Chapter 14

Every Lady Wants a Piece of Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Guys I'm going to  introduce you to a new character in this chapter! This is LEO (Hana's cousin's son)? or however you put it

  

okay go on with the chapter xD 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After Christmas, everything just kind flew by. My injury healed up quickly. Before I knew it, I was already back in my chemistry class spacing out. Things between Mark and I were still pretty much the same, not much progress really. But we gotten more comfortable around each other, so I guess that’s something to be happy about. Although we’ve gotten more comfortable around each other, he hasn’t really dropped any major hints regarding his feelings about me. Well either that, or I’m just too oblivious to notice, but I honestly don’t think that I’m that stupid…

So here I am, sitting on the couch in my living room, staring blankly at the TV with nothing to do. I suppose I could go do homework, but the problem is that I don’t want to do homework. Speaking of doing things, I was supposed to ask mom something…

“Oh yeah! Mom, can I invite my friends over next Saturday?” I called out.

“Saturday? Isn’t that Valentine’s Day?” Mom hollered back from the kitchen.

“Yeah? Kyuhyun suggested that we should all hang out on Valentine’s Day together since we’re all single.” I said, getting up and walking towards the kitchen.

“What?! You’re still single?”

“Mom, why do you seem surprised?” I questioned, leaning on the kitchen counter next to her.

“N-nothing, I was just … you know what, never mind. So who’s coming again?”

“Kyuhyun, Ilhoon, and Sungjae. Sandeul has a date with his girlfriend that night so he’s not coming.” I replied.

“What about Mark?”

“What do you mean, “What about Mark?”?’

“Is he coming too?”

“Uhm that I don’t know for sure. I think Kyuhyun told him about it but I’m not sure if he’s coming. But can we Mom?”

“Yes, but under one condition.”

“What is it?” I narrowed my eyes suspiciously at her. What could she be planning this time?

“You just have to watch Leo tonight. Your dad and I will be heading out for dinner with your aunt’s family but Leo doesn’t seem to like going out so I told your cousin that you’ll watch Leo.”

“Oh my gosh, Leo is really coming? I haven’t seen him in such a long time! I missed him so much, when is he coming?” I asked, getting really excited already.

“Uhm most likely in 10 minutes, go clean up the house and find some toys that he can play with. Isn’t that toy chest still up in Leeteuk’s room?”

I sprinted around the house cleaning and looking for toys at the same time. Leo is my cousin’s little son, I think he’s about 3 as of now. Anyway, Leo is probably the cutest little kid you’ll ever meet! Aish, I miss that kid a little too much.

I ran up to Leeteuk’s room and rummaged through the toys, picking out the ones that I think Leo would enjoy playing with. But at the same time, I’ve also created a huge mess, and Leeteuk is probably going to kill me once he finds out. But he won’t hurt me, I’m his only sister, his only beloved sister. Just then, I heard the doorbell ring and I quickly tossed the unwanted toys back inside of the chest and head downstairs with a bunch of toys in my arms.

“Leo!” I smiled as I spot him holding his mom’s hand at the doorway. 

Leo let go of his mom’s hand and ran straight towards me and wrapped his arms tightly around my legs.

I giggled in response, dropped the arms full of toys on the couch and said, “Did you miss me that much Leo?”

Leo nodded in response as I picked him up in my arms. “Wow, Leo, you’ve grown so much!”

“Hana, this is his food for tonight and make sure that he doesn’t stay up too late.” My cousin said as she handed me the little lunch box.

“Everything that you might need is here. And thank you so much for taking care of him for tonight.” She smiled handing me another quite heavy bag.

“No problems, have fun!” I replied as I sat down on the couch with Leo.

“Take good care of Leo!” My dad yelled out as he walked out of the house.

“Your food is in the fridge, and don’t stay up too late!” My mom said as she closed the door behind her.

Leo and I sat at the couch and I noticed that he looked so concentrated while staring at the TV. Leo is a pretty quiet and timid kid, but he’s the most adorable kid in the world.

“Hey Leo, is there anything that you want to watch?” I asked, reaching for the remote.

“Tom and Jerry.” Leo whispered quietly.

I searched around for the right channel and as soon as I did, the both of us are fully focused on the show. The nostalgic feeling was coming back, I haven’t seen this show in such a long time! We were attentively watching Tom chase Jerry around that we almost didn’t realize someone opening the front door.

I looked over to see Mark, kicking off his shoes before coming inside. For the past few weeks, he’s been coming over our house, just like it’s his own. That guy is seriously getting too comfortable…. Leo noticed Mark at same time I turned around and instinctively climbed onto my lap and snuggle his head into my chest.

“Who’s the kid?” Mark asked as he came and sat down next to me on the couch.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter