YSJ University [Pt. 2]

Spying My Fiancé (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NINE—YSJ UNIVERSITY [Part 2]

 

"This is a huge school." Seungri said in awe as they enter YSJ University together with Bom and the guys.

"I know right? Better than our university back in New York." Daesung nodded.

"Now, where is the main building?" Bom asked no one in particular as she came into a halt. When no one answered, she looked up at TOP who was beside her. "Jagi?"

TOP looked down at her and shrugged. "I don't know."

"It's already 8:30 and we have to meet the dean. Ottokae?" Bom panicked looking around.

"Why don't we ask around?" Jiyong said. He looked back at the entrance and saw 6 guys entering. "Seungri, you asked them where the main building is." He nudged Seungri beside him.

The maknae obliged without saying a word. He stepped in front of the guys and bowed. The others did the same. "Annyeong! Can we ask you something?"

The guy who was in front smiled. "Sure. What is it?"

"Do you know where the main building is? We need to meet the dean of the music and drama major."

"Oh, do you see that brown building?" They all looked at where the guy was pointing.

"Yeah," Seungri said.

"That is the drama building. The main building is just behind that."

Seungri smiled and thanked them. The guys walked past them and they all started walking towards the main building.

 

They all stopped abruptly before they could even reach the main building. They can see Dara coming out and she was talking to an old man; could be the dean. Bom looked at TOP with wide eyes and without saying a word she took his hand and ran to the bushes near them. Seungri, Daesung, Taeyang and Jiyong followed hastily.

"Omo, omo. Do you think she saw us?" Bom asked frantically as she takes a peek to where Dara was.

"I don't know." Taeyang answered. “Sit down! She might see you.”

"Omo! Ottokae! She's coming our way!" Bom shrieked, hitting TOP's arm.

"Yah! That hurts." TOP complained but Bom acted like she didn't hear anything and kept hitting him.

The two were getting louder so Taeyang took an action by covering Bom's mouth by using her hand. "Keep quiet!" Taeyang hissed.

"Yah! Keep your hands off her." TOP said trying to remove Taeyang's hand.

Daesung tried to stop them whilst Seungri was biting his nails whilst looking to where Dara was. She was coming their way.

Seungri bent down in a panic mode. "Omo! Shut up! Shut up! Dara noona's coming."

They all stopped in an instant with Taeyang's hand still covering Bom's mouth, TOP pulling Taeyang's free hand, Bom’s palm on Taeyang's cheek, Daesung trying to hide behind Seungri and Jiyong sitting beside TOP looking absolutely bored. He's actually thinking of coming out where they're hiding. She’s going to see them anytime today anyway.

Jiyong was about to stand up when Dara was nearing to where they are hiding. Seungri who saw this pingponged his eyes to Jiyong and Dara. His eyes widened as soon as he realize what is inside Jiyong’s mind.

"Hyung! What are you doing?" Seungri whispered-shouted.

TOP grabbed Jiyong's legs and tried to tell him to bend back down.

Dara on the other hand stopped walking when she heard some muffled voices. She looked around trying to find where the voice come from but saw nothing but bushes beside her. Shrugging, she continued walking through her first class.

 

 

Meanwhile on the senior’s room…

 

“Dara?”

 

Sehun got up from his seat and rushed towards Suho. "Hyung! Hyung! You won’t believe it. I saw my soulmate today!"

Suho smiled at him. "Really? Good for you. I'll be going to meet mine later. She told me she transferred here for her senior year." Suho told the younger guy, excitement was visible on his voice.

"You guys still talking about your soulmates, huh?" Luhan said, walking passed the both of them and sitting at the chair in front of Kris who's staring at the window. The others followed suit finding their own seats, whilst Sehun ans Suho remained standing.

The maknae glanced at him and nodded. Then he looked back at Suho. "But wait… Dara?" Suho asked.

Sehun nodded enthusiastically. "Neh! That's her name."

 

Suho just looked at him convincing himself that her Dara could not be the same as Sehun's Dara. There’s no way, right?

 

4 guys were looking at them wide eyes as realization hit them. "No way!" Chen shouted gathering the attention of the other student inside the classroom. Chen stood up from his seat and walked towards Sehun and Suho.

"Suho hyung, is Dara red-haired?" Chanyeol hesitantly asked.

Suho nodded. "Yes."

"Pe…tite?" Baekhyun asked, wishing Suho would say no.

Suho nodded again and Sehun's eyes kept widening as Suho nods at every question.

"No way." Suho uttered looking at Sehun.

"No way." Sehun repeated, shaking his head.

"NO WAY!" Chanyeol shouted startling every student in the classroom.

"Wait, you mean to say Suho's soulmate is the same as Sehun's soulmate?" Xiumin intervened.

"Who happens to be my soulmate too." Chen frowned earning a glare from Sehun.

"Me too." Baekhyun and  Chanyeol said at the same time.

"And you?" Luhan asked Kai.

The latter nodded dejectedly and Xiumin laughed followed by Tao and Kyungsoo. Lay and Luhan bit their lips to prevent themselves from joining the three.

"I can't believe this." Tao said wiping the tears caused by too much laughing.

"I smell fight." Luhan smirked.

"Is Dara really that pretty, huh?" Xiumin asked no one in particular.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter