you are excused.” Sehun waved off before crawling into bed with Kyuhyun.

“You litt-…”

“Mark, can we talk outside?” I asked, tugging his sleeve and bringing him outside.

Mark had an unreadable expression written on his face. Part of me wanted to go hide in a corner, not knowing how to explain the situation without causing any misunderstandings.

“Mark, firstly, I wanted to apologize about what happened yesterday. I-I, it’s not like I wanted to keep secrets from you. It’s just that… I guess it wasn’t the right time to tell you about it yet. I swear, I’ll eventually get to it, b-but I just wasn’t ready yesterday. I would never hide anything from you…. I’m sorry.” I lowered my head, afraid to look at him right now.

Mark let out a sigh before enveloping me in his arms. “Why are you all stiff? Look, it was partly my fault too. I shouldn’t have overreacted like that. I shouldn’t have raised my voice at you. I understand that you need some time, and I’m sorry that I wasn’t able to realize that yesterday. I guess I was just jealous….”

“I’m sorry I made you feel that way. I didn’t intend to…”

“I have a question though…. That guy with the face…. He’s the best friend? The one that you talk about? Him?”

“Oh yeah… that’s him. He normally isn’t that rude…. I think it’s because he’s still sleepy. Don’t take his words too seriously. You aren’t hideous. You’re the cutest thing on earth to me.” I smiled.

“Cute? Just cute? I see… and I’m still a thing huh?” Mark joked.

“Yup, but you’re my thing.”

“Speaking of calling me a thing, are you going to tell me how that thing got here?”

“Of course, I’ll tell you later.”

“So are we still up for that movie date today?” Mark asked, my hair.

I pulled away from the hug and looked up nervously at him. “Well, you see…..I kinda promised Sehun that I would buy him some bubble tea today….”

“B-but…” Mark groans.

“I’ll make it up to you! I promise! You’re welcome to join us today if you like…” I smiled.

“…I’ll come.” Mark said hesitantly after a moment.

“Be nice to Sehun, will ya? Yes, I know he can be rude and unbearable sometimes, but please? Just today? For me?”

Mark rolled his eyes but eventually agreed in the end. We walked back into the room to find Sehun will laying on the bed with Kyuhyun.

“Yah, get up if you want that bubble tea….” I said, running over to smack the both of them.

“Ughhh Sehun, get your hands off of me.” Kyuhyun grumbled as he sat up. “Oh, it’s Mark.

Kyuhyun took notice of the current situation before processing everything.

 Okay… well, this is awkward.” He noted.

“Sehun! Get up, I won’t buy you bubble tea if you don’t get up.” I sighed this time deciding to smack him once more.

“Okay Okay, Jesus woman, I’m up.” Sehun mumble as he got up and walked towards my closet.

Mark pulled me back to his side and asked, “Why is he going inside your closet?”

“Oh, that’s cause he left his clothes in there..” I answered.

Mark heaved a sigh as Kyuhyun walked towards us. “So, I see you’ve met Sehun… hopefully he wasn’t too much of a brat towards ya.”

“Hey! I can hear you!” Sehun yells from the closet.

“Anyways, let me brush and we’ll get going right away.” Kyuhyun continued.

I walked outside the house to find the three of them arguing about which car to take.

“No! I don’t want to ride inside your car.” Sehun protested.

“Well then, you can walk.” Mark retorted.

“Wow, Hana has such a lovely boyfriend.” Sehun snorts, looking over to me.

“C’mon guys, do you want bubble tea or not? Kyuhyun, you drive then.”

Kyuhyun nods, shutting the other two up.

“Wait, I wanna sit with Hana!” Sehun announces as he clutches my arm.

Mark glares at him and takes my hand, “No, she sits with me. Tell him that you don’t want to sit with him, Hana.”

“Uhhhh I-I…”

“Hana sits up in the passenger seat with me.” Kyuhyun finally says. “Ugh children…...”

“Yeah! I’m sitting with Kyuhyun. You two have fun.” I smiled and climb into the car, leaving the both of them to glare at each other. It took them a while to finally get into the car, but it eventually happened, well they didn’t really have much of a choice anyway. The car ride was awkward and quite, I kept glancing back to check up on the two. Well, at least everything was peaceful.

“Ugh I’ve had it! Hana! He. Is. Breathing. My. Air.” Sehun yells out. 

I turn around to find Mark and Sehun glaring at each other once again.

“Well, maybe if you moved your fat , I wouldn’t have to breathe your air.”

“At least I have an .”

“ face.”

“Assh-…”

“Okay, listen here you two. My back hurts from sleeping on the damn floor last night, and I haven’t had any food in 12 hours, if either of you keep on complaining…..I will destroy you. Sehun, stop ing and Mark don’t reply.” I let out angrily.

That seemed to do the trick, the both of them finally stopped complaining and everything was peaceful once again. Kyuhyun looks over to me with a smirk. He nods his head approvingly before continuing to drive. We arrived at the mall in complete silence. I’m sure they were still sending each other death glares in the back seat but as long as they weren’t saying anything. Kyuhyun parked the car and we all slowly headed out of the car. Mark immediately appeared by my side and took my hand into his. I smiled up at him as we walked towards the entrance. I felt someone link arms with me and I turn to find Sehun smiling at me as well. I look over to Mark as he pulled me closer.

“Why? Can’t best friends link arms too?” Sehun questioned, not letting go.

“You can clearly see that I’m holding her hand here….” Mark replied. “I’m her boyfriend. Let go.”

“No, why don’t you let go?”

Kyuhyun stepped up and said, “Mark, I need to talk to you about something. Hana go with the brat and get him some bubble tea first.”

I looked at Mark hesitantly for a bit proceeded to leave after he nodded his head, urging me to go on. I smiled and told him that I would be right back before heading inside with Sehun.

3rd POV

Mark looked over to Kyuhyun in confusio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter