Chapter 7

Every Lady Wants a Piece of Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What do you mean? Are we lost? What happened?!" I asked nervously.

“I had to pee so I stopped here for a second...."

"Did you give them a call then?"

"I HAVE NO PHONE!"

" WHY DIDN'T YOU USE MY PHONE TO CALL?!?"

"MY BLADDER WAS GOING TO BURST, I DIDN’T HAVE TIME TO LOOK FOR YOUR PHONE!"

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME TO CALL THEN?!"

"I DID. I SCREAMED AND TOLD YOU TO CALL THEM BEFORE I RAN TO THE RESTROOM."

"EVERYONE KNOWS THAT YOU DON’T TELL A SLEEPING PERSON TO DO . OK let's just calm down and stop yelling. Let me just call them right now."

"You could have done that earlier.."

I searched around for my phone. I had a mini heart attack when I felt my pockets and my phone wasn’t there. Then I suddenly remembered that I had left it inside my bag. I let out a sigh of relief.

"Open the trunk for me, my phone's in the back."

I opened the car door and walked to the trunk. I waited a few seconds for him to open it, but nothing happened. Ughh why hasn't he opened it yet?

"MARK OPEN THE DAMN TRUNK!" No response.

"MARK, YOU , OPEN THE TRUNK!!" No response.

I stomped up to his window and pounded my fists against them. He jumped and looked over at me.

"Mark, open the trunk for me." I repeated calmly.

 He finally got the message this time and did what he was told. I walked back to the trunk and grabbed my phone out of my bag. I sighed and closed the trunk before getting back into the car.

"Mark, calm down, let me just call them." I said as I pushed the unlock button on my phone. Wait, why isn't it turning on?!

"What's taking so long?" He looked over to me.

"Uhhh I think I might have forgotten to charge it last night cause it's dead right now.." I looked over to him.

"WHAT?!"

" I was in a hurry! I packed last minute!" I tried to defend myself." Well we could always find a payphone and try to call them."

"Do you know their number?"

"No......I never bothered to learn it because I had already saved it on my phone."

".....Great just great."

"Do you remember yours?"

" Nope. What do we do now? Hana, you know the way around here right? I mean you live here.."

"Does it look like I go out much?"

"What the hell do we do now?!" Mark screamed.

"We could always ask for directions."

"To where? We don't even have the address."

"To the nearest ski resort."

"Fine, let's just go with that then. Go ask that man over there." Mark commanded.

" Why me? Why can't you do it?" I glared.

"I don't want to."

"Well what if they kidnap me?"

"Chill, no one in their right mind would want to kidnap you." He teased.

I smacked his arm and looked at the man. If he wasn't going to do it, then I'll just have to. I don’t want to stay here forever. I opened the car door and was about to step out before he stopped me.

"On second thought, I'll go. If someone really does take you, I don't want to have to take responsibility."

"But what if they kidnapped you instead?"

"True, everyone wants a piece of me." He smirked.

"Oh god, you are disgusting. If they kidnap you, then how am I going to get home? I can't drive yet."

"....Do you want to just go together then?" He asked.

"But what if someone steals the car?"

"I think you're being a little too paranoid."

"....I’m just being careful."

"Yeah, a little too careful. I’ll just lock the door then, come with me."

I got up out of the car and went over to Mark. He also looked around, I guess he was looking for someone else to ask.

"I don't like talking to strangers. I don't think we should ask them.” I tugged on Mark's sleeve nervously.

 "Stop being a little kid. Who else are we able to ask then?"

I sighed and Mark started to approach the stranger. I walked behind him and glanced around every now and then to make sure that someone wasn't watching us. This always happened in movies, there would be someone who’s watching us from afar and then they'll take us away and murder us. Omfg, why am I so paranoid.

"Excuse me sir, do you know where the nearest ski resort is?" Mark asked a man.

"Son, I would tell you, but I don't know either. In all the years that I've lived here, never have I ever gone to a ski resort? What are you two youngsters doing out here? Ahhh I remembered when I was as young as you were...." the man went on. Ughhh when will he stop? I mean, we came for directions not a life story. I don’t want to be rude to him, but I just really wanted to get some direction so I can get out of this place. I glanced at Mark, he somewhat looked irritated. The sun was going down and we were totally lost, of course Mark would be pissed.

We both stood there for another 5 minutes and waited for him to finish his life story. I don't think that either of us was actually listening to him after he started talking about his dogs and how he used to be a pro-wrestler.We still thanked him and walked away when he was done.

"What is it?" Mark asked while looking at the sky.

"Uhmm I really have no idea. It looks like it's 7 already which means that our parents would have reached the ski resort by now." I replied as I waited for Mark to unlock the car door.

"I guess we could go check into a nearby hotel and wait till tomorrow when your phone is charged and continue to the ski resort."

"Why? We can just sleep in the car."

"No, hotel."

"Well are you going to pay for it?"

"I don't have money with me."

"Exactly what I thought, car it is."

"No, hotel."

"Car."

"Hotel."

“Car."

"Hotel."

“Car."

"Hotel."

~Half an hour later

"Can we get 2 deluxe suites please?" Mark said to the receptionist.

"Uh no we'll just have a room with double beds please." I said to the confused receptionist as I pushed Mark to the side and glared at him.

"No she can have whatever she wants, but I want a deluxe suite."

"Are you paying for this or am I?"

"......."

"Exactly, we'll have one room with double beds please." I repeated.

"Room 1315." The receptionist said as he handed us the key." Please check out by noon of tomorrow, and the hotel fees have been deducted from your bank account ma'am."

I thank him and walked to the elevator with my luggage and a grouchy Mark behind me.

Fear struck me the moment I walked into the elevator as I realized something horrifying. I felt my pants getting wet.

"M-mark." I stuttered.

"What?" He answered grumpily.

" Is....is there blood on the back of my pants?"

"What?"

"Can you just check for me?" I panicked.

"Uhh yeah, are you on it?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter