What The Hell

Spying My Fiancé (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ELEVEN—WHAT THE HELL

 

Today is Dara’s second day inside YSJ University. And so far, everything’s going well. They only have three classes for today and they’re free. Right now, Dara together with Seungri, Yoona, Hyoyeon, Donghae, Yesung and Kyuhyuk are sitting on the grassy field under a tree waiting for lunch time to come.

 

Dara looked around her and sighed.

She hasn’t seen Kris or one of his friends.

 

Truth be told, Dara has no idea how to start spying Kris. Sure she had some information about him thanks to CL and Minzy but that is not enough. She has to somehow find a better way to execute this espionage she’s planning. She thought of being a complete stalker and follow his every move but dismissed the thought quickly. That is definitely not going to work. Yes, she’s tiny and she could hide easily behind a trash bin and nobody would see her but hello? She is Sandara Park. And Sandara Park will not do that.

 

Sighing, her mind wandered to the EXO boys.

She knows she could use them. She could use her charm to get close to them and extract some information about Kris Wu. That is like the easiest way her mind can think as of now. But judging the looks the girls gave her yesterday at the cafeteria, she’s going to be doomed if she tried to get closer to them. Not that she’ afraid of them.

She’s not.

It’s just that something inside her is telling that she should spare those guys from her plan.

 

It’s confirmed. Sandara Park is hopeless.

 

She heaved a sigh once again and this got the attention of the people she’s with.

“Okay, Sandara Park. What’s up?” Hyoyeon asked.

Dara just looked at the blonde girl with confusion.

“You’ve been spacing out and sighing nonstop.” Yesung stated.

“What’s the problem, Dara?” Yoona asked, her voice laced with concern.

Dara blinked a few times before shaking her head. “Nothing. It’s just that I haven’t thought about a storyline yet.” She lied. She never thought of telling these new found friends of hers about her problem with Kris Wu. It’s not that she doesn’t trust them but Minzy and CL is enough. She doesn’t need to broadcast to everyone she meets about the real reason why she transferred to YSJ.

“Well, you’re not alone.” Hyoyeon said and puffed her cheeks cutely. “My mind stopped working after Miss Hyori announced that project.”

“I’m pretty sure your mind stopped working ever since you were born.” Kyuhyuk said making everyone chuckle.

Hyoyeon glanced at Seungri’s direction secretly before throwing her notebook at Kyuhyuk. “Shut up. I’m sure you don’t have any storyline yet.” She spat.

Kyuhyuk smirked. “Oh yeah? For your information, I already made two genius storylines last night. Do you want to have the other one? I’ll give it to you with no payment since I’m pretty sure your mind wouldn’t come up with an amazing storyline in four days.”

“Genius?” Hyoyeon scoffed. “I’m pretty sure your storylines are full of crappy .”

“Okay guys. That’s enough.” Yoona intervened.

“I hate that guy.” Hyoyeon mumbled.

“But the more you hate, the more you love, right?” Dara teased and glanced at Kyuhyuk who was convincing the guys that the storyline he made was not some crappy .

Hyoyeon pretended to puke at my words. “Please.” Then she glanced at them then back to me. “Besides, I like Seungri.” She whispered.

“Yah!” Yoona exclaimed. “I liked him first.”

“Of course not. I liked him first.” Hyoyeon retorted.

“You go with Kyu and leave Seungri to me.” Yoona pouted.

Hyoyeon’s eyes widen in disgust. “Bad words, Yoona. Bad words.”

I chuckled at their silliness and let them bicker about Seungri. To be honest, I don’t think that panda is interested in any one of them and I am fully aware why. I looked at Seungri and saw him smiling at what Kyuhyuk was telling them but his smile never reached his eyes. Ever since he told me the whole story last night about CL, he seemed a little sad.

I can’t help but feel a little odd because it really is a small world.

My eyes caught Donghae and I gulped when at the same time he turned to look at me. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter