You're Getting Married

Spying My Fiancé (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ONE – YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED

 

“YAH! Sandara Park! Get your down here now!” Bom yelled making everyone in the living room winced.

“Jagiya, lower down your voice.” Her boyfriend, TOP, said.

Bom whipped her head to her boyfriend’s direction and gave him a smile. “Sorry. But you have to know we’re going to be late for Jiyong’s party if she doesn’t get down here by any minute.”

A guy sporting a mohawk hairdo chuckled along with a blonde guy and black haired guy. Bom turned to them. “Aren’t you used to her by now? Come on, Bom! She’s been with us since forever.” The blonde, named Daesung, said.

“I’m never going to get used to her being so late every time, Dae.” Bom countered.

Just then, a petite blonde-haired girl walked down the stairs gracefully; with an expensive paper bag on one hand and eyes focused on her red-haired best friend. “You are so noisy Park Bom.” She said clicking her tongue.

“Omo! Where’d you get that dress?” Bom exclaimed, forgetting the annoyance she once felt towards her best friend. She eyed the little leather black dress admiringly that was hugging Dara’s body curves perfectly.

Dara made a twirl once she got down from the stairs. “Versace, baby. Custom made.” She said proudly.

“It’s pretty!” Bom said, clapping her hands. “But yah! What took you so long?” She suddenly asked when realization hit her. She’s not letting this one go.

“Well, I had to cut this dress. It’s… too long.” Dara looked down on the dress she was wearing.

Bom eyed Dara’s dress. “Where did it reach?”

“Above the knee.” Dara answered. “Oh, hey guys!” She greeted the guys namely Seungri, Daesung, Taeyang and TOP.

“Yo,” They greeted back in unison.

“And you have to cut it half your thighs?” Bom raised an eyebrow.

Dara nodded. “You’re not the only who can show legs, you know. I worked out hard for these.” She tapped her legs gently.

Bom could only just roll her eyes. “Let’s go. Jiyong’s probably waiting for us to arrive.”

Dara’s eyes lit up upon the mention of her long-time crush. “Let’s go, let’s go!” She walked past ahead of everyone. “Lock the door!” She shouted behind her hoping the maids heard her.

 

TOP, Daesung, Taeyang and Seungri brought their own cars whilst Bom is going to ride with her boyfriend. She happily hopped inside her car, placing the paper bag on the passenger seat that contains the gift she bought for Jiyong. It was a Chanel limited edition watch. They only made 5 pieces around the world and she was lucky to reserved one.

Of course, Jiyong deserved the best. He has been there for her ever since they became friends. They have each other’s backs.

She had known Jiyong since middle school. He was the very first person she talked to along with Taeyang when she transferred to her new school. Next was Bom who she became best friends with in an instant when she asked her if she loves corn. She answered yes and that’s where it all began. The four of them were kind of the best of friends. When they turned high school, that’s where Jiyong met TOP, Seungri and Daesung. Their friendship continued until college, where they took up Performing Arts. All of them majored in Music while she and Seungri majored in Drama & Film.

Dara doesn’t know how it started or when but when Jiyong is around, she gets this weird feeling inside her stomach. She blushes at the slightest skin touch. She gets giddy every time Jiyong gets protective of her. And she likes it… very much. It’s only Bom who knows about her feelings for Jiyong. The guys… don’t. Although, she thinks they have an idea. She never confronted Jiyong about it. And it seems like he’s not going to brought it up himself anytime sooner. And she’s fine with it. She clearly doesn’t want to risk the friendship they have. So she gets boyfriends. And Jiyong gets girlfriends. And if you’ll ask her if Jiyong feel the same way towards her? She doesn’t know. The guy is very good at hiding what he truly feels.

After what like a twenty five minute drive, they arrived in a private bar called VIP. Jiyong put this bar up last year together with Taeyang, TOP, Seungri and Daesung. Since the Kwon’s were known for having multiple chains of bars around New York and LA, VIP became famous in an instant earning tons of reservations and were even willing to wait for months just to occupy the said bar.

Loud music greeted the six of them as they enter VIP. There were already a lot of people and she was sure 95% of these people were from their school. They won’t miss Kwon Jiyong’s 22nd birthday for the world. If you haven’t figured it out yet, they are rich kids. Her family is into the hotel business. Bom’s family is into shoes. Taeyang’s is into wine. Daesung’s is into furnitures. TOP’s is into cars. And Seungri’s is into restaurants. Their families managed to get known on these specific businesses making them successful not only in America but also in Asia.

They were welcomed with greetings from familiar faces and they returned the same. Her eyes immediately search the two floored bar for an ash-haired guy.

“There he is!” Bom yelled through the mu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter