YSJ University [Pt. 3]

Spying My Fiancé (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TEN—YSJ UNIVERSITY [PART 3]

 

♦ Dara’s POV ♦

“Seungri?!” I exclaimed; my voice resonating through the whole room. What the hell? Why is he here? Does this mean he’s with the others too? No way. They can’t and won’t fly all the way here and transfer, right?

He looked at me and smiled sheepishly. “Later.” He said and took steps forward, stopping a meter away from Miss Hyori. “Good morning! My name’s Lee Seungri. I am your new classmate if you still haven’t figured it out.” Then he bowed.

“He’s cute!” Yoona whispered to me and I can’t help but snicker.

“Dara-ah! Introduce me to him!” Hyoyeon gushed.

“Why are you late?” Miss Hyori asked him, raising an eyebrow. She looks like someone who doesn’t tolerate tardiness and I can’t help but shudder and pity Seungri. To my surprise, Seungri smiled at Miss Hyori as if he’s not fazed by the fact that a) Miss Hyori is so pretty. b) She’s so intimidating. c) She’s scary.

“I’m am very sorry miss. The dean had to talk to me and brief me about the rules and regulations of the university.” Seungri said in straight English. I scoffed; did he forget that we’re not in New York right now?

Miss Hyori’s mouth opened slightly as she nods. Then she looked at me briefly then back to Seungri. “I take it you’re from New York, too?”

“Yes ma’am.” Seungri glanced to my direction and winked at me.

I giggled and then a pair of hands held my arms from both sides. I turned to Yoona and she has this look of shock in her face. And then I turned to Hyoyeon and she has sparkles in her eyes. Wait, is that even possible?

“We’ll talk later!” They both whispered and I just nodded curtly.

Miss Hyori called the attention of the whole class whilst Seungri remained standing there, looking like a professor or something. “I hope you got what I’m trying to say. I expect a good storyline next week in my office. As much as possible, prepare three or more so that if the first one got rejected, you have a backup. You’ve been studying Drama and Film for three years already so I expect a lot from you guys.” Then she turned to me. ”And Miss Park, since you know Seungri, please tell him about what I said today because I will not be repeating myself.”

“Yes miss.” I agreed and looked at Seungri who has a grin plastered on his face. Seriously? What’s with the grin?

“Okay. That would be all. Goodbye.” The moment she stepped out of the room, everyone, including me, got off our seats.

Yoona and Hyoyeon, immediately linked their arms to me as students started to gather around us, mostly boy, introducing themselves. I tried to look for Seungri but I can’t see him anymore. . I tried to be polite as possible and bowed to everyone who introduces themselves at me.

“Space. Space please.” Hyoyeon said as she tries to push people away as humbly as possible.

As soon as everyone was gone, I looked at Hyoyeon. “What was that all about?”

“Uhm, maybe they were just being hospitable?” She said unsure.

I looked over to Yoona and she shrugged her shoulders.

“You’re pretty, that’s why.” Said a voice behind us and I saw Donghae, Kyuhyuk and Yesung standing there. I’m guessing it was Donghae who spoke.

“I’d rather think they’re being really just hospitable.” I smiled hesitantly.

“You already met these douches?” Hyoyeon asked me.

“YAH!” Yesung said.

I nodded at her and she stuck her tongue out at Yesung. “Anyways, if you may excuse me but I really need to find that good-for-nothing panda.” I told them.

“Panda? You call Seungri a panda?” Yoona asks.

“Yeah. He looks like one.”

“There’s also a panda here. He’s a music major though.” She said as she taps her chin with her index finger. I nodded knowing exactly who it was.

 

Huang Zitao. 20 years old. He’s known as the panda of the university because of the dark circles around his eyes. And no, it’s not disgusting to look at. In fact, it’s making him more adorable. He looks tough on the outside but he’s full of aegyo. I witnessed it so many times already since we’re blockmates.

 

“I’ll meet you guys later at our next subject.” I waved them goodbye before I storm out of the room. It didn’t take me long enough to find him. He seems lost.

 

I quietly walked beside him as he kept looking at the names of the room. “So,” I started which made him jump slightly. He looked at me and surprised crossed his eyes but was gone after a second.

“D-dara noona,” He stuttered.

“Mind telling me why are you here?” I said raising an eyebrow at him.

He frantically looked around and then he dragged me to a nearby hallway where there are only a few people. “You see…” He started and I crossed my arms above my chest signaling him to continue. “We decided to join your adventure.” He hesitantly said.

“Adventure? You think of this whole thing as an adventure?” I whispered-shouted. “Let me remind you that me going here is because I want to cut the ties between me and my same old jerk fiancé.”

Seungri waved his hands in front of my face. “It’s not what you think noona. We’re here to help you. We want to help you. And besides, we miss Korea too. It’s not like every day that we get to visit our home country, you know?” He explained.

“Whose idea is this?” I asked as I give him a “lie-and-you’re-dead” look.

Seungri gulped. “Uhm… The six of us.”

I shook my head and sighed. “Where are the others?”

“They’re on their first class on the Music building.”

“Okay.” I said and was about to leave him when he suddenly hugged me.

“WAHHHHHH! I missed you Dara noona!” He cried and I winced as I try to removes his arms on my waist. Luckily, there were only a few people.

“Get off me!”

Seungri sniffed. I rolled my eyes. There’s not even a single tear. “I missed you. We missed you so much. It’s actually one of the reasons why we decided to follow you here. We cannot afford not having you around.”

This panda has really his ways on how to calm me. I took a step forward and hugged him. “I missed you too panda.”

 

 

After another class with Seungri, he told me Bom and the others are already waiting for us. He dragged me somewhere and I can see five figures under a tree waiting for us. There were two persons waving and I'm sure that's Bom and Daesung. Although I reminded myself earlier that I should be mad at them, excitement took over that I found myself running towards them leaving Seungri behind.

 

"Daraaaa~" Bom yelled as she launched to me with a bear hug.

"Bommie!" I squealed and pulled away. "Wait," I said as I look at her. She batted her eyelashes at me cutely as she do cute poses. "You dyed your hair back to black?"

She nodded. "You know I love you but I can't imagine myself walking around this university with the same hair color as you." I slapped her arm and she chuckled. Then I looked beside her and saw TOP smiling at me. I returned his smile and hugged him.

"At least you kept your mint hair." I told him as I pulled away.

"Bom wants me to keep my hair this way." He answered as he s his arm around Bom's waist.

Daesung and Taeyang approached me and the both hugged me. "Air," I chuckled.

"We missed you." Taeyang softly said.

"You look more beautiful than ever Dara. What's the reason?" Daesung playfully asked.

I rolled my eyes at him. "I've always been beautiful you dimwit." Daesung laughed as he pats my head.

Then I heard a fake cough behind them. I tilted my head and saw Jiyong staring at me.

"Of course, how can I forget? Kwon Jiyong." I grinned at him. Dae and Taeyang stepped aside as Jiyong took a step forward.

Without waiting for him to actually be near me, I took the initiative to hug him. I felt him hugged me back and we stayed like that for God-knows-how-long. Feeling him this close to me made me realize how much I missed him and how much I still love him. I actually never want to let go if not for Seungri breaking us apart.

"You're unfair noona. Why aren't you mad at them?"

"I'm mad." I answered crossing my arms above my chest.

"You don't seem like it." He answered, pouting.

Rolling my eyes, I took a step back to face all of them. "Okay. I'm mad. Why are you guys here?"

Jiyong chuckled and I glared at him. "You're not mad." He smirked.

"I am." I looked at Bom and raised my eyebrow at her. She held TOP's arm and looked at him uneasily. Her boyfriend shrugged and Bom looked back at me. "Well?"

"We want to help you." She said.

"But this is my mess." I tried reasoning out. Upon hearing this, Bom steps in front of me and flicked my forehead. "Yah! What was that for?" I asked as I rub the spot she flicked.

"You're mess means our mess too. And yah! Don't you want our ever-so-golden presence here?" She asked, her voice raising and octave higher.

"I appreciate your sudden appearance, really." I said as I look at each of them. "But guys, I told you before I don't want to drag you in this mess. And I prefer working this out alone."

Bom huffed. "Whether you like it or not, I don't care. We're already here, so don't sweat your "reasons"." Then she turned to them. "Right guys?" Each of them nodded.

"Right." Daesung agreed.

"Besides, isn't this like really cool? We're back to Korea and we're here to study!" Seungri clapped his hands enthusiastically.

"And we can't afford to stay away from you." Taeyang added.

"Without you, we're incomplete." TOP coolly said making me almost laugh.

I looked at Jiyong and he winked at me. I rolled my eyes and sigh. "I can't do anything, can I?"

Bom squealed and hugged me. "I bet this is going to be so fun."

I broke the hug and look at her with an annoyed look. "I don't think so. I met Kris Wu this morning and God knows how much I fought the urge not to strangle him in front of his friends and half of the girls’ population."

Bom's eyes widen as if remembering something. "Speaking of that guy, he's in one of our class!"

"Really? So you guys met him?" I asked expecting already expecting what she said.

"Yeah. But I didn't hear him speak the entire class. He seems very... quiet." Bom said her voice dropping on the last word.

I snorted. "Ha! Don't be deceived. That guy ing ignored me when I introduce myself to him."

"Why would you do that?" Bom asked.

“Do what?” I asked confused.

“I mean, why did you introduce yourself to him?” Bom clarified.

"I thought you're going to spy on him?" I heard Taeyang added.

 

I paused. Now that I think about it, why the hell did I introduce myself to him? Ohmygod. What if he remembered me? . I bet he’s laughing his off after our encounter.

 

“Well?" Taeyang asked and I met his gaze not really sure what to say. I looked at each one of them and their faces showed how confused they were with my actions.

I cleared my throat and scratched the back of my head. "I don't know. I think I was trying to see if he has manners." I sounded so unsure that the last sentence came out as a question.

Bom slapped her forehead and shook her head. "Seriously Dara?” She sighed. “The guys don't like him though. Especially Jiyong."

I glanced at Jiyong and he was staring into the space. He doesn't seem interested with where our conversation went.

 

"Oh!" Bom exclaimed making me look back at her. "Isn't that Kris?" She asked and pointed somewhere ahead of her.

I half-spun and it was indeed Kris who was walking together with some guys. I squinted to take a closer look and I saw Suho walking beside him. I’m sure that’s him. I can never forget that cute face.

"Noona! Isn't that the guy who told us where the main building is?" I heard Seungri asked.

"Where?" Bom asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter