Chapter 2

Every Lady Wants a Piece of Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I stared at him in disbelief, not because I was still trying to process the information which was what I was still doing, but because he literally pushed me aside and walked in. Like he shoved me, and walked right past me. Talk about being a rude ..

 

"Stop staring at me, it's annoying." he said without even looking back.

 

"Uh excuse me?"

 

"You're excused." Before I could even make another comeback, his parents walked in. I quickly turned around and greeted them just as my parents were approaching. 

 

"Wow, you have such a gorgeous daughter!" His mom complimented, but from the side I could hear Mark scoff and roll his eyes. I smiled and thanked her and glared back at him.

 

"You have such a tall handsome son too! I could see where he gets those looks!" My dad laughed. EW. NO. YUCK.HE”S NOT HANSOME AT ALL .... Fine, he might be a litte handsome but he's a rude chip stealer and I'm never gonna forget that. NEVER.

 

"Come and have a seat, I've already prepared dinner. We've decided to treat you guys to steak. Remember how we all just use to love to go out on dates together to eat steak? Good times huh?" My mom said as she led them into the dining room. Mark followed behind his parents, and I followed behind him. I didn’t even get the chance to get to know him and I've already hated his guts. Ugh, I can’t stand seeing him for another second.

 

"Mom, maybe I please be excused for dinner? I've already ate, and I have lots of homework to do..." I plead.

 

"Oh my, you're such a hard worker! Go on and study if you have already eaten." Mark's dad replied with a smile. I looked at my parents to see if they agreed to it, and thankfully they did. 

 

"Mark would love to tutor you if you need any help, right Mark?" His mom nudged him. 

 

"Uh no tha-..."

 

"I'll send him up for you once he finishes eating, sweetheart." His mom said, cutting me off. With that all the adults started to get situated around the table. Yeah so they basically ignored me even though I haven't agreed to this "tutoring thing". Why would I need him to tutor me? I’m already smart. Okay, maybe not that smart. But I don’t need any help.

 

Mark, however was still standing there looking at me. He raised an eyebrow and looked at me with disgust.  I glared at him and stuck out my tongue before running upstairs to my bedroom. I slammed the door shut behind me.

 

"He definitely won't come up anyways. I can already tell that he hates me as much as I hate him. Although I may hate him a little more because he stole my food." I said to myself.

 

I decided that I won't be seeing them again, so I changed into my pajamas which were way more comfortable. I grabbed my phone and jumped on my bed. Please, like I was really gonna do homework. I mean, it's not due till next week. Who doesn't procrastinate nowadays? I'm not the only one. 

 

I started to text Kyuhyun right away and update him on how horrible and twisted my life is right now.

 

Me: OMG, you will not believe what I am about to tell you

 

Kyu: What? Are you pregnant?

 

Me:No… wtf is wrong with you?

 

Kyu: Oh yeah, i forgot that you're forever alone

 

Me: AHAHA ... . NO but seriously.

 

Kyu: What happened? 

 

Me:So Mark lives right next to me.

 

Kyu: OH AND SPEAKING OF MARK, YOU ING LEFT ME THERE YOU . 

 

Me: What? I panicked >__<...did something happen?

 

Kyu: After ran off, I had to think of something to save our asses. 

 

Me:lmao what did you say?

 

Kyu: Well, being the genius that I am, I told him that I wanted to ask him about out Calculus HW but at the same time didn't want to wake him up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter