Seriously?

Spying My Fiancé (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEVENTEEN—SERIOUSLY

WARNING: NO PROOF-READ.

 

YSJ University [Before the incident at the parking lot...]

 

It was already half past eleven when Dara arrived at YSJ. She saw Seungri waiting for her in front of the main building with his aviators and hands inside the pockets of his Gucci pants. She almost rolled her eyes when she saw a group of girls eyeing him and giggling at the same time. She bet on her Balenciaga pumps that Seungri knows there were girls checking him out that's why he's acting all cool.

 

Huh. Looks like a security guard for me. Dara thought.

 

"You finally decided to show up!" Seungri said with exaggerated hand movements when he saw her. She hit his head causing for his aviators to almost fall off his face. "What was that for?" He demanded, rubbing his head and fixing his aviators on the process.

"Nah. Just feel like hitting you." Dara answered nonchalantly.

"Shouldn't you be thanking me? I waited for you here. And then I called you to inform about Miss Hyori's schedu—“

"!"

Seungri wasn't able to finish what he was saying because Dara suddenly sprinted her way inside the building leaving him alone. "Yah!" He called, looking helpless at Dara's retreating figure. "She didn't even thank me. What a friend she is." He puckered his lips.

 

"Ahhh oppa so cute~"

 

Seungri who heard it immediately fixed his stance and shyly turned to where the voice came from but was greeted by Dara's fiancé together with a guy with a blonde hair walking towards his direction. He looked at the girls and saw that they weren't staring at him but the two guys instead. "Psh,"

 

The two guys passed by him without sparing him a glance. He followed them with his eyes and when they were out of sight, he scoffed. "I don't approve of that guy. He can't even compete with my overflowing charisma."

 

 

Dara reached Miss Hyori's office which was on the second floor and she immediately knocked on the maple door. She heard a faint "come in" before she twisted the door knob and pushed it opened.

 

She smiled at Miss Hyori who was sitting on the black leather couch. The lady returned the smile motioning for her to come in. Dara stepped inside, closing the door behind her. "I'm really sorry, I'm late." Dara bowed.

"It's okay. You can sit." Miss Hyori told her, motioning for the couch adjacent to her table.

Dara sat down, placing the folder on top of Miss Hyori's table. "I hope this one's good enough." She said as the lady pick up the folder.

She watched as her professor's eyes scans through the paper. For some reason, she felt really nervous. A thousand thoughts running on her mind such as, "What if it got rejected?", "What should I write if it got rejected?" And the likes.

"Spying My Fiancé, huh?" Miss Hyori spoke, without looking at her.

"Yes," Dara answered which made the lady look up at her.

"Okay," she smiled.

"Okay?"

Miss Hyori nodded.

"As in you approved it? I can start writing?" Dara reassured.

"Yes. I approve of it. You can start writing." Miss Hyori repeated, closing the folder.

Dara stared at her professor, not really wanting to believe.

"You can go now," Miss Hyori told her as she stands up from her seat.

"Aren't you going to ask me questions or?" Dara can't help but ask.

"Questions?"

Dara nodded. "Yes. Such as why did I choose to write it or something?"

"No. As long as I see it interesting, then it's okay." She smiled at Dara.

Dara stood up from her seat. "Well, if you say so."

"You can go now. I have to leave too in fifteen minutes."

"Thank you, miss." Dara bowed and went straight through the door.

 

When she got outside, someone called her name. She turned to her left to see who it was and almost ran back inside Miss Hyori's office when she saw Kris. What made her not to was when she noticed that Kris wasn't alone. He was with Xiumin. In fact, it was him who called her.

"Xiumin, hi!" She smiled at him before turning her gaze towards Kris who was looking at her. "Kris," she acknowledged and quickly looked back at Xiumin. "Why are you guys here?"

"Uh, we—“

"Why do you care?" Kris asked, cutting Xiumin off. The said guy looked at him with confusion written on his face before looking at Dara who looked taken aback.

"Uhm—“ Xiumin was about to apologize for Kris' behavior but was cut off again—this  time by Dara.

"Why? Am I not allowed to ask questions?" Dara told Kris, making Xiumin look at her with panic. Are they going to fight? He thought, his eyes widening. Suddenly, the idea of defending Dara against Kris came into his mind.

"Yes, you're not." Kris said.

Xiumin took this as an opportunity to side with Dara but what the girl did surprise him.

In front of her is Dara, laughing out loud.

His eyes involuntarily looked at Kris, and like him, his face also showed confusion.

"You're really funny, Kris." Dara spoke after calming down.

What’s so funny about that? "Uhm, Dara—“

"Thanks for the laugh," Dara said making Xiumin pout.

When is he going to say something without getting cut off?!

"I'll get going," Dara announced making Xiumin panic. She can't leave! We haven't talked yet! He screamed in his mind. "Bye," she heard Dara said walking ahead.

"Wait!" Xiumin suddenly yelled making Dara stop. She turned around and looked at Xiumin. The guy gulped as he felt his throat run dry.

What is he going to say?? "Don't leave"? "Take me with you"?

"Xiumin?" He heard Dara called out.

"Uh..." he rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. ”T-take... care." He finally voiced out, his face heating up.

Dara smiled after hearing it. She walked back to them and grinned at the guy.

Xiumin's eyes widens as he stares back at Dara. Suddenly, Dara pinch both his cheeks.

"So cute~" she tells him, the smile never leaving her face.

The guy in front of her felt his heart was going to explode any minute by now. He held his breath as his face keeps reaching a darker shade of pink.

"Let's go," Kris suddenly announced grabbing Xiumin by his collar and making Dara pull out her hands.

Dara frowns but she waved her hands goodbye at them. "See you guys around!" She yelled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter